Thread: Lychee

Default Lychee

Good news for lychee lovers in North America. It surprised me when I see it label "Product of the USA". The price is much cheaper than the ones from Thailand (Less than half price) and the quality is just as great. In addition, you feel safer since products from US and Canada usually have better quality than countries from asia.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://klausen1976.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/lychee1.jpg?w=400&h=400')
    Last edited by Trien Chieu; 06-15-10 at 01:39 PM.

For goodness' sakes, man, it's not that hard to put threads on the right forum. I swear I need to move stuff over to the right forum for you more than I ever have any one member.

How is one suppose to "poison" lychee anyways?

well i dont particularly trust the US, nor is there the safety assurance. humans are at its core one and the same. or at least i think if aliens were to visit earth, they would put us all in the same basket.
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucre View Post
    well i dont particularly trust the US, nor is there the safety assurance. humans are at its core one and the same. or at least i think if aliens were to visit earth, they would put us all in the same basket.
    The quality of american fruits aren't perfect but among the best in the world. I would rather buy the ones from Canada and US over any other countries.

The lychees I see at the store are prefrozen ones. They look kinda greenish. Taste okay. I'm not sure where they're from though.