Thread: Confessionals

Default Confessionals

So this is something that we do at another forum I visit. You vote for a certain member, and you ask that member for their honest opinion of you. Now the neat thing is that you get to know what people really think of you, though the downside is that it may not always be something nice.

But do people want to try it?
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Sounds good! Let's do it!

But I prefer to be the Asker!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

hmm, would we get an absolution after confessing?
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

This is funny and intriguing. Even if it's not nice or flattering, it could still be polite. I think that if someone is wanting to ask a question, then they must be willing to be asked in return. Kiddies need not apply. Besides, if something is unflattering and the other person is right, then one could just chalk it up as constructive criticism. Shoot, I'd want to know if I sound stupid or immature....or worse...have poor sentence structure.
    I like me.

lol, sounds fun.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    This is funny and intriguing. Even if it's not nice or flattering, it could still be polite. I think that if someone is wanting to ask a question, then they must be willing to be asked in return. Kiddies need not apply. Besides, if something is unflattering and the other person is right, then one could just chalk it up as constructive criticism. Shoot, I'd want to know if I sound stupid or immature....or worse...have poor sentence structure.
    Basically, you vote for who you want to have the first confessional. If that person then agrees to do it, they'd get a quick introduction and then posters who are interested in that person's opinion of them can ask for it. They can also ask some other questions directed at the person, either personal or just for fun, to get to know the person better.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

I wonder why more people are interested in this thread? It sounds neat. I'm hoping one person won't come in here and ruin the idea for us ::narrows eyes:: In truth...I can't wait for some people to ask me some questions Most likely that last comment would not get me nominated huh??
    I like me.

I... don't need this thread. People have been nothing but honest with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    I... don't need this thread. People have been nothing but honest with me.
    eR HaHaHa. Well, you just bring it out in some people. Maybe there's a silent minority who will be given the opportunity to express adoration? Look at this way, at least you're not the particular person I'd cringe to see who might ruin Jaded's thread.
    I like me.