Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your like/dislike about china

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    I already told and demonstrated to you that having foreign reserve and bonds have very little to do with infrastructures and pollution. They are unrelated!
    Why are they unrelated??? If china spend portion of their money on building needy infrastructures intead of buying american bonds and holding huge foreign reserve, then China will be cleaner that what is it now. The poor will have cleaner water and air. Again, it's a matter of preference.

In response to your 2nd question. Developed nations are cleaner because they already completed their industralisation decades ago. Now, with everything stagnating and developed, they worry about the environment and put more money into that because there isn't much place to put it anyway. China is still in the process of industralisation. It's not a matter of preference, you're not even comparing them on the same level. If China is developed to the same level as Canada, then we can discuss which way is better.
    Sure, China is not as developed as countries as Canada, but it doesn't mean china should ignore all the basic needs that people from developed countries take it for granted. Again, clean air and safe drinking water don't seem to be important to you because you live with it for all your life, you never experience living without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Why are they unrelated??? If china spend portion of their money on building needy infrastructures intead of buying american bonds and holding huge foreign reserve, then China will be cleaner that what is it now. The poor will have cleaner water and air. Again, it's a matter of preference.

Sure, China is not as developed as countries as Canada, but it doesn't mean china should ignore all the basic needs that people from developed countries take it for granted. Again, clean air and safe drinking water don't seem to be important to you because you live with it for all your life, you never experience living without it.
    After explaining why they are unrelated in a number of different posts and replies to you. I won't do it again. I suggest you read my posts again.

Your mistake is that you think foreign reserve and bonds is related to not using the money to develop the nation. I already told you that is great fallacy. Go read again.