In the previous Twilight movie, I revealed my disdain with the character Bella because of her pathetic obsession and dependence on a vampire. To my discontent, Jacob does the same thing in Eclipse, I even felt like the whole movie is about him hopelessly trying to insert into Bella's life as a love interest. Jacob was the more interesting character in New Moon, and to watch his character slip is disappointing.

So, with 3 Twilight movies so far, I have hated all 3 main characters. In Twilight, I hated Edward for his constipated overacting (to be sure, he still does that, but toned down a bit). In New Moon, I hated Bella for the reason cited above. Now in Eclipse, it is Jacob's turn to the dark side.

Still, I thought this movie MIGHT be the best one so far. It introduces a few new characters and new information about old auxiliary characters (such as Edward's fellow vampires and Jacob's clan). These are indeed better than most of the scenes with the main characters (sadly).

Also, I'm glad the stupid Victoria character finally got herself killed. She was supposed to be the main villain but was useless. The only thing she did in the last movie was being chased and running away.