Thread: Woman, 108, reunites with husband, 38

Default Woman, 108, reunites with husband, 38

Cool grandma.

http://www.news.com.au/world/woman-1...-1225893279576

Woman, 108, reunites with husband, 38
    July 17, 2010

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://thestar.com.my/archives/2010/7/18/nation/n_3hubby.jpg')

A 108-year-old Malaysian woman has reunited with her 38-year-old husband after a year-long separation.
    Wook Kundor made headlines in 2006 when she married Muhammad Noor Che Musa, who is now 38, with pictures of the couple's wedding splashed across regional newspapers.

The couple were back together on Thursday after Muhammad completed a 12-month voluntary drug rehab treatment in Kuala Lumpur, the Malay-language newspaper Utusan Malaysia said.

"I am grateful my husband has come back, I am happy we see each other again because I really love him," Wook told the newspaper, which had a front page photograph of her husband hugging the smiling and wrinkle-faced centenarian.

"We will return to our normal life and I will serve my duty as a wife, just like any other woman."

Muhammad said his elderly wife, whom he married in northern Terengganu state, visited him five times while he was at the rehab centre.

"I always miss her. I know I had done something wrong and I have repented," he said.

Wook reportedly said last year that she was ready to marry for the 23rd time because she feared Muhammad might leave her for a younger version after the drug program ended.

But Muhammad, who was a lodger in Wook's house, previously said it was "God's will" that the couple fell in love.

Related news:
    WORLD’S GREATEST AGE DIFFERENCE FOR A MARRIED COUPLE?
    Nek Wook wants a baby
    Last edited by kidd; 07-23-10 at 03:00 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Old people are so cute. I'm not sure though if I'd personally marry someone who was 70 years older than me...but hey if it's love right? HAHAHAHA I wouldn't mind a difference between 10 to 25 years though.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Wook reportedly said last year that she was ready to marry for the 23rd time...
    What?