Page 41 of 158 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191141 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deer and The Cauldron

Quote Originally Posted by crazee View Post
    I log in or visit this forum many times a day according to how free I am, morning before I log in to my company's server, morning break, lunch, afternoon break, before knocking off...and sometimes before going to bed.....

I don't own any of Jin yong's book...heh heh heh I don't know how to read mandarin but I own many sets of his serial adaptations CDs I mean......

Now thats just strange
    Ali Derhamy

A vignette on the cover of Lu Ding Ji. As you can see it's from the missing subplot with the llamas and alpacas. Ping'er is the second from the left.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pannonian; 03-29-11 at 03:41 PM.

Foxs - your translations keep me going at work. I've been commenting less lately since I read from my phone which doesn't like me signing into SPCNET for some reason. Shang'er is my favorite, although she does seem to be more fun, mischievous, and [slightly more] independent in the book than the TV series.

Quote Originally Posted by foxs View Post
    Thank you. I knew I could depend on you! CFT, so far, according to what Jin Yong has said, I believe Fang Yi was the prettiest. .
    are you talking about the girls at this moment or the whole book? because there are others who are prettier of course.

I log in or visit this forum many times a day according to how free I am, morning before I log in to my company's server, morning break, lunch, afternoon break, before knocking off...and sometimes before going to bed......
    You do realize you could just subscribe to this thread and then only visit when there is a new post? That might be a bit easier
    Proud to be part of http://www.asianfanatics.net/

Quote Originally Posted by aliderhamy View Post
    Now thats just strange
    Not strange....errr .....just crazee.
    I login, if any thing interesting, read...maybe a couple of mins, then do my other things.
    If nothing, then logout and live my life......just like I do to my mail box.
    cheerio..

Quote Originally Posted by athlonkmf View Post
    are you talking about the girls at this moment or the whole book? because there are others who are prettier of course.

Wow..... more pretty girls. I suppose so JY girls are all so pretty and frangrant...sigh

You do realize you could just subscribe to this thread and then only visit when there is a new post? That might be a bit easier
    Oh ?....how do I do that ?.....I suppose I'll still have to check thet somewhere....right ?
    Anyway, if no participation, it'll just take me a couple of sec to read the posts.....
    cheerio..

Oh ?....how do I do that ?.....I suppose I'll still have to check thet somewhere....right ?
    Anyway, if no participation, it'll just take me a couple of sec to read the posts.....
    At the top of the page there is a link (Thread Tools) with an arrow pointing down. Click on the arrow and select Subscribe to this Thread. Select how you want to be notified of updates.

Default Chapter 17 - Part 6

Quote Originally Posted by Lzydude View Post
    and fox, i'd go to qiqi, but unfortunately, it looks like it's blocked here in china
    Whoa, Dude ... you are from China? What are you doing here? You should be helping translating some wuxia stories ... Sky, JoeLee, you are welcome. Rati4u, Ali, I don't think we have a ranking system here , so yes, both of you can be the #1. Pannonian, I thought llama has longer neck? But thanks for the entertainment. Smurf, thanks for the compliment. I wish I can translate faster or have more time to do so. Athlon, did you see the words 'so far'? Crazee, I don't think you are 'crazee', because sometimes (not very often, I admit) I got bored at work and visited this forum several times a day, browsing through old threads. Tweety, for me, the fun thing is just visit and see if anybody wrote anything at all ...

-------------------------------------------------------

"Yes," Shuang'er said, "What attire must I change into?"

Wei Xiaobao smiled and said, "You change into a man's clothing."

After travelling for about thirty li, the carriage reached a big town. Wei Xiaobao sent the carriage driver off, while they entered an inn to lodge for the night. He took out some money and instructed Shuang'er to go buy some clothing. Shuang'er purchased several sets and returned to the inn; she put on the clothes and was transformed into a handsome young attendant.

With this transformation, they no longer attracted any attention along the way. Shuang'er was well-versed in martial art, but was completely oblivious of the ways of the world; all along the way, she left the decision making into Wei Xiaobao's hands, although his ideas were not always brilliant. Thirty percent of the time he was serious, the other seventy percent he was simply fooling around.

One day they arrived at the border between Hebei and Shanxi, two provinces. From Fuping County of Zhili provinces[7] to the west, over the Great Wall mountain range, they would reach the Long Quan [lit. dragon spring] Pass. This Long Quan Pass was actually the eastern gateway to Mount Wutai. The stony path was rugged, the ridges and peaks were high and steep. Upon entering Mount Wutai, the first temple they encountered was the Yong Quan Temple [lit. bubbling spring].

Wei Xiaobao inquired the whereabouts of the Qing Liang Temple, but Mount Wutai was actually very big, Qing Liang Temple was located between the Nan Tai Peak and Zhong Tai Peak [Translator's note: I am not familiar with Mount Wutai's geography, Nan Tai and Zhong Tai mean 'southern platform' and 'middle platform', respectively]. The distance from Yong Quan Temple was really not near.

That evening Wei Xiaobao and Shuang'er seek lodging at the Lu Family Village neighboring the Yong Quan Temple. They ate a bowl of mutton and bread soup and some candy. He recalled the cold demeanor of the Yong Quan Temple's monk when he was asking about the Qing Liang Temple's location earlier that day. When the monk saw how young he was, the monk did not pay him any attention; instead of explaining the location of the Qing Liang Temple, the monk asked him back, "The road is long and difficult to walk, what are you going to Qing Liang Temple for?" This nasty attitude was seventy-percent similar to the selfish, concerned-only-with-gaining-advantages-for-themselves, bald-headed thieves of the Chan Zhi Temple [lit. Dhyana Wisdom] in Yangzhou. It would not be easy to look for Emperor Shunzhi when he reached Qing Liang Temple later; he must find another way.

While his mouth was chewing the candy, his mind was churning, "They say money will make the devil turn millstones, perhaps I can make the monks to turn the millstones as well. I once heard the storyteller told the story of Lu Zhishen of the 'Water Margin' went to Mount Wutai to become a monk. A certain outsider gave considerable alms to the Temple. Lu Zhishen created havoc in the Temple, drinking wine and eating dog meat, yet the old monk was not angry. That's right, I am going to pretend that I need to perform a Buddhist ceremony, scatter a large sum of money in the Temple, and then making an excuse to stay in the Temple and won't leave, and thus I can slowly looking for the old Emperor. The old monks can't possibly drive me away."

However, upon entering the mountain, other than the temples, they did not see any town where he could exchange a five-hundred-tael banknote. Without any choice they had to leave Long Quan Pass and returned to Fuping. He exchanged the banknote into silver currency, and then both he and Shuang'er changed into brand new clothes; he thought, "I want to perform a Buddhist ceremony, but I don't understand anything. I am afraid I'll give myself away in short moment. I should have some practice first."

Thereupon he went to a temple within the Fuping county city wall called the Jixiang Temple [lit. auspicious/lucky] and kowtowed several times in front of the Buddha image. The welcoming monk came out with a register book, writing brush and ink stone. Wei Xiaobao brushed him off and said, "Giving alms is giving alms, why do you need to write anything?" He took out a fifty-tael worth of yuanbao and handed it over to the monk. The monk was greatly surprised, thinking that this young benefactor was very generous, which was a rarity in the world. Immediately he thanked him repeatedly, invited him to the dining room and offered him vegetarian dishes and plain noodles.

When Wei Xiaobao was eating the noodles, the Abbot sat next to him to keep him company, greatly praising his kind-heartedness and reverence, which would definitely receive the Bodhisattva's blessing; in the future Wei Xiaobao would definitely win top marks in the imperial examinations, to be a Zhuangyuan[8], his house would be full of children and grandchildren, he would enjoy boundless good fortune. Wei Xiaobao was secretly amused, musing that you have flattered me very well, I am totally illiterate, yet you say I would win top marks in the imperial examinations and be a Zhuangyuan; won't that mean you are cursing me on my face? He said, "Old Monk, I want to go to Mount Wutai to perform a big Buddhist ceremony, it's just that I do not know anything. I want you to give me advice."

Hearing the three characters 'big Buddhist ceremony', the Abbot stood up immediately and said, "Shizhu [benefactor], all temples under the heavens are dedicated to worship Buddha, the same Bodhisattva. If you want to perform a Buddhist ceremony, it would be better to do it in a small temple, which will cover everything you need thoroughly and properly; actually you don't need to painstakingly go up Mount Wutai."

Wei Xiaobao shook his head. "That won't do," he said, "This Buddhist ceremony is my cherished desire, I simply must perform it on Mount Wutai." While saying that, he took out another fifty-tael worth of yuanbao and said, "How about this: find someone for me to accompany me to Mount Wutai and be my helper. This fifty-tael is for him."

The old monk was greatly delighted. "That's easy, that's easy!" he said. He had a younger cousin[9] who was the caretaker of the temple property: collecting the rent and purchasing stuffs for the temple, everything was handled by him, but he was not a monk. Immediately the old monk summoned him and introduced him to Wei Xiaobao.

This man was surnamed Yu, given name single character Ba, a loud-mouthed man, but his nickname was 'One Less Stroke'. Actually, if a stroke (一) is added to the character Yu (于), it will become the character Wang (王), therefore, Yu Ba (于八) will change into Wang Ba (王八)[10]. In just a few words, Wei Xiaobao had already felt that he was a very congenial companion. Since he was little, Wei Xiaobao was used to hang around this kind of boorish man in the marketplace. This time suddenly he met one such man in Fuping County, he had the feeling like he had met an old friend far from home.

Wei Xiaobao consulted the Abbot again on various customs involved in performing Buddhist ceremony. The Abbot told him everything he knew, and he talked endlessly. Wei Xiaobao thought, "Buddhist monks' rules are indeed a lot!" He donated twenty more taels.

Taking Yu Ba along, Wei Xiaobao returned to the inn, took out some money, and sent him off to buy everything they need. With money in his hand, Yu Ba worked really fast; before long, he had returned with all his purchases. For himself, he bought a set of fresh and bright colored clothes. "Wei Xianggong," he said, "You are a rich man, now that I am your attendant, I should put on something with more style, don't you think? This set of clothes, shoes and hat is no more than three taels and five qian."

Wei Xiaobao thought he had a good point, thereupon he sent him off again to buy several sets of luxurious clothing for him and Shuang'er. With a lot of fanfare the three of them went out the Long Quan Pass, followed by eight porters, each carrying a shoulder pole laden with vegetarian food and gifts for Buddhist monks, travelled along the main road heading south.

Upon entering Mount Wutai, after walking for only several li, they had already seen a temple. After the Yong Quan Temple, there was Jing Tai Lu [lit. scripture platform foothill] Temple, and then Shi Fo [lit. Buddha Rock] Temple, Pu Ji [lit. universal crossing] Temple, Gu Fo [lit. ancient Buddha] Temple, Jin Gang [lit. diamond, steel or Vajra - Buddha's warrior attendant] Warehouse, Bai Yun [lit. white cloud] Temple, Jin Deng [lit. golden lantern] Temple, and finally Ling Jing [lit. virtual environment] Temple.

That evening they spent the night at the Ling Jing Temple. At dawn the next day, they continued northbound until they reached Jin Ge [lit. golden pavilion] Temple, and then turned west for several li, and arrived at the Qing Liang Temple. This Qing Liang Temple was located at the peak of Qing Liang mountain. It was not more imposing compared to the other temples they saw along the way, the main gate to the monastery was shabby; obviously it was worn down by years of non-repair. Wei Xiaobao was rather disappointed, "When the Emperor left home to become a Buddhist monk, he must have chosen the biggest temple. I am afraid the old turtle Hai was just spouting nonsense, perhaps the old emperor become a monk not in this place."

Yu Ba entered the gate to inform the welcoming monk that a certain high official from Beijing by the surname of Wei had come to perform a Buddhist ceremony, to fast and to offer sacrificial offering to Buddha. Looking at the luxurious clothing this party of people, plus the eight shoulder poles of offering, the welcoming monk immediately invited them in and offered them some tea, while he went in to report to the Abbot.

The Abbot, old monk Cheng Guang [lit. clear light] came into the side room to meet Wei Xiaobao. He asked, "I wonder what kind of Buddhist ceremony Benefactor is going to perform?"

Seeing this Abbot Cheng Guang was very tall, but as thin as a stick, his eyes were half-closed, his overall appearance looked washed out, Wei Xiaobao was even more disappointed, he said, "Disciple wants to perform a seven days and seven nights Buddhist ceremony on behalf of disciple's deceased father, as well as several deceased friends, so that they may be released from suffering."

Cheng Guang said, "There are many big temples within Beijing's city limit, temples on Mount Wutai are also numerous; I wonder why did Benefactor specifically travel so far away to Mount Wutai and go to a small temple to perform Buddhist ceremony?"

-------------------------------------------------------
    [7] Fuping county, Baoding, Hebei. Zhili was a Ming and Qing dynasties' province directly administered by Beijing, including Beijing, Tianjin, most of Hebei and Henan, and part of Shandong.

[8] Top scorer in the palace examination (highest rank of the Imperial examination system).

[9] Orig. biaodi, younger male cousin from mother's side.

[10]Put together, 'wang ba' means tortoise / cuckold / (insult with the flavor of bastard, son of a b1tch).

i'm not from china, but my parents are chinese so i grew up in america with chinese influences. i would probably help out with some translating, except i have final ib exams in may

come summer, i might help out a bit

click to show/hide spoilers
    btw, hope someone can help answer this question: when wei xiaobao was interrogating the thin monk about the events on shenlong dao (when he was leading shi lang to attack it), the thin monk said that the red dragon men killed the green dragon envoy xu xueting. however, he reappeared later on when wei xiaobao was captured and brought to shenlong dao. so how did xu xueting die?

Use spoilers tags please; they are there for a reason. Thanks. - RWX.
    Last edited by Ren Wo Xing; 04-01-11 at 12:35 AM.

errr... I think we need some spoiler tags.

it's pretty far into the book so by the time we actually get to this scene, everyone might have forgot about this

Thanks for the update foxs.

Thanks foxs....WXB has a bodyguard now too lol..good for him.

I ask spoiler questions in the Wuxia Fiction forum, where everyone is assumed to have either rea the books, or is unbothered by spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian View Post
    I ask spoiler questions in the Wuxia Fiction forum, where everyone is assumed to have either rea the books, or is unbothered by spoilers.
    Spoilers are akin to going to a show and the smart guy in front or near you keeps telling his friend the next scene........ oooh there are spoiler tags already...

Not that it bothers me but that's just my 2 cents worth....

Thanks Foxs, beautiful updates...
    cheerio..

Default Chapter 17 - Part 7

Lzydude, looks like you live in China as expatriat? Reminds me of the new Karate Kid (Kungfu Kid). Smurf, Pannonian, looks like the 'spoiler' case is closed by our moderator. Sky, JoeLee, Crazee, you are most welcome.

-----------------------------------------------------
    Wei Xiaobao had anticipated this question, hence he had already discussed it over with Yu Ba. He said, "My mother had a dream on the fifteenth of last month. In her dream she saw my deceased father, who told her that during his life he had committed grave sins, he said we must go to Qing Liang Temple on Mount Wutai, to ask Fangzhang Dashi [Great Master Abbot] to perform a seven days and seven nights repentance ritual to clear away the blood disaster so that my father in the underworld does not receive endless agony."

He did not know his own father, neither did he know if his father was still alive or had already died. When he said those words, he could not help feeling funny; he mused, "Damn it, you gave birth to laozi, and then washed your hand and did not care at all, you deserve to go to hell. Now laozi is giving you a seven days and seven nights Buddhist ceremony, it is your enormous good fortune."

"So that's how it is," Cheng Guang said, "Young Benefactor, the proverb said it well: the day has its thought, the night has its dream. The matter of the dream must never be taken seriously."

"Da Heshang [great monk]," Wei Xiaobao said, "The proverbs said it well: it is better to believe than disbelieve. Even if what my father said in the dream was not real, by performing a Buddhist ceremony on his behalf to release his soul from suffering, we are performing a virtue. But if my father really did say those words, yet we do not do as he wished, in the underworld he is being bullied and tormented by the Ox-Head, Horse-Face and little demon Wuchang, that ... that ... won't I always feel a little bit bad? Besides, I am under my mother's order. Mother said that the old abbot of Qing Liang Temple of Mount Wutai has a destiny with her; this Buddhist ceremony must be performed in your precious temple." He mused, "You have a destiny with my Mama, this is preposterous! Have you ever been to the Lovely Spring Courtyard in Yangzhou to be my mother's customer?"

"Hey," Cheng Guang exclaimed, "Benefactor did not know this: my humble temple is of Zen Buddhism. This kind of repentance ritual is a Pure Land[11] Sects' matter, which we do not do. On this Mount Wutai, Jin Ge Temple, Pu Ji Temple, Da Fo Temple, Yan Qing Temple, and many more are of the Pure Land Sect. Benefactor is advised to go to one of those temples to perform the Buddhist ceremony."

Wei Xiaobao thought that in Fuping County, the Abbot was trying to seize the opportunity to perform the Buddhist ceremony, but here, this old monk had used all sorts of excuses trying to push away the money delivered into his gate with both hands; something strange was going on here. He asked over and over, but Cheng Guang did not budge. He stood up and said to the welcoming monk, "Show the Benefactor the way to Jin Ge Temple, Lao Na[12] keeps him company only for a moment."

Wei Xiaobao was anxious, he hastily said, "Since the Abbot insists on not giving me permission, I want to ask the great monks of your precious temple to receive the alms: the Buddhist robes, the monk hats, as well as the money I bring to your precious temple."

Cheng Guang put his palms together, "Many thanks," he said. Seeing eight shoulder poles of gifts Wei Xiaobao brought, unexpectedly he did not show the least bit of enthusiasm.

Wei Xiaobao said, “Mother instructed me to personally hand over each gift to the great monks of your precious monastery, even the monks helping with the fire and growing vegetable in the garden are to have a share. I bring altogether three hundred sets of gift, it is not enough, we will go buy some more.”

Cheng Guang said, “Enough, it’s too much. Our temple has only fifty something people. Would Benefactor please leave only fifty or sixty sets? That would be enough.”
    Wei Xiaobao said, “Is it possible to ask the Abbot to summon the monks in the temple, so that I could personally hand over the gift? This is my mother’s wish; no matter what I must accomplish it.”

Cheng Guang raised his head, suddenly his eyes flashed like lightning, as he swept his gaze over Wei Xiaobao’s face. “Very well!” he said, “Our Buddha is merciful, let it be as the Benefactor wishes.” Turning around, he walked inside.

Looking at his bamboo-pole like back walking inside, Wei Xiaobao felt an unspeakable uncomfortable feeling in his heart. Awkwardly he lifted the tea cup into his mouth. Standing behind him, Yu Ba muttered in low voice, “In all his life, the one surnamed Yu has rarely seen this kind of unlucky old monk. No wonder in such a big temple like Qing Liang Temple, even the golden image of Bodhisattva is tattered.”

They heard the bell in the temple was struck, the welcoming monk said, “Please step into the western hall to give your alms.”

Wei Xiaobao went to the western hall; he saw the monks were streaming in. He handed over the gift one by one, while attentively looking at each monk’s face. He thought, “I have never seen the Emperor Shunzhi, but he is the young emperor’s papa, their appearances must be somewhat similar. As long as I can find a monk that look like an older version of the young emperor, he must be it.”

But after he finished handing over more than fifty sets of gifts, not only he did not see any ‘older version of the young emperor’, he could not find even a single monk with one or two part resemblance to the young emperor. Wei Xiaobao was very disappointed; but suddenly he remembered, “He was the Emperor; with his status, how could he come to accept alms like clothing and hats? This plan of mine is really stupid!” He asked the welcoming monk, “Have all monks in your precious temple come?”

The welcoming monk replied, “Everybody has received your alms, thank you very much for Benefactor’s generosity.”

“Everyone has received the gift?” Wei Xiaobao asked, “I am afraid it’s not necessarily true, perhaps there are some people who are unwilling to come and get the gift.”

“Benefactor is joking,” the welcoming monk said, “How can there be such thing?”

“Those who have left home do not tell lies,” Wei Xiaobao said, “If you deceive me, when you die, your tongue will be pulled out in hell.” As soon as the welcoming monk heard that, his countenance changed. Wei Xiaobao said, “Since there are still some monks who have not received the gift, would great monk please invite him to receive it?”

The welcoming monk shook his head. “Only Fangzhang Dashi has not received the gift,” he said, “I think we do not need to ask the Senior to come out again.”

Right this moment, a monk hurriedly rushed in. “Shixiong,” he said, “There are more than a dozen lamas outside wishing to see the Abbot.” And then with a low voice he added, “They all carry weapons, and are rubbing their fists and palms; their purpose in coming is definitely not good.”

The welcoming monk frowned and said, “Like river water and well water, the green and yellow temples of Mount Wutai have never interfered with each other. What do they want, coming over here? Go and report to the Abbot, I am coming out to look." Finished speaking, he turned to Wei Xiaobao and said, "Excuse me," and then with quick steps he went out.

Wei Xiaobao laughed and said, "I am afraid those stinky lamas are here for us." He thought Shuang'er's martial art skill was superior, a dozen or so lamas should not give them any problem. Suddenly he heard commotion from outside the gate, a group of people were crashing into the Hall of Great Strength[13]. Wei Xiaobao said, "Let us see the excitement." Pulling Shuang'er's hand, he went out together with her.

As they arrived at the main hall, they saw the welcoming monk was surrounded by a dozen or so yellow-robed lamas, who were shouting randomly and talking to him at once, "We must search; someone personally saw him coming to Qing Liang Temple." "You are in the wrong here, why do you hide people?" "Just hand him over to us nicely, we'll let this matter drop; otherwise, humph, humph!"

[The following paragraph does not exist in the book, which makes sense, since Wei Xiaobao has never met any lamas before:

Wei Xiaobao went into the main hall and stood with hands on his waist, thinking, "Laozi is here, go get your horse and get me." Who would have thought that those lamas ignored him completely; no one even cast a glance to him.]

Amidst the commotion, Abbot Cheng Guang walked in; he asked slowly, "What's the matter?"

The welcoming monk said, "It's good for the Abbot to know, they ..."

As soon as the word 'Abbot' came out of his mouth, the lamas swarmed around Cheng Guang, shouting, "You are the Abbot? That's great!" "Quickly hand the man over! If not, your temple will be burned to the ground." "This is preposterous, really preposterous!" "Are you telling me that after you become a Buddhist monk, you throw reasons out the window?"

Cheng Guang asked, "May I ask, from which temple are numerous Shixiong coming from? You have honored our humble temple with your presence, I wonder what is the purpose of your visit?"

A lama wearing red kasaya over his yellow robe replied, "We came from Tibet, we come to the Central Plain on business under the order of the Living Buddha. Who knew that one of our young lama attendants was kidnapped by a wicked monk, and is hidden inside the Qing Liang Temple? Monk Abbot, quickly hand over our young lama; otherwise, we won't let this matter rest."

"That's very strange," Cheng Guang replied, "Our temple here is Zen Buddhism green temple, we usually do not have any association with Tibetan Tantra Buddhists. Why don't you inquire to the yellow temples everywhere about your missing young lama?"

The lama angrily said, "Someone saw it with his own eyes; that lama is in Qing Liang Temple. That was the reason we came here to inquire. Otherwise, do you think we have just eaten our rice until we are full and have nothing else to do, and thus we came here to make a scene? Decide it for yourself, if you hand over the young lama quickly, we won't look at a monk's face or Buddha's face, we won't investigate this matter further."

Cheng Guang shook his head and said, "Even if there was a young lama coming to Qing Liang Temple, and gentlemen did not come to inquire, Lao Na can't possibly hide him here."

Several lamas shouted together, "Let us search you temple then!"

Cheng Guang still shook his head, "This is Buddhist's peaceful place, how can I let people search around as they wish?"

The leader of the lamas said, "If you do not feel as guilty as a thief, why don't you let us search? Obviously the young lama is here, he is definitely in the Qing Liang Temple."

Cheng Guang shook his head. Two lamas reached out and grabbed him by the collar, shouting, "Will you or will you not let us search the temple?" Another lama said, "Could it be that there are women of good families hidden in the great monk's temple, hence you are afraid others might find out? Otherwise, what's the big deal of letting us search your temple?" By this time, about a dozen monks from Qing Liang Temple had come out, but they were blocked by the lamas so that they were unable to come near their Abbot.

[Missing part:

In low voice Shuang'er asked, "Xianggong, shall I get rid of them?"

"Wait a moment!" Wei Xiaobao said.]

-----------------------------------------------------
    [11] From the dictionary: Usually refers to Amitabha Buddha's Western Pure Land of Ultimate Bliss (Sukhavati in Sanskrit).

[12] Lit. 'old cassock', the term used by Buddhist monks to refer to themselves.

[13] The main hall of a Buddhist temple where the main image of veneration is located.

Cool

Do I see some interesting action brewing.....

cheerio..

Do I see some interesting action brewing.....

not bad

good speed in posting up your thanks
    Ali Derhamy

Thanks foxs. Have a great weekend!

Things are getting more interesting now. Thank you, foxs,