Page 55 of 158 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 3145

Thread: The Deer and The Cauldron

Gosh, such violence! Thank you, foxs!

this princess looks like loves role-play lol!
    Finally our hero did win using martial art!

Royalty are crazy people!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by smurf120 View Post
    Royalty are crazy people!!!!!!!!!
    Haha...time to break out the salt and candles, WXB!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Gosh, such violence! Thank you, foxs!
    eeek, should be rated R18. Wow, WXB, really met his match, the princess have no rules how to fight ??

Thanks Foxs.
    cheerio..

Thanks much for the update foxs.

That was one crazy battle!

Default Chapter 21 - Part 5

ah-gi, Tweety, Crazee, Sky, you are most welcome. Rati4u, Smurf, KChill, trouble is, he was supposed to take the beating without any right to hit back. Again, his ignorance of the 'law/rule' has saved him. This part is a lot longer than Minford's.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wei Xiaobao's heart turned cold; his hands immediately stopped moving. But then he had a second thought, "I will keep beating you, you might as well enjoy it." Moving his fists, he started beating her again, while cursing, "Laozi f*ck your eighteen-generation ancestors, I will beat you, stinky little mother, to death!"

After being beaten several times, suddenly the Princess giggled. Wei Xiaobao was greatly surprised, "I beat her this hard, how come she did not cry, but she is laughing instead?" he thought. He pulled the dagger from the table leg and pointed it to her neck, with his left hand he turned her body over and shouted, "What are you laughing at?"

He saw her silk-like brows and eyes, there was a smiling expression on her face, as if she was really happy, so she was not pretending at all. With a tender voice she said, "Don't hit too hard, but don't hit me too light either."

Wei Xiaobao was unable to make any sense of it; he was afraid she would suddenly play a trick on him, so he planted his right foot firmly on her chest and shouted, "Whatever trick you are playing on me, Laozi will not fall into it."

The Princess struggled, while making grunting noise, twice, with her nose, as if she wanted to spring up. "Don't move!" Wei Xiaobao shouted. He pushed her forehead, hard, the Princess fell back down instantly.

Wei Xiaobao felt his wounds were throbbing with pain, his rage was blazing again. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' he slapped her face left andright four times. The Princess moaned a few more times, her chest was heaving up and down, the expression on her face was that of an unspeakable pleasure. "Dead eunuch," she said softly, "Don't hit my face. If you injure my face and the Empress Dowager asked about it, I am afraid I cannot conceal it from her."

"Stinky little mother," Wei Xiaobao cursed, "You rebellious s1ut, the more you are beaten the happier you are, right?" Reaching out, he heavily pinched and twisted her left arm, twice. "Aiyo, aiyo!" the Princess cried out; her eyebrows were knitted, but there was a smiling expression in her eyes.

"Damn it," Wei Xiaobao said, "Does it feel good?" The Princess did not reply. Slowly she closed her eyes, but suddenly her foot flew up, kicking Wei Xiaobao's thigh, right on the dagger cut earlier.

Feeling severe pain, Wei Xiaobao threw himself onto her shoulder and violently pinched and twisted her arms, shoulder, chest, and abdomen. The Princess giggled incessantly and cried out, "Dead eunuch, little eunuch, good gong-gong, good Gege, please spare me, I ... I can't take it anymore."

Her voice was so tender that Wei Xiaobao's heart was shaken; he thought, "Her cry sounds just like Miss Fang when she was pleading to me on the boat." His anger greatly subsided, but as for her real intention, he really had no idea; therefore, copying her action earlier [orig.'draw a gourd from the model' - to copy something mechanically without attempt at originality.], he loosened her belt and bound her hands and feet.

The Princess laughed and said, "Dead little demon, what are you doing?"

"So that you won't get any bad idea of harming others," Wei Xiaobao replied. He stood up with a labored breathing, his body was hurting all over that he felt he was about to pass out.

The Princess laughed and said, "Xiao Guizi, I had so much fun playing with you today. Are you going to hit me again?"

Wei Xiaobao said, "If you don't hit me first, how could I dare to hit you?"

"I can't move," the Princess said, "If you want to hit me, there is nothing I can do."

Wei Xiaobao spat and said, "You are not a princess, you are a s1ut." And then he kicked her bottom again.

"Aiyo!" the Princess cried out, "Are we still playing?"

"Most of Laozi's life has gone from your playing; why would I want to continue playing?" Wei Xiaobao replied, "Right now I am Zhuge Liang, I want to burn down the rattan-armored troops, I am going to burn your hair and your clothes."

"You must not burn my hair ..." the Princess said anxiously. Suddenly she giggled and said, "It's alright for you to burn my clothes; even if you burn me until my body blisters, I am not scared."

"Pei!" Wei Xiaobao spat, "You are not afraid of death, Laozi will not accompany you return to heaven. I must go to tend to my injuries, you have put salt on my wounds, do you think it is fun?" It was only now that he was convinced that the Princess really did not have any intention to kill him; thereupon he loosened the belt binding her hands and feet.

"You really don't want to play anymore?" the Princess asked, "How about tomorrow?" There was earnestness in her voice.

"If the Empress Dowager and His Majesty found out," Wei Xiaobao replied, "Do you think I will still live?"

The Princess slowly stood up; she said, "As long as I did not say anything, how could the Empress Dowager and His Majesty find out? Tomorrow you must not hit my face. More bruises on my body are not a big deal."

Wei Xiaobao shook his head and said, "I can't come tomorrow. You have beaten me really bad. One or two months will not be enough for me to recuperate from my wounds."

"Humph," the Princess snorted, "You won't come tomorrow? Just now you curse me what? You said you were going to f*ck my eighteen-generation ancestors. My eighteen-generation ancestors are exactly Huangdi Gege's eighteen-generation ancestors, my Emperor Grandpa's seventeen-generation ancestors, Taizong Huangdi's [posthumous name given to the second emperor of a dynasty] sixteen-generation ancestors, Taizu Huangdi's [posthumous name given to the first emperor of a dynasty] fifteen-generation ancestors ..."

Wei Xiaobao was dumbstruck; he groaned inwardly. But suddenly he had a bright idea; he said, "You are not the Old Emperor's daughter, I was cursing your ancestors, it has nothing to do with His Majesty, the Old Emperor, or some Taizong Huangdi and Taizu Huangdi."

The Princess was enraged; "What do you mean I am not the Old Emperor's daughter?" she shouted, "You dead eunuch is talking nonsense. Tomorrow afternoon I am going to wait for you here, if you, dead eunuch, do not come, I will tell the Empress Dowager that you beat me." While saying that, she stretched out her arm and pulled her sleeve, showing patches of black and blue bruises on her white, tender arm, from his pinching and twisting earlier.

Wei Xiaobao was secretly alarmed, "How could I beat her that heavy a moment ago?"

"Humph," the Princess said, "If you don't come tomorrow, I want to see if you can keep your life."

Things have come to this, even if Wei Xiaobao did not want to yield, he simply did not have any choice. He nodded and said, "I will come to accompany you playing tomorrow, but you must not hit me."

The Princess was greatly delighted; she said, "It's great that you are going to come. If I hit you, you can hit me back. We, the heroes of Jianghu, make a clear distinction between gratitude and grudges."

With a bitter smile Wei Xiaobao said, "If you beat me again, I will turn from hero to a malicious ghost."

The Princess laughed and said, "Don't worry, I can't possibly kill you for real." After a short pause, she continued, "At most I will beat you half-dead and half-alive." Seeing his changed countenance, she smiled sweetly and said in a gentle voice, "Xiao Guizi, there are a lot of eunuchs and Imperial Bodyguards in the Palace, but I only like you, one person. Those other fellows are too lacking in courageous spirit, even if I beat them to death, they would not dare to curse me any 'stinky little mother, s1ut ...'" she was imitating his accent, "... daughter of a wh0re! Hee ... hee ... no one has ever curse me like that."

Wei Xiaobao was happy, but also amused, "You like to be cursed?" he asked.

The Princess laughed and said, "Only if you curse me like that. The Empress Dowager would also reprimand me with a wooden face, telling me to abide by the rules. I don't like that kind of cursing."

"In that case," Wei Xiaobao said, "You'd better go to the Lovely Spring Courtyard." He was thinking, "If you become a wh0re, there will be a lot of people cursing you. The pimp [orig.'female brothel keeper'] will curse and hit you, the brothel's patron may burn you, or beat you and curse you."

The Princess' spirit was aroused; she asked, "What kind of place is the Lovely Spring Courtyard? Is it a fun place?"

Wei Xiaobao laughed in his heart; he said, "It's a very fun place, but it is in Jiangnan, you can't go there. If you stay in the Lovely Spring Courtyard for three months, I guarantee you will be awfully happy that you won't want to be a Princess anymore."

The Princess sighed; her thought wandered far away as she said wistfully, "When I grow up, I must go there."

With a straight face Wei Xiaobao said, "Good, good! In the future I will definitely take you there. A real man gave his words, dead horses cannot chase it." He could never remember the phrase 'a team of four horses cannot chase it', but instead of saying 'some horses cannot chase it', he said 'dead[2] horses cannot chase it'.

The Princess grabbed his hand and said, "When I fight with those eunuchs and Imperial Bodyguards, everybody always intentionally yields to me, it's not fun at all. Only yesterday when Huangdi Gege had a martial art match with me, he really hit me 30%, but he was not willing to hit too hard to hurt me, to pinch too hard to hurt me. Good Xiao Guizi, you are the only one who hit me for real. Don't you worry, I definitely will not kill you." Puckering her mouth, she landed a kiss on his lips. Her face blushed, and she dashed out of the room.

In that instant Wei Xiaobao felt the sky spun, the earth turned over; he fell sitting down on the floor, thinking, "I am afraid this Princess is a little bit insane, the more I hit her and curse her, the happier she is. Damn it, could it be that the Old Wh0re's little girl really take a liking on a fake eunuch like me?" Recalling her beautiful face, his heart was befuddled. Slowly he stood up and walked back toward his residence. He was so exhausted that as soon as he touched the bed, he fell asleep instantly.

He slept for more than ten hours [orig. 5 shichen] straight. By the time he woke up, the sky had turned dark. Feeling the pain on his entire body, he could not bear not to groan. He got up, thinking that he was going to wash the salt from his wounds. Who would have thought that as he tried to take off his clothes, the blood from his wounds had congealed and stuck firmly onto his clothes? When he tried to pull it, it was so painful that unavoidably he rained curses again, 'stinky little mother, rotten little miss'. Finally he washed off the salt and spread metal-cut wound medicine on his injuries.

When he went to see the young emperor the next day, Kangxi saw his nose was blue and his eyes swollen, his hair and his eyebrows were burned, everything was broken and in disarray. Kangxi was shocked; he immediately guessed that it must be his precious imperial younger sister's masterpiece. "Did the Princess beat you?" he asked, "Is the injury heavy?"

With a forced smile Wei Xiaobao said, "Not too bad.Shifu, your disciple has brought disgrace to you [orig. 'throw away your face'], Senior. I will have to painstakingly train for three more years before I can retrieve it back and bring honor to you, Senior."

At first Kangxi was worried that in a towering rage Wei Xiaobao would ask Kangxi to stick out for him. It’s just that although his imperial sister was in the wrong, it had always been her right as the master to beat up the slaves. However, if Kangxi ignored him, he was afraid when Wei Xiaobao went up Mount Wutai to serve his father emperor, he would not do so with all of his heart. While he was feeling awkward, suddenly hearing Wei Xiaobao say so, i.e. he did not complain over this matter, but consider it as child’s play, Kangxi was ecstatic. He laughed and said, “Xiao Guizi, you are really good! I must reward you well. Tell me, what do you want?”

Wei Xiaobao replied, “Shifu did not reproach disciple for being not proficient in my training, disciple is already very grateful, I do not need any reward.” After a short pause, he continued, “Shifu may pass on to me some brilliant moves, so that when I meet with danger in the future, I won’t be bullied by others. That’s all I want.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [2] In original Chinese, the word 'a team of four horses' sounds like the word'dead' (si).
    Last edited by foxs; 06-24-11 at 09:34 AM.

does it count to be first here?
    i can't go first in the other thread..lol!
    thanks fox.. i have enjoyed this so much.. you really are GREAT
    ... the princess is a little bit sick.. enjoying getting hurt..
    hope our very lucky hero wises up to it and give her all the hurt she wants(not on the face) and get rewarded again...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Icefrog View Post
    does it count to be first here? i can't go first in the other thread..lol!
    LOL, too much competition, huh?
    Yup, the princess is definitely into S&M, which is a perfect fit for WXB since he grew up in a brothel.

Thanks, foxs!

LOL - not sure if WXB is necessary into S&M but I think Princess is the only woman he can swear and act apesh*t crazy in front of and think its perfectly fun. The little princess makes me shudder!

Thanks foxs.

Thanks Foxs.

I'm a little confused. In chapter 21 part 3, WXB broke his left arm in "The Princess raised her door bolt directly toward his face. Wei Xiaobao raised his left hand to block. ‘Crack!’ the bone of his arm broke.", but the story after that didn't indicate that his arm was broken.

Thanks foxs!
    Princess turns me on! Agree with kchill, my kinda women!

Quote Originally Posted by ah-gi View Post

I'm a little confused. In chapter 21 part 3, WXB broke his left arm in "The Princess raised her door bolt directly toward his face. Wei Xiaobao raised his left hand to block. ‘Crack!’ the bone of his arm broke.", but the story after that didn't indicate that his arm was broken.
    Hi ah-gi just delete the sentence: "‘Crack!’ the bone of his arm broke" and problem solved

Thks foxs

Default Chapter 21 - Part 6

Icefrog, it certainly does ... Thank you for the compliment. Tweety, Smurf, rati4u, it could not have been sexual, coult it? She only knew he was a eunuch. Sky, you are welcome. Do you have all-night sleep now? ah-gi, Gubrak, good catch. Here is the original: 公主举闩迎面打来,韦小宝左手挡格,喀喇一响,臂骨险断。

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Kangxi burst out laughing; he said, “Alright, alright!” Thereupon he taught him several exquisite moves the Empress Dowager had bestowed to him.

Although these several qin na techniques were quite extraordinary, they were far inferior compared to the six moves Hong Jiaozhu, husband and wife, had taught him. When Wei Xiaobao was having martial art match with Kangxi previously, he had seen Kangxi use these moves. Now that he had special instruction, he managed to master the moves without spending too much time.

Wei Xiaobao thought, “When I fought with him earlier, we were wrestling as friends. But he is the Emperor, I am a slave, this friendship will not last too long. This time I return to Beijing, I can see that although physically he did not grow too much, his power and prestige have actually grown considerably. I can’t call him ‘Xiao Xuanzi’, three characters, anymore; but if I simply change the way I address him, it will be no more than an ingenious way of flattering him.” Thereupon he kneeled down, ‘dong, dong, dong’ he knocked his head against the floor eight times, and said, “Shifu, disciple Wei Xiaobao is your, Senior’s first disciple [orig. ‘first disciple of cutting into a mountain’ – a reference to opening a monastery].”

Kangxi was startled; but he understood his intention immediately. On one hand, he felt it would be fun, on the other hand, he also felt that the appellation ‘Xiao Xuanzi’ was no longer appropriate. He laughed and said, “Being a ruler I can’t go back on my own words! Since I have had you call me Shifu, I have no choice but to receive you as my disciple.” Then he called out, “Guards!”

Two eunuchs and two Imperial Bodyguards entered the study room. Kangxi said, “Turn around.”

“Yes,” the four people complied. But the rule said that subjects should never turn their backs toward the Emperor, otherwise, it would be extremely disrespectful. The four people did not understand Kangxi’s intention, they only turned their bodies slightly, no one dared to turn his back.

From his desk Kangxi picked up a pair of golden scissors and walked toward the four people’s backs. Again the four of them turned their bodies slightly. Kangxi looked at the four people’s braided hair, and saw a court eunuch had the most glossy and shiny black hair. His left hand grabbed the pigtail, ‘crash’ he cut the braid down from the base.

The eunuch was so scared that he felt his soul had flown to the outer sky. Instantly he kneeled down and kowtowed repeatedly, saying, “Your servant deserves to die, your servant deserves to die!”

Kangxi laughed and said, “Don’t be afraid, I reward you ten taels of silver. Everybody get out!” The four of them were bewildered; they only thought that the power of Heaven was hard to fathom, they walked backward out of the room.

Kangxi gave the pigtail to Wei Xiaobao and said with a laugh, "You are going to be a monk, the Princess has burned your hair, it seems that this is the will of Heaven. The Heaven is borrowing the Princess' hand to tell you to shed your hair and become a monk. You may tie this false braid on your head first, otherwise you will look unsightly."

Wei Xiaobao kneeled down and said, "Yes, Shifu cherishes your disciple, you are very considerate."

Kangxi laughed and said, "You have done obeisance, taking me as your master, you must not mention it to anybody else. I know you are tightlipped, very prudent and careful, and that was the reason I agreed. If you act ostentatiously outside, as the Zhangmen, I will cripple your martial art skill and expel you from my school."

"Yes, yes," Wei Xiaobao repeatedly promised, "Disciple will not dare."

When Kangxi had martial art match with Wei Xiaobao, other than the Empress Dowager and Hai Dafu, nobody else in the Palace knew about it. He thought that by playing along and taking him as disciple, as long as nobody else knew, he would not lose face as the Emperor. But his natural disposition was cautious, hence he repeatedly warned Wei Xiaobao.

Kangxi sat down and mused, "The Empress Dowager is sinister and ruthless, she can't be teaching me martial art with all of her heart; otherwise, she knew a formidable martial art that can break people's bones in pieces, why didn't she teach me even for half a move? Although I am the Shifu, in reality I am not much stronger than this kid, I don't have any superior martial art that I can teach him. The monks of Shaolin Temple have extremely high martial art skill, I only hope that when Fu Huang is in trouble, they would come to help him again ..." Thinking to this point, a plan started to formed in his mind. He said, "Go and take a rest, take care of your wounds, come again tomorrow to see me."

Wei Xiaobao returned to his residence, he ordered the eunuch working for him to invite the imperial physician to treat his injury. Although his wounds were painful, they were actually flesh wounds, his muscles and bones were not harmed at all. The imperial physician said that after recuperating for ten days to half a month, he should be healed completely, so he told him not to worry.

After eating his lunch, Wei Xiaobao went out to keep his appointment with the Princess. His mind was in a mess; he was afraid she would beat him up again, but he was also excited to see her again.

As soon as he pushed the door open, the Princess yelled and pounced on him. This time Wei Xiaobao was prepared; with his left arm he blocked, with his right foot he hooked, while grabbing the back of the Princess' neck with his right hand and pressed her body that she was bending forward.

The Princess laughed and cursed, "Dead eunuch, how come you are so formidable today?"

Wei Xiaobao grabbed her left arm and twisted it behind her back; he said in a low voice, "If you don't call me 'Good Guizi, Good Gege', I am going to twist your arm broken."

"Pei!" the Princess cursed, "You are a dead slave!"

Wei Xiaobao twisted the Princess' arm heavily and shouted, "You don't call, I will twist and break this arm of yours."

The Princess laughed and said, "I won't call."

Wei Xiaobao thought, "This little mother’s skin [小娘皮 - see Chapter 10] is indeed a rebellious s1ut. The more I beat her, the happier she is."

'Slap!' he heavily slapped her buttocks with his left hand. The Princess jumped, but she was giggling incessantly. "Damn it," Wei Xiaobao said, "Turns out you love to take a beating." With all his might he punched her repeatedly. It was so painful that the Princess curled on the floor, unable to get up. It was only then did Wei Xiaobao halt his hand.

The Princess panted. "Alright," she said, "Now it's my turn to beat you."

Wei Xiaobao shook his head. "No," he said, "I won't let you beat me." He thought that this little miss was so ruthless, if he let her beat him, he might lose his life at any time. The Princess pleaded with him in gentle voice, but Wei Xiaobao simply refused.

The Princess threw a fit, she pounced on him, beat him and bit him. Wei Xiaobao slapped her on the face, sending her tumbling to the floor. He pulled her hair and hit her buttocks, thinking that since he had hit her buttocks, he did not need to be polite anymore, thereupon he pinched and twisted randomly all over her body.

The Princess crouched by his feet, hugging his two legs. She gently rubbed her face against his calves, in a coquettish and lithe manner, and said in a flirtatious way, "Good Guizi, Good Gege, let me beat you just once, I promise not to hit you too hard."

Wei Xiaobao thought she looked like a timid and helpless little girl, and he heard her affectionate request, his heart was shaken. He had the urge to consent. The Princess added, "Good Gege, I love nothing more than to see blood coming out of your body."

Wei Xiaobao jumped in fright; "That is out of the question!" he angrily said. Lifting his left foot, he kicked her head and said, "Let me go, I must leave. If I stay around you, inevitably there will come a day when I die in your hands."

The Princess sighed and said, "You don't want to play with me anymore?"

"It's too dangerous," Wei Xiaobao said, "I may lose my old life any time."

The Princess giggled. She stood up and said, "Fine! In that case, help me back to my room. You have hit me too hard that I cannot walk."

"I won't help you," Wei Xiaobao said.

Propping herself against the wall, the Princess slowly hobbled out, saying, "Good Guizi, will you come again tomorrow?" Suddenly her left leg gave up, she almost fell down. Wei Xiaobao rushed forward to hold her.

The Princess said, "Good Guizi, sorry to bother you, but could you get two eunuchs to help me go back to my room?"

Wei Xiaobao thought that if he called the eunuchs, the Empress Dowager would probably find out, and then she would investigate why the Princess was injured. As soon as this matter was leaked ever so slightly, he would be charged with capital offense punishable by beheading. Having no other choice, he supported her and said, “I will help you back to your room.”

The Princess laughed and said, "Good Guizi, thank you very much.” Leaning on his shoulder she walked westward.

The Princess’ residence was located west of the Palace of Compassionate and Peaceful, right next to the Shou Kang [Abundant Long-live] Palace. The two of them slowly approached the garden of Palace of Compassionate and Peaceful. Recalling the Empress Dowager’s manner, Wei Xiaobao’s heart was trembling with trepidation. When they reached the corridor, the Princess suddenly blew air into his ear.

Wei Xiaobao blushed. “No … don’t,” he stammered.

With a gentle voice the Princess said, “Why? I am not hitting you.” While saying that, she gently bit his earlobe; she stuck out her tongue and licked his ear slowly.

Wei Xiaobao felt the itch was unbearable, he said in a low voice, “If you bit and hurt my ear, I am not going to see you again, ever. A real man gave his words, dead horses cannot chase it.”

The Princess actually wanted to bite a piece of his earlobe off, but listening to his words, she did not dare to continue, she only laughed softly. This laugh made Wei Xiaobao flushed with excitement, his whole body turned limp and aching.

Finally they reached the Princess’ personal quarter. Wei Xiaobao turned around to leave. The Princess said, “I want you to come in, I have something interesting to show to you.” At that time, there were four eunuchs and four palace maids standing outside the door of the Jianning Palace, to wait upon her. Wei Xiaobao did not dare to blatantly disobey, he had no choice but to follow her.

Pulling his hand, the Princess took him straight into her own bedroom. Two palace maids followed in, they presented hot towel for the Princess to clean her face. The Princess took one towel and handed it over to Wei Xiaobao. Wei Xiaobao took it, and wiped the sweat on his face.

Seeing the Princess unexpectedly broke the rule by giving this little eunuch a deferential treatment, the two palace maids could not help but stare in disbelief. She had never been this polite even toward the Empress Dowager or the Emperor, and the little eunuch also unexpectedly accepted it calmly, which was considered extremely rude.

The Princess caught a glance; she glowered and said, “What are you looking at?”

“Yes, yes!” the two palace maids replied. Bending their waists, they withdrew immediately. Who would have thought that it was already too late? The Princess stretched out her hand to dig the eye of the palace maid nearer to her. The palace maid dodged slightly, and let out a miserable cry. Although her eyeball was safe, her face was drenched with blood, from her forehead down to her chin, as four nail marks appeared. The two palace maids were scared out of their wits and hastily withdrew from the room.

HOLY COW, what an evil girl! Totally reminds me of A'Zhi! *shudders*

Thanks foxs!

Thanks foxs. Full night of sleep? Not yet but I'm getting there. Hopefully soon!

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    HOLY COW, what an evil girl! Totally reminds me of A'Zhi! *shudders*

Thanks foxs!
    Her methods are similar but I think she's a little nicer than A'Zhi. I think A'Zhi is just pure evil!

Wow 2 updates.
    Thanks Foxs, it a nice surprise.

Things turn out well for WXB too

Now now, in the privacy of the bedroom ?? OOps this is wuxia not some RA movies right ?
    cheerio..

Thanks for the update, Foxs.

For "臂骨险断", Google Translate said "Risk of broken forearm". Maybe the arm was almost but not quite broken? English's hard but Chinese's harder still.

臂骨险断 literally means that his arm-bone was in danger of snapping. Essentially, his arm was almost broken.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!