Page 56 of 158 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 3145

Thread: The Deer and The Cauldron

Default Chapter 21 - Part 7

Tweety, Sky, you mean A'Zhi from Tian Long Ba Bu? Crazee, I don't know the rating of this story. Definitely not for 'General Audience' though. Ah-gi, Ren, I will fix it. I was just not sure about the 'ka la', if it was not broken (only 'almost'), why 'ka la'? Lemonhan, are you referring to the story, or the merchandise you are trying to sell?

------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Princess laughed and said, “Did you see that? Those slaves could only shout, begging for mercy; where is the fun in that?”

Seeing the ruthlessness of her action, Wei Xiaobao thought that this little wh0re was too violent, she was more or less the same as her mother, the old wh0re, it would be best for him to get away from her at the earliest possible time. “Princess,” he said, “His Majesty sends me out to do something for him, I must go.”

“What’s the rush?” the Princess asked. She turned around, closed the door, and bolted it. Wei Xiaobao’s heart was pounding, he wondered what kind of strange thing she was going to do. The Princess laughed and said, “I have been the master for fifteen years, I always have people serving me, it’s getting quite tasteless. Today we change roles, you are the master, I am the slave.”

Wei Xiaobao waved his hands wildly, “That won’t do, that won’t do,” he said, “I don’t have that good fortune.”

The Princess’ pretty face sank, she said, “You don’t want to? I am going to scream, I will say that you are being rude to me, and beat me black and blue.” Suddenly she raised her voice and called out, “Aiyo, it hurts!”

Wei Xiaobao repeatedly bowed with cupped fists and said, “Don’t shout, don’t shout, I’ll listen to your instruction.”

This was the Princess’ personal chamber, there were many eunuchs and palace maids standing outside to wait on her, she only had to call several times, there would be a throng of people rushing in; it was completely different from the small room where they were having the martial art match, where there were nobody around.

The Princess smiled and said, “Miserable wretch! I talked to you nicely, you did not want to listen; you insist on refusing a toast only to be forced to drink a forfeit.”

“You are the miserable wretch,” Wei Xiaobao said in his heart, “You don’t want to be the master, you want to be the slave instead.”

The Princess bent her knees and respectfully paid her respect to him, saying, “Prince Gui[3], do you want to sleep now? Your servant will help you change your clothes.”

“Humph,” Wei Xiaobao snorted, “I don’t want to sleep. You may give me a gentle pound with your fist on my legs.”

“Yes!” the Princess replied. She sat on the floor, lifted his right foot and placed it on her own legs, and then gently pounded it with her fists, being careful not to touch the wounds on his leg.

“What a good servant,” Wei Xiaobao said, “You are serving me exceptionally well.” Stretching out his hand, he gently pinched her cheek.

The Princess was very happy, “Thank you for Master’s praise,” she said in low voice. Taking off his boot, she kneaded his foot for a while, then she started working on his left foot. After pounding it for half a day, she took the boot and massaged his foot. “Prince Gui,” she said, “Lie on the bed, I will pound your back gently.”

Massaged by her, Wei Xiaobao was very comfortable; he thought that if I did not satisfy this miserable wretch’s craving of being the slave, she would not let me go anyway. Thereupon he climbed on her bed and lay down. His nostrils were assaulted by bursts of fragrance. “This miserable wretch’s bed is so gorgeous,” he mused, “Even the top wh0re in the Lovely Spring Courtyard did not have this kind of pretty bedding and pillow.” The Princess pulled a thin quilt over his body and then gently beat his back with her fists.

Wei Xiaobao was in a daze. While he was enjoying being the Prince Gui, suddenly he heard the voices of many people outside the door, “The Empress Dowager has arrived!” His shock was really not a small matter, hastily he sprang up.

The Princess’ face also showed terrified expression. “No time to escape,” she said in trembling voice, “Don’t move, get into the quilt.” Wei Xiaobao pulled his head and sank into the quilt; he heard faint knocking on the door, and was so scared that he almost fainted.

The Princess pulled down the mosquito net before turning around and unlatched the door. As soon as she opened the door, the Empress Dowager strode into the room. “Clear sky in the middle of the day, why did you close the door?”

The Princess laughed and said, “I am very tired, I was about to take a nap.”

The Empress Dowager sat down and asked, “What kind of trick are you playing? Why is it that your face does not have any color of blood?”

“I said I am very tired,” the Princess replied.

The Empress Dowager looked down and saw a pair of boots in front of the bed, she also saw the embroidered screen was moving slightly; she knew something was different. Turning toward the eunuchs and palace maids, she said, “Go wait outside.” When everybody was out, she said, “Close the door, put the bolt on.”

The Princess laughed and said, “Empress Dowager also wants to play some trick?” Obeying her order, she closed the door. She then followed the Empress Dowager’s vision and saw the boots; she could not stop her countenance from changing greatly. With a forced laugh she said, “I was going to put on men’s clothing, I want to dress up as a boy and show it to the Empress Dowager. I want to know when I put on the men’s clothing, whether you think I will look handsome or not.”

The Empress Dowager coldly said, “Is the boy on the bed handsome or not?” Suddenly she stood up and walked toward the bed.

The Princess was greatly shocked, she pulled the Empress Dowager’s hand and called out, “Empress Dowager, he and I are just playing games …”

The Empress Dowager flung her hand to throw her several steps away; she opened the screen, pulled the quilt away, grabbed Wei Xiaobao’s neck, and lifted him up.

Wei Xiaobao kept his face facing the inside of the bed, he did not dare to turn his head around and see her, he was already so scared that his entire body was trembling.

“Empress Dowager,” the Princess called out, “This is the little eunuch Huangdi Gege likes the most, you … you must not harm him.”

“Humph,” the Empress Dowager snorted; she thought that her daughter was growing up, her interest in the opposite sex had opened, she was hiding a little eunuch in her bed, it was no more than a shady business of playing fake (male) phoenix and empty (female) phoenix, so it could not be considered a big deal. Her right hand circled, she turned Wei Xiaobao around, ‘slap, slap’, she slapped his face twice, and shouted, “Get lost! If I ever see you fooling around with the Princess again …” Suddenly she saw his face clearly and was startled, “So it’s you!”

Wei Xiaobao turned his face away, “It isn’t me,” he said. These three characters were an oxymoron [orig. unfathomable mystery], but while his heart alarmed, he was trembling in fear, what else could he say?

The Empress Dowager firmly grabbed the back of his neck and slowly said, “There are many roads in the heavens but you don’t want to take, there is no gate in hell but you insist on breaking in. You are being rude to the Princess, today you cannot blame me.”

“Empress Dowager,” the Princess anxiously said, “It was me who wanted him to sleep in here, you must not blame him.”

The Empress Dowager lightly patted Wei Xiaobao’s forehead with her left palm; raising her left arm, she concentrated her strength on her hand ready to shoot it down, to kill him instantly with one palm strike.

In this extremely critical situation, Wei Xiaobao suddenly remembered the move ‘Di Qing subduing the dragon’, which was taught by Hong Jiaozhu. His hands reached backward to grope the front of the Empress Dowager’s chest. The Empress Dowager was startled, she pulled her chest back and scolded, “You are asking to die!”

Wei Xiaobao kicked on the bed with both feet, he made a somersault backward, and landed astride the Empress Dowager’s neck, with both his forefingers on her eyes, and both his thumbs on her temples. “If you move,” he shouted, “I am going to dig your eyeballs out!”

He had not trained this move to perfection, so it was actually difficult for him to use it properly; fortunately, he was standing on the bed, while the Empress Dowager was standing on the floor. One on higher position, the other on lower position, so it was easier for him to ride on her. Moreover, the fingers with which he threatened to dig her eyeballs should be the middle fingers, but he was using forefingers instead; and when he somersaulted, the tip of his foot caught the mosquito net. Indeed he executed the move sloppily [lit. ‘wading in mud and water’], and it looked very awkward. If Hong Jiaozhu personally witnessed this, he would have been angered half dead. However, although the execution was incorrect, the style was indeed ingenious; the Empress Dowager still fell under his control, although she reacted hastily, unexpectedly it was still hard for her to ward off.

The Princess burst out laughing and called out, “Xiao Guizi, don’t be rude. Quickly let the Empress Dowager go.”

Wei Xiaobao raised his right leg, he drew the dagger with his right hand and pressed it against the middle of the Empress Dowager’s back; it was only then did he slide down from her neck. Suddenly ‘splat!’ a multi-colored, glittering object fell onto the floor; it was exactly the Divine Dragon Cult’s Five-Dragon Command.

The Empress Dowager was very shocked. “This … this … thing … where did it come from?” she said.

Wei Xiaobao remembered that the Empress Dowager was secretly in collusion with Divine Dragon Cult’s fake palace maid, Deng Bingchun and Liu Yan; perhaps he could use this Five-Dragon Command to force her into submission. “What do you mean this thing or that thing?” he said, “This is our Cult’s Five-Dragon Command, don’t you know it? What a nerve!”

The Empress Dowager’s entire body trembled, “Yes, yes!” she said.

Hearing her deferential tone, Wei Xiaobao could not help bursting with joy; he said, “Seeing the Five-Dragon Command is like seeing Jiaozhu in person. Hong Jiaozhu enjoys immortal good fortune forever, his long-life is the same as the heaven’s.”

With a trembling voice the Empress Dowager repeated, “Hong Jiaozhu enjoys immortal good fortune forever, his long-life is the same as the heaven’s.” She stooped down to pick the Five-Dragon Command and lifted it up high above her head.

Wei Xiaobao reached out to receive it. “Are you going to obey my command?” he asked.

“Yes,” the Empress Dowager replied, “I will respectfully obey your command.”

Wei Xiaobao said, “With Jiaozhu’s treasured teaching always in our hearts, we can set up meritorious deed and subdue the enemy, nothing is unachievable!”

The Empress Dowager respectfully followed, “With Jiaozhu’s treasured teaching always in our hearts, we can set up meritorious deed and subdue the enemy, nothing is unachievable!”

It was only now did Wei Xiaobao let out a sigh of relief; he loosened the dagger, and haughtily sat down on the edge of the bed.

The Empress Dowager turned toward the Princess and said, “Go outside, don’t say anything, otherwise I will kill you.”

The Princess was startled. “Yes,” she replied. She cast a glance toward Wei Xiaobao, her heart was filled with doubts. “Empress Dowager,” she said, “Is this Huangdi Gege’s imperial edict?”

As Kangxi gradually grew older, his power and authority gradually grew bigger; when eunuchs, palace maids, as well as Imperial Bodyguards, were talking about His Majesty, their fear and respect also grew steadily. The Princess also knew earlier that the Empress Dowager was rather afraid of the Emperor. The Empress Dowager nodded and said, “Yes, he is the Emperor’s trusted aide, there is some important matter he needs to talk to me. You must never, ever reveal this secret. In front of the Emperor, you must never mention it even more, so as to avoid … to avoid the Emperor getting angry at you.”

“Yes, yes,” the Princess replied, “I am not that stupid.” While saying that, she went out of the room and closed the door behind her.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    [3] Orig. Gui Bei Lei, ‘a prince with blood ties to the royal family’ – see footnote 19 of Chapter 13.

is there a full version of DOMD on the internet? If so, can someone please tell me the site?
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Thanks foxs.

Yes, I was referring to the evil vicious A'Zhi from Tian Long Ba Bu.

that kala sounds might refer to the door stopper wood thingie. If the adaptions were correct, she hit him so hard that the wood broke.
    Proud to be part of http://www.asianfanatics.net/

Quote Originally Posted by foxs View Post
    With a gentle voice the Princess said, “Why? I am not hitting you.” While saying that, she gently bit his earlobe; she stuck out her tongue and licked his ear slowly.
    That's pretty advanced seduction technique for a 15 yr girl who grew up in the palace! I finally see why the censors supposedly cut out 75% of the WXB/Princess encounter from DOMD 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by smurf120 View Post
    That's pretty advanced seduction technique for a 15 yr girl who grew up in the palace! I finally see why the censors supposedly cut out 75% of the WXB/Princess encounter from DOMD 2008.
    she might have seen some one seducing her huang ge in the palace

thank foxs ... looks like its sexual!

Default interesting

this is good
    Ali Derhamy

Quote Originally Posted by smurf120 View Post
    Hey, I'm not aware that the actually censored a wuxia serial by Jing Yong! Wow It mus have been really steamy
    Too bad, we cannot have real serials with true portrayal... I suppose that's why we have to appreciate translators even more.

Keep it up Foxs, here's another reason to thank you for your hard work. Really hope you enjoy translating as much as me reading you superb works...
    cheerio..

Thanks for the good work, foxs.

Default Chapter 21 - Part 8

H.Ge-C.Liu, since nobody else is interested in responding to your question, let me try: First, could you tell me what do you mean by 'full version of DOMD'? Are you talking about the Chinese original text, the English translation, or the TV adaptation? Duke of Mount Deer is the title of the TV adaptation. Original Chinese title is Lu Ding Ji (鹿鼎記), which is translated as The Deer and The Cauldron. I don't know much about TV adaptations, there are several version that I am aware of, but I believe some people here are more qualified to explain to you. If you are looking for the Chinese version, you can try qiqi.com. If you are looking for English translation, John Minford's work has been published.

Sky, ali, ah-gi, thanks for dropping by. Smurf, rati4u, Crazee, I have not completed the original Chinese, so I don't know how much more 'steamy' Jin Yong can get. Athlon, it was, nonetheless, an interpretation, wasn't it? Oh well ... it's just a small detail, neither the door bolt nor the arm bone was ever mentioned again.

----------------------------------------------------------
    As she sat face-to-face with Wei Xiaobao, the Empress Dowager’s heart was filled with doubts. After a while, she said, “The walls have ears, this is not a good place to talk. Would it be better if you please go to the Palace of Compassionate and Peaceful to discuss it further?”

Hearing her using the word ‘please’, plus her tone was asking for opinion, not authoritatively making a one-sided decision, Wei Xiaobao felt even more relieved; but he was still thinking, “This old wh0re is vicious and merciless, I wonder if she is luring me to the Palace of Compassionate and Peaceful to use some crafty scheme to harm laozi?” Thereupon he nodded and said in a low voice, “I am the newly-appointed White Dragon Envoy of our Cult, under Hong Jiaozhu’s order to bear this Five-Dragon Command.”

The Empress Dowager immediately felt deep veneration toward him, she bowed and said, “Subordinate pays her respect to the White Dragon Envoy.”

Although Wei Xiaobao had long suspected that since the Empress Dowager was in collusion with the Black Dragon Gate’s people, she was bound to have utter veneration toward Hong Jiaozhu, so this Five-Dragon Command most probably would have some effect on her; but never in a million years would he guess that she herself was a member of the Divine Dragon Cult. Based on her status as the Empress Dowager, there was nothing in the world that she could not get, yet shockingly she still entered the Divine Dragon Cult. Not only that, her rank was far below that of his own, which was really unthinkable. Seeing her respectfully making her salutations, he could not help but was shocked and at a loss of what to do.

Seeing him sitting silently without saying anything, the Empress Dowager thought that he was still thinking of the former hatred, she was very frightened and said in a low voice, “Previously subordinate did not know honorable envoy’s status, and thus has offended you a lot, and now I am very terrifies, only hoping for the honorable envoy’s magnanimous forgiveness.”

She saw that he was very young, yet was holding a very high position within the Cult, in the end it was still hard to believe. But then again, for the past few years Jiaozhu and Madame had promoted young people to higher position on a large scale, the older brethrens of the Cult were either slaughtered, or were met with suspicions, their power were gradually reduced. Therefore, this little child being the newly-appointed White Dragon Envoy was absolutely not an unusual happening. She thought further, “Even if he is really the White Dragon Envoy, if I kill him right now, nobody in the Cult would know. This little demon bears an extreme grudge toward me, if I let him live, it will only cause no end of trouble for me.”

Her murderous intention aroused, her eyes could not help but revealing a malicious look. Wei Xiaobao immediately caught it, and said in his heart, “Not good, the old wh0re is going to kill me.” He said in a low voice, “The technique I used to capture you just now, obviously you know who had taught me that, don’t you?”

The Empress Dowager was startled; she recalled the technique used by this little demon a moment ago, and found it to be immeasurably secretive, just in one move he was able to subdue her. It was precisely the Cult Leader’s technique. “Could it be … could it be that Jiaozhu has personally taught you?” she asked in a trembling voice.

Wei Xiaobao laughed and said, “Jiaozhu taught me thirty killer moves, Madame Hong taught me thirty qin na techniques. Comparing the two of them, naturally Jiaozhu’s techniques are a lot more formidable. It’s just that each one of the Senior’s moves will take the human’s life. I did not want to kill you, therefore, I only used the move that Madame taught me, the ‘the flying swallow circle around overhead’.”

Since bragging did not need any capital, he multiplied the number of moves by a factor of ten. But the Empress Dowager did not have the slightest doubt. She knew that the moves Madame Hong used all have ancient beauties’ name in it; she could not help but broke into cold sweat. She thought, “Luckily he used Madame Hong’s move to deal with me. If he had used the move Jiaozhu taught him, I would have been dead by now.” This moment, how could she still have the intention to harm him? She said respectfully, “Thank you for honorable envoy’s kindness in not killing me.”

Feeling very proud of himself, Wei Xiaobao said, “I did not dig out your eyeballs, compared to Madame’s instruction, I was being lenient to you thirty percent.” These words were actually the truth, if he really wanted to dig the Empress Dowager’s eyes, he could do that. It’s just that when she was severely injured, she would strike back with all of her strength, and then she would definitely want to take his life.

The more the Empress Dowager heard him, the more she was afraid. “Thank you for being lenient to me,” she said, “Subordinate appreciates it very much. I will certainly repay honorable envoy’s benevolence.”

Originally, each time Wei Xiaobao saw the Empress Dowager, it was like a mouse seeing a cat, he could not stop his entire body from trembling; who would have thought that this time unexpectedly he managed to control her that she became docile, standing in front of him in fear and trepidation. He was very pleased with himself, and it was very hard to contain. He lifted his left leg and crossed it above his right, and swayed it several times. He said in a low voice, “This time, we have Fat Toutuo and Lu Gaoxuan, two people following the Envoy from Shen Long Jiao coming to Beijing.”

“Yes, yes,” the Empress Dowager said. She thought that Fat and Lu, two people were martial art experts from their Cult, unexpectedly they were second to him. It was really fortunate that she was not being reckless a moment ago; if she did kill him, let's not say that she would have to face the Cult Leader' investigation later, as soon as Fat and Lu, two people find out, death would be her only way out. She saw the finger marks on his face from her slaps earlier, and said in a trembling voice, "Subordinate has committed all kinds of heinous crimes in the past. I am hoping for honorable envoy’s magnanimous, generous and boundless good fortune."

Wei Xiaobao smiled and said, "The White Dragon Envoy Zhong Zhiling betrayed Jiaozhu, Jialzhu and Madame have him killed, and ordered me to take over the White Dragon Gate. The Black Dragon Envoy Zhang Danyue did not do his best in handling his assignment, Jiaozhu and Madame are very angry. The mission to fetch the sutras now becomes my responsibility."

The Empress Dowager's entire body trembled. "Yes, yes," she said. Recalling the several copies of sutra that she had just obtained but then lost, day and night she had been feeling uneasy these past few days, and now finally the matter was brought to light. She said in a trembling voice, "This matter is complicated and not easy to explain succinctly. Would honorable envoy take the trouble to visit the Palace of Compassionate and Peaceful? Subordinate will present detail reports to you."

Wei Xiaobao nodded and said, "Very well." He thought that there were too many things he did not understand about this matter, and was about to question her anyway; thereupon he stood up.

The Empress Dowager turned around, pulled the door bolt, and opened the door. And then she stepped aside to let him walk out first. Wei Xiaobao said loudly, "The Empress Dowager is leaving!"

"Excuse me!" the Empress Dowager said in a low voice, as she went out the door. Wei Xiaobao followed behind her. Dozens of eunuchs and palace maids followed from a far.

The two of them arrived at the Palace of Compassionate and Peaceful. The Empress Dowager led him into her bedroom. After sending out the palace maids, she closed the door, and then personally poured a bowl of ginseng soup, which she offered to Wei Xiaobao with both hands. Wei Xiaobao accepted it and drank several mouthfuls; he thought, "My prestige today is comparable to the Old Emperor Shunzhi in the past. I don't think the Empress Dowager would treat the young Emperor with this kind of respect." He was very happy in his heart.

The Empress Dowager opened a trunk and took out a brocade box. From the box she took out a small jade bottle; she said, "Reporting to honorable envoy: there are thirty 'snow ginseng jade moon pills' in this bottle, it was a tribute from King of Korean Joseon dynasty, incomparably priceless. After taking this, the body will be invigorated, it will not be invaded by a hundred poisons. From these, would honorable envoy please forward twelve pills to Jiaozhu, ten pills to Madame Jiaozhu, and would honorable envoy take the remaining eight pills for yourself, as a token of ... a token of subordinate's negligible appreciation."

Wei Xiaobao nodded. "Thank you very much," he said, "But I wonder if these pills will clash with the ‘leopard embryo tendon altering pill’?"

"It won't clash at all," the Empress Dowager replied, "Congratulations, honorable envoy, on receiving Jiaozhu's gracious gift the ‘leopard embryo tendon altering pill’. I wonder ... I wonder if Jiaozhu has instructed honorable envoy to bring subordinate's antidote for this year."

Wei Xiaobao was startled. "This year's antidote?" he asked, but then he immediately understood. The Empress Dowager must have had taken the ‘leopard embryo tendon altering pill’. Jiaozhu bestowed her the antidote every year, which would not eradicate the poison thoroughly, and thus it has to be taken once every year, so that it would not flare up. Otherwise, she was deep in the Palace, with countless martial art master Imperial Bodyguards, even if Jiaozhu had a higher skill, he would not be able to control her. Wei Xiaobao laughed and said, "You and I both have taken the ‘leopard embryo pill’, how can I bring the antidote with me?"

"Yes," the Empress Dowager replied, "But honorable envoy enjoys special favor from Jiaozhu, how can subordinate be compared to you?"

Wei Xiaobao thought, "She is really terrified, I must comfort her a little bit." Thereupon he said, "Jiaozhu and Madame said that as long as you display utter loyalty to Jiaozhu, will not have any infidelity, work on his behalf with all your might, Jiaozhu will never treat you unfairly. Don't worry."

The Empress Dowager was greatly delighted; she said, "Jiaozhu's benevolence is as heavy as the mountain, subordinate cannot repay it even with ten thousand deaths. Jiaozhu enjoys immortal good fortune forever, his long-life is the same as the heaven’s."

Wei Xiaobao mused, "You are originally the Empress, and now you are the Empress Dowager, other than the Emperor, no one in this world has a higher rank than you. Even if Shen Long Jiao is more formidable, it still can't be compared to you; why would you want to enter the Cult and take orders from Jiaozhu? Aren't you being a rebellious s1ut? Ah, right, maybe you are just the same as your daughter, you are both miserable wretch, you won't be happy unless other people beat you and curse you." He was still too young, his life experience was limited; for the time being, he was unable to grasp the importance of the information he had just received.

Seeing he was hesitating, the Empress Dowager thought that he was about to ask her about the sutra; therefore, without waiting to be asked, she volunteered, "Subordinate has sent Deng Bingchun and Liu Yan, two people, to forward those three copies of sutra to Jiaozhu. Has he, the Senior, received it?"

Wei Xiaobao was startled; he thought, "The fake palace maid Deng Bingchun was killed by Tao Gugu, Liu Yan was stabbed to death by Miss Fang's sword; what sutra has been forwarded to Jiaozhu?" Unclear of her real intention, he asked, "Did you say three copies have been forwarded to Jiaozhu? I have never heard about it. Jiaozhu said that the Black Dragon Envoy took too long to get hold of the sutra, yet he has not gained anything. Jiaozhu was very angry, he almost forced him to commit suicide."

Thanks for the update foxs.

Yes, thank you foxs!

H.Ge-C.Liu, since nobody else is interested in responding to your question, let me try: First, could you tell me what do you mean by 'full version of DOMD'? Are you talking about the Chinese original text, the English translation, or the TV adaptation? Duke of Mount Deer is the title of the TV adaptation. Original Chinese title is Lu Ding Ji (鹿鼎記), which is translated as The Deer and The Cauldron. I don't know much about TV adaptations, there are several version that I am aware of, but I believe some people here are more qualified to explain to you. If you are looking for the Chinese version, you can try qiqi.com. If you are looking for English translation, John Minford's work has been published.

Sky, ali, ah-gi, thanks for dropping by. Smurf, rati4u, Crazee, I have not completed the original Chinese, so I don't know how much more 'steamy' Jin Yong can get. Athlon, it was, nonetheless, an interpretation, wasn't it? Oh well ... it's just a small detail, neither the door bolt nor the arm bone was ever mentioned again.

----------------------------------------------------------
    As she sat face-to-face with Wei Xiaobao, the Empress Dowager’s heart was filled with doubts. After a while, she said, “The walls have ears, this is not a good place to talk. Would it be better if you please go to the Palace of Compassionate and Peaceful to discuss it further?”

Hearing her using the word ‘please’, plus her tone was asking for opinion, not authoritatively making a one-sided decision, Wei Xiaobao felt even more relieved; but he was still thinking, “This old wh0re is vicious and merciless, I wonder if she is luring me to the Palace of Compassionate and Peaceful to use some crafty scheme to harm laozi?” Thereupon he nodded and said in a low voice, “I am the newly-appointed White Dragon Envoy of our Cult, under Hong Jiaozhu’s order to bear this Five-Dragon Command.”

The Empress Dowager immediately felt deep veneration toward him, she bowed and said, “Subordinate pays her respect to the White Dragon Envoy.”

Although Wei Xiaobao had long suspected that since the Empress Dowager was in collusion with the Black Dragon Gate’s people, she was bound to have utter veneration toward Hong Jiaozhu, so this Five-Dragon Command most probably would have some effect on her; but never in a million years would he guess that she herself was a member of the Divine Dragon Cult. Based on her status as the Empress Dowager, there was nothing in the world that she could not get, yet shockingly she still entered the Divine Dragon Cult. Not only that, her rank was far below that of his own, which was really unthinkable. Seeing her respectfully making her salutations, he could not help but was shocked and at a loss of what to do.

Seeing him sitting silently without saying anything, the Empress Dowager thought that he was still thinking of the former hatred, she was very frightened and said in a low voice, “Previously subordinate did not know honorable envoy’s status, and thus has offended you a lot, and now I am very terrifies, only hoping for the honorable envoy’s magnanimous forgiveness.”

She saw that he was very young, yet was holding a very high position within the Cult, in the end it was still hard to believe. But then again, for the past few years Jiaozhu and Madame had promoted young people to higher position on a large scale, the older brethrens of the Cult were either slaughtered, or were met with suspicions, their power were gradually reduced. Therefore, this little child being the newly-appointed White Dragon Envoy was absolutely not an unusual happening. She thought further, “Even if he is really the White Dragon Envoy, if I kill him right now, nobody in the Cult would know. This little demon bears an extreme grudge toward me, if I let him live, it will only cause no end of trouble for me.”

Her murderous intention aroused, her eyes could not help but revealing a malicious look. Wei Xiaobao immediately caught it, and said in his heart, “Not good, the old wh0re is going to kill me.” He said in a low voice, “The technique I used to capture you just now, obviously you know who had taught me that, don’t you?”

The Empress Dowager was startled; she recalled the technique used by this little demon a moment ago, and found it to be immeasurably secretive, just in one move he was able to subdue her. It was precisely the Cult Leader’s technique. “Could it be … could it be that Jiaozhu has personally taught you?” she asked in a trembling voice.

Wei Xiaobao laughed and said, “Jiaozhu taught me thirty killer moves, Madame Hong taught me thirty qin na techniques. Comparing the two of them, naturally Jiaozhu’s techniques are a lot more formidable. It’s just that each one of the Senior’s moves will take the human’s life. I did not want to kill you, therefore, I only used the move that Madame taught me, the ‘the flying swallow circle around overhead’.”

Since bragging did not need any capital, he multiplied the number of moves by a factor of ten. But the Empress Dowager did not have the slightest doubt. She knew that the moves Madame Hong used all have ancient beauties’ name in it; she could not help but broke into cold sweat. She thought, “Luckily he used Madame Hong’s move to deal with me. If he had used the move Jiaozhu taught him, I would have been dead by now.” This moment, how could she still have the intention to harm him? She said respectfully, “Thank you for honorable envoy’s kindness in not killing me.”

Feeling very proud of himself, Wei Xiaobao said, “I did not dig out your eyeballs, compared to Madame’s instruction, I was being lenient to you thirty percent.” These words were actually the truth, if he really wanted to dig the Empress Dowager’s eyes, he could do that. It’s just that when she was severely injured, she would strike back with all of her strength, and then she would definitely want to take his life.

The more the Empress Dowager heard him, the more she was afraid. “Thank you for being lenient to me,” she said, “Subordinate appreciates it very much. I will certainly repay honorable envoy’s benevolence.”

Originally, each time Wei Xiaobao saw the Empress Dowager, it was like a mouse seeing a cat, he could not stop his entire body from trembling; who would have thought that this time unexpectedly he managed to control her that she became docile, standing in front of him in fear and trepidation. He was very pleased with himself, and it was very hard to contain. He lifted his left leg and crossed it above his right, and swayed it several times. He said in a low voice, “This time, we have Fat Toutuo and Lu Gaoxuan, two people following the Envoy from Shen Long Jiao coming to Beijing.”

“Yes, yes,” the Empress Dowager said. She thought that Fat and Lu, two people were martial art experts from their Cult, unexpectedly they were second to him. It was really fortunate that she was not being reckless a moment ago; if she did kill him, let's not say that she would have to face the Cult Leader' investigation later, as soon as Fat and Lu, two people find out, death would be her only way out. She saw the finger marks on his face from her slaps earlier, and said in a trembling voice, "Subordinate has committed all kinds of heinous crimes in the past. I am hoping for honorable envoy’s magnanimous, generous and boundless good fortune."

Wei Xiaobao smiled and said, "The White Dragon Envoy Zhong Zhiling betrayed Jiaozhu, Jialzhu and Madame have him killed, and ordered me to take over the White Dragon Gate. The Black Dragon Envoy Zhang Danyue did not do his best in handling his assignment, Jiaozhu and Madame are very angry. The mission to fetch the sutras now becomes my responsibility."

The Empress Dowager's entire body trembled. "Yes, yes," she said. Recalling the several copies of sutra that she had just obtained but then lost, day and night she had been feeling uneasy these past few days, and now finally the matter was brought to light. She said in a trembling voice, "This matter is complicated and not easy to explain succinctly. Would honorable envoy take the trouble to visit the Palace of Compassionate and Peaceful? Subordinate will present detail reports to you."

Wei Xiaobao nodded and said, "Very well." He thought that there were too many things he did not understand about this matter, and was about to question her anyway; thereupon he stood up.

The Empress Dowager turned around, pulled the door bolt, and opened the door. And then she stepped aside to let him walk out first. Wei Xiaobao said loudly, "The Empress Dowager is leaving!"

"Excuse me!" the Empress Dowager said in a low voice, as she went out the door. Wei Xiaobao followed behind her. Dozens of eunuchs and palace maids followed from a far.

The two of them arrived at the Palace of Compassionate and Peaceful. The Empress Dowager led him into her bedroom. After sending out the palace maids, she closed the door, and then personally poured a bowl of ginseng soup, which she offered to Wei Xiaobao with both hands. Wei Xiaobao accepted it and drank several mouthfuls; he thought, "My prestige today is comparable to the Old Emperor Shunzhi in the past. I don't think the Empress Dowager would treat the young Emperor with this kind of respect." He was very happy in his heart.

The Empress Dowager opened a trunk and took out a brocade box. From the box she took out a small jade bottle; she said, "Reporting to honorable envoy: there are thirty 'snow ginseng jade moon pills' in this bottle, it was a tribute from King of Korean Joseon dynasty, incomparably priceless. After taking this, the body will be invigorated, it will not be invaded by a hundred poisons. From these, would honorable envoy please forward twelve pills to Jiaozhu, ten pills to Madame Jiaozhu, and would honorable envoy take the remaining eight pills for yourself, as a token of ... a token of subordinate's negligible appreciation."

Wei Xiaobao nodded. "Thank you very much," he said, "But I wonder if these pills will clash with the ‘leopard embryo tendon altering pill’?"

"It won't clash at all," the Empress Dowager replied, "Congratulations, honorable envoy, on receiving Jiaozhu's gracious gift the ‘leopard embryo tendon altering pill’. I wonder ... I wonder if Jiaozhu has instructed honorable envoy to bring subordinate's antidote for this year."

Wei Xiaobao was startled. "This year's antidote?" he asked, but then he immediately understood. The Empress Dowager must have had taken the ‘leopard embryo tendon altering pill’. Jiaozhu bestowed her the antidote every year, which would not eradicate the poison thoroughly, and thus it has to be taken once every year, so that it would not flare up. Otherwise, she was deep in the Palace, with countless martial art master Imperial Bodyguards, even if Jiaozhu had a higher skill, he would not be able to control her. Wei Xiaobao laughed and said, "You and I both have taken the ‘leopard embryo pill’, how can I bring the antidote with me?"

"Yes," the Empress Dowager replied, "But honorable envoy enjoys special favor from Jiaozhu, how can subordinate be compared to you?"

Wei Xiaobao thought, "She is really terrified, I must comfort her a little bit." Thereupon he said, "Jiaozhu and Madame said that as long as you display utter loyalty to Jiaozhu, will not have any infidelity, work on his behalf with all your might, Jiaozhu will never treat you unfairly. Don't worry."

The Empress Dowager was greatly delighted; she said, "Jiaozhu's benevolence is as heavy as the mountain, subordinate cannot repay it even with ten thousand deaths. Jiaozhu enjoys immortal good fortune forever, his long-life is the same as the heaven’s."

Wei Xiaobao mused, "You are originally the Empress, and now you are the Empress Dowager, other than the Emperor, no one in this world has a higher rank than you. Even if Shen Long Jiao is more formidable, it still can't be compared to you; why would you want to enter the Cult and take orders from Jiaozhu? Aren't you being a rebellious s1ut? Ah, right, maybe you are just the same as your daughter, you are both miserable wretch, you won't be happy unless other people beat you and curse you." He was still too young, his life experience was limited; for the time being, he was unable to grasp the importance of the information he had just received.

Seeing he was hesitating, the Empress Dowager thought that he was about to ask her about the sutra; therefore, without waiting to be asked, she volunteered, "Subordinate has sent Deng Bingchun and Liu Yan, two people, to forward those three copies of sutra to Jiaozhu. Has he, the Senior, received it?"

Wei Xiaobao was startled; he thought, "The fake palace maid Deng Bingchun was killed by Tao Gugu, Liu Yan was stabbed to death by Miss Fang's sword; what sutra has been forwarded to Jiaozhu?" Unclear of her real intention, he asked, "Did you say three copies have been forwarded to Jiaozhu? I have never heard about it. Jiaozhu said that the Black Dragon Envoy took too long to get hold of the sutra, yet he has not gained anything. Jiaozhu was very angry, he almost forced him to commit suicide."
    Thanks for taking the time to answer me! Been waiting for ages. Whoops. I didn't express myself clearly. I was asking whether there was an online version or downloadable pdf version of the book the Deer and the Cauldron [ENGLISH TRANSLATION] by John Minford or someone else. If anyone knows a site to download it,
    A THOUSAND THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Default Chapter 21 - Part 9

Sky, Tweety, you are very welcome. Here is the last part of Chapter 21 for you. H.Ge-C.Liu, I know that someone put Minford's book on the internet, but I am not sure if it is legitimate, considering his book is still in publication. My suggestion is that you google it, or ... if any of the other readers know the site, would you pm H.Ge-C.Liu directly? As for 'someone else', I am not aware of. If I do, I won't be doing what I do here, will I?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Empress Dowager showed an astonished expression. "That's strange," she said, "Subordinate clearly sent Deng Bingchun and Liu Yan, two people to make a special trip to Divine Dragon Island to deliver those three copies of sutra. Naturally it was before honorable envoy put Liu Yan to death."

"Oh," Wei Xiaobao said, "Is there such thing? Deng Bingchun? Was he your bald Shixiong?"
    "Exactly," the Empress Dowager replied, "When the honorable envoy return to the Divine Dragon Island in the future, please ask him, you will understand everything."

Wei Xiaobao suddenly realized; he mused, "That's right, Deng Bingchun was killed by Tao Gugu, this old wh0re thinks I know nothing of it. She lost three copies of sutra, for fear that Jiaozhu would blame her, she pushes all the blame on to those two dead people; this is called 'dead men tell no tales', she is really smart. She would not know that those three copies are actually in Laozi's hands. If she used this lie to swindle others, it is indeed a damn top-notch lie; unfortunately, whatever trick she is performing, she cannot deceive Laozi. I'd better not expose your trickery for the time being." He said, "You have already obtained three copies, your merit cannot be considered small. On the other five, you must make the extra effort."

"Yes," the Empress Dowager replied, "From dawn to dusk subordinate always thinks about how to get the other five copies of the sutra, to repay Jiaozhu's benevolence."

"That's very good!" Wei Xiaobao said, "You are actually this loyal, the poison in the ‘leopard embryo tendon altering pill’ has been dissolved one time for you, you should not have any problem. I will see Jiaozhu soon, I will definitely speak several words of praise on your behalf."

The Empress Dowager was ecstatic; she bowed to salute and said, "Honorable envoy's great kindness, subordinate will never dare to forget. It will be best if subordinate can transfer to the White Dragon Gate, to follow honorable envoy's leading; it will be my greatest good fortune."

"That can be done easily," Wei Xiaobao replied, "But about you entered the Cult and everything you went through, you must tell me in detail, don't conceal anything at all."

"Yes," the Empress Dowager replied, "Subordinate will not dare to speak even half a sentence of incomplete, untrue words toward our Gate's Envoy ..."

Suddenly there were footsteps outside the door, a palace maid coughed and said, "Reporting to the Empress Dowager: His Majesty summoned Gui Gong-gong, saying that there is an urgent matter, to have him return immediately."

Wei Xiaobao nodded and said in a low voice, "Don't worry about anything, we'll continue later."

The Empress Dowager replied in a low voice, "Thank you honorable envoy." And then in loud and clear voice said, "His Majesty summons you, you may go now."

"Yes," Wei Xiaobao replied, "I wish the Empress Dowager ten thousand good fortunes and peace like gold."

As he went out the door, he saw eight Imperial Bodyguards standing outside the Palace of Compassionate and Peaceful; he was slightly shocked, thinking, "What urgent matter could it be?" So he rushed toward the Upper Study Room.

"Good, you are alright," Kangxi happily said, "I heard the old traitor took you away, so I was worried, I was afraid she might harm you."

"Many thanks for Shifu's concern," Wei Xiaobao said, "That old ... old ... she asked me where have I been these past several days? I thought that I must never say anything about the Old Emperor, I must not even mention Shanxi or Mount Wutai, but I also am not a good liar. When pressed by her, an inspiration appeared in a moment of desperation, I said that Your Majesty sent me to Jiangnan to see if there is any amusing gadget, to be bought and brought back to the Palace. I also said that Your Majesty instructed me not to let the Empress Dowager find out, so that the Empress Dowager would not blame Your Majesty being the Emperor, yet still loves to play like a child."

Kangxi laughed aloud, while patting his shoulder and said, "It's best that you said it that way. Let the old traitor thinks that I am still like a child who love to play; that way she won't guard against me. So you are not a good liar? What you said is very interesting."

"Do you think so?" Wei Xiaobao said, "Your servant was worried that Your Majesty won't be happy to hear it."

"Very good, very good," Kangxi said, "Just now I was afraid the old traitor would harm you, so I sent eight Imperial Bodyguards to the Palace of Compassionate and Peaceful. If the old traitor was unwilling to let you go, I ordered them to break into the Palace and get you out of there. I know I would have had direct confrontation with her, but it was a desperate situation."

Wei Xiaobao kneeled down and kowtowed. "Emperor Shifu's kindness is as heavy as the mountain, your servant disciple cannot repay even if I have my body crushed to powder."

Kangxi said, "If you serve the Old Emperor well, then you are repaying my kindness to you."
    "Yes," Wei Xiaobao replied.

Kangxi picked up a large sealed yellow envelope from his desk and said, "This is an imperial edict to the monks of the Shaolin Temple. You pick forty Imperial Bodyguards and two thousand Valiant Cavalry's officers and men, and go to Shaolin Temple to announce the imperial decree for them to do something for me. What it is that I want them to do, everything is written in the letter, which you may open when you arrive at the Shaolin Temple. You are to obey and act accordingly. And now I promote your official position to the Vice Commander of the Plain Yellow Banner's Valiant Cavalry, which is a 2a rank[4]. You are actually a Han, but now I bequeath you the status as a Manchu, we call it 'entering the Manchurian's Flag Bearers'. The Plain Yellow Banner is the Emperor's personal Manchurian Banner men, the Valiant Cavalry is the Emperor's personal elite soldiers. You are still holding the Imperial Bodyguard Deputy Chief."

He knew Wei Xiaobao was without learning or skills, plus he was still too young, he could not serve as a real official, consequently, both positions were deputy position.

Wei Xiaobao said, "As long as I can always be at the Emperor Shifu's side, high ranking or low ranking position, your servant disciple does not care." While saying that, he kowtowed vigorously to express his gratitude. He mused, "I am fine being a Han, now I have to change shape in a single shake and become a Manchu Tatar." He thought further, "Emperor Shifu did not order me to hasten to the Qing Liang Temple and become a little monk there, but to lead the troops to Shaolin Temple first to deliver the imperial edict, to reward those Dashi [great master] who rendered meritorious service in saving the Old Emperor. Most likely he is simply letting me to enjoy the limelight. This is called 'sweet first, bitter later', I become the master first, and then he would spank my bottom later."

Kangxi had the Commander of the Plain Yellow Banner's Valiant Cavalry Chalju [orig. Cha'er Zhu] summoned. He made him aware that Xiao Guizi was not a court eunuch at all, but he was actually the Imperial Bodyguard Deputy Chief, and his real name was Wei Xiaobao. For the purpose of capturing Oboi, he was ordered to disguise himself as a eunuch. And now he was bestowed the status as a Manchu, under the Plain Yellow Banner, and was promoted to be the Vice Commander of the Plain Yellow Banner's Valiant Cavalry.

When Oboi was still in power, Chalju had suffered greatly from the internal strife, so much so that he was put in prison, and day and night his life was in danger. Fortunately for him, Oboi was defeated and he was released from prison, hence early on he has had deep gratitude to Wei Xiaobao who had killed Oboi. Hearing that the Emperor had assigned Wei Xiaobao to be his own deputy, he was greatly delighted. Immediately he congratulated Wei Xiaobao, saying, "Wei Xiongdi, the two of us are going to work together, there is nothing better than that. You are a young hero, from now on our Valiant Cavalry will show our face."

Wei Xiaobao uttered some modest remarks. Chalju had made up his mind: this Wei Xiaobao had received great favor from the Emperor, although officially he was his assistant, in reality Chalju was the one who ought to be the assistant. As long as Chalju could win Wei Xiaobao's favor, there would be no problem for him to make a rapid career advance in the future.

Kangxi said, "I am sending Wei Xiaobao on a mission. You two may carry on, prepare your troops. Wei Xiaobao is to leave Beijing tonight, no need to take your leave from me." He took the golden seal, the symbol of authority to maneuver Valiant Cavalry troops and gave it to Wei Xiaobao.

Wei Xiaobao received the golden seal and kowtowed to bid Kangxi farewell. He thought, "I have not investigated clearly why the old wh0re entered Shen Long Jiao. It's not a big deal, most likely it was because she is a s1ut. I will ask her again next time I return to the Palace." He thought further, "Last night I was beaten by the Princess, my body aches all over, and I slept until the sky was bright, thus I was unable to go see Tao Gugu. I wonder how she is doing, living the Palace. Next time I return, I must meet with her."

The two of them immediately went to see the Imperial Bodyguard Chief Dolong. Wei Xiaobao produced the imperial decree Kangxi gave him earlier, the one where he was appointed the Imperial Bodyguard Deputy Chief, and showed it to Dolong. Dolong repeatedly congratulated him, saying, "Wei Xiongdi can freely select whichever Imperial Bodyguards you want. As long as His Majesty nods his approval, I can even accompany you on this mission."

Wei Xiaobao laughed and said, "I do not dare to accept the honor. Protecting His Majesty is a great responsibility. Dolong Zongguan may find strolling around the Capital is not an easy thing for you to do."

Dolong laughed and said, "Next time I will ask His Majesty, the two of us can change our duties, you become the chief, I become your deputy. And then whenever there is good assignment going out of the Capital to catch the autumn breeze, you can let your Gege to go."

Wei Xiaobao selected Zhang Kangnian and Zhao Qixian, two Imperial Bodyguards, telling them to select a group of Imperial Bodyguards who were close to them. Chalju selected two thousand Valiant Cavalry officers. Each officer was ordered to pay their respect to their new Deputy Commander.

The articles Kangxi wanted to give to the Shaolin Temple's monks were prepared promptly; everything was loaded into several dozen carriages. Whatever the Emperor wanted, his shout and his sigh, would be done immediately. In about more than four hours, everything was completely ready.

Actually, Wei Xiaobao was supposed to wear the Valiant Cavalry military uniform, but such a small-sized general uniform was not readily available. Chalju came up with an idea: he gave Wei Xiaobao his own set of uniform, and sent for four highly-skilled tailors to come along. He ordered them to work on altering the uniform inside the large carriage, told them not to sleep that night, and would not allow them to return to Beijing unless the uniform was ready. If they goofed off, the reward would be heavy flogging with army stick.

Wei Xiaobao found the time to go back to the Hair Alley, and told Lu Gaoxuan and Fat Toutuo, "Today I managed to sneak into the Palace, the plan of stealing the sutra has begun to materialize." He instructed the two of them to stay quietly in the house, waiting for his news; they must not go out recklessly, to avoid revealing their secret. As Lu and Fat, two people saw that Wei Xiaobao had handled this matter without a hitch, that he managed to obtain a clue in just two days, they were both very happy, and thus repeatedly expressed their gratitude and promised to follow his instruction.

Wei Xiaobao had Shuang'er changed into men's clothing, to disguise her as his attendant and travelled together with him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [4] A fudutong (副都统) actually was a 2a rank (正二品; zhengerpin). It was equal in rank to a Regional Commander (总兵; zongbin). During the Qing Dynasty, the system of nine pin-ranks (品) was used. Each pin-rank was divided into upper class (zheng [正]/a) and lower class (cong/b) (Courtesy of Ace High).
    Last edited by foxs; 07-02-11 at 02:07 PM.

i'm first again...

Sky, Tweety, you are very welcome. Here is the last part of Chapter 21 for you. H.Ge-C.Liu, I know that someone put Minford's book on the internet, but I am not sure if it is legitimate, considering his book is still in publication. My suggestion is that you google it, or ... if any of the other readers know the site, would you pm H.Ge-C.Liu directly? As for 'someone else', I am not aware of. If I do, I won't be doing what I do here, will I?
    yes, that is true thank you foxs!!!

Default трафарет рису

майка мужская белая жать в майке f6 tornado где купить футболку с пингвином а купить в санкт-петербурге клубные футболки футболки футболки бакарди киев печать на футболке футболки moschino подарки майки на день святого валентина прикольные футболки украины пиздатую футболку и майки надпись заказать фото майка zambidiza футболки с натписью паркур в санкт петербурге футболки hanes футболки amon amarth футболки фиолетовые какое прозвище у тренера майка кинэма где купить футболки rolling stones женские рокерские футболки купить футболку приколы футболки нанесение фотографии футболки поло купить футболку lineage2 футболки с надписями москва футболки бренды майки на заказ банданы кепки печать логотипа на футболках доктор хаус футболки купить футболки майки бейсболки. футболка стрейч хоккейную футболку купить intitle yabb выкройка майки для девочки женские трикотажные майки топы фуфайки футболки limp bizkit кaк нaпечaтaть нa футболке рисунки на футболке с пришельцами купить футболку зенит спартак динамо футболка с афтографом аршавина футболки с кельскими надписями логотип на футбольную майку оборудование печать футболка футболки печать бумажные пакеты ручки футболка с драконом футболки bob marley спортивные футболки и шорты для детей майки алкоголички футболки с меткой gucci фиолетовая майка футболки нa зaкaз сaнкт-петербург футболки заказ боксерские футболки фото кепки рекламные сувениры футболки печать футболкто сегодня играл сербия футболки дешевые майки оптом прикольные футболки с бесплатной доставкой печать на футболках и печать бандан как делать печать на футболках футболки с нанесением надписями майки от светланы лободы ac dc футболки екатеринбург купить футболка сборной хорватии майки с символикой на заказ майки с логотипами групп футболка олимпийской сборной купить футболка отца футболки адидас на заказ магазины в москве где продаются футболки тектоник заказать рисунок на майке футболка цао records. белая светящиеся клубные футболки в алматы психоделические майки футболки c.ronaldo белая где в воронеже купить майку с притом tecktonik стоиомсть печати на футболках шелкография печать на футболках толстовки

And now I promote your official position to the Vice Commander of the Plain Yellow Banner's Valiant Cavalry, which is a two-rank promotion for you.
    A fudutong (副都统) actually was a 2a rank (正二品; zhengerpin). It was equal in rank to a Regional Commander (总兵; zongbin). During the Qing Dynasty, the system of nine pǐn-ranks (九品中正制/九品官人法) was used. Some of the pǐn-ranks were further divided into zhèng (正; regular), cóng (從; deputy), shàng (上; upper) and xià (下; lower) grades. Therefore in theory, the whole classification system actually holds more than eighteen grades (等; děng). In reality the subdivisions were customized in specific central and local departments; for instance, one department can consist of twelve ranks whereas another composed of sixteen.

Pǐn-ranks

1a
    1b ProvincinalCommander (提督), Commander-in-Chief (都统)
    2a Regional Commander (总兵), Vice Commander-in-Chief (副都统)
    2b Regional Vice-Commander (副将)
    3a Administrator (参将), First Grade Bodyguards (一等侍卫) or Bodyguards Supervisors (侍卫领班)
    3b Brigade Commander (游击)
    4a Vice Brigade Commander (都司), Second Grade Bodyguards (二等侍卫)
    5a Commandant (守备)
    6a Company Commander (千总)
    7a Squad Leader (把总)
    8a Detached Fiscal Commissioner

There are some confusion on a Commander's (都统) pin-rank which I can't elaborate without giving a lot of spoiler.
    Last edited by Ace High; 08-16-11 at 03:54 AM.

Actually, Wei Xiaobao was supposed to wear the Valiant Cavalry military uniform, but such a small-sized general uniform was not readily available. Chalju came up with an idea: he gave Wei Xiaobao his own set of uniform, and sent for four highly-skilled tailors to come along. He ordered them to work on altering the uniform inside the large carriage, told them not to sleep that night, and would not allow them to return to Beijing unless the uniform was ready.
    At this point of time, the animal in the Mandarin Square for 1st rank military officers were a Qilin whilst a lion for a 2nd rank officers. Prior to Kang Xi's reign, the animals were the same for both rank.

An officer of the first grade wore a translucent red ball (originally ruby) as a finial to his black velvet hat or rattan woven hat; second grade, solid red ball (originally coral); third grade, translucent blue ball (originally sapphire); fourth grade, solid blue ball; fifth grade, translucent white ball (originally crystal); sixth grade, solid white ball (originally mother of pearl). Officers of the seventh to ninth grade wore gold or clear amber balls of varied designs.

nice having the emperor as sifu. Now WXB is even more powerful,
    Thanks Foxs, Another adventure brewing ? Look like XB will not be able to play prank with so many soldiers surrounding him.....
    cheerio..