Page 89 of 158 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 3145

Thread: The Deer and The Cauldron

Thanks Foxs....WXB is a true playa...from the Himalayas!

Thanks Foxs

The Princess is insane! Its funny where Jiu Nan and Ah Ke won't help WXB because he is naked. This part is truly beyond Rated R!

Default Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by smurf120 View Post
    The Princess is insane! Its funny where Jiu Nan and Ah Ke won't help WXB because he is naked. This part is truly beyond Rated R!
    Only question i have left is who is a bigger PLAYER

WXB or XSL ?
    Ali Derhamy

Thanks Foxes,
    mmmmmmm.....a not so innocent kid losing his innocence for the first time...haha.

Quote Originally Posted by aliderhamy View Post
    Only question i have left is who is a bigger PLAYER

WXB or XSL ?
    I think its no contest. XSL wins by a mile. WXB actually gets often played by his women or rather his brain goes on vacation multiple times...Fang Yi, Ah Ke, now the Princess.

Foxs,
    If you like WXB is able to do the 'S' part is fine, just let the Princess share the 'M' part.

Honestly, what I like and really appreciate is your (great) effort and time put into this translation. It allows me to appreciate much better the original work (almost). The literal translations, such as ‘golden branch, jade leaves’; 'dead girl'; 'fox-spirit oil', etc... is what I like most in your work. This way, in my opinion, it maintains better the original intention of the writer. ><

Quote Originally Posted by crazee View Post
    First class beauty - pervert and sadistic one..... I'll avoid her even if I have a ten feet pole....
    I fully agree. But in those days where any royalty/aristocrat wish is your command, would you be able to avoid? And the pole could be shortened according to their wish as well!

NC 17 rating for sure. Princess is one loose canon. WXB is much worse. It's one thing to be beaten up against your will, but he got beat up and then willingly slept with her.

Thanks foxs!

Wow!..Foxs. That's a great update and constant translations you have done. Thank you so much!

This Princess ...I can't find the right word...Unbelievable??!
    I will not go back home if I have her as a wife...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by crydee View Post
    Wow!..Foxs. That's a great update and constant translations you have done. Thank you so much!

This Princess ...I can't find the right word...Unbelievable??!
    I will not go back home if I have her as a wife...
    Huh???!!!

I will go back everyday if I have her as a wife!!!!!!!.....
    "I may walk slowly but I'm walking forward"

Thanks foxs!

That whole thing with the Princess and WXB is just so weird! What exactly does he feel for her? Lust? It's definitely not love.

Maybe Princess reminds him the most out of all his women about the brothel life??

Default hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by smurf120 View Post
    Maybe Princess reminds him the most out of all his women about the brothel life??
    the good life
    Ali Derhamy

Default Chapter 29 - Part 11

KChill, welcome back. Where have you been? Anh, you are welcome. Smurf, Tweety, I find it interesting that only you, two ladies made any comment about the rating. Could it be that the other readers are waayyy ... too mature? Ali, I agree with Smurf, WXB is so naive, and to answer Sky's question, I don't think he even had any love. He only see women like his mother and her co-workers. Perhaps the only women he loved was Shuang'er, even though he did not know it. Nexus, poor WXB ... Eagle, you are the first to make that comment. Two reasons: 1. most of the time I don't know the English equivalent, 2. I made a conscious effort to differ from the existing work. Crydee, Lorrycai, so ... one of you does not like SM, the other do ...

End of Chapter 29.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The next morning Wei Xiaobao wore his clothes, and tiptoed out of the Princess’ bedroom. He asked the eunuch in-waiting outside the room, and found out that Qian Laoben and Gao Yanchao were all right, they were still bound inside a room on the eastern wing. He was relieved, but was quite ashamed as well; he did not dare to meet those two. Thereupon he ordered the eunuch to quickly release them.

Back to his own room, he was joyous, but a little afraid. He did not dare to think too much, hence he crawled underneath his quilt and fell asleep.

Later on that afternoon he came to see Jiu Nan, with head hung low, and his face blushed deep red; thinking that this time Shifu surely would punish him severely, perhaps she would beat him to death with one palm strike. Who would have thought that Jiu Nan did not know what happened at all, instead, she warmly comforted him, “That girl is so mean,” she said, “Like a mother like a daughter. Are you hurt really bad?”

Wei Xiaobao was greatly relieved. “Not bad,” he said, “Only … only … fortunately she did not injure my muscle and bones.” Seeing Ah Ke was glowering at him, he said, “I owe it to Shifu and Shijie for rescuing me; otherwise she … she would definitely burn me to death last night.”

Ah Ke said, “You … you … last night …” Suddenly she blushed and did not continue.

Wei Xiaobao said, “She … the Princess … put some knockout drug. Shijie jumped into the room to rescue me, but she … at that time the effect of the drug has not worn out, I was unable to move.”

Jiu Nan took a pity on him, she said, “Although I have accepted you as my disciple, all along I have not passed on any martial art to you; unexpectedly you were bullied by that little girl.”

If Wei Xiaobao had a mind to train excellent martial art, he should have asked her in earnest, and Jiu Nan would have gladly taught him. He only needed to train a little, and would have reaped lifelong benefit. But for anything that needs hard work, he was afraid he might fall short. When he was bound, whipped and burned by the Princess the previous night, he blamed all his shifus for not teaching him martial arts, yet right this moment when his shifu really wanted to teach him, he hummed and hawed instead. “Shifu,” he said, “I have a terrible headache, as if my head is about to split open. I also feel like the skin and muscle on my entire body is about to fall piece by piece."

Jiu Nan nodded and said, “Just go and rest; later on just see this little girl less, if you really have to see her, take a dozen or so people with you, she won’t possibly give you any trouble publicly. When she gives you any food or drink, no matter what you must not eat or drink it.”

Wei Xiaobao repeatedly said, “Yes.” He was about to withdraw when Jiu Nan suddenly asked, “Why did she beat you up last night? Didn’t she know that the Emperor is very fond of you?”

Wei Xiaobao said, “She … she did not want to go to Yunnan to get married, she said that it was my idea. It seems to me that he little s1ut knew that we, master and disciple, dealt with her mother.” By telling minor lie like that, he was pushing most of the blame of the Princess beating him last night to Jiu Nan.

Jiu Nan nodded, “Most likely her mother has told her. From now on you must be extra careful.” She thought, “When I dealt with the fake Empress Dowager at the Palace that day, I was quite ruthless; but Xiaobao did not show his face at all that time. Could it be that the fake Empress Dowager had an inkling and ordered her daughter to retaliate?”

The party slowly continued southwest. Every evening, the Princess always quietly summoned Wei Xiaobao to accompany her. At first Wei Xiaobao was still afraid his shifu and his Tian Di Hui companions might find out, but as these two young people had just found the matter between man and woman, once the extremely sweet and charming Princess wrapping her body around his, how could he be willing to give this experience up? Even a gentleman might not necessarily be able to resist, much less he had never received any proper training in human relationships or etiquette.

For the first several days he would sneak out quietly at night. Later on he would stay in the Princess’ bedroom the whole night. During the day he was the marriage envoy, in the nights he was the prince consort. All the palace maids and court eunuchs dreaded the Princess, plus Wei Xiaobao unceasingly rewarded them with large quantities of money; who would dare to utter even half a sentence about this affair?

When Ah Ke twisted the Princess’ joints that night, naturally the Princess wanted to know who was this ‘Shijie’, yet with graceful words, flowery speech Wei Xiaobao was able to skirt around this question. The Princess’ character was rather coarse, plus she was at the heat of the passion, hence she did not inquire further.

These two, a young man and a young woman, had just tasted the passion for the first time; it was like oil mixed in honey. In her cunning and reckless temperament, the Princess always playfully assumed the role of a slave, as soon as he entered the room, she would kneel down and greeted him, “Gui Beilei, Gui Fuma [consort, emperor’s son-in-law]” unceasingly.

When Fang Yi tricked Wei Xiaobao to go to the Divine Dragon Island, during the voyage, she only treated him with intimate manners and tender words, driving him crazy [orig. bewilder him until his six vital organs fail]. This time he was truly overwhelmed with joy, the Princess drove him even more crazy. The two of them only hoped that the journey would never last. Even though Ah Ke mingled among the palace maids, Wei Xiaobao knew perfectly well that she would never treat him like the Princess did; unexpectedly Wei Xiaobao did not try to curry favor from Ah Ke like he usually did.

One day they arrived at Changsha [prefecture, capital of Hunan province, south central China]. From the Divine Dragon Island Lu Gaoxuan caught up with them on fast horse, carrying with him the Cult Leader Hong’s oral order, telling him that the Cult Leader was extremely delighted to receive the two copies of sutra, commending the White Dragon Envoy handling this matter with dedication, that he was astute and competent, he was indeed our Cult’s great minister who had given outstanding service. The Cult Leader especially bestowed him with the leopard embryo tendon-altering pill’s antidote.

With all the majesty of a royalty these past few days, Wei Xiaobao had already forgotten that there was an acute poison in his body. Hearing the message, he was nonetheless very happy. Immediately he, along with Lu Gaoxuan and Fat Toutuo, took the antidote. Lu and Fat, two people, bowed to express their gratitude, saying that it was entirely due to the White Dragon Envoy establishing this great merit that the two of them could enjoy the Cult Leader’s favor in the form of this legendary magic potion of the immortals, that the calamity in their bosoms was eliminated.

Lu Gaoxuan said, “Jiaozhu and Madame passed on an order to the White Dragon Envoy: the remaining six copies of the sutra must still be sought. If the White Dragon Envoy can render this distinguished merit, Jiaozhu would not be stingy in bestowing his reward.”

“Naturally I will strive to do that,” Wei Xiaobao said, “Jiaozhu and Madame’s favor is as heavy as the mountain, even if our bodies are torn our bones are crushed, it is difficult to repay.”

Fat and Lu, two people said together, “Jiaozhu will enjoy the immortal good fortune forever, his long-life is the same as the Heaven’s. White Dragon Envoy will enjoy a life of ease and comfort forever, and live as long as Mount Nan.”

Wei Xiaobao smiled without saying anything. He mused, “What’s so good about enjoying life in ease and comfort? If I can enjoy romantic good fortune every day like this forever, having a life as long as Mount Nan will make a bit more sense.”

Wow.....Cat III in JY's story......

Well, well, it's a matter of time. I suppose growing up in a brothel, sex is a normal activity for XB, not a taboo for others in the wuxia world.

Thanks again Foxs...

Now, that he had spoiled the cargo that he is supposed to protect...how's he going to keep his head ?
    ....in the meantime, romantic journey, definitely enjoyable
    cheerio..

Thanks for another update foxs!

Looks like it only took sex for WXB to lose his infatuation with Ah Ke.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
    Thanks for another update foxs!

Looks like it only took sex for WXB to lose his infatuation with Ah Ke.
    We've already concluded that it's all about hormones
    Proud to be part of http://www.asianfanatics.net/

I was tickled when I watched Firefly (the Joss Whedon series), and I could make out the captain Mal uttering "Ta ma de" in one of the episodes. Most of the Anglo-Chinese lingo is incomprehensible, but that was clear enough.

Got to admit, its funny seeing Ah Ke get jealous and indignant - yup, I'm a big supporter of the hormones theory of Ah Ke infatuation.

Thanks Foxs The way you translate we can get a better feel for how Chinese really works compared to English.