Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Jade Palace Lock Heart 《宫锁心玉》 - Yang Mi, Feng Shao Feng, Mickey He

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    So who is lead actually Mikey He or Feng Shao Feng? What that girl that look like younger version of Sheren Tang? I think she is the second lead.
    The male lead is Feng Shao Feng.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

tong li ya is beautiful! she looks like a cross between sheren tang and gigi lai.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Is this series like three centuries Yan Kuan look like he's in the modern years, Hawick Lau looks like he is in a different centuries...

Anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by GeShiYuan View Post
    Is this series like three centuries Yan Kuan look like he's in the modern years, Hawick Lau looks like he is in a different centuries...

Anybody know?
    Its only across 2 eras; present day and Qing dynasty during end of Emperor Kangxi/start of Emperor Yongzheng's rule. The pictures of Yan Kuan and Hawick too (if im not wrong) are not from the series.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

okay, I'm getting confuse because I saw all kind of dynasty, modern & qing & ming I assume in white

Can I just quickly explain the concept of 'Qing Chuan'. It is by no means a new idea, the time-travel to the Qing dynasty from the modern era has been a popular genre in chinese online novels for several years now. Some of the founding novels that espoused the popularity of this genre is "Meng Hui Da Qing" and "Bu Bu Jing Xin". The basic plots of these books is that an ordinary girl from modern times accidentally timetravel back to the Qing dynasty, usually to the end of the reign of Emperor Kang Xi, during which there is a fierce battle for the throne between Kang Xi's many sons. Many the princes end up falling in love with the girl, because she's kind, because she's unusual etc... and usually it ends up being heartbreak and tragic because the battle between the princes escalate and the girl finds herself caught up in all of it, torn between those she loves and those that love her, and because she knows history and therefore knows how it will all end, but cannot prevent any of it from happening. If you've watched "Yong Zheng Wang Chao" or know anything about that period of history, you know how essentially, when Yong Zheng (the fourth brother) becomes the emporer, all the brothers that fought against him for the throne get killed/thrown in jail etc.

Yu Zheng is just capitalizing on the popularity of this genre at the moment. By the summaries the plot of this TV series sounds a lot like the book "Yao Hua", which is about the eigth brother and his wife.

"Bu Bu Jing Xin", which is a favourite book of mine, is also getting made into a TV series later this year, produced by Tang Ren (people who made the Xian Jian aka Chinese Paladin series).
    门前若无东南西北路,此生可免悲欢离合情

Tong Li is cute, she should be the lead instead of Yang Mi. LiYuanZhi, we got the concept of it of the story thanks. The pix just mess up that all. Do you anybody know when is this series come out? Who is Tong Li end up w/?

Quote Originally Posted by swtaznlaydee View Post
    Feng Shao and Yang Mi make a cute couple. I love my couples to have a few cute moments before they get angsty.
    lol agreed. their scenes do look really cute, maybe ill give this series a try!

So is Hawick & Yuan Hong part of casts or just cameo?

FSS & YM look cute together

Did they have a press conference for this series yet or any behind the scene videos?

omg...what happened to Yang Mi? she looks so different and not cute...did she lose weight? or lose baby fat?

the main guy kinda looks like Dicky Cheung...
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.