Thread: 天仙配 The Fairy Couple - Happily Ever After Forevermore

Post 天仙配 The Fairy Couple - Happily Ever After Forevermore

Prologue:

Once Upon a time, a beautiful and elegant Seven Fairy Maiden lived a royal, wealthy, and cheerful life with her six other politely mannered elder sisters in the Heavens Palace. Their father was the Heavenly Jade Emperor and their mother was the highly ranked Heavenly Empress, known as Wang Mu Niang Niang. Thus, these elegent maidens are the Fairy Princesses of the Heavens. The princesses are served the finest treats and are given the most luxurious gowns and accessories. They enjoyed the privilege of owning supernatural powers and living a quite free life.

However, there is a law in heaven that "Immortals living in the heavens shall not have any contact with the mortals below. " Despite of this law, Seventh Fairy travels down to the earth with her maid to fulfilled her dream of being with a mortal that she fell in love with. Seventh fairy admired the scholar, Dong Yong, for his great wisdom, honesty, and humble heart. The two immortal and mortal fell in love with eachother and married. Soon, the couple had a son, which Dong Yong named him Dong Tian Sheng.

Although their love was forbidden, Seventh fairy and Dong Yong managed to be together fair and square after overcoming many obstacles together. Seventh Fairy sacrificed her immorality to be with her loved one forever. Many will think, "What a happy ending!". No, your wrong my reader, the story of Tian Xian Pei does not end here. Infact, it is just the beginning.

Read on
    Last edited by seventhfairy; 07-29-10 at 03:00 PM.

Default Chapter One: From heaven to Eartth

Every year, on the festive day of the Chinese New Year, the two Heavenly Monarches alongside the six other princesses would descend from their heavenly home to take a visit on Dong Yong and Seventh Fairy. During this paticular year, the year of the Dragon, the immortal family once again flew down to spend a night with their beloved Seventh Princess.

In the Seven Fairies Palace, the six princess were playfully trying on mortal outfits with their supernatural power, trying to find their own desirable wearings for going to the mortal world. Some are poofing on earings, others are giving themselves a hairdo, and many others are trying out new outfits. The six fairies where ecstatic to be visiting the intresting mortal world again. Just as they were goofing around with beautifying themselves, their parents walked in, seeming like they are all ready to go.

"Girls! Girls! This is quite enough already! Hurry up and tidy things up. Finish up your looks and we must get going this instant. We don't want to keep our loving Lao Qi and Dong Yong waiting!", ordered Wang Mu

"Your mother's right, you girls are so hyper today that you just simply forgot to remain mannerly and ladylike. Now, hustle! It is very rude too to keep your parent waiting here too!", Yu Di scolded.

"Mu Hou! What is you impression with my makeup? Am I b-e-a-u-ti-ful?!", asked Fifth Fairy.

"My word! Please change that make up at once! It is just not appropriate! That pink makeup is way too much!", Wang Mu cried shockingly.

A while pasted, the six fairy finished dressing themselves neat and glamorously. Each of them now looked much similar as if they are a normal, mortaly looking family. Wang Mu put hear hand on her heart and sighed with relief.

"Now, you look ten thousand times appropriater than before, my darlings. Well done! Shall we walk to Que Qiao now and descend to the mortal world now? Bi Xia, are you ready?", asked Wang Mu, ready to go.

"I am most certainly ready quite a while ago. Come alone my dears!", Yu Di ordered formally.

Meanwhile, Seventh Fairy, along with her maid Qiao Zui and Dong Yong hastily prepared sumptuous foods for the relatives coming from the heavens. The smart and clever Seventh Fairy made a handy check list of everything she remembered or thought her parents and sisters may enjoy eating. Dong Yong assisted his wife in suggesting some dishes his parents-in-law and sisters might enjoy.

"Sugur Viniger Fish, check! I believe we are all done with the dishes we possibly can think of, Xiang Gong! Are there any more suggestions of dishes?", Seventh Fairy consulted for advice.

"Well, there might be a little time for creating some small deserts?! The sun has not completely set yet. Our relatives shouldn't be here this early, will they?", wondered Dong Yong.

"Hmmm...Mu Hou and Fu Wang stated they will be here right at the instant the sun sets. However, I'm affraid we don't have time to prepare deserts for all eight of them and we can't possible create a huge desert for them to share with the time left, can we? What do you two think?", asked Seventh Fairy.

"Mei Mei, Jie Jie's idea is that these 10 dishes are already enough for us all to consume. In addition, I've brought a few packages of delightful crackers that are a lot similar to deserts. Wouldn't that work?"

"Ah! Jie Jie! You are so clever to bring those crackers. Thank You Jie Jie, for you thoughfulness!", thanked Dong Yong.

"Mei Mei, Mei Fu, you two always thank me here and there when there is really no need to! We are one big family and all related to eachother fair and square. You really don't need to thank me for anything I do at all!", replyed Qiao Zui.

"Yes, Jie Jie, we obey your commands, hahaha! Oh, what do we know it! The sun has set. I'm guessing that Fu Wang, Mu Hou, and our six sisters must be arriving here soon! Let's just stand here to greet them.", said Seventh Fairy

Suddenly, a far away echo was heard from a distance. The echo gradually became louder every few seconds. Soon, the echo was clear enough to be heard.

"Daughter! Lao Qi!", Yu Di and Wang Mu cried as they continue to travel down.

"Qi Mei! Qi Mei!", the princesses shouted excitedly to their little sister.

"Lao Qi, Dong Yong, Qiao Zui!", the shout was heard once more.

"Fu Wang! Mu Hou! Jie Jie Men!", Seventh Fairy felt happy tears started to swell up in her eyes.

Instantly after the echos, Yu Di, Wang Mu, and the six princesses were seen to descend through the night clouds and slowly landed on the ground with clouds on under their foots. Seventh Fairy runs towards her beloved mother, father, and sisters. After holding her sisters hands tightly, she gives her parents a bear hug. Yu Di combs her daughter's hair Seventh Fairy is warmly in her parents arms. She skims her eyes through her parents and sisters.

"Fu Wang, Mu Hou, Jie Jie Men! I've been longing for all of you dear ones for so long!"

"Our daughter, we been looking forward to this Chinese New Year day to come again so we can meet our beloved Qi Mei and Dong Yong again! Oh. speaking of him, is he here today? Qiao Zui! Is she here too!", said Yu Di.

"Greetings Fu Wang, Mu Hou, and sisters!", replied Dong Yong and Qiao Zui.

"Greetings to you too, Qiao Zui and Dong Yong. You two are so kind to be assisting our Seventh Princess with everything in the mortal world. Dong Yong is proved to be such a loving husband and Qiao Zui is a great friend and a sister as well. Lao Qi, you should be content with what you already have on earth. Oh, and your clever infant baby, Tian Sheng.", said Wang Mu.

"Yes, Mu Hou and Fu Wang, I am very delighted to have these three loved ones by my side here in the mortal world. Having these friend make me feel I made the right choice of sacrificing my supernatural being during the summer of last year. I will never regret my decission on that. I am already living like heaven on earth being with Xiang Gong, Tian Sheng, and Qiao Zui. Ah, we shouldn't be standing out in the cold night to talk! Come, come in and have a seat everyone!"

"Mei Mei, Dong Yong, Qiao Zui, you three ought to have made us some of our favorite dishes, hahaha!", the princesses chuckled playfully

"Hahaha, don't worry my sisters, we have prepared the most lavish treats for each one of you. Please come in side! After dinner, we still have an exciting party in town we shall go to in Dan Yang Xian which is where Qiao Zui sister resides."

"Oo! Party! I love parties! Hurry up and eat sisters!", shouted Fifth Fairy.

"Lao Wu, we are not just here to have fun at a party. We're here to-", Fifth Princess interupted before Yu Di could finish what he is saying.

"Fu Wang, I understand, we are here to enjoy our time with Qi Mei, Dong Yong, Qiao Zui, and Tian Sheng as well too!", said Fifth Fairy.

"Mei Mei, please don't take your Fifth Sister so seriously. You know her, your Wu Jie is just a hyper little fairy, hehehe.", said the Eldest Fairy

"I understand, how can I not understand her!", replied Seventh Fairy

"Sorry Qi Mei, I did not mean what I said, I mean it will be fun to be with my dear Qi Mei at the party."

"I understand, Wu Jie, I totally understand. I know you are excited and hyper to be in Fan Jian tonight. I wont take what you said the wrong direction.", comforted Seventh Fairy.

Last edited by seventhfairy; 07-30-10 at 01:01 PM.

Default Chapter Two: Oncemore, Tian Xian Pei

As the family entered Seventh Fairy and Dong Yong's dinning room, they were suprised how neatly the plates and eating utensils are placed by each chair. In addition, cups of steaming teas were already served on the tables. The relatives are delighted everything is prepared for them ahead of time. Nose tickling dishes are already placed in the middle of the round table. Seventh Fairy welcome her parents and sisters to have a seat wherever they pleased.

"Fu Wang, Mu Hou, Sisters, all the dishes are already served, please be my guest!"

"No, no, no, no, no! Dont any of you girls grip one single piece of food over there! Come! Let us raise our teacups and say our blessing together for our Qi Gong Zhu, Dong Yong, Tian Sheng, and Qiao Zui. Uh, even though there is no wine served.", annouced Yu Di.

"Sorry, Fu Wang and Mu Hou. Unfortunately, we had the plan of going to the Chinese New Year party in Dan Yan Xian remember, how are we going to have fun enjoying the crowded party if we are drunk? Me and Xiang Gong figured it is best not to serve wine this year because of this plan."

"Aww, darling, Fu Wang and Mu Hou did not blame you for anything. It really does not matter if it's wine or tea, what really matters is enjoying our one and only night with you for the whole year. Come, let us be content with what we already have!", soothed Wang Mu.

"Wish our Qi Mei happy everyday with never any vexation. Wish Qi Mei and Dong Yong live Happily Ever After forevermore. We wish Tian Sheng will grow up to be a wise man like Mei Fu. May Qiao Zui and your husband
    Fu Guan Bao live in the peace of joy all your lives.....CHEERS!", blessed the six sisters.

Seventh Fairy, Dong Yong and Qiao Nui thouching thanked with all their hearts. Seventh Fairy's heart will with joy. She was glad and proud of her choice of staying by her husband's side today, tommorow, in the afterlife, and forevermore. Seventh Fairy was glad that none other obstacles in sight will stop the love between her and Dong Yong. After everyone finished dinner and all chores were done, Seventh Fairy, Dong Yong, and Qiao Zui lead everyone outside. Seventh Fairy carrying Tian Sheng in her arms

"Traveling from this to Dan Yang Xian county will take more than 20 miles to get to the enterence of the county. Me and Niang Zi bought carriages in a near by residence which can carry all ten of us to the county and here are the four carriage mens we also payed to carry us there. So come on in!"

"Sirs! Please get us going! We will be going to Dan Yan Xian as we stated at the bargain site. Thank You!" Qiao Zui cried to the carriers outside of the window.

"Nu Er, are you sure this is a safe way to travel? What if these four people are friendly people? What if the store you bought this carriage in is a Black Store!", concerned Wang Mu.

"Everyone please do not worry. Fu Wang and Mu Hou may not know, but this carriage seller store is very famous in Dan Yang Xian. They even sell wedding carriages and help you decorate them! Many people buy carriages from their store and nothing had happend to these people. Infact, Qiao Zui sister's husband, Fu Guan Bao, is a great friend of the store's boss. Qiao Zui helped us order this carriage with the boss. Really, so there is really nothing to worry about."

"Yes, Qi Gong Zhu told the truth with every word she just said. Please rest your hearts Fu Wang, Mu Hou, and sisters.", comforted them.

"Oh, Dong Yong, could you help tell us what the Chinese New Year festival will be like this year? Will the site be crowded? Are there intresting little objects to by at little booths?", asked Fifth Fairy with curiously.

"Indeed, there will be a lot of lovely gifts to buy at many booths. There will also be a dragon parade march through the streets around late midnight for all the enjoy. Countless activity booths and shows will also take place at this festival."

"Oh! Sound take lots of fun! I love Chinese New Years!", cried Fith Fairy.

"Settle down my Wu Mei, don't get too carried away. Remember, you are still the Fifth Princess of Tian Ting and an immortal. I remind you to try not to forget where you come from. Remember what Fu Wang and Mu Hou had told us a while before we came down.", warned Second Fairy

Seventh Fairy cought what her second sister had said by "I remind you to try not to forget where you come from. Remember what Fu Wang and Mu Hou had told us a while before we came down". What did Fu Wang and Mu Hou inform her sisters before coming down here? Seventh Fairy's thoughts were interupted by her father's voice.

"Lao Qi...Lao Qi! Are you alright? What are you thinking about?"

"Hmm?! Oh, nothing, Fu Wang."

As the site of the Dan Yan Xian County grew near and near, The family could her the sounds of beating drums and joyful hollerings. Colorful lights of mostly red and yellow could be seen in the distant destination.

"We're there! We are almost there! I can hear the drumming beats!", cried Fifth Fairy.

At the entrence gate of Dan Yan Xian, the carriage came to a drop on the ground.

"Here we are, Madames and Sirs! We have sucessfully carried everyone to the gate of Dan Yang Xian. Enjoy your night!"

"Thank You, all of you, Thank You so much for carrying us here throught the night this far! You gentelmen should be heading back now! Thank You again!", appeciated Qiao Zui

"Umm, so what's the plan here? Are we staying together as a group or shall we split into groups? Does anyone know?", asked Third Fairy,

"Uhh....good point, we haven't thought about that at all, but it really doesn't matter. It depends on what you six wish to do. We can either spit into groups in many ways or just simply say together.", stated Seventh Fairy.

"Come on! Staying in a group is no fun at all!!! Fu Wang, Mu Hou, can we please split into five groups of two! I want to go with Qi Mei!", suggested Fifth Fairy.

"Lao Wu, darling, Mu Hou thinks it is quite dangerous to be wandering of with only two people. It is best to stay in one whole group. Besides, taking Qi Mei to yourself is quite unfair for all of us. So lets all walk besides Qi Mei. What is your recommendation, Bi Xia?", answers Wang Mu.

"Indeed, Niang Niang, your right. Look at the crowded streets here! We must stay together."

"That's enough, Wu Mei, it will be mornning before we all know it so move it and get going!", said the annoyed Fourth Fairy.
    Last edited by seventhfairy; 07-31-10 at 02:22 PM.