Thread: Just what we need!!!???

Default Just what we need!!!???

Are you excited or not?
    'New' this fall:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Utuh5bucLI

I saw the pilot and it wasn't bad. I still haven't seen the original, but I sort of like this one. With all the fast actions and twists, it felt like a movie more than a series.

For those Canucks that didn't catch it on a US channel, it starts tomorrow night on Space.

The Five O pilot was OK. Two Korean-American actors playing Chinese-American characters. I think it won't take more than 2 more episodes to keep me watching or dropping out.

Nikita won't take much more time for me to decide on it either.
    Last edited by JamesG; 09-24-10 at 11:19 PM.

Five-O is entertaining, in a mindless kind of way, and its main advertiser is Chevrolet. You could play a game of 'Count the Chevys' [excluding the main characters car] and see how many shots there are of Chevrolets in each episode.

Discovered tonight that I enjoy the two Korean-American actors more than the main characters. Also noted how 'Steve's' stunt doubles were careful [sometimes obviously] to keep their faces away from the camera.

Another new series kicked off this week called No Ordinary Family. Anybody else watch it? [This one's off my watch list already.]
    Last edited by JamesG; 10-19-10 at 01:16 AM.

Nikita is beginning to slide off my radar. Nikita's mole in the agency gets away with stuff that seems very unlikely. She regularly uses the agency's computers to keep Nikita informed, even though the Techno-geek in charge of the system can hack into any computer system, security system or communications system with ease and still be unaware that the agency's system is being misused. The writing ain't that great either.

Default More retreads

I noticed that the old TV series The Defenders is back in new form and I hear a new Wonder Woman series is in the works.
    The TV creative forces have lost their Mojo and can think of nothing but to recreate old series....