Thread: How great was the discrepancy between Kiu Fung-level and Teen San Tung Lo-level?

Default How great was the discrepancy between Kiu Fung-level and Teen San Tung Lo-level?

The individual martial arts level of the Siu Yiu Sect Elders Mo Ngai Tze, Teen San Tung Lo, and Lee Chou Sui is known to be higher than the level occupied by the likes of Kiu Fung, Siu Yeun San, Mo Yung Bok, and Kau Mor Tze, but how much greater were the Siu Yiu Sect Elders compared to members of the latter group? I'm thinking that at most, each Siu Yiu Sect Elder might be 1.5 x more powerful than Kiu Fung.

Using wuxia math (and excluding 3rd edition where WYZ said XZ+Su Xinghe isn't a match for Ding) : Maybe 1.5 to 2 times.

Using my interpretation of how JY would write a XF vs TSTL fight : XF wouldn't lose somehow.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

It's not unknown for weaker fighters to defeat stronger fighters, but if Kiu Fung were to win against Teen San Tung Lo, TSTL would need to choke or endure a moment of extraordinary bad luck that Kiu Fung could take advantage of.

Or maybe Kiu Fung could sucker punch her by pointing behind her and shouting, "Look! There's Lee Chou Sui and Mo Ngai Tze!" But that would be unlike Kiu Fung.

I wouldn't say 2 times. I would say TSTL would probably lose to two Xiao Feng's. And obviously power doesn't stack linearly. 2 Xiao Feng's wouldn't be as effective as one Xiao Feng with twice as much inner power and strength.

I would be a little more conservative. 1.3-1.5 is probably as high as I'm willing to push it. I can also see XF winning in a JY-written fight.

Li QuShui's inner power is the very high level xiao wutiangong or something. It had 8 volumes, and the super genius JiuMozhi found 7 of the 8 volumes and mastered it in 3 years.

So I think that with his 72 shaolin supreme skills, elite tibetan martial arts and vast intelligence, jiumozhi should be around 7/8 of Li Qushui's martial arts.

However, we know that Li Qushui is weaker than her elder martial arts sister TSTL, since LQS only attacked her elder martial sister during her moment of weakness.

this 7 volumes out of 8 thing is from the 3rd edition of the novels.

People alwayz hyped about TSTL "1-shot kill ability" but could she 1-shot kill people at MRF level since XF could 1-shot kill (if he want) Xuanju and DCQ..
    So the different beetwen XF and The Elders perhaps is like GJ and Greats at 2nd Huashan duel/end LOCH