Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: favorite moment between YG and XLN?

Default favorite moment between YG and XLN?

I know i'm a little obsessed with this couple but I wonder what are some of your favorite moments between these two?

when YG thought XLN died and he jumped

sigh, it is times like this that makes me hate the unwritten rule that states "characters cannot die from jumping off a cliff"
    Quote Originally Posted by remixedasian View Post
    6: Duan Yu is the greatest martial artist of all time

Like I wrote in another thread, I love the scene when Xiao Longnu was having an enlightenment jam with Yideng, while Yang Guo sat aside frustrated, unable to understand or chip in. He felt a bit jealous that Yideng had all of Xiao Longnu's attention, as if they were soul mates!!
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    when YG thought XLN died and he jumped

sigh, it is times like this that makes me hate the unwritten rule that states "characters cannot die from jumping off a cliff"
    ppl can actually say "i'll be rite back" or "see you later" after jumping into a deadly pitless cliff

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Like I wrote in another thread, I love the scene when Xiao Longnu was having an enlightenment jam with Yideng, while Yang Guo sat aside frustrated, unable to understand or chip in. He felt a bit jealous that Yideng had all of Xiao Longnu's attention, as if they were soul mates!!
    Luckily Yideng is a monk!

Luckily Yideng is a monk!
    So was the Xu Zhu's dad
    Quote Originally Posted by remixedasian View Post
    6: Duan Yu is the greatest martial artist of all time

Yang Guo was an interesting character whenever Xiao Longnu wasn't around. He was boring whenever she was around.

Quote Originally Posted by pannonian View Post
    Yang Guo was an interesting character whenever Xiao Longnu wasn't around. He was boring whenever she was around.
    i thought he turns kind of sweet and passionate when she's around. well, that cud be boring to some but it's good read for me. i read the book more than once but after the second time, i only read the parts where they are together
    Last edited by Vic85; 08-04-10 at 09:57 AM. Reason: spelling.

I thought XLN was pretty cool at first but her overexposure and JY's constant flaunting of her made me annoyed, so I pretty much find any scene with her boring. YG is a pretty interesting guy, though. I especially like his scenes with HYS and with LMC. I also find him so much more interesting with LWS than with XLN, and it's also kind of cute when he flirts with Gong Sun Lu E.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I also find him so much more interesting with LWS than with XLN, and it's also kind of cute when he flirts with Gong Sun Lu E.
    Yeah, YG was funny with LWS, he was gentle with her cousin CY and he was kind of nice with Lu E. BUT he showed a very different side of him with XLN. I feel he's being more mature with her, he's passionate, his 18-yr-old teenage attitude is all gone. If u are really into romance then maybe u will find all the moments he and XLN spent together are worth reading over and over and over again. or maybe i'm just obsessed with XLN and the couple

My favorite part would be when Guo Xiang got to know Yang Guo up till his reunion with XiaoLongu.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

my favorite moment was after he had found out XLN was violated and despite knowing she's seriously injured, he declared he doesn't care about her chastity or being his teacher, he wants to marry her. that was the moment i decided YG was the greatest hero of all wuxia novels. his love and affection for her was beyond any others.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword View Post
    my favorite moment was after he had found out XLN was violated and despite knowing she's seriously injured, he declared he doesn't care about her chastity or being his teacher, he wants to marry her. that was the moment i decided YG was the greatest hero of all wuxia novels. his love and affection for her was beyond any others.
    well said. i cudn't agree more. The love between the couple is really strong and set itself a level above any other couple i think. she's not pure n she's about to die but he still marry her. Now i wonder, does YG love XLN more than she love him? shud start another thread on that

Angry

Thread with caution. This story is definitely one if the most romantic though mushy that is written. I share the same surname as the main character and quite often pretend to be him. I am married, and I am disappointed when my other half don't behave like XLN
    I am a pessimist, but I think people like me!

Forgive me I didn't notice this is about YG and XLN thread hehehe. If its a favorite moment between the two, it has to be when YG held XLN in his arm while fighting off GWM.

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword View Post
    But I think most, if not all, of Jin Yong's heroes would say and do the same thing in that situation.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs View Post
    Forgive me I didn't notice this is about YG and XLN thread hehehe. If its a favorite moment between the two, it has to be when YG held XLN in his arm while fighting off GWM.
    that whole part from there (their third reunion) to them getting married is really good. sad and sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I thought XLN was pretty cool at first but her overexposure and JY's constant flaunting of her made me annoyed, so I pretty much find any scene with her boring. YG is a pretty interesting guy, though. I especially like his scenes with HYS and with LMC. I also find him so much more interesting with LWS than with XLN, and it's also kind of cute when he flirts with Gong Sun Lu E.
    I would have preferred YG to end up with Gongsun Lu E rather than XLN. And yeah, he has a lot more chemistry with LWS. Jin Yong's constant description of her fairy beauty ad nauseum makes me gag

anyone seen the korean movie the restless?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy6as...eature=related

the scenes in the woods reminds me of rotch 06. fast foward to around 7:40
    i think the koreans should try making rotch, they have alot of actress that looks very beautiful and actors that looks good enough to play the roles. also they would put more emphasis on love, n their cgi is good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    I would have preferred YG to end up with Gongsun Lu E rather than XLN. And yeah, he has a lot more chemistry with LWS. Jin Yong's constant description of her fairy beauty ad nauseum makes me gag
    BUT the couple had gone through alot together. i wud really hate ROCH if YG and XLN didn't end up together.