Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new series Jian Xia Qing Yuan 剑侠情缘 Sword Heroes' Fate Nicholas Tse, Charlene Choi

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Hu Jun (胡军) acted as Xiao Feng in Zhang Ji Zhong's Tian Long Ba Bu 2003. I thought he looks like a more mature version of Nic Tse, and has this really heroic look. He was also one of Zhu Ge Liang's generals in Red Cliff and acted in Founding of the Republic of China as well. I'm a big fan of his, but there's no fan site or forum on him because he's not an "idol" - just a very well respected actor.

Here's the Wiki info on him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hu_Jun
    REALLY?! i dont think they look anything alike!

yeah def disagree, guy who play xiao feng in 03 demi god doesn't look a bit like nic tse.
    anyway some more info
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/f/v/jxqy/index.shtml
    costume
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2010-08-04/01433039164.shtml

How can you guy even compare Hu Jun to Nicholas Tse? Are you kidding me, they're nothing alike? One everybody know while the other nobody recognize. I don't remember Hu Jun won any award while Nicholas won number of them. I only see Hu Jun in one series & that is Demi God w/ Jimmy Lin, but I'm bias I prefer Felix Wong version much better.

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    I only see Hu Jun in one series & that is Demi God w/ Jimmy Lin, but I'm bias I prefer Felix Wong version much better.
    Wasn't TVB's 1982 Demi Gods' leading man Ken Tong, not Felix Wong? I thought Felix Wong was only in LOCH1982 (TVB version). I'm biased - I think recent TVB series still can't match up to TVB in the 1980s (deemed the Golden Age of TVB).

this sounds good. i used to play jianxiaqingyuan a lot ~ 10 years ago (though not the version on which this drama is based) and still consider it is the best wuxia-based game ever. hopefully the end product will not be a piece of crap like recent mainland series.

Yangjia, I think you mistake Felix Wong,Carmen Lee, Benny Chan in Demi God in 1996 is a TVB. It pretty good better than Jimmy Lin version

How can you guy even compare Hu Jun to Nicholas Tse? Are you kidding me, they're nothing alike? One everybody know while the other nobody recognize. I don't remember Hu Jun won any award while Nicholas won number of them. I only see Hu Jun in one series & that is Demi God w/ Jimmy Lin, but I'm bias I prefer Felix Wong version much better.
    No offense but just because you haven't heard of an actor doesn't mean he isn't famous in his field. Nic Tse has idol status, whereas Hu Jun is an established mainland actor. And NO I am NOT kidding you.

the thing is that every actor have a movie or film that represent them Nic have one that represent him I don't know about Hu Jun though

I just watch the trailer is good. I believe is in middle of edit process just about to come out, so want to it now

trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOqEm...eature=related
    i think its suppose to come out march or summer. not sure

Wonderful! I can't wait to see Nic & Charlene pair up again. IMO, Nic looks coolest in wuxia! Loooove the guy!!

I may love Peter Ho more, but for Nic, I'd watch anything he's in regardless of the story & genre.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

the thing is that every actor have a movie or film that represent them Nic have one that represent him I don't know about Hu Jun though
    Hu Jun kills Nic Tse in Bodyguards and Assassins... =)

Hu Jun is a well-established and popular star in Chinese productions on both the big screen and small. In Hong Kong's Canto industry, though, Nic Tse is obviously much much more popular - in fact most people probably don't even know Hu Jun if they don't watch Mandarin stuff.

yeah hu jun plays zhou chi long, in romance of three kingdoms. wait hu jun is the main lead who plays xiao feng in demi god semi devil 2003? if so yeah he played in red cliff saving liu bei son. not much big role but character he played is famous.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    yeah hu jun plays zhou chi long, in romance of three kingdoms. wait hu jun is the main lead who plays xiao feng in demi god semi devil 2003? if so yeah he played in red cliff saving liu bei son. not much big role but character he played is famous.
    yup. thats him

anybody have any pix of this series

Any news on the exact broadcast date for Jian Xia Qing Yuan? I'm itching to see Nic Tse with Charlene! Nic Tse = bad boy hotness personified *swoooon*
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    Any news on the exact broadcast date for Jian Xia Qing Yuan? I'm itching to see Nic Tse with Charlene! Nic Tse = bad boy hotness personified *swoooon*
    i love how we have like the SAME taste in men munianci. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    i love how we have like the SAME taste in men munianci. lol
    GREAT!!! I'm glad you're on my side with Nic Tse (oooh, hot!). Actually IDK why your friends in LSS' thread say they wouldn't have liked Nic Tse as Yang Kang in LOCH. I mean he's NIC TSE!!! He would've made the hottest, charmingly brattiest, kick-*** Yang Kang in history!!

Actually I read the investors wanted an A-list star to headline the new LOCH as Hu Ge's star power was still up and coming, but not there yet, hence Nic Tse was Tangren's 1st choice, but too bad he couldn't fit it into his schedule. Though I don't understand why they approached Wallace Huo after that who's definitely not villain material (it's like Hu Ge trying to act evil? Duh!) - notice Wallace Huo's agent always turns down villain roles? Well, I guess I'm glad they took a gamble with Yuan Hong who was fine.

And Nic's sooo multi-talented. If you all think Hu Ge has a good voice, haven't you seen Nic Tse in action? Hu Ge just stands and sings, but Nic stomps and charms the entire stadium! And unlike Wallace *cough* Chung, Nic's music is really good! And his acting is top-class...and his screen presence totally all-embracing...and his BTS personality has sooo much attitude...and despite his bad boy repute, he's such a sweet hubby to Cecilia...

OK, I'm gushing

If anyone has news about the broadcast date of Sword Heroes Fate, pls update here.

Yikes, another series with Nic and one of the TWINS? Sorry to Charlene fans but this girl doesn't look good in ancient costume (her face looks too modern) and her acting is so limited. I really don't see why she's as popular as she is, acting-wise. Her singing is quite decent, I think, but I cringe when she's onscreen. Couldn't the director pair Nic off with a capable actress who can hold her own against his acting? He wasn't always such a good actor either but he's matured a lot and nowadays, I think he's quite good at showing his acting chops, especially in acient dramas, which is what he's been doing lately. No offence to Char fans but I'm going to skip this one until I hear good reviews on her acting.

any include when this series come out?