Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: new series Jian Xia Qing Yuan 剑侠情缘 Sword Heroes' Fate Nicholas Tse, Charlene Choi

Default new series Jian Xia Qing Yuan 剑侠情缘 Sword Heroes' Fate Nicholas Tse, Charlene Choi

Base off popular chinese game, and made by director of chinese paladin 3
    stars nichlolas tse, charlene choi, wu ya qiao, kenny kwan
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/h/2010-07-19/19033022083.shtml

"Jian Xia Qing Yuan" starts filming, Nicholas Tse: No plans to start a company

19th July 2010

Source: http://ent.sina.com....033022083.shtml

On the 19th of July, the martial arts idol TV drama "Jian Xia Qing Yuan - Cang Jian Shan Zhuang" held a press conference in Beijing, main stars Nicholas Tse, Charlene Choi, Wu Ya Qiao, Kenny Kwan, Yumiko Cheng all attended. There has been news that Nicholas Tse is getting 300,000 per episode, to this Nicholas Tse responded saying the fee is given to the company so he's not clear himself. As to the news that once his contract is up with EEG he will move to Shanghai and start up his own company, Nicholas Tse denied this.

It's been a few years since Nicholas Tse has attended a press conference for a TV drama, thus, rumours related to this TV drama have become the talking point of the media there. Before this there was news stating that Nicholas Tse is getting 300,000 per episode, with 30 episodes in total he and his agent company EEG would pocket nearly 10 million. To this, Nicholas Tse expressed, he picked the script himself, all the members of the crew were very sincere, the way the look has come out has also been very satisfying, as for the fee, it is given to the company, he's not too clear about it himself. And the rumour about how after his contract being up with EEG he will move to Shanghai and start up his own company, Nicholas Tse denied this, he expressed he doesn't plan to set up a company.

Compared to the others who have put lots of effort into looking good, Nicholas Tse's clothing is a lot more casual, a shirt, trousers, flip flops and a pair of sunglasses. Even though it's still a loitering youth look, but Nicholas Tse is the oldest of the cast, and with his early career he is a "senior" in terms of experience, thus Wu Ya Qiao who plays his girlfriend in the series naturally calls him "Teacher Nic". As soon as she said this, the fans who came to support him immediately hissed, Nicholas Tse himself wasn't used to it either, he said: "I suddenly feel older."

Nicholas Tse and Charlene Choi have had many collaborations before in movies and TV dramas, this time the two are working together again, not as lovers but a pair of adversaries, they constantly argue and bicker. Charlene revealed that in real life she and Nicholas Tse are a pair of adversaries, for this time's roles in the drama, they are only "moving themselves from real life into the drama." The so called adversaries, is actually Nicholas Tse teasing Charlene, Charlene said that on her first day at the company Nicholas Tse made up a nickname for her, "My English name is Charlene, so he calls me Shaolin." Nicholas Tse laughed on the side and added: "It's so easy teasing Charlene." In this series, Nicholas Tse is not only teasing Charlene, but he's the master mind behind a lot of things, Nicholas Tse says there's a lot of room to play with when you're playing the bad guy, "It's actually really hard being the good guy."

"Jian Xia Qing Yuan - Cang Jian Shan Zhuang" is an adaptation of an online game named the same, it is about how in 2030 one of the three recognised swordsmen of the online world, Zhao Xiao Zhao (played by Nicholas Tse), makes a copy of the sensor and successfully enters the game in order to challenge experienced player Ye Fan (played by Kenny Kwan) to reach his goal of ruling the gaming world. Zhao Xiao Zhao's girlfriend Ye Jing Yi (played by Wu Ya Qiao), Ye Fan's girlfriend Ning Xin (played by Charlene Choi) are dragged into it. After their consciousness enters the Tang dynasty in the game, the path to go back to the future is blocked by a mysterious person, the memories of the gamers are blocked, a plan to take control the whole world is partially revealed, they are all dragged into the struggle to become the leader of the Wu Lin. Wu Ya Qiao is the female lead and also one of the directors and script writers, she revealed, she begain writing the script for this drama four years ago, at the time Nicholas Tse's image was in her mind, "When I got near the end Zhao Xiao Zhao and Nicholas Tse were more and more alike, you could say Zhao Xiao Zhao was made for Nicholas Tse."

Credits Translation : [email protected]

Mido-Ban thank for the translation. I love Nicholas Tse. It going to be interesting watch him & Charlene. So it going to be a going back in time series? Just want to confirm Nicholas play the villain right? Who is the world is Kenny Kwan? Any pix of this series yet?

Kenny Kwan? The ex-member from the HK's group Boyz? Bachtuyet, view pictures of him here: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kenny_Kwan

Who's the main couple then? Charlene and Kenny? heh.

i think its nic n charlene as a couple, well just can't wait another series like chinese paladin. i love these video games to tv series there good n the story are good.

Quote Originally Posted by charm101 View Post
    Kenny Kwan? The ex-member from the HK's group Boyz? Bachtuyet, view pictures of him here: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kenny_Kwan

Who's the main couple then? Charlene and Kenny? heh.
    Really? I heard he recently admitted to being in a relationship with Hins Cheung and was going to retire from showbiz soon.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://riderfans.com/forum/image.php?u=129&type=sigpic&dateline=1196205212'), '')

I'm getting confuse people, who is the lead here? If it my choice I want Nicholas & Charlene. I never seen any series by Kenny Kwan so I'm going to be bias on this. I want pix if anybody have any over this series.

The male lead actor is Nic and the female lead is Charlene. At first Charlene was suppose to be paired with Kenny but before filming started Kenny and Nic switched roles so Charlene is going to be with Nic.

Here is the link to the costumes for everyone:
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2010-08-04/01433039164.shtml

The costume are awesome, anybody know the rest of the cast members?

Whoa, the female costumes are nice...but I'm not so fond of the male costumes. It gives me secondhand embarassment here. haha XD

Aw, i was hoping for a change in coupling this time. Anyone know why Nic and Ken switched? Nic and Charlene have had many collaborations before. I just want to see new couple even though Kenny had done projects with Charlene before, compared to Nic, he still paled.

Anyway, looking forward to this!

I know only one movie that charlene & nicholas work together & that new cop I think it been awhile. The costume is okay. Anybody know the plot & why Nic & Ken switched?

Nic better be good in this since he's paid HK$300K per episode for this series. It's 40 episodes right? Which means they paid him a total of HK$12 million.

Maybe it's just me, but will it make such a big difference if they got his lookalike (to me at least) Hu Jun to act the role?

Oh well, he IS Nic Tse son of the legendary Patrick Tse

xiaolong, Nic is the son of Patrick tse & Deborah lee I believe. He married to Cecilia & have 2 son. I never watch any series or movie act by Hu Jun. What do he look like xiaolong? Anybody know the reason why Nic & Ken switched place?

Hu Jun (胡军) acted as Xiao Feng in Zhang Ji Zhong's Tian Long Ba Bu 2003. I thought he looks like a more mature version of Nic Tse, and has this really heroic look. He was also one of Zhu Ge Liang's generals in Red Cliff and acted in Founding of the Republic of China as well. I'm a big fan of his, but there's no fan site or forum on him because he's not an "idol" - just a very well respected actor.

Here's the Wiki info on him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hu_Jun

Quote Originally Posted by bachtuyet View Post
    I know only one movie that charlene & nicholas work together & that new cop I think it been awhile. The costume is okay. Anybody know the plot & why Nic & Ken switched?
    Nic and Kenny switched roles because the production company wanted to use Nic and Charlene for advertising since they are both really popular in Mainland China.

I mean in the series not for advertising purpose. I assume Nic is villain @the beginning then switch role w/Ken right.

In the series Nic plays Ye Fan now and Kenny plays Zhao Xiao Zhao. By advertising I meant they want Nic and Charlene to be a couple to advertise rather than Charlene and Kenny.

Above stated that the producer write Zhao Xiao Zhao for Nic, Ye Fan by Kenny. So which is it?

the one stated above is before they switched. Nic Tse now play Ye Fan and Kenny plays Zhao Xiao Zhao which means Kenny will play the villian and Nic will play the protagonist who will get paired with Charlene.

when does this series come out? I'm sooo ready for this series

This scheduled release for this movie is around chinese new year.

More Pics!
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2010-09-01/01203071589.shtml