Thread: Hui Juk vs. Cheung Mo Gei (inner power leveled)

Default Hui Juk vs. Cheung Mo Gei (inner power leveled)

Cheung Mo Gei is notorious for having poor combat instincts despite his great inner power, but I don't see Hui Juk as being much better than Cheung in that department. Hui Juk can get away with it more readily, however, because his inner power dwarfs those of his opponents even more than Cheung's does to his.

If we were to level their inner power (e.g. make them equal in this area), however, who would prevail in a Hui Juk vs. Cheung Mo Gei fight?

Wuji would win. Xu Zhu was on a whole other level of crappy fighting instincts along with no natural talent. He was stuck on the two basic Shaolin fist/palm styles for like 20 years.

XZ was not totally useless. When pressed hard by SWORD GOD and JMZ, twice his instinct took over and his Tian Shan Plum Plucking hand activated instinctively (compare to DY who panics or walks into MRF's palm).

As for inner power advantage, none of the fighters Wuji fought was >30% of his 9 Yang. About the same advantage XZ had over JMZ.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Depends on which period xz you are talking about - late period
    xz is one of the best fighter in dgsd.

Han solo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    XZ was not totally useless. When pressed hard by SWORD GOD and JMZ, twice his instinct took over and his Tian Shan Plum Plucking hand activated instinctively (compare to DY who panics or walks into MRF's palm).

As for inner power advantage, none of the fighters Wuji fought was >30% of his 9 Yang. About the same advantage XZ had over JMZ.
    I agree that both are pretty bad, but it seemed that Wuji had some talent for martial arts but not the right personality to go with it. Xu Zhu seemed to have neither the talent nor the personality.

When injected with tons of inner strength, it seems to do something for your reflexes, like YTZ auto-dodging a couple attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by tape View Post

When injected with tons of inner strength, it seems to do something for your reflexes, like YTZ auto-dodging a couple attacks.
    YTZ's reflexes were specifically mentioned to be a result of YJJ rather than 'because he had lots of it' and DY with bag loads of inner strength was still walking into palms.

Sure having loads of chi speeds you up but I wasn't talking about XZ's pure speed, rather, he used the correct Tian Shan technique instinctively to _counter_ instead of like say YTZ's auto-reflex dodge away.
    Last edited by CC; 08-16-10 at 08:46 AM.

But Taiji and Qiankun vs Liu Yang Palm and Tian Shan Plum Hand should be a fun fight.

I would go with Wuji on this one. At the end of novel, he was fighting people of his equal (3 Shaolin monks =~ a Great). I don't quite see Xuzhu taking on 3 Xiaoyao Pai Elders.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    I would go with Wuji on this one. At the end of novel, he was fighting people of his equal (3 Shaolin monks =~ a Great). I don't quite see Xuzhu taking on 3 Xiaoyao Pai Elders.

Just to be a devil's advocate. Sometimes its the people, not the internal power level and skill used.

The 3 Elders were Demi-God like talents. So I can't imagine anyone (short of Sweeps) beating them.

Lets put it this way. If instead of the 3 Du monks, we substituted in the 3 Elders when they were 18-22 years old and had 33% of Wuji's inner energy (or Yideng,H7G and HYS when they were younger), do you think Wuji could beat them as easily as the 3 Du oldies?

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Just to be a devil's advocate. Sometimes its the people, not the internal power level and skill used.

The 3 Elders were Demi-God like talents. So I can't imagine anyone (short of Sweeps) beating them.

Lets put it this way. If instead of the 3 Du monks, we substituted in the 3 Elders when they were 18-22 years old and had 33% of Wuji's inner energy (or Yideng,H7G and HYS when they were younger), do you think Wuji could beat them as easily as the 3 Du oldies?
    no i will be crushed for sure