Thread: We're plan to translate these Wuxia Novels.

Default We're plan to translate these Wuxia Novels.

Hi...I read translated novel on this forum for a while now and became very attaching to it. It's been more then a while now that I started this idea and I somehow got some help from my friend but I can't put it into motion , not until now.

I just finished my exam, so I got some free time to do some translate and my friend will help too. I came into some trouble and I need some advice from you guys here.

All of the scripts that I have here have been translated into my Language ( Cambodian). Those were translated before I was born, so some of famous novel were lost during the war. I, somehow managed to gather several of those titles that I like the most.

I'm not an English native speaker but I'll try my best to translate some of them as best as I can but I need some help first. Those scripts has lost its covers, so I don't know who is the original writer. I also can't acuratly translate those title into English( since the title has been translated into Cambodian).

I need help on these two problem above. I'll write some title name and some preview of it, so I hope that you help me on these. As soon as I get the title and the name of the original writer, I'll put my translating process into motion.

Thank you in advance

The Great Five

This novel event were started before the event of LOCH. The main character is Wang Chongyang. He was born in a wealthy family but his health wasn't good and always sick unlike the other child. One day he goes into a deep coma. His father started to call all of the best doctor around the world and promised to give them anything that they wished for, if they can cure his son.....

The Demon Papi(Chinese lute)

" I don't need your pitty " Shi Kimchov throw back a pill back at her. His eyes gliming with hatre but he can't even stand up to fight them anymore, suddenly his body fly backward as Chang Kung kicked him in stomach. Shi Kimchov lost his concious.

As Chang Kung stand there please with himself, he heard a strange sound from the Mt. Chao YingFong. Sometime strong sometime weak but Chang Kung and those who heard this sound felt like the sky have broken and fall on them, they couldn't even breath and felt their blood start to rush uncontrolable into their chest. Someone cried out in pain shouted " The Demon Pipa" and cough out a mouth full of blood and died....

There might be several(if not many), sorry but it's a bit late here and I couldn't type well. Please tell me these novel title and their original writer Thank you.

can u share the cambodian script with me? :-)