Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Asian Men returning to homeland to find Wife

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Can any guys here confirm this?
    Any man who would rather indulge himself and do nothing is worse than useless. It's not wrong to be a stay at home dad if that's where he's needed. But if he's doing it because he just wants an easy life at the expense of others, then what is he good for.

Quote Originally Posted by clfan View Post
    I think the way society now, the traditional values have been decrease dramatically. Take example, China are know to be traditional cultures, but if you go to China now, you take a look in Shanghai, I saw many Shanghai girls goes with foreigner for Visa and passport.
    Do you have any evidence to show that they go with foreigners for Visa and Passport instead of love?

Also, go to Guangzhou, there many blacks there. Go to bus station, and you see they take buses there everyday. I have seen in bars where Chinese girls get together with black men for what ever reason, maybe money perhaps. I even know a family in Guangzhou where their Chinese daughter married to a Black american man.
    There is nothing wrong with it. Perhaps they are married because they love each other.

Here in USA, I know a Chinese old man who go to Shanghai and snatch a young Shanghai wife and bring her to USA. Was it love? I don't know. But certainly it is his U.S passport that get her to notice him in the first place.
    Love has no boundary. Who knows if they really love each other. Did you see "Beauty and the Beast"?

Also, now going back to China, I see so many young college girls working in bars for money. Even so many "ernai" now in China. "ernai" = mistress, those girls who willing to be feed by a married man for money.
    There is nothing wrong with working at a bars for money. Lot of North Americans do the same. As for Ernai, it's wrong. But I guess that is just a small minority in the country. There are such cases in Canada and US as well.

There is a big difference between "wanting a better life" and "greedy". Example, take a example, a poor family where both her old parents are old and sick, the family 'not have the capility to help themselves' and she want to married an rich man to help out her sick parents is understandable. But.....there are girls out there who are not poor, but they choose to married rich old man so can they have an "easily ways out in life". There are many young girls I see who have the capility to go to school or go to work, but they simply refuse to and just want easy money. These people I look down at them.

And being independent is a good thing. Your mom and dad are not there with you forever to take care of you. Even a husband does not guarantee forever. That is why I encourge girls these days get an education, have a job and take care of themselves. Nothing is more guarantee then your own hands making your own money to ensure your life.
    Agree.

I'm a simple person, I like simple life where both husband and wife go to work, after work all family members can sit down and eat dinner together, this is happiness. I look down on people who looking for easy ways out in life, don't contribute anything to life, and purposely married to old rich men and put out their hands everyday spend their old husband money, terrible.
    Me too a simple person so I agree with you.

Trien Chieu, you telling me a young Shanghai girl married to a man age 50-60 and he bring her to USA, and that is because of LOVE and not because of Visa and passport? Let's be realistic here OK, I can guanrantee you most young girls in China who married foreign men so they can go to USA are mainly for passport.
    I can tell you my case, because I know the family. The young Shanghai girl married a 50 year olds man and now she in USA, they have a child. But she never home, driving her nice car around since morning go shopping, weekend and holiday go to bars and parties, leaving home her child and the husband. Haha!! Wow this is really LOVE, I damn sure I don't want a love like this.

There is nothing wrong with married black, but if a Chinese girl married a black man so she can come to USA, then this is not love.
    I do not have any evidence that those young girls married old men is because of passport. You also do not have any evidence that those young girls married those old men are for love.

In my post, I say girls that being a mistress willing to be feed by a married man ( a Man already MARRIED) --- This is not a small number, in fact China have a lot. You are not Chinese Trieu Chieu, you do not know the Chinese lifestyle in China right now. I am Chinese, I come from China. I know China better than you. Maybe you should study Chinese, and go to China and see it for yourself.

There is a trend in China for young girls willing to be mistress to older rich men and powerful officials (Chinese Communist Party officials) most of them have young misstress anyways. Have you read the latest scandal in China, do you know what going on in China politically? China is not glamorous and traditional like most people think. Try read this
    http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/zh...icle-1.1087557

There is nothing wrong working in bar for money. But there is a big wrong with being an 'ernai" for money. Ernai means 'misstress". Knowing a man already have wife and kids, and still willing to be his mistress so he can buy you houses and give you money is Wrong! Not only you are shameless, but you also hurting his wife and kids. I can guarantee you whether Asian or American culture, anybody would tell you straight out in your face that being a mistress is WRONG!

Anyways, I already make my point clear enough in my post. Whether you agree of not doesn't matter. We all have different viewpoints, and do what ever float your boat.
    If someone want to married for passport, go head, is their life.
    If someone want to look for true love, go head, is also their life.
    Last edited by clfan; 06-01-12 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clfan View Post
    Trien Chieu, you telling me a young Shanghai girl married to a man age 50-60 and he bring her to USA, and that is because of LOVE and not because of Visa and passport? Let's be realistic here OK, I can guanrantee you most young girls in China who married foreign men so they can go to USA are mainly for passport.
    I agree. I hate the one that married for passport. They should be looked down upon. However, I am also acknowledge that their are cases of marriage for love.

I can tell you my case, because I know the family. The young Shanghai girl married a 50 year olds man and now she in USA, they have a child. But she never home, driving her nice car around since morning go shopping, weekend and holiday go to bars and parties, leaving home her child and the husband. Haha!! Wow this is really LOVE, I damn sure I don't want a love like this.
    She is terrible. He married the wrong girl.

There is nothing wrong with married black, but if a Chinese girl married a black man so she can come to USA, then this is not love.
    Agree but if after they move to the US and they still happily married with kid then I would say they are married for love.

I do not have any evidence that those young girls married old men is because of passport. You also do not have any evidence that those young girls married those old men are for love.
    True. After they move to the US and if they still happily married then I would say they married for love. If she changes 180 degree like the Shanghai girl you mention from the above then she is obviously married him for passport.

In my post, I say girls that being a mistress willing to be feed by a married man ( a Man already MARRIED) --- This is not a small number, in fact China have a lot. You are not Chinese Trieu Chieu, you do not know the Chinese lifestyle in China right now. I am Chinese, I come from China. I know China better than you. Maybe you should study Chinese, and go to China and see it for yourself.
    I am Teochew Chinese, born in VietNam then moved to Canada when I was 13 years old.
    Recently, my family (including me) visits our family back in Shantou, China for about two weeks http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shantou. My relative over there are rich, they own a factory making some kind of wire. Actually, lot of people from my father home town are getting rich. My father hometown is full of factories and a town nearby is Guiyu, the town of recycling e-waste http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_waste_in_Guiyu. Lot of people getting rich from such business. The road is full of cars and they cost like 2.5 times more than here in Canada, at least 3 times more than US and people over there can afford Lexus, BMW, Mercedes, ect. However, the area is very very polluted. The underground water is not drinkable, garbage is everywhere, pond and lake is running black. There is smog every day, no blue sky day. If thing keep going like the way they are, the future generation will suffer as the place is becoming unlivable.

There is a trend in China for young girls willing to be mistress to older rich men and powerful officials (Chinese Communist Party officials) most of them have young misstress anyways. Have you read the latest scandal in China, do you know what going on in China politically? China is not glamorous and traditional like most people think. Try read this
    http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/zh...icle-1.1087557
    This is sad that all the great traditional values is gone.

There is nothing wrong working in bar for money. But there is a big wrong with being an 'ernai" for money. Ernai means 'misstress". Knowing a man already have wife and kids, and still willing to be his mistress so he can buy you houses and give you money is Wrong! Not only you are shameless, but you also hurting his wife and kids. I can guarantee you whether Asian or American culture, anybody would tell you straight out in your face that being a mistress is WRONG!
    Did you read my earlier post that I agreed with you.

Anyways, I already make my point clear enough in my post. Whether you agree of not doesn't matter. We all have different viewpoints, and do what ever float your boat.
    If someone want to married for passport, go head, is their life.
    If someone want to look for true love, go head, is also their life.
    Again, please read my earlier post again. Agree with you regarding Ernai.

It is not necessary to return home to find a wife or go to another city. A platform such as https://brightbrides.org/ will help in finding a bride by mail. On the site you choose the country where you want to find a girl. And you will choose according to your parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffryMichl View Post
    It is not necessary to return home to find a wife or go to another city. A platform such as https://brightbrides.org/ will help in finding a bride by mail. On the site you choose the country where you want to find a girl. And you will choose according to your parameters.
    In modern days, due to feminism and promiscuity, a man is better off stay single.

Thank you for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxime View Post
    Thank you for the information.
    I think MGTOW is rising all over the world. Men have realised that single life is the best life to live in modern days.