Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Too Late To Say I Love You 《来不及说我爱你》 - Wallace Chung, Li Xiao Ran

Quote Originally Posted by xia0yuer View Post
    If you were asked to recast TLTSILY, who would you pick? Well, I already know that you would choose Wallace Chung as Murong Feng.
    I would probably pick Song Jia (Wallace's costar in Ni Shui Han) for Jingwan. I think she's so elegant and beautiful, perfect for Jingwan.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3448/507l.mp4

More cutesy Jing Wan/Murong Feng pics:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ss11.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/62d25e17g8f7c3e3d543a&690')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ss4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/62d25e17g8f7c4ec7eaa3&690')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://service.photo.sina.com.cn/show_mop.php?type=middle&pic_id=4f103b82g7e22eaa33 dbd&pm=1&v=690')
    Last edited by xia0yuer; 03-30-12 at 10:37 AM.
    Currently translating 香蜜沉沉烬如霜 at a very minute pace:
    http://xia0yuer.tumblr.com/

Recap of the kiss scenes:

I feel so deliciously naughty watching this.

Saw these pretty wallpapers on Wallace's tieba

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/GennaFong/wall3-2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/GennaFong/wall2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh162/GennaFong/wall1.jpg')

How long were they separated for the first time? I thought I heard they said four years but someone said 8 years. Did Jing wan ever learn why wallace divorced her? And how did the other wife got pregnant? I thought wallace never touch her again after that night?

The story line was way better than Gong however, I must say that chemistry wise, FSF and Yang mi got the upper hand. But I am impressed with how well Jing Wan cries. That girl can cry buckets.

Recap of the kiss scenes:

I feel so deliciously naughty watching this.
    I do too. My husband is rolling his eyes...lol

Quote Originally Posted by christinatran View Post
    How long were they separated for the first time? I thought I heard they said four years but someone said 8 years. Did Jing wan ever learn why wallace divorced her? And how did the other wife got pregnant? I thought wallace never touch her again after that night?
    To answer your questions:

I think they were separated for 7 years at first, then 8 years after the war - so a total of 15 years. Jing Wan found out why right before he got married, that's why she told him the she had his baby and he locked her up to prevent her from running away and getting rid of the baby. Also, there was that one night where Jin Zhi begged him to stay with her. Murong Feng did and I think that was when Jin Zhi got pregnant.

Shame on Murong Feng!He shouldn't touch a woman he doesn't love!

As for the chemistry, it was extremely lacking in the first ten episodes, but once Jing Wan decided to follow Murong Feng, i though it got a lot better. I agree, FSF and YM have great chemistry, but they also sizzle together just during interviews. As Melanie said in a previous post, Wallace and Li Xiao Ran don't even have friend chemistry off the stage. I already find it incredible that they could have such delicious kiss/bed scenes.

genna,
    I LOVE those wallpapers. Sadly, I'm not willing to give up my Wallace background right now. If only I had four computers so I can use them all....

genna - Lovely posters! Thanks for sharing them with us. Do you think you'd be able to make one with Murong Feng, Ah Chu, and Ah Ci? Can you add in some actresses I like? Like Song Jia, Sun Fei Fei, and LSS?

xia0yuer - Hiya! I've been having problems posting at your novel translation site lately, so I'm going to post my comment here. I am up to Chapter 24 so far. (I kind of like being able to read several chapters at a time without having to wait for the next update. Hee.) Anyway, I think I'm the only oddball who is not irritated by Jian Zhang's reaction to Jingwan's suspicious relationship with Murong Feng. From all the comments at your translation site, it looks like poor Jian Zhang has already been tried and hung. I don't blame him for being angry, hurt, confused, and very suspicious of Jingwan's preoccupation with Murong Feng. Sure, Jian Zhang should have been more trusting of Jingwan, but come on! Jingwan's actions do not exactly encourage trust when she keeps avoiding giving him any explanation. I understand that she probably couldn't go in depth with a detailed explanation given the urgency of the moment, but doesn't she feel that her fiance deserves an abbreviated version of the explanation? How can we expect Jian Zhang to not suspect something is going on between Jingwan and Murong Feng when the strict, no-rule-bending Murong Feng suddenly releases Jian Zhang from prison? The natural tendency is to suspect that Murong Feng must have the hots for Jingwan in order to relent and release Jian Zhang, right? Furthermore, Jingwan, with all her reassurances to Jian Zhang that she has not betrayed him, HAS INDEED betrayed Jian Zhang already! I'm not talking about a sexual relationship with Murong Feng but something more serious; she has already given Murong Feng her heart and yet keeps denying it and lying to Jian Zhang. Ugh! In this whole fiasco, I am most angry at Jingwan and I blame her.

It's weird... When I saw TLTSILY for the first time, I loved Jingwan and loved the way how LXR portrayed her. I loved how JW was a forward-thinking woman for her time. I thought LXR emoted well. But upon second and third viewings, I started to find more and more faults with the character JW and with LXR herself as an actress. JW started to irritate me with her indecisiveness toward love, with her leaving Jian Zhang ON THE WEDDING DAY. That was simply uncalled for, even though the Jian Zhang in the drama was also rather annoying. I hated JW even more as the drama progressed when she became a weak idiot and forgave Murong Feng for his betrayal. And I tripled hated her for not seeing Xin Zhi for the wonderful man he was.

LXR also started irritating me upon further viewings of the drama. On the second viewing, I started noticing her expressionless face in the first few episodes when she tried to act demure. She had absolute zero chemistry with Wallace. She did pretty well in the few episodes when she was lovey-dovey with Wallace, but because she was more mature-lookng than Wallace, I couldn't quite enjoy those romantic moments, either. Then, LXR went back to her stoned expression in the latter parts of the drama when trying to act sad and mature. The bun, by the way, didn't help at all. It made her look like a spinster schoolmarm.

Argh! Now reading the novel's version of Jingwan, I STILL do not like this character! I'm really trying hard to drum up some sympathy and affection for JW. I really am, because I feel like I should be on her side since I am a woman, too. We women should stick together, especially knowing what JW will be going through in the later chapters. But I can't bring myself to like her! JW, for some reason, annoys me and I can't explain it!

Ok, sorry for my ranting, xia0yuer! I talk too much, I know. And I have strong opinions and can't seem to keep my mouth shut. You're doing a marvelous job in bringing out Murong Feng's hotness in the novel, and for that, I am going to read all the way to the end. But ironically, I might be rooting for the traitorous Murong Feng instead of the poor, wronged, and betrayed Jingwan, like I originally thought I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    genna - Lovely posters! Thanks for sharing them with us. Do you think you'd be able to make one with Murong Feng, Ah Chu, and Ah Ci? Can you add in some actresses I like? Like Song Jia, Sun Fei Fei, and LSS?
    I think Melanie secretly wants you to photoshop her in with Wallace.

xia0yuer - Hiya! I've been having problems posting at your novel translation site lately, so I'm going to post my comment here.
    Oh no, what's happening? Is there anyway I might be able to fix it?

I am up to Chapter 24 so far. (I kind of like being able to read several chapters at a time without having to wait for the next update. Hee.) Anyway, I think I'm the only oddball who is not irritated by Jian Zhang's reaction to Jingwan's suspicious relationship with Murong Feng.
    You're not the only one, just a minority.

From all the comments at your translation site, it looks like poor Jian Zhang has already been tried and hung. I don't blame him for being angry, hurt, confused, and very suspicious of Jingwan's preoccupation with Murong Feng. Sure, Jian Zhang should have been more trusting of Jingwan, but come on! Jingwan's actions do not exactly encourage trust when she keeps avoiding giving him any explanation. I understand that she probably couldn't go in depth with a detailed explanation given the urgency of the moment, but doesn't she feel that her fiance deserves an abbreviated version of the explanation? How can we expect Jian Zhang to not suspect something is going on between Jingwan and Murong Feng when the strict, no-rule-bending Murong Feng suddenly releases Jian Zhang from prison? The natural tendency is to suspect that Murong Feng must have the hots for Jingwan in order to relent and release Jian Zhang, right? Furthermore, Jingwan, with all her reassurances to Jian Zhang that she has not betrayed him, HAS INDEED betrayed Jian Zhang already! I'm not talking about a sexual relationship with Murong Feng but something more serious; she has already given Murong Feng her heart and yet keeps denying it and lying to Jian Zhang. Ugh! In this whole fiasco, I am most angry at Jingwan and I blame her.
    I think any situation harm the situation. Think about it from Jing Wan's point of view. She worried about Murong Feng, who is suppose to spring a trap on the Chang and Xu Tong Zhis. No one, except maybe Shen Jia Ping and He Xu An, knows about their fake relationship and anyone around them might be in the cahoots with Chang and Xu. If they are given any inkling about Murong Feng's trap, they could easily rebel and kill him on the spot. She knows that since he still hasn't returned, the plan hasn't gone as successfully as he had hoped and she want to get him out of the sticky situation as quickly as possible. If my friend (MUrong Feng) was in a life or death situation, I wouldn't even have the patience to be talking to Xu Jian Zhang, I would be running off to save Murong Feng. Furthermore, Jian Zhang has known Jing Wan her entire life, he should now her personality/temperament by now. She might be a little rash, but she had been so in love with him since she was young, so much that she grasps at the slimmest chance of saving him. She is someone who values 'qing' (affection/friendship) above all else, and would not hesitate to sacrifice herself for a friend.

As for the betrayal of Jian Zhang's trust, I don't think she has betrayed him at all. Sure she might like Murong Feng, but she hasn't allowed her affection for him to develop into anything else. When she realized that he liked her, she immediately shut him down by telling him that she thinks of him as her elder brother. She has never led him on to believing that she was interested in anything else other than friendship. While Murong Feng might affect her more then she lets on, Jing Was is still completely in love with Jian Zhang at this point. She calls out his name while she was unconscious, not Murong Feng's name. Also, the first thing she does when she wakes up is to ask for Jian Zhang.

It's weird... When I saw TLTSILY for the first time, I loved Jingwan and loved the way how LXR portrayed her. I loved how JW was a forward-thinking woman for her time. I thought LXR emoted well. But upon second and third viewings, I started to find more and more faults with the character JW and with LXR herself as an actress. JW started to irritate me with her indecisiveness toward love, with her leaving Jian Zhang ON THE WEDDING DAY. That was simply uncalled for, even though the Jian Zhang in the drama was also rather annoying. I hated JW even more as the drama progressed when she became a weak idiot and forgave Murong Feng for his betrayal. And I tripled hated her for not seeing Xin Zhi for the wonderful man he was.
    She was wrong to leave Jian Zhang on her wedding day, but that's not any worse than what Jian Zhang did to her. He deserted her when she was wounded, unable to rise from even her bed. He was cruel enough to shatter her heart and leave her alone in a foreign city, when she traveled there and risked her reputation, just to save his life. While this does not excuse Jing Wan from her misdeeds, I think Jian Zhang deserved every ounce of misery he got. Maybe even more. Anyway, Jing Wan did not really want to rekindle their relationship, Jian Zhang and their families basically forced the wedding onto her. Jing Wan did really try to accept Xin Zhi but love isn't something that she could control. Yes, she could have lived quite happily with Xin Zhi and the clinic, but for someone who has already tasted the emotional roller coaster of true love, how could she just settle with being content? Also, if she did remain with Xin Zhi, it would be fair to him because she knew that she could never love him as much as he loved her. Murong Feng just sucked it all out of her.

I'm actually very curious if Jing Wan actually does end up falling in love with Xin Zhi in the novel. I hope she does, rather than just marrying him out of convenience.

LXR also started irritating me upon further viewings of the drama. On the second viewing, I started noticing her expressionless face in the first few episodes when she tried to act demure. She had absolute zero chemistry with Wallace. She did pretty well in the few episodes when she was lovey-dovey with Wallace, but because she was more mature-lookng than Wallace, I couldn't quite enjoy those romantic moments, either. Then, LXR went back to her stoned expression in the latter parts of the drama when trying to act sad and mature. The bun, by the way, didn't help at all. It made her look like a spinster schoolmarm.

Argh! Now reading the novel's version of Jingwan, I STILL do not like this character! I'm really trying hard to drum up some sympathy and affection for JW. I really am, because I feel like I should be on her side since I am a woman, too. We women should stick together, especially knowing what JW will be going through in the later chapters. But I can't bring myself to like her! JW, for some reason, annoys me and I can't explain it!

Ok, sorry for my ranting, xia0yuer! I talk too much, I know. And I have strong opinions and can't seem to keep my mouth shut. You're doing a marvelous job in bringing out Murong Feng's hotness in the novel, and for that, I am going to read all the way to the end. But ironically, I might be rooting for the traitorous Murong Feng instead of the poor, wronged, and betrayed Jingwan, like I originally thought I would.
    Hahaha, you don't have to love every character in the story. Just loving Wallace and Murong Feng is enough.

I think Melanie secretly wants you to photoshop her in with Wallace.
    LOL. I think Melanie would love that! LOL!!!

Oh no, what's happening? Is there anyway I might be able to fix it?
    Well, I'm reading your translation and watching the series concurrently. Great job, xia0yuer! I absolutely love Wallace so far in the drama. I'm on episode 9 of the series and I'm following the novel as I watch the episodes. The novel really clarifies everything that the series has neglected to explain, such as how in the world did Peilin and Jingwan fall in love. They have no chemistry at all in the drama! I've been reading all the comments here, and I agree that Li Xiao Ran looks like Wallace's aunt/older sister. Maybe there would be more chemistry if the director had found a younger actress. How old is Jingwan suppose to be in the story? 18? 19? Well, Li definitely looks two decades older even though the makeup and hair department is desperately trying to make her look younger with the loose hair and curls. I don't like the hair, because she still looks old. At least Wallace looks young enough to play Peilin, who is suppose to be in his mid-20s right? Oh well, I'm mostly ignoring Jingwan and concentrating on how hot Wallace is. So far, I prefer the Peilin in the novel. He's much calmer and more intelligent, definitely more sly, but I like that. Peilin really steals the spotlight in the both the novel and the drama. No one has mentioned this before, but why does Li look so pale? They need to give her some more rouge! She looks dead. There is no mention of Jingwan looking dead in the novel, so why does Li look so pale and lifeless in the drama?

Ok, cover your ears, because I'm going to scream. AHHHHHH, WALLACE LOOKS SO HANDSOME IN HIS MILITARY COMMANDER'S UNIFORM!!!! Maybe genna should photoshop ME in with Wallace!

By the way, I'm having problems posting on your novel translation site, too. It keeps saying there's a problem with discus, so I gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
    Well, I'm reading your translation and watching the series concurrently. Great job, xia0yuer! I absolutely love Wallace so far in the drama. I'm on episode 9 of the series and I'm following the novel as I watch the episodes. The novel really clarifies everything that the series has neglected to explain, such as how in the world did Peilin and Jingwan fall in love. They have no chemistry at all in the drama! I've been reading all the comments here, and I agree that Li Xiao Ran looks like Wallace's aunt/older sister. Maybe there would be more chemistry if the director had found a younger actress. How old is Jingwan suppose to be in the story? 18? 19? Well, Li definitely looks two decades older even though the makeup and hair department is desperately trying to make her look younger with the loose hair and curls. I don't like the hair, because she still looks old. At least Wallace looks young enough to play Peilin, who is suppose to be in his mid-20s right? Oh well, I'm mostly ignoring Jingwan and concentrating on how hot Wallace is. So far, I prefer the Peilin in the novel. He's much calmer and more intelligent, definitely more sly, but I like that. Peilin really steals the spotlight in the both the novel and the drama. No one has mentioned this before, but why does Li look so pale? They need to give her some more rouge! She looks dead. There is no mention of Jingwan looking dead in the novel, so why does Li look so pale and lifeless in the drama?
    Hi Black Rose!

I see that you took my advice and started watching TLTSILY. It's good, isn't it? Let me rephrase that - Wallace is hot, isn't he? :P

I'm surprised that you are only on EP 9. I marathoned that drama during winter break because I could not keep my eyes off of Wallace's hotness, especially in the first 24 episodes. And I actually really liked LXR at the time because I had just finished Feng Chuan Mu Dan. I thought she did an admirable job in that drama, but I haven't rewatched it since and am worried that if I do, I might start noticing some of the flaws that I noticed in TLTSILY. Jing Wan is about 18 years old at this time. She still looks relatively young in the earlier episodes, but when you get to the part where she adopts the bun, you will know what we mean by 'she looks old'. I never noticed before, but LXR does look very pale in the drama. The book describes her skin as 'snow-white' so I guess that was the look they were going for. Next to Wallace's healthy tan, she does look a bit pastily ill.

Ok, cover your ears, because I'm going to scream. AHHHHHH, WALLACE LOOKS SO HANDSOME IN HIS MILITARY COMMANDER'S UNIFORM!!!! Maybe genna should photoshop ME in with Wallace!
    Hahahhahaha, he is very hot in uniform. You should put Yi Chu Ji Fa on your to-watch list after TLTSILY because you get Wallace in uniform PLUS Wallace in a three-piece suit. It's heavenly.

By the way, I'm having problems posting on your novel translation site, too. It keeps saying there's a problem with discus, so I gave up.
    Next time you have trouble like this, do you mind sending me the link to the page you had trouble posting on and make a screenshot of the error message you get? I asked discus to look into it but they requested this info. Thanks!

Hi Black Rose!

I see that you took my advice and started watching TLTSILY. It's good, isn't it? Let me rephrase that - Wallace is hot, isn't he?
    LOL. The lack of chemistry between the leads makes the series a bit boring, but Wallace's hotness makes the drama worth watching. I can spend my entire time just staring at him and ignoring everything else. However, I seriously think Wallace would have had better chemistry with another actress, maybe a younger and prettier one. Personally, I have nothing against Li Xiao Ran as a person. I think she's a nice person. However, I think she's only an average actress and not that pretty, even though many would think otherwise. I haven't seen her in Feng Chuan Mu Dan, but I've seen her in Ni Shui Han with Julian Cheung and in Ren Jian Qing Yuan with Deng Chao and she had zero chemistry with either of those wonderful, handsome leading men. And now, her complete lack of chemistry with another sizzling hot and talented leading man (Wallace Chung) cements my belief that Li Xiao Ran is the problem, along with the poor scriptwriting of Too Late To Say I Love You. If the script had stuck to the original novel's characterizations, there might have been improved chemistry between the leads, or at least, it would have made Murong Feng a much, much more memorable character. As it is, I am only watching solely to drool over His Hotness, Wallace Chung.

I'm surprised that you are only on EP 9. I marathoned that drama during winter break because I could not keep my eyes off of Wallace's hotness, especially in the first 24 episodes.
    I'm still on episode 9 because I keep rewinding back to the Wallace scenes. I have to watch his scenes at least 10 times before I can move on to the next scene. My mom thinks I'm going to break or overheat my computer all because of the constant rewinding. LOL.

Next to Wallace's healthy tan, she does look a bit pastily ill.
    EVERYONE pales next to His Hotness. But seriously, too much makeup on Li Xiao Ran just makes her age seem more noticeable. It would be to her advantage to pair up with a leading man who appears older.

Hahahhahaha, he is very hot in uniform. You should put Yi Chu Ji Fa on your to-watch list after TLTSILY because you get Wallace in uniform PLUS Wallace in a three-piece suit. It's heavenly.
    Will do! I hope he gets a younger female lead though.

Next time you have trouble like this, do you mind sending me the link to the page you had trouble posting on and make a screenshot of the error message you get? I asked discus to look into it but they requested this info. Thanks!
    OK.

Am I the only one that think the female main character was cute? She's not gorgeous but I thought she was cute enough. I actually liked them two together, they may not have the hottest chemistry but I thought they had some. I also liked the makeup of Li Xiao Ran because its so natural. I tend to think chinese actress put on too much makeup and always wonder why can't they wear makeup like the koreans who look so natural with their makeup. I also thinks she doesn't look older than Wallace but that can me just me.

I watched the whole show in 2 days, which is pretty crazy considering that I usually dislike period dramas set around this time. I have to say that the actors really did a good job. It's such a good drama I now feel like reading the novel. From what I've read so far in this thread, it sounds like the novel version of the male lead is fairly different to the TV potrayal of the character. I have to say, I didn't really like the times when as a commanding general, he decided to lose himself in his emotions for JingWan. I understand that it is out of his deep love for her, but it made him look weak as a character. I felt that his character should have had the attitude in which, if my men were on the front line and needing my instructions, I wouldn't abandon them for a female. Many soldiers would have died, indirectly, due to his lack of communication and instructions. Perhaps I'm thinking too logically...
    Last edited by Mangoberrie; 04-12-12 at 11:51 PM.

haha.. photoshopping Melanie and Wallace should be fun

Melanie, I will make something for you in 4 weeks (with one of your favorite actresses), after I finish writing my 6 papers and after I take my final exams (if I'm not dead by then) lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mangoberrie View Post
    I have to say, I didn't really like the times when as a commanding general, he decided to lose himself in his emotions for JingWan. I understand that it is out of his deep love for her, but it made him look weak as a character. I felt that his character should have had the attitude in which, if my men were on the front line and needing my instructions, I wouldn't abandon them for a female. Many soldiers would have died, indirectly, due to his lack of communication and instructions. Perhaps I'm thinking too logically...
    Oh, I felt exactly the same way. I was quite disappointed in him when he suddenly disappeared to see Jingwan after he saw the news about her marriage. I mean, it's not that I don't like a man who would fight for his woman, but that just wasn't the right timing. Murong Feng is such a flawed character, he makes me angry at times (ok a lot of times), but I can't help but be attracted to him as well. -___-;;

Quote Originally Posted by christinatran View Post
    Am I the only one that think the female main character was cute? She's not gorgeous but I thought she was cute enough. I actually liked them two together, they may not have the hottest chemistry but I thought they had some. I also liked the makeup of Li Xiao Ran because its so natural. I tend to think chinese actress put on too much makeup and always wonder why can't they wear makeup like the koreans who look so natural with their makeup. I also thinks she doesn't look older than Wallace but that can me just me.
    Really? You don't think she looked older than Wallace, especially with the bun and the thick fringe?

I think their chemistry depends on the scene. But after reading the same scenes from the novel, I find their chemistry very lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangoberrie View Post
    I watched the whole show in 2 days, which is pretty crazy considering that I usually dislike period dramas set around this time. I have to say that the actors really did a good job. It's such a good drama I now feel like reading the novel. From what I've read so far in this thread, it sounds like the novel version of the male lead is fairly different to the TV potrayal of the character. I have to say, I didn't really like the times when as a commanding general, he decided to lose himself in his emotions for JingWan. I understand that it is out of his deep love for her, but it made him look weak as a character. I felt that his character should have had the attitude in which, if my men were on the front line and needing my instructions, I wouldn't abandon them for a female. Many soldiers would have died, indirectly, due to his lack of communication and instructions. Perhaps I'm thinking too logically...
    Yay! Don't worry, I watched this drama in two days too. I highly recommend the novel, though it might ruin the drama for you. As for Murong Feng's character, the scriptwriters definitely made him weaker and more sympathetic to the viewers. I don't like the changes that much because Jin Zhi always manages to get the upper hand. Murong Feng should never lose out to anyone, except for Jing Wan. Also his heavy handedness and calmness is more believable. Who would follow a weak and rash warlord?

Really? You don't think she looked older than Wallace, especially with the bun and the thick fringe?

I think their chemistry depends on the scene. But after reading the same scenes from the novel, I find their chemistry very lacking.
    I actually thought they looked about the same age group, although I do admit I really didn't like her hair style here. I actually looked her up and found out she starred with Hawick in 2008 in a series called Royal Embroidery Workshop. It was decent although I preferred Wallace. In that series I thought she looked very young with her two braids and she looked beautiful in cheungsam. The outfits were definetly better than in Too Late to Say I Love You. I think not only her hairstyle in TLTSILY but also the color of the cheungsams were too dark that may have made her looked older.

christinatran - I think beauty is very subjective. What may be beautiful to one person may be just average or even below average to another. Please don't misunderstand; I have nothing against LXR. I just would not use the word "cute" to describe her. "Cute," to me, implies "young, bouncy, sweet." LXR certainly does not give me that vibe. Rather, she has a very mature, motherly aura about her. I'm not saying she's old and wrinkly like someone's grandmother. I'm just saying that her motherly aura makes her appear older than Wallace. Plus, no matter which angle I look at her, she still appears older than Wallace, motherly aura or not. She simply looks older, even in the beginning with the long, loose hair. Again, this is all subjective and is only my opinion.

Mangoberrie - Yup, I agree with you. I also didn't like Murong Feng's weakness in the drama. I think the scriptwriters tried to change the character into a more "romantic" one to please the female audience. But in doing so, I'm afraid the writers compromised the essence of Murong Feng and stripped away some of his most magnetic and attractive traits - his cunningness, his calmness in the midst of chaos, and his brilliance as a leader and military commander. I recommend that you read xia0yuer's novel translation; you'll like Murong Feng more in there.

Quote Originally Posted by genna View Post
    haha.. photoshopping Melanie and Wallace should be fun
    Photoshop me in with Wallace?

Melanie, I will make something for you in 4 weeks (with one of your favorite actresses), after I finish writing my 6 papers and after I take my final exams (if I'm not dead by then) lol
    Maybe you can make a poster of Wallace and SFF for me, and I can add your poster in with tweety's two posters for my story. That would be cool. It's always nice to have visuals for readers to see. Or maybe you can make one of Wallace with Song Jia. But only if you have time after your papers and finals.

Sheesh, you are swamped with schoolwork! I am surprised you still have time to drool over Wallace with us.

Good luck on your papers and finals!