Thread: Was that the only time the Janitor Monk actually ever used his martial arts?

Default Was that the only time the Janitor Monk actually ever used his martial arts?

Despite being almost certainly the most powerful martial artist (by far) in the entire Jin Yong canon, the Janitor Monk was not one to exhibit his martial arts or participate in wulin affairs. Do you think that one demonstration of his skill in subduing Siu Yeun San and Mo Yung Bok at Shaolin was the *only* time he used his martial arts in his entire life?

Definitely not. I'd like to think that he had a rich life before becoming enlightened. Maybe he was a bad guy who turned good.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Despite being almost certainly the most powerful martial artist (by far) in the entire Jin Yong canon, the Janitor Monk was not one to exhibit his martial arts or participate in wulin affairs. Do you think that one demonstration of his skill in subduing Siu Yeun San and Mo Yung Bok at Shaolin was the *only* time he used his martial arts in his entire life?
    Not really, a few minutes after that, he used his powers a second time to swipe JMZ backwards.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Not really, a few minutes after that, he used his powers a second time to swipe JMZ backwards.
    I mean other than that day. I have a feeling he never actually used his martial arts before or after that day.

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Was this after he injured Duan Yu? How far away was he before he did that LDA?
    Yo momma cat

I honestly believe that late at night, Sweeps would disguise himself as another person, leave Shaolin and go on adventures.