View Poll Results: Madame Ma - would you be tempted?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell, yeah!

10 52.63%
  • Hell, no!

9 47.37%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For my fellow gentlemen - Madame Ma: would you be tempted?

Seems like the question should have been "For my fellow gentlemen - Christy Chung: would you be tempted?"

Christy Chung? Yeah, I'd tap that.

Somehow when I see a pix of busty bombshells like Christy Chung an image of a big roast chicken pops up in my mind. Just looking at their faces makes me feel totally full already so even if I wanna do something I wouldn't find the energy. However if Ma furen is played by an actress with a virginal beauty like Gao Yuanyuan or Dong Jie then it'd be a different story. These girls will never play such a biatchy role though.

I think we need to clarify what "would you be tempted" means...

Would I be tempted to take Madame Ma (or Christy Chiung) into a beggar hut and show her my "fierce dragon in the field"?------ HELLS YEA if it was a no strings attached romp.

Would I do it if in return she asked me to betray my comrades and give her potentially damaging Beggar union secrets?------- HELLS NO! It's the bro code.

I personally wouldn't want to keep a sl*t like that around as a serious girlfriend or long term lover. It's just too much trouble. I have no problem having a purely physical relationship with her; but the minute it's no longer just fun and games, I'd dump her. Cuz to be honest, I got what I wanted out of her anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu3721 View Post

Would I be tempted to take Madame Ma (or Christy Chiung) into a beggar hut and show her my "fierce dragon in the field"?------ HELLS YEA if it was a no strings attached romp.

Would I do it if in return she asked me to betray my comrades and give her potentially damaging Beggar union secrets?------- HELLS NO! It's the bro code.

I personally wouldn't want to keep a sl*t like that around as a serious girlfriend or long term lover. It's just too much trouble. I have no problem having a purely physical relationship with her; but the minute it's no longer just fun and games, I'd dump her. Cuz to be honest, I got what I wanted out of her anyways.
    Easier said than done. I'm sure most men started off with that intention.. but once she got her claws sunk into your flesh... *shiver*

Quote Originally Posted by Snafu3721 View Post

I second Ian's view. @.@; She's not the type of woman you want to know at all, let alone risk fooling around with.
    Last edited by Guo Xiang; 09-16-10 at 03:20 AM.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

if its christy cheung from a few years back....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hotcute.cn/wp-content/gallery/Hong%20Kong%20sexy%20actress,%20Christy%20Chung/2008108124943_67540650.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted View Post
    if its christy cheung from a few years back....
    You're an ageist!