Thread: Red rectangle flashing whenever O try to navigating away from SPCnet forum?

Default Red rectangle flashing whenever O try to navigating away from SPCnet forum?

I am not complaining but just want to find out if this is only happening to me.

Whenever I first enter the main forum page, it turns into another page with a red rectangle about winning Apple ipods and nothing about the forum pops out underneath. I always have to go back and then re-enter. It also happens when I go the the main forum then try to enter TVB series forum.

It's annoying but causes no real harm to my computer. Just have to click a few more times. No virus detected yet.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Probably not the best advice- Adblock.

Better advice- It is probably advert placed through this site and gives revenue to your favorite site. As you said, it doesn't do much damage. Having said this, i have never experienced this.

Best advice- in addition to your antivirus, get other programmes such as search and destroy to get rid of trojan/tracking cookies.

Han SOlo
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control