Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Yeung Gor Hatred Analysis Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    They've been ruining my life for twenty-five years running now and enough is enough!

I HEREBY DECLARE TOTAL IDEOLOGICAL JIHAD AGAINST YEUNG GOR, LITTLE DRAGON GIRL, AND THE ANCIENT TOMB SECT!!!

No effort will be spared to disgrace, demean, degrade, defile, and spread hatred of them throughout wuxia fandom.

Those who are likeminded are welcome to join my effort.

But even if I have to fight this war completely alone, by Damo, I WILL FIGHT IT!

Even if I have to fight this war FOREVER, by Damo, I WILL FIGHT IT!

DEATH, IGNOMINY, AND CURSES TO YEUNG GOR, LITTLE DRAGON GIRL, AND THE ANCIENT TOMB SECT!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/589/defiledcondorcouple.jpg')

Yeung Kor actually killed Mongke Khan thus saved the European and Muslim nation from Mongol invasion ,he actually saved many lives but he also the one the blame for Mongol empires split into Khanates and he also "helped" Kublai Khan to become Emperor of Yuan and make Han Chinese suffer during Yuan dynasty which relegated Han Chinese to 4 class citizen ,he actually a villian too .

Quote Originally Posted by mawguy View Post
    for a person who hates them so much and all the attention they get, you sure talk about them a lot.
    I *try* to avoid them. Have you not noticed that the majority of the topics I've started the past few month have been either related to Gu Long or DGSD? I've even avoided LOCH and HSDS because they have *tangential* relationships to ROCH.

Even when ROCH topics come up, I've gone out of my way to avoid mentioning those despicable so-called "heroes."

But when people just can't HELP inordinately worshiping them, then I have no choice but to DECLARE TOTAL JIHAD against them. It's the kind of dirty little thing that you *have* to do to preserve the order of the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by chibidaisuke View Post
    Wow Ken, your hatred for YG and XLN will never end will it. Even I don't hate them this much.
    That's because they didn't ruin twenty-five years of your life, especially what should have been the best years of your adolescence and young adulthood.

I "owe" this couple so much vengeance that in this lifetime, I won't be able to fully expiate it.

But I'll try. Damo help me, I'll try.

That's because they didn't ruin twenty-five years of your life, especially what should have been the best years of your adolescence and young adulthood.

I "owe" this couple so much vengeance that in this lifetime, I won't be able to fully expiate it.

But I'll try. Damo help me, I'll try.
    How exactly did they ruin the past 25 years of your life?

Quote Originally Posted by chibidaisuke View Post
    How exactly did they ruin the past 25 years of your life?
    It's a *very* long story, and can be found on various threads on this and the Off-Topic Forum. If you can hang around for an hour, I will gather them up and put them here for you to follow.

Begin here.

Continue here.

There's also some relevant material here.

There should be one or two more threads with information relevant to the topic, but they're gone. Somebody must have deleted them at some point.

You already have this thread, Ken.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=28191
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    You already have this thread, Ken.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=28191
    Obviously, it wasn't enough because people are still championing them.

I knew it wasn't going to be a short or easy war. It's like the war on terrorism. It must be fought for years, in many different places, in many different ways.

I'll deploy as many weapons as I need for as long as I need.

One more thing I want to put to rest once and for all: this bullsh*t idea that I talk a lot about Yeung Gor or that I start many threads about Yeung Gor.

It's utter and complete bullsh*t. Don't take my word for it: use the Search function on this thread and look up the past 300 threads started by me on the Wuxia Forum. You'll find that 90% of them pertain to DGSD, Gu Long, or other wuxia subjects that have nothing to do with and don't even MENTION Yeung Gor.

The only Yeung Gor threads I've started in recent history have been the hate threads, and the ONLY time I activate them is when somebody inordinately praises/defends him, Little Dragon Girl, or the Ancient Tombers. I'd just as soon let these threads lie dormant forever, but I can't...not when all kinds of YG fanboys and fangirls gush over him, his lame-o woman, and their lame-o sect.

If you want me to shut up about Yeung Gor, it's actually very, very easy. Stop talking about him yourself (unless you're going to hate on him like I do, in which case you can talk about him all you like). If you're going to praise and defend him, then you can EXPECT these hate threads to continue popping up. That's just how physics works in my universe. I once said that for every inordinate praise/defense Yeung Gor gets, I would post ten times as much hatred in response. That was no empty threat.

The wiser Yeung Gor fans have already learned to remain silent. There's a way to stop the Yeung Gor hate, but some people just refuse to embrace it.

I don't do drugs; drugs are bad.

When you say drugs, do you mean pharmaceutical drugs or nature's wonder drugs such as hemp and sativa?
    What you seek is seeking you. Believing is Seeing. Anything is possible if only if you could believe it!

Hermetic Law of Attraction

Executive summary for those new to this mess:

Forum guy blames fictional characters for his failure to get some lovin' for 25 years.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Ken, I'm not sure why you dislike Yeung Gor that much and I'm not asking you to explain. Whatever the reasons are, they're yours and I could respect that! Just thought I'd share some tidbits with you regarding many characters in the author's novels.

I've read a book many years ago and this author decoded the subliminal messages of many characters of LOCH and ROCH. For example, Wong Yeuk-see is said to represent "Japan" because of his character and location. Au Yeung Fung represents "Westerners" LOL. He dresses in white, uses poisons, will do everything to get what he wants. Clearly the author insinuates that westerners are evil!

And as for Yeung Gor, he also has western fundamentals(America), except he isn't evil. YG is very definant, doesn't follow traditional value, speaks what he likes to speak. He gets along very well with Wong Yeuk-see. This is to point out that after WWII, Japan and America became friends.

And who represents China, the "middle" kingdom? I'm sure you could guess! You may think this is silly, but if you think hard enough about it, you'll see many connections. Louis Cha is a GREAT author, no doubt, and many of his novels have deep subliminal messages to them!
    What you seek is seeking you. Believing is Seeing. Anything is possible if only if you could believe it!

Hermetic Law of Attraction

Quote Originally Posted by GeminiWitt View Post

And who represents China, the "middle" kingdom? I'm sure you could guess! You may think this is silly, but if you think hard enough about it, you'll see many connections. Louis Cha is a GREAT author, no doubt, and many of his novels have deep subliminal messages to them!
    I guess that you mean Central Divinity Wong Chung Yeung.

The day hasn't been a total loss: you joined the forum today.

So is HQG North/South Korea or Mongolia? And Yideng is what, Vietnam?

I should write a book. I bet I can come up with better BS.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Putting out the word to all troops: we are under siege and in full combat status. All volunteers are asked to reinforce the front lines.

This is either:

1) A cry for help
    2) A cry for attention
    3) Jealousy.

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS OF THE ANTI-YEUNG GOR/LITTLE DRAGON GIRL/ANCIENT TOMB SECT MANIFESTO

1. Yeung Gor, Little Dragon Girl, and all members of the Ancient Tomb Sect embody false, evil ideas that lead good people astray.

2. Yeung Gor, Little Dragon girl, and all members of the Ancient Tomb Sect cause moral and mental decay in their "admirers."

3. Supporting true heroes such as Gwok Jing, Cheung Mo Gei, and Kiu Fung is one good way to counter the influence of Yeung Gor, etc.

4. However, if great heroes such as those named above must be sacrificed to bring further disgrace to Yeung Gor, etc., then it must be done.

5. Discussing all other wuxia subjects EXCEPT for those that pertain to Yeung Gor, etc., is laudable.

6. The only legitimate Yeung Gor, etc.-related topics are those that condemn, ridicule, and demean Yeung Gor, etc.

7. You are either 100% with us, or 100% against us. There is no middle ground.

8. Hatred against Yeung Gor, etc., is an act of holiness and wisdom...hard-won through experience.

9. Those who sacrifice themselves to disgrace Yeung Gor, etc., are martyrs.

10. We will definitely win in the end.
    cosign

GJ FOREVER!

ps: i dont support ZWJ tho
    Last edited by LuNaR; 09-29-10 at 11:49 AM.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    cosign

GJ FOREVER!
    I knew I could count on you, comrade.

I knew I could count on you, comrade.
    hahaha, so whats the plan? an old ROCH thread just got bumped from 2005. http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=11193

we need to get everyone to vote: GJ vs hundreds of QZ Taoists (Beginning of ROCH)
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    hahaha, so whats the plan?
    We need two more comrades to appear to win back the ground we lost late in the battle yesterday.