Page 14 of 60 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 24 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 1181

Thread: Princess Returning Pearl 2011 《新还珠格格》 - Li Sheng, Hai Lu, Zhang Rui, Li Jia Hang

  1. #261
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Agreed LOL XYZ was alright in the first season but the second one just ruin her character, she became an annoying troublemaker LOL

  2. #262
    Member Katherine Yang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    at the Dolphin Bay
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Has anyone watched it yet?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=EtCGppcz7qM
    What the hell are they leading us to? XYZ falls for Benjamin but he doesn't dare to be with her so she finally ends up with YQ?
    It will be the most stupid HZGG version as ever.

  3. #263
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    You can't be serious. I knew QY has a hard on for Benjamin but this is going way too far. That's it, I'm dropping this series. This is even worst than HZGG3.

  4. #264
    Senior Member munianci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    378

    Default

    I know. I've to take back everything positive I've said. I seriously tried to be optimistic. I've given up on this...and it takes a lot for me to give up on anything HZGG. Even HZGG3 I didn't give up this despairingly.

    I'm in mourning now...
    Last edited by munianci; 07-28-11 at 11:38 PM.
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

  5. #265
    Senior Member happyswallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    257

    Default

    meh. i'm definitely still enjoying this series.
    i never expected it to be the same as the original HZGG, nor do i wish for it to be the same. if i wanted to watch the same storyline with no new twists, i would rewatch the original series.

    however, i dislike the emphasis on the four servants. also, the whole part where the palace starts singing the song XYZ came up with was so corny.

  6. #266
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    And their love was supposed to shake heaven and earth. Turns out Yong Qi is just leftover. El oh el. Way to go QY, I didn't think you could **** up HZGG more after the nightmare that was HZGG3 but you have proven me wrong. Congratulations.

  7. #267
    Senior Member munianci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merrygocow View Post
    And their love was supposed to shake heaven and earth. Turns out Yong Qi is just leftover. El oh el. Way to go QY, I didn't think you could **** up HZGG more after the nightmare that was HZGG3 but you have proven me wrong. Congratulations.
    And for doing that to an Alec Su character, she's GUILTY of sacrilege!!!
    My avatar is a tribute to the world's hottest stallions - Peter Ho, Kevin Cheng, Nic Tse.

  8. #268
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by munianci View Post
    And for doing that to an Alec Su character, she's GUILTY of sacrilege!!!
    At least Alec is free from this BS. I feel sorry for the fool who took on this YQ role. This YQ doesn't even have the decency to back off like Ertai did when he found out that YQ & XYZ had feelings for each other.

  9. #269
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Yang View Post
    Has anyone watched it yet?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=EtCGppcz7qM
    What the hell are they leading us to? XYZ falls for Benjamin but he doesn't dare to be with her so she finally ends up with YQ?
    It will be the most stupid HZGG version as ever.
    Don't get misled by the HunanTV trailer. Qiong Yao came out to clarify the implication of the trailer is all wrong on weibo. XYZ never falls for Benjamin. PHEW!!
    Need to stop being lazy...

  10. #270
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    Don't get misled by the HunanTV trailer. Qiong Yao came out to clarify the implication of the trailer is all wrong on weibo. XYZ never falls for Benjamin. PHEW!!
    QY also promised that none of the BS in HZGG3 would be in the remake. >__>;

  11. #271
    Senior Member Sakuya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merrygocow View Post
    QY also promised that none of the BS in HZGG3 would be in the remake. >__>;
    Was the HZGG3 plot written by QY?

  12. #272
    Senior Member happyswallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by merrygocow View Post
    At least Alec is free from this BS. I feel sorry for the fool who took on this YQ role. This YQ doesn't even have the decency to back off like Ertai did when he found out that YQ & XYZ had feelings for each other.
    i disagree.

    So far, YQ and Benji both like XYZ. They both also know that the other person likes XYZ. However, no one knows how XYZ feels. Up till now, she is still a carefree girl without any romantic entanglements.
    Also, what if both want to fight for XYZ's attention? There is no need to back off if neither truly knows what the end result will be. However, from what I'm getting from the trailers, it will be Benji who will be backing off.
    According to the clip and the comments, QiongYao will not break XYZ/YQ up. Furthermore, the pictures and notes posted on the drama's FB has many indications that eventually XYZ will fall in love with YQ.

    So far in the series, there has been very little interaction between XYZ/YQ. I am looking forward to this once we get past all the ZiWei stuff.

    As for the actor, I think he's doing perfectly fine as YQ. There's something about his eyes...they look so dewy...lol. He has promise as an actor, and who can blame him for wanting a meaty role.

  13. #273
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
    Was the HZGG3 plot written by QY?
    Wish it was written by someone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by happyswallow View Post
    i disagree.

    So far, YQ and Benji both like XYZ. They both also know that the other person likes XYZ. However, no one knows how XYZ feels. Up till now, she is still a carefree girl without any romantic entanglements.
    Also, what if both want to fight for XYZ's attention? There is no need to back off if neither truly knows what the end result will be. However, from what I'm getting from the trailers, it will be Benji who will be backing off.
    According to the clip and the comments, QiongYao will not break XYZ/YQ up. Furthermore, the pictures and notes posted on the drama's FB has many indications that eventually XYZ will fall in love with YQ.

    So far in the series, there has been very little interaction between XYZ/YQ. I am looking forward to this once we get past all the ZiWei stuff.

    As for the actor, I think he's doing perfectly fine as YQ. There's something about his eyes...they look so dewy...lol. He has promise as an actor, and who can blame him for wanting a meaty role.
    At this point, I wish she will break them up. I rather Yong Qi end up with Xin Rong, who is super cute by the way.

    I have a problem with the story, not the actor.

  14. #274
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
    Was the HZGG3 plot written by QY?
    Yes, she wrote everything related to HZGG including part 3. She also made the ultimate casting decisions and just about everything else. HunanTV actually listens/respects her as well.

    I agree with happyswallow. The drama hasn't reached the meat of XYZ/YZ storyline yet. I heard from someone who've actually seen more of the later episodes (cuz she has connections to HunanTV) said that YZ will not confess to XYZ until episode 3 of Part 2. ZiWei will actually take a more backstage role in part 2 as well.
    Need to stop being lazy...

  15. #275
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    52

    Default

    A more backstage role? She doesn't even have that much screen time compared to the XYZ and BJM in this part, how much further back can she go? Well whatever...I wish you guys luck with this series, I really do.

  16. #276
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    Yes, she wrote everything related to HZGG including part 3. She also made the ultimate casting decisions and just about everything else. HunanTV actually listens/respects her as well.

    I agree with happyswallow. The drama hasn't reached the meat of XYZ/YZ storyline yet. I heard from someone who've actually seen more of the later episodes (cuz she has connections to HunanTV) said that YZ will not confess to XYZ until episode 3 of Part 2. ZiWei will actually take a more backstage role in part 2 as well.
    Until episode 3 of Part 2? Ughh... we still have at least 10 more episodes to go. >.< Thanks for clarifying by the way. I nearly cried when I watched that trailer.
    Check out Asian Fan Fiction, a fanfic archive for Asian Entertainment lovers:
    http://www.asianfanfiction.com/

  17. #277
    Senior Member Sakuya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    336

    Default

    I'm curious why the author picked Zi Wei's actress. :/ By the way, who is Xin Rong? I've seen all 3 parts of the old HZGG and she didn't come up. Novel-only character? All I know is Zi Hua from HZGG3...

  18. #278
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    839

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
    I'm curious why the author picked Zi Wei's actress. :/ By the way, who is Xin Rong? I've seen all 3 parts of the old HZGG and she didn't come up. Novel-only character? All I know is Zi Hua from HZGG3...
    Xin Rong is Zi Hua's replacement in the new version. Same role, except the ending is a little different. Apparently, Qiong Yao kept the most retarded story arc in the old part 3 about YQ leaving a son behind. I even confirmed it with one of the new HZGG's video editors on weibo (please don't release this bit of info on Chinese forums. The editor was nice and actually sent me a private message about it when i asked). Yep...Xin Rong is going to married YQ and be the mother of YQ's son. And I heard she's even nastier than Zhi Hua.
    Last edited by JoleCole; 07-29-11 at 03:11 AM.
    Need to stop being lazy...

  19. #279
    Senior Member happyswallow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    Xin Rong is Zi Hua's replacement in the new version. Same role, except the ending is a little different. Apparently, Qiong Yao kept the most retarded story arc in the old part 3 about YQ leaving a son behind. I even confirmed it with one of the new HZGG's video editors on weibo (please don't release this bit of info on Chinese forums. The editor was nice and actually sent me a private message about it when i asked). Yep...Xin Rong is going to married YQ and be the mother of YQ's son. And I heard she's even nastier than Zhi Hua.
    ughh you're kidding me. i thought, from the trailer posted on here, that YQ wasn't going to sleep with XR (it looked like he walked out on her). that may be more forgivable. darn it...who's putting a knife to his neck and forcing him to sleep with her? >_<
    at least i hope XYZ isn't going to have some stupid character inconsistency and be all weak and unable to defend herself from XR.

  20. #280
    Member Katherine Yang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    at the Dolphin Bay
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    Xin Rong is Zi Hua's replacement in the new version. Same role, except the ending is a little different. Apparently, Qiong Yao kept the most retarded story arc in the old part 3 about YQ leaving a son behind. I even confirmed it with one of the new HZGG's video editors on weibo (please don't release this bit of info on Chinese forums. The editor was nice and actually sent me a private message about it when i asked). Yep...Xin Rong is going to married YQ and be the mother of YQ's son. And I heard she's even nastier than Zhi Hua.
    Thanks for your info. However, according to the new 8 mins trailer in the previous page, there wouldn't have BS of Yong Qi - Xin Rong. Is it confirmed that Xin Rong has a child with Yong Qi?

Similar Threads

  1. Holy Pearl [女娲传说之灵珠] 2011
    By abc123lol in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-07-12, 11:45 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-11, 02:50 PM
  3. Sisters of Pearl 《掌上明珠》
    By vinci90 in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-22-10, 06:43 PM
  4. New series 还君明珠 (黄少祺, 董洁) Torn Between Two Lovers
    By bluesky in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-09-09, 10:48 PM
  5. New series 让爱化作珍珠雨Let love be Pearl Rain-YU BO,Annie Wu,
    By bella7003 in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-09-07, 03:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •