Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6 464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1181

Thread: Princess Returning Pearl 2011 《新还珠格格》 - Li Sheng, Hai Lu, Zhang Rui, Li Jia Hang

  1. #1101
    Senior Member vuongngocyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    721

    Default


  2. #1102
    Senior Member vuongngocyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    721

    Default


  3. #1103
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vuongngocyen View Post
    I dont remember this scene.

  4. #1104
    Senior Member vuongngocyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melodymuse View Post
    I dont remember this scene.
    I believed this's behind the scene.

  5. #1105
    Senior Member vuongngocyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    721

    Default






  6. #1106
    Senior Member vuongngocyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    721

    Default


  7. #1107
    Senior Member vuongngocyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    721

    Default


  8. #1108
    Senior Member tuoimongmo2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    992

    Default

    The hairstyles are kinda weird. Makes her look like a little kid. Seems like they are doing alot of activities together. Good thing that Hai Lu is gaining more work projects.


  9. #1109
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    The hairstyles are kinda weird. Makes her look like a little kid. Seems like they are doing alot of activities together. Good thing that Hai Lu is gaining more work projects.

    I agree lol. she looks really young in this pic. it's the pigtails xD

  10. #1110
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Guys, I'm a fan of the original HZGG series. Now that the cantonese version is out, I want to give this remake a try. However, I've read some bad reviews on this and I'm not sure... is it worth it?

  11. #1111
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seoshi.love View Post
    Guys, I'm a fan of the original HZGG series. Now that the cantonese version is out, I want to give this remake a try. However, I've read some bad reviews on this and I'm not sure... is it worth it?
    OMG the canto version is out!?! but i like the new er kang's voice in mando. :X hmmm
    do u have the link to the canto version?

    There's been a hige debate about this being good or not. BUT honestly I think it depends on you. Watch this with a open mind because it is 70% different. I didnt bother comparing the new one to the old one. So I like both versions. I'm in love with the new er kang and zi wei couple. xD
    I thought it was cute and interesting in its own way, especially like adding the episode about soccer and the dumpling scene was cute too xD
    It's really up to you
    Have fun watching it if you do! I say give it a chance!

  12. #1112
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melodymuse View Post
    OMG the canto version is out!?! but i like the new er kang's voice in mando. :X hmmm
    do u have the link to the canto version?

    There's been a hige debate about this being good or not. BUT honestly I think it depends on you. Watch this with a open mind because it is 70% different. I didnt bother comparing the new one to the old one. So I like both versions. I'm in love with the new er kang and zi wei couple. xD
    I thought it was cute and interesting in its own way, especially like adding the episode about soccer and the dumpling scene was cute too xD
    It's really up to you
    Have fun watching it if you do! I say give it a chance!
    I dont think you can watch it online as its currently airing on the TVB pay channel and its only one episode every night (mon-fri), SO SLOW..... The dubbing is not that great but finally i understand what they are saying. If you search online you can buy season one with english sub titles (I dont think its the official copy though), Ive just ordered it, hopefully the english sub titles are good english. The canto version is not bad but I do miss Er Kang and Zi Wei voice, thats the reason why Im buying the dvd. I love the soccer scene too, that was so hilarious and is one of my favourite scenes.

    I would recommend to watch this drama, like melodymuse said: Dont compare the two otherwise you might get angry at some parts.

    Oh I forgot to tell you guys this but I was watching a china music competition and saw Benji on it, I think that must be the show that Auntie picked him from. I still cant get over Auntie putting him in NHZGG, not that I dont like him, I love his character BUT...I dont want to go into it again.

  13. #1113
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by al1227uk View Post
    I dont think you can watch it online as its currently airing on the TVB pay channel and its only one episode every night (mon-fri), SO SLOW..... The dubbing is not that great but finally i understand what they are saying. If you search online you can buy season one with english sub titles (I dont think its the official copy though), Ive just ordered it, hopefully the english sub titles are good english. The canto version is not bad but I do miss Er Kang and Zi Wei voice, thats the reason why Im buying the dvd. I love the soccer scene too, that was so hilarious and is one of my favourite scenes.

    I would recommend to watch this drama, like melodymuse said: Dont compare the two otherwise you might get angry at some parts.

    Oh I forgot to tell you guys this but I was watching a china music competition and saw Benji on it, I think that must be the show that Auntie picked him from. I still cant get over Auntie putting him in NHZGG, not that I dont like him, I love his character BUT...I dont want to go into it again.
    Ah~ Yea I rather get the dvd then. YAY it's subbed!! <3
    yea... i didnt really get benji's character that much either but lets not get into that. x]

  14. #1114
    Senior Member vuongngocyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    721

    Default


  15. #1115
    Senior Member vuongngocyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    721

    Default






  16. #1116
    Senior Member vuongngocyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    721

    Default


  17. #1117
    Senior Member vuongngocyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    721

    Default






  18. #1118
    Senior Member vuongngocyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    721

    Default









  19. #1119
    Senior Member vuongngocyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    721

    Default








  20. #1120
    Senior Member vuongngocyen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    721

    Default


Similar Threads

  1. Holy Pearl [女娲传说之灵珠] 2011
    By abc123lol in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-07-12, 11:45 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-11, 02:50 PM
  3. Sisters of Pearl 《掌上明珠》
    By vinci90 in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-22-10, 06:43 PM
  4. New series 还君明珠 (黄少祺, 董洁) Torn Between Two Lovers
    By bluesky in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-09-09, 10:48 PM
  5. New series 让爱化作珍珠雨Let love be Pearl Rain-YU BO,Annie Wu,
    By bella7003 in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-09-07, 03:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •