Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Returning Pearl 2011 《新还珠格格》 - Li Sheng, Hai Lu, Zhang Rui, Li Jia Hang

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you all, but XinRong+YongQi= Son is TRUE. Like xiaolong, I was super tramaticized by initial revelation of a "bed scene" between XinRong and YongQi. So I couldn't take it and message a film editor of NHZGG on weibo. He privately messaged me back and confirmed XinRong and YongQi do have a son together. It was confirmed again by the actress who played YongQi's mother on weibo. I HATE QY for torturing us with this ridiculous plot!
    Eh I've also read somewhere that the son belongs to XR and her new hubby. Bed scene is apparently just XYZ's imagination. Then again this show screams BenjixXYZ!!!! so I wouldn't be surprise if all things YQxXYZ must be destroyed completely and utterly.

can i ask how does xin rong become a princess is it just by marrying yong qi???? or something else???

so while we're talking about songs i need some help. these are some of the songs i've managed to find about new huan zhu, can anybody tell me the links to get them on mp3??? ive been searching everywhere!!!
    滄桑的浪漫》李晟 張睿
    李晟 - 一見鍾情 《新還珠格格》
    还珠格格 奔向你 張睿 (theme song)

Looks like this series continues to be very popular, have No. 1 ratings:
    http://roll.sohu.com/20110809/n315800097.shtml

QY said New HZGG is made for the post-90s generation. But I know a couple of forum members are born in the 1990s here, yet are tearing their hair out at lack of YQ-XYZ development, LOL.

why is it so difficult to find and download the episodes? even the vnmelody channel cant be access again,..
    and in what episodes zhi wei get stabbed by a knife?

Quote Originally Posted by guoluoluo View Post
    so while we're talking about songs i need some help. these are some of the songs i've managed to find about new huan zhu, can anybody tell me the links to get them on mp3??? ive been searching everywhere!!!
    滄桑的浪漫》李晟 張睿
    李晟 - 一見鍾情 《新還珠格格》
    还珠格格 奔向你 張睿 (theme song)
    I found the video on youtube and then i convert it,..so far i know, the ost hasnt been released yet

Quote Originally Posted by merrygocow View Post
    Eh I've also read somewhere that the son belongs to XR and her new hubby. Bed scene is apparently just XYZ's imagination. Then again this show screams BenjixXYZ!!!! so I wouldn't be surprise if all things YQxXYZ must be destroyed completely and utterly.
    please that one be true... Like everyone else, this driving me crazy, I will stop watching it because I hate HZGG 3 so much. This one is better than HZGG 3. The actors/actresses do the characters a bit better. I mean the 3 one was a flop. And QY should fix all the "flaws" if she makes YQ has a son again, that's what the point...

This is just me when I watch drama, I tend have my own imaginations LOL

(I'm a huge Korean drama watcher/lover) so I tend to like love triangle. I mean the whole time I was watching HZGG 3 I was hoping XYZ had a "guy" next to her so YQ would get more furious and see what an idiot he is to marry whatever girl and see that without him, there are other guys who love XYZ, it's just YQ/XYZ has this beautifully chemistry that we want them to be together (did that even make sense lol)

Well, I guess looking from the previews/trailer, YQ is forced to marry but please no bed scene and I don't know I hope Benji is still there to comfort XYZ and YQ get jealous LOL uhmmmm yeahh

btw, it seems like everyone is talking abouut YQ/XYZ couple. They're my favorite too. But I like Ziwei and ErKang too. They seem to struggle alot. The Erkang is this version is a bit better looking. I saw the actress who plays Ziwei on variety shows and she has that pretty modern look, she looks kinda odd in on variety shows and she has that pretty modern look, she looks kinda odd in ancient clothes.

Oh and YQ/XYZ kiss scene was so cute :3 on the otherhand, Ziwei and Erkang was kinda awkward LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cutefan View Post
    why is it so difficult to find and download the episodes? even the vnmelody channel cant be access again,..
    and in what episodes zhi wei get stabbed by a knife?

um I'm not sure what version I'm watching, I think it's the DVD version
    but it's on ep 44 the one I'm watching

Season 2 is really good to a point i cannot wait for the next episodes especially for the last few ive watched!
    Ok heres a thought, people are saying season 1 does not live up to its original standards and Benji is actually a flaw to this story, but you are forgetting season 2 and 3 should be what you should be looking at, especially season 3. The reason for it is this story is rewritten to 'fix its flaws' and the major flaw was mostly in season 3. What has been shown so far is not even half way in the series itself and i think people shouldnt be jumping into conclusion so fast as Benji may actually play some part in 'fixing its flaws. Besides you cant have it all considering how much the original version changed alot from season to season while this one cant mimic it as it is all aired at once. So this is written (including the characteristics of everyone in it) to fit all the seasons without trying to change the original storyline that much. And maybe by making season 2 and 3 better QY had sacrificed season 1 slightly.

Well we just have to see....

ep 47 and Benjamin is still everywhere, still being the voice of reason. . ep 47, 10:56, Benjamin comforts gone-crazy-from-worry, Er Kang. *sigh* still playing the 'perfect' character who is always there to help all of the other characters. You would think this is the Benjamin show. I find myself not liking any of the main characters as much as the original based on the inconsistency of their character. And the more noticeable flaws. I always knew Xiao Yanzi was hot tempered, Yong Qi sometimes flared his prince syndrome, or that Er Kang would momentarily forget logic and reason when it came to Zi Wei. All these were portrayed in the original very clearly. ...But in the new version, all their flaws are so much more amplified, emphasized and exaggerated that I find myself having much less love for all the main lead's character in general. Benjamin's almost perfect character ....always pops out of nowhere during these crucial scene to solve the problem, calm the situation, or restore law and order. How annoying....

AND I'm not seeing the crush or interest from Er Tai towards Xiao Yanzi as much in the remake due to him having so little onscreen lines. He's always there, in the background ...somewhere behind everyone else who is already behind Benjamin. Such a shame! Cus even in the background, while Benjamin is speaking, I find my eyes fixated on Er Tai's facial expressions.

Wink ???

Quote Originally Posted by cutefan View Post
    I found the video on youtube and then i convert it,..so far i know, the ost hasnt been released yet
    How do u convert it???

How do u convert it???
    google up youtube to mp3 converter. I do it all the type. So many online websites.
    Copy url , insert, convert, save.

How do u convert it???
    You can use altervista's YouTube Downloader program (which is free). It comes with a free converter.
    http://youtubedownload.altervista.org

I really like the plot development so far! Things are finally starting to become different. I can't believe Grand Empress knows about their background already, AND she's not mad about it to boot! I wonder how it'll turn out? Empress will have lost an ally?

Edit:
    Maybe her ally will now be Concubine Yu...
    Last edited by Sakuya; 08-10-11 at 03:26 AM.

What I'd like to see is a really gritty, dark...ok, all out NOIR version of HZGG (think Tsu Hark). I saw so many possibilities in the original version. *sigh*

Youtube links for episode aired today (Pls note that I'm not uploader)
    Synopsis: Zaiya-Erkang's scenes and the truth revealed.
    11 http://youtu.be/OoTpI2qNOpE
    http://youtu.be/MYkUR2zDpJU
    http://youtu.be/om2iZ0zWEkk
    http://youtu.be/gMC8s910LZk

For other links, pls find them at: sky63.com/forum.
    Last edited by Katherine Yang; 08-10-11 at 01:32 PM.

There are other places to watch this, besides youtube alone.

- v.qq.com (pretty quick with updating, non-restricted, where some are getting raws from)
    - sugoideas.com (if you prefer YT)
    - azdrama.net (other video streaming)
    - viki

DL TV version:
    wzhu

Quote Originally Posted by qtee123 View Post
    There are other places to watch this, besides youtube alone.

- v.qq.com (pretty quick with updating, non-restricted, where some are getting raws from)
    - sugoideas.com (if you prefer YT)
    - azdrama.net (other video streaming)
    - viki

DL TV version:
    wzhu
    I use both QQ and azdrama qq for mainlaind and azdrama for tvb. I find QQ really fast with uploading but only if the drama is available, otherwise ill use youtube unless its TVRip where i wont bother watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLee View Post
    AND I'm not seeing the crush or interest from Er Tai towards Xiao Yanzi as much in the remake due to him having so little onscreen lines. He's always there, in the background ...somewhere behind everyone else who is already behind Benjamin. Such a shame! Cus even in the background, while Benjamin is speaking, I find my eyes fixated on Er Tai's facial expressions.
    I actually do like the new actors for Er Tai and Yong Qi! Although not the eye candy that Alec Su was. Now I'm having evil thoughts of photoshopping Benjamin's head bald so that he stops being such a sore thumb *rubbing hands in glee*

Quote Originally Posted by sakhee View Post
    Season 2 is really good to a point i cannot wait for the next episodes especially for the last few ive watched!

Benji may actually play some part in 'fixing its flaws.

Well we just have to see....
    OK, no matter what, QY still has to have her beloved Benjamin in every scene even in the better season. Sorry, i still continue to dislike him in Season 2.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-10-11 at 10:20 PM.

the OST hasn't been released!

there are several places to download the episodes people, just scroll through the forum and you should see the links posted up other members.

another one: http://alicechensworld.blogspot.com/...episode-1.html

up to episode 40! MU & FS links.