Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Returning Pearl 2011 《新还珠格格》 - Li Sheng, Hai Lu, Zhang Rui, Li Jia Hang

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6839e3bbgw1dkxrdipbgyj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/68fff5e4gw1dkx9ugw2hnj.jpg')

omg i cant wait for the ending!!
    as much as i like xyz and wu a ge. I like zi wei and er kang more!!! xD
    i want to see them have kids and a family...!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    You guys have made the news.

http://big5.chinabroadcast.cn/gate/b...11s3331225.htm

At least the following members have:
    mango_cake
    Nefertari
    sunnysnow
    kengyew
    abc123lol

I can understand Chinese but I can't read it. What does this article say?

AW MAN! My skit didn't make it. UGH! I even gave him perfume fart and it still wasn't good enough?

So I haven't been watching since the last time i posted because, quite frankly, it's getting BORING AS HELL. .... AND if I to watch it, i might post some smart *** remarks to give my feedback/opinion to QY (not that she seems to care anyways). lol But then you guys ( the fans of this new remake ) might not like what I have to say. For sure it's going to be similar to all my previous posts full of sarcasm of snotty remarks or ridiculing this and that.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by merrygocow View Post
    Oh God, apparently QY promised to write another love story for Li Sheng and YQ (shrug idk his real name) to make up for all the bullshit that YQ & XYZ had to go through in this remake.

OMG OMG OMG OMG. Qy, if you are out there and reading this or if you are her daughter and reading this, can I offer my assistance? I will be ever so dedicated , hardworking and nice . I just don't think my heart can endure nightmare number 3 (counting HZGG3 & NHZGG). lol they should take some fans from each fan forum site to the filming and ask for our opinion. If this was done for THIS remake then Benjamin would have never EXISTED and their ratings would be SOOOOOOOOO much higher.

Quote Originally Posted by al1227uk View Post
    Ive been watching online too, ive found an app that I could download on my phone to watch it LIVE every night, I cant wait to buy the DVD so that I can skip out parts that I dont like. I know yesasia have the first season out on DVD and Ive also seen the photo book on a china auction website but im not sure if its real or not. Has the photo book been released? I might take a risk and buy it from that site since its really cheap. They also have the DVD's but im sure those are copies. I wish they release one with english sub.
    what app!?! but i dont live in asia... lol

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLee View Post
    I can understand Chinese but I can't read it. What does this article say?

AW MAN! My skit didn't make it. UGH! I even gave him perfume fart and it still wasn't good enough?

So I haven't been watching since the last time i posted because, quite frankly, it's getting BORING AS HELL. .... AND if I to watch it, i might post some smart *** remarks to give my feedback/opinion to QY (not that she seems to care anyways). lol But then you guys ( the fans of this new remake ) might not like what I have to say. For sure it's going to be similar to all my previous posts full of sarcasm of snotty remarks or ridiculing this and that.... lol
    i dont cant read chinese either but i google translated the whole page for me ahahaha. doesnt make sense :3
    but um somewhere along the lines of those user's comments about the cast and how they look similar to the original.

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    I'm so annoy at today's episode. WTH!
    Well the 5th prince will probably leave the palace to rejoin with xyz later.

I feel like QY's write the characters so retarded sometimes. Zi Wei is too nice, while xyz is too annoying. Zi Wei is supposed to be this smart girl but she keep letting people walk over her. Why do even save them when they tried to kill you like a thousand times! Who is that nice! She's too nice that it becomes stupidity.

Aww it's ending tmr. It wasn't a great series but i'll sure miss xyz, zi wei and Er kang.
    the original zi wei is too nice too... lol. i wouldnt call it stupidity. i mean yes when i was watching i was yelling omg why would u save them!! but i realized i felt bad for the queen. yes she was wrong, but love make ppl do stupid things. the queen said she loved the king too much, she wanted her own son to be the next emperor. love had made her forget all her morals. but in the end she finally realized her mistakes. it was zi wei's kindness that made her come that conclusion. for every wrong there needs to be a right. :/ you may completely disagree with me. i apologize if i offended you in anyway. >.<.

BUT. I too will miss this series.

Quote Originally Posted by melodymuse View Post
    what app!?! but i dont live in asia... lol
    Ive downloaded the app called Brothers Media on my iphone, im not sure if you can get it in the US though.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    You guys have made the news.

http://big5.chinabroadcast.cn/gate/b...11s3331225.htm

At least the following members have:
    mango_cake
    Nefertari
    sunnysnow
    kengyew
    abc123lol
    Lol...omg I don't know whether to laugh or be creeped out. O_o Man I sound so mean and critical, did I really say that! (And here I thought SPCNET was a sanctuary unknown to most people in Asia where I can fangirl/rant all I want... >_< Must be a Taiwanese/Hong Kong website though since it's all in traditional chinese.)

Btw all the quotes they took are from the first few pages of the thread--which is probably why all the funny comments you guys wrote after NHZGG aired didn't make it. (Geez these people are slow, they need to get with the program!)

Edit: Dude they totally did not translate my comment properly!! Going back to read it, all I said was, "the new actors look 'bleh' compared to the originals"...and they translated it to "the new actors really make me completely speechless [in a bad way]". x_x
    Last edited by mango_cake; 09-08-11 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by melodymuse View Post
    the original zi wei is too nice too... lol. i wouldnt call it stupidity. i mean yes when i was watching i was yelling omg why would u save them!! but i realized i felt bad for the queen. yes she was wrong, but love make ppl do stupid things. the queen said she loved the king too much, she wanted her own son to be the next emperor. love had made her forget all her morals. but in the end she finally realized her mistakes. it was zi wei's kindness that made her come that conclusion. for every wrong there needs to be a right. :/ you may completely disagree with me. i apologize if i offended you in anyway. >.<.

BUT. I too will miss this series.
    Most in QY novels, the first wives are evil. That's the way QY like to create in her novels, blame her.

Quote Originally Posted by vuongngocyen View Post
    Most in QY novels, the first wives are evil. That's the way QY like to create in her novels, blame her.
    LOL really?? x]

Quote Originally Posted by al1227uk View Post
    Ive downloaded the app called Brothers Media on my iphone, im not sure if you can get it in the US though.
    awww
    oh wells i'll just finish it when i come home from school thank you anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by vuongngocyen View Post
    So therefore XR is YQ's first wife, therefore she is evil

Gosh the scene of XR/YQ was just
    haha sorry I just love these smiley here

So I just want to say having Benji stay with XYZ, makes me wonder, why isn't he designing more for the palace? Wasn't he an architect to begin with? Um, so I don't understand Chinese but could someone explain to me why XYZ and YQ must wait for 2 years?

I personally think some of these actors need to do modern drama first because some of them look awkward in traditional clothes and second their actings are up to parred to be in historical dramas. Urm, *cough, Benji

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    Edit: Dude they totally did not translate my comment properly!! Going back to read it, all I said was, "the new actors look 'bleh' compared to the originals"...and they translated it to "the new actors really make me completely speechless [in a bad way]". x_x
    LMAO!!! I think they don't understand English slang like "bleh". The translation sounds so nice in comparison. Although i wonder if they got Benjamin's perfume fart joke.

But hey, that means maybe some Hunan TV folks are reading our comments here. Take that Hunan TV and your nepotism (IF you even understand what nepotism means).

Default my feedback of ep 83

Question of the day : How have they managed to NOT be caught yet? Benjamin is the only person I see who has an Indian cloth thingy wrapped around his head. It's not like I see other tourists to make that head piece make sense.

In the original it made more sense to me why EK loved ZW. With this remake, although the scenes are cute and I enjoy watching their romance, I still don't understand why EK loves ZW because there's really nothing that special about her. I remember when Ruby portrayed ZW, she came off worldly, intellectual, and compassionate beyond belief. But ...new ZW...either didn't get very good script to work with OR due to bad acting, didn't really give me this impression of the character ZW. To me she seems like she just LUCKED OUT and napped such a catch for no fathomable reason.

ep 83 -
    Aw man! QY removed the scene where the assassin came towards QY and XYZ flung herself at the assassin , attempting to cover YQ at the expense of her hands. ...That was such a sweet scene even though it was only 2 seconds.

In the original EK was stabbed in the chest whereas in this new remake he was slashed on the arm. I don't know about you guys, but being stabbed takes the cake for me in terms of severity. Blood loss and all, I still think it's so exaggerated and kinda pussy-like that the director chose to portray "deeply injured" EK with a slash through the arm. Can you imagine the story they will tell their children?

ZW: Your father put himself in danger to protect me. He thew his body and shield me away from the assassin. And in term, he was greatly injured. We all sat through the night, worried his health might worsen....
    Child: Mother, where was he stabbed?
    ZW: no no child. When he shield me, they slashed him on the arm.
    Child: OMG! father lost an arm? but how come he still has two arms? you sewed it back?
    ZW: no....it wasn't that deep....
    Child: Was it poisonous?
    ZW: uhms...no....
    Child: Did it hit an important nerve that connects the arm to brain? So father cannot fully use that arm ever again? !
    ZW: Uhms. no...
    Child: Did he suffer a blood clot?!
    ZW: no...
    Child: ..... Oh.....so he covered you and someone cut his arm. Deeper than a paper cut, not deep enough to hit a nerve...and he became very sick and could have died...? ....i see....

HAHAHAHA I love the remake's directing. My eyes just rolled a full circle so much that it fell out of it's socket.
    Last edited by LoveLee; 09-08-11 at 02:06 AM.

I don't understand chinese. Looks like XYZ's not returning to the palace with ZW and QL, can someone tell me why, pls? I wouldn't think she'd be able to be apart from ZW, would she. Then again, it doesn't look like the 2 girls in this remake have much of a sisterhood bond anyway

[QUOTE=LoveLee;1000171
    In the original it made more sense to me why EK loved ZW. With this remake, although the scenes are cute and I enjoy watching their romance, I still don't understand why EK loves ZW because there's really nothing that special about her. I remember when Ruby portrayed ZW, she came off worldly, intellectual, and compassionate beyond belief.[/QUOTE]

I am not against you but the way you said about ZW is not true. I am talking about the the character not about the actress . Did you wath the most episodes? Even though I don't understand chinese, I still understand what happen.

Zi Wei's smart and intelligent. She can read XYZ letter (like the old version), she can read any poems (like old version), she know how to cook (like old version), she is party planner (not in the old version), she is nice (like old version)...
    Last edited by vuongngocyen; 09-08-11 at 08:06 AM.

To me, HZGG was always about happiness: a group of young people's quest to find happiness, and along the way, the joy and happiness they bring to others. Even in the most despairing of moments, there was always hope and love for each other and for others. That was what I disliked most about the third season of the original, and even more so in the remake. It feels like QY has lost sight of her guiding star, the main reason why people loved the original series. Because it brought them happiness! Not because it made them laugh or had tons of slapstick silly antics, but because underneath all that, there is a strong love and bonding for each other, and in XYZ and ZW's search for happiness, it brought the viewers a heartwarming story of succeeding against the odds. And when the original third season ended on a bittersweet note, I was so disappointed. It felt that the journey I was so invested in did not come to fruition.

The same goes for the remake, and it's even more obvious. ZW and EK are cute, I want to pinch Er Tai's cheeks, I want to give Benji and YQ both a ticket to Great Britain and advise XYZ to start over with a new guy, yes! But above all, I felt the series was more about "look how wacky XYZ is!" or "look how perfect Benji and XJ are" or "look at how modern we've become!" rather than each other. ZW could never be happy as the princess without XYZ. She could never just thank XYZ for her sacrifice and take the position. Just like how YQ could never be happy apart from XYZ. That no matter what happens, there is a way to stick together and make things work. And QE/XJ are much too naive to the point it's not even realistic. What about QE's undying love and gratitude towards Lao Fuo Ye? What about a few parting words, or Lao Fuo Ye's blessings in the form of a necklace? And I couldn't stand how ZW, EK, and YQ wrapped up the whole "Kill the Princess" antic from the Queen without XYZ. The whole resolution feels empty. What about XYZ's forgiveness of the Queen? What about their friendship? The importance of happiness, love, and forgiveness have all been replaced by tears, angst, Xin Rong, Yu Fei, and the Queen. They took out the credo that "being together will bring us happiness, no matter how tough the circumstance because it's the most important thing in the world" to "look at how funny we are!" To me, it was a disappointment. A major disappointment. And I gave it so many excuses along the way too!
    Last edited by atsu-chan; 09-08-11 at 11:07 AM.