Thread: Selina Jen (of S.H.E) and co-star Yu Haoming badly burnt in filming accident

Default Selina Jen (of S.H.E) and co-star Yu Haoming badly burnt in filming accident

Selina Jen of popular Taiwanese girlband S.H.E has been rushed to a hospital in Taiwan for treatment after she was severely burnt during a filming accident in Shanghai.

According to The China Post, the 28-year-old singer was admitted into the Linkou branch of the Chang Gung Memorial Hospital in Taipei County late on Sunday night. She was accompanied by both her father and 39-year-old fiancée, lawyer Richard Chang.

Last Friday, Jen and her Chinese co-star, Yu Haoming, 22, were badly burned when a series of planned explosions went horribly wrong during the filming of her music drama “I Have a Date with Spring”.
    Full article at
    http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/2010/10...for-treatment/

Hope the two get well soon.

I feel really sad for her and her co-star who also suffered third degree burns on 40 percent of his body. It's difficult to recover from burns relative to a broken bone from a car accident. It may be impossible for her to continue being an actress. She should sue the production company for loss of income throughout her lifetime.

That's pretty crazy.....third degree burns are the worst and most painful. Apparently Yu Haoming pushed her to the ground when the explosion went off so that he would take most of it and not her...I think he ended up worst than her. But it sucks more for her, because she's a girl and image is everything to her. At least her face is not burned, I think. What's really alarming is how the production didn't seem prepared for any accidents at all.