Thread: Pierro Ngo Attacked by TVB Colleague Sai Ho Ying: “My Shirt Was Soaked With Blood!”

Default Pierro Ngo Attacked by TVB Colleague Sai Ho Ying: “My Shirt Was Soaked With Blood!”

Pierro Ngo Attacked by TVB Colleague: “My Shirt Was Soaked With Blood!”

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jaynestars.com/wp-content/uploads/cache/3244_500.jpg')Experiencing a peak in popularity as a result of his role in No Regrets <巾帼枭雄之义海豪情>, Pierre Ngo Ka Nin was brutally attacked by TVB colleague, Sai Ho Ying, at a karaoke bar. At the time, Pierre entered a private hospital and did not want to publicize the incident. Afterwards, a police report was filed and the media became aware of the attack.
    Breaking the silence in a radio interview with Cha Siu Yan, Pierre described the events leading up to the attack. “I was singing at a karaoke bar with my hair stylist. Someone spilled water on my back. When I turned around, there was no one there. I went to the bathroom to wipe my shirt. After I came out, someone slammed a glass cup over my left eye brow.”
    Pierre continued steadily, “After knocking the glass cup on my forehead, Sai Ho Ying threw his fist at me, which I blocked with my hand. Many people surrounded us at that moment and the scene became very chaotic. People gave me tissues to soak up my blood, but I saw that my whole tank top was covered with blood.”
    Asked why Sai Ho Ying violently attacked him, Pierre said, “I do not know the real reason. In the past, when I first started learning martial arts, Sai Ho Ying was my coach. At the time, I was not his official disciple and I did not call him ‘Sifu’ (Master). Many TVB colleagues referred to him as ‘Sai Sifu’ but does that mean he [was my] ‘Sifu?’ Is he my lifetime [Sifu]? We did not seal the Sifu-disciple relationship with a tea ceremony. He said it was okay to call him a coach. Okay, whether a coach or Sifu, if I learn yoga and find the instructor is unsuitable for myself, can I have an option to choose someone else? Is that my right to choose? When I changed my instructor [referring to asking Chan Kuen Tai to be his Sifu], I called Sai Ho Ying. We spoke about the issue clearly then. I do not know whether the incident sparked the karaoke attack. I really don’t know!”
    A gauze pad covered Pierre ’s left eye when he went back to TVB City to meet with Virginia Lok Yi Ling and the press. He received four stitches and the cut was quite deep. Perhaps in the future, the scar may need to be surgically removed. Did Sai Ho Ying possess a violent temperament? “I have not seen it before and do not know how he acts in front of other people. Next month, my stitches will be removed. I do not want to blow-up the incident, but I have to answer to the police.”
    Was Pierre friends with Sai Ho Ying? Pierre said, “I do not know how to answer that question. In the past I portrayed a lawyer onscreen and would ask for forgiveness for the perpetuator. But this is the first time something like this happened to me. It depends on the circumstances. After attacking someone, Sai Ho Ying pretended nothing happened and appeared to be shocked in his blog post.” (Were you angry?) “No, but I was unhappy. I did not implicate Toby Leung Wing Kei’s boyfriend in the incident. Many colleagues rushed me to the hospital at the time.”
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jaynestars.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Pierre_Ngo-150x150.jpg')
    Compiled from Wenweipo, the Sun

Link
    http://www.jaynestars.com/news/pierr...ed-with-blood/

This is very surprising. Sai Ho Ying aka "Siu Fung Jie" in DIE does not look as barbaric. His TVB career, if any, is certainly going to go downhill.

Quote Originally Posted by shortsight View Post
    This is very surprising. Sai Ho Ying aka "Siu Fung Jie" in DIE does not look as barbaric. His TVB career, if any, is certainly going to go downhill.
    he can always head back to atv or head to china and show them clowns he was once a great wuxia actor

seriously pierro fella wasnt even well known actor....