Thread: Crystals and gemstones

Default Crystals and gemstones

Do you believe that crystals and gemstones have special energy or they are just a piece of stone to you?

I use to think of the latter. Many people said crystals have this and that energy and will help the wearers in areas that they need to improve. But, I never see any changes when I wear crystals. So, it's just decorative stones for me. I never believe in the power of crystals and gemstone.

But, recently someone recommended a stone called Moldavite to me. So, I go and bought one which was not very expensive. The first time I wear it, I feel like my emotion was suppressed (including joy and excitement). Then, lots of craps I've been suppressed so that I'll deal with it later or things I've I thought I've deal with successfully or improving came back. So awful.

So, I googled for negative effect of the stone and found this.

http://www.warriormatrix.com/about2421-0-asc-15.html

click to show/hide spoilers
    There is nothing inherently wrong with moldavite. Like someone mentioned earlier it can be (an pretty much is) very ungrounding... making you feel spacey. THis is because it is a HIGHLY inter-dimensional stone. It greatly accelerates your spiritual development with much power. This sort of effect stirs up your issues and crap that are keeping you from being totally enlightened and realizing your true self. This sort of thing generally will make anyone feel like crap in one way or another. It's not fun to experience all the crap that you've pushed down, stored in your body, and "forgotten" about all over again. After all, you did the forgetting and stuffing for a reason.
    Much like how going through a physical detox is unpleasant (sometimes VERY) because you are bringing all the toxins you've taken in back to the surface. You can of course detox too quickly and cause damage- emotionally, spiritually, or physically.
    Ambientsound mentioned opal as well. This hs a similar sort of effect. Opal will very powerfully, and some would say harshly, pull you back onto your true path if you stray from it. Having opal in your area will create (or I should say greatly amplify) the consequences for straying from your true path. So if you are not ready to walk the straight and narrow very carefully then you would probably find opal very very unpleasant and maybe think it was a cursed or evil stone. Moldavite is somewhat similar. If you are not ready to accelerate your growth into higher vibrations very quickly then it will seem very unpleasant. Plus the ungrounding effect will promote fear as well. For people having unpleasant reactions to it I would say that part of you is saying "Noooo, not yet. We're not quite ready for all that right now."
    There's also the possibility that you used moldavite for some dark purpose in a past life and now want nothing to do with it.
    You could also have an aversion to dealing with ETs as moldavite is a great stone for that sort of communication (from what I understand- not from personal experience).

Some even said moldavite attract negative/dark entities.

Now, I don't know what to do with the gemstone. Just lock it away? Sell it?

So sucky that opal also has the same attributes. Although I've never own one, I've always like this gemstone because of their unique colors.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Buang saja lah.
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

I just view gem stones as pieces of ornaments or jewelry.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by HuangYushi View Post
    Buang saja lah.
    Buang saja sangat 可惜. Moldavite bukan ada banyak di dunia ini. Tapi ada kawan kata nak beli dari saya.

Kamu ni kan nak pulih, jadi apa yang tak baik tu tak nak saja lah. Kan senang?

Tapi kalau ada kawan yang nak beli, okeylah. Boleh dapatkan pulangan modal.

不然就变成破财挡灾了!
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

im in favor of not knowing knowledge outside of my faith, because such 'discoveries' will lead me away from God, and pursuing my own channel that might sometimes go against Him, straining the relationship.

I own several stones, but I don't have a tendency to wear any daily. Maybe when I'm going somewhere and it's used to match my outfit. The only three daily jewellery I wore, two of them are silver; a silver bracelet with a crucifix attached, and a elephant-motif ring. =) the third is a pair of white-gold diamond looped earrings.

So far I had a fair share of ups and down whilst wearing them.

i guess if its disturbing you alot you can always choose to sell it or give it away. otherwise just stop wearing it? Or don't wear it daily. Much as I don't really believe in such matters but usually once you started to give into such believes, it will usually turn out as you believed.
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

I've already stop wearing this moldavite pendant. I just wear back the clear crystal (which I don't know what crystal it is) pendant that I've been wearing with no problem.

In fact, my parents are great believers that stones can protect the wearer or balance out missing elements in their chart. They think that if you lose a precious stone that you're wearing, then the stone has helped to take the burden of bad energy or karma away from you...sometimes it can even help save your life. For instance, during that stressful time in Cambodia, I had lost about a couple of grand worth of jewelry [stolen], but my MoM was not mad at me at all! She said that if their loss could help save my life, she could lose anything else. Since I was seventeen, it was predicted that I would encounter a trauma in which I would be sabotaged by a friend and my life would be put into great danger....it turned out to be true!

Since my return, I have received a new set of personal jewelry for "protection." My stone should be a red stone because I'm a very strong water element person...like month, year, and dark hour or whatever. My mother is not found of red stones, and I wear whatever is given to me for free, so she prefers diamonds, clear or tea colored stones, and pink stones. My favorite stone is actually onyx because it complements my complexion.

Sometimes, it's believed that some people cannot wear any stones at all, but I can't remember why. Sorry. Do I believe all of this? Well, to a certain extent yes, but I wouldn't freak out if I forgot to put a ring on or something.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    My favorite stone is actually onyx because it complements my complexion.
    When you said it complements your complexion, I thought the stone might be similar to your complexion. Then, I check out onyx and it's black.

I guess you mean you are fair, so, black complements you.

I still like Opal the most. Hope one day I can wear it. Not going to play with stones for now.
    Last edited by kidd; 10-12-10 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    When you said it compliments your complexion, I thought the stone might be similar to you complexion. Then, I check out onyx and it's black.

I guess you mean you are fair, so, black complements you.

I still like Opal the most. Hope one day I can wear it. Not going to play with stones for now.
    LoL you so funny. Opal, in my opinion, is a very vivid stone. It doesn't matter if it is a milky pinkish color either and the darker ones just blow me away. I don't know many people who like opal, only you.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    LoL you so funny. Opal, in my opinion, is a very vivid stone. It doesn't matter if it is a milky pinkish color either and the darker ones just blow me away. I don't know many people who like opal, only you.
    i like them too. =) they look nice.

but i prefer jade.
    o wilku mowa...♪

i wore a jade ever since i was born, as for the positive/negative effects, never felt anything
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    i wore a jade ever since i was born, as for the positive/negative effects, never felt anything
    like jia baoyu? =p
    o wilku mowa...♪