Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [Upcoming]Spell of the Fragrance

i want to watch these!! miss michelle and hawick!!

swtaznlaydee, do you happen to know the name and singer of that song in the happy shippy mv? it's beautiful!!

Finally watched this series thanks to Viki Subs.....but did they ever reveal who burned down the Su's place killing everyone? It would have been interesting to see a bit more of that plot too. Like how the other sister ended up at the Su's family. So did Mickey's servant put like a sleeping pill in their food, which caused the Su's to be passed out during the fire..that eventually killed the family? Did Michelle's biological mother burn it down? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm just a bit confused.

I just finished watching this drama although I haven’t watched the beginning yet but I’ll get to it later.
    Yes, I think Hong Yu’s biological mother burnt down Su’s house but the one who drugged the whole family was Gong Shao Yu’s servant, I think.

At first, I was interested in watching the drama because of Hawick Lau. I watched SWAK and I think he’s pretty good in that drama. If you haven’t watched this drama, I recommend you watch it.

Some people said that he was a miscast in this drama because he was supposed to be more expressive about his feelings toward Yu Ning. But I guess, in this drama, he was the kind of person who kept things to himself, not a very expressive character, I might be wrong.

To be honest, at first, I really wanted to know how things unraveled between those love triagles, but the more I watched it, things get a little too dragging, not to mention the open ending, I’m a sucker for happy ending . The plot emphasized too much on the love story between the 3 people it’s kind of dragging after a while. Don’t get me wrong, I like love story dramas, but this drama overdid it, it would be nice if they threw some scenes on the perfume factory and other peoples’ love stories, like Yu xin or Xiang Hao zi just so that it’s not too boring. From one episode to another episode, it’s the same thing over and over again, Yu Ning to Shao Yu’s house and back to Hawick’s house, and so on and so fort.
    Plus they’re rushing it toward the end when they told the story about Hong Yu’s past. It’s like nobody in the drama knew who burned the house and the crew just sort of threw that scene to let the watchers knew. It’s like that scene doesn’t even belong there. It’s pushing it! I wish they elaborate more on this scene instead of just a few minutes toward the end.

It’s also too bad that the chemistry between Hawick and Michelle weren’t all that great. It was ok for me, I think.
    Last edited by salianet; 12-20-11 at 04:24 AM.