Thread: Each Novel Sect Rankings

Default Each Novel Sect Rankings

let me start of with HSDS, whether you agree with me or not pls offer opinion...

1. ming cult
    2. shaolin
    3. wudang
    4. emei
    5. kung lung
    6. kong dong??
    7. beggar

ps. i have emei last if it werent for heavenly sword, they are useless fodder fighters...

i have ming up 1. cause it took 6 other sectors to take them down when they were caught in an ambush and still put up a good fight in one on one fights. I think a healthy ming cult wouldve easily destroyed who was there on that mountain....

as for shaolin, lol they are weak besides the 3 secluded monks...but the abott is heads and levels above the other sects below shaolin...

wudang i didnt count RZF, but his other students were a 2-3 tier below the 6 ming protectors...as a group formation they are indestructible just like the 3 elder monks, but if you can fight them 1on1 they are easily defeated....

i have emei last if it werent for heavenly sword, they are useless fodder fighters...
    I think you're underestimating Emei. Yes, their younger generations are crap but Miejue has got real skills. She was unfortunate to face ZWJ twice and both times lost to him but who doesn't lose to ZWJ? I think Miejue can be on par with the Ming's 4 protectors. Plus, ZZR supposedly has really high potential and if she practices the orthodox skills of Emei the correct way, she might take her sect to new heights.

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Hiep View Post
    wudang i didnt count RZF, but his other students were a 2-3 tier below the 6 ming protectors...as a group formation they are indestructible just like the 3 elder monks, but if you can fight them 1on1 they are easily defeated....
    It is generally believed that during the siege of the Bright Peak, the Wudang heroes were not far below the 4 lawlords of the Ming. YTZ lost to MSG fair and square on swordplay, although in terms of inner power he would have been weaker. Certainly YLZ might have been able to give YTZ a very very good fight.

And yes, Emei had a lot of decent skills, and also had one third of the 9yang manual. They had the 4-Face palm and, I think, something like Chihong 9 Strokes or something. Add to that their orthodox cultivation and footwork and they are pretty good. Most likely not a match for Wudang or Shaolin, of course, so your ranking isn't wrong.

Kung Lung is "Kun Lun", and there's a Huashan to make up the sixth. Not brilliant, but probably above Gaibang (beggars).

Quote Originally Posted by Dai Hiep View Post
    let me start of with HSDS, whether you agree with me or not pls offer opinion...

1. ming cult
    2. shaolin
    3. wudang
    4. emei
    5. kung lung
    6. kong dong??
    7. beggar

ps. i have emei last if it werent for heavenly sword, they are useless fodder fighters...

i have ming up 1. cause it took 6 other sectors to take them down when they were caught in an ambush and still put up a good fight in one on one fights. I think a healthy ming cult wouldve easily destroyed who was there on that mountain....

as for shaolin, lol they are weak besides the 3 secluded monks...but the abott is heads and levels above the other sects below shaolin...

The Beggar Sect actually should be ranked higher in terms of martial arts I believe, especially if we count before Shi got paralyzed. But even afterwards, they seem to have a couple elders that are rather competent and should be no less than Kunlun, Emei, and Kongtong, who really have shown nobody impressive (besides the leaders).