Dear SPCNETers,

Let our creative juices flow. Who are the SPCNETers that you have been intending to meet but have not? Despite the great distance that might cost you your entire fortune should you want to travel to meet them? Who are the ones whom you think you two could have met and become a part of each others' life? And... blah blah.... whatever you have in mind which I think could be more interesting than my points brought up here.

OR, you may create a poem as well, that expands to more than 5 lines and/or 15 words.

The stories posted by individual SPCNETers need not be a continuation of the previous poster, just individual short stories. Though it is fine, if you would want to make a link or some sort of continuation to another poster's story.

And, for people who uses bad english like moi, Teacher Ken, I ask for your enlightenment. The purpose of this thread is to bring members together and improve in grammar and our eng-gy usage. (which I hope it really does)

Rules:-

- Please refrain from writing something offensive/rude/unacceptable about another member.
- Please ask the member concerned if you are to include him/her in your story.

P/s: Yes, this is some sort of "fanfic" but characters limited to SPCNETers only. And yes, I remember we had a rather long one, which loses its continuity, left somewhere in a gathering thread but I was too lazy to find.

Let the 2nd poster begin as I have spent enough time on creating this.