Page 35 of 123 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast

Thread: Qing Shi Huang Fei 《倾世皇妃》 - Ruby Lin, Yan Kuan, Wallace Huo

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/250534_207492672621167_183379271699174_493737_5924 219_n.jpg')

The long hair guy is his brother? How come the hairstyle so different with his?

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Woo the trailer is awesome!! And wallace's name appears before yan Kuan at the credits
    Wooo! Wallace looks so gorgeous here!!! I loooovve his look here - so clean, so young, so elegant! Much prettier than your cocker spaniel (IMO only, no offence )

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    The long hair guy is his brother? How come the hairstyle so different with his?
    That's Lian Xi, a total rogue. Guy who plays his brother is so unhot too.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 06-08-11 at 10:39 AM.

i'm not sure if there's someone post this video..
    bout a tv show who go to Hengdian to watch the production of Qing Shi Huang Fei.. well, we can say like "behind the scene of QSHF"..

there are 2 episodes.. each about 45 minutes long..
    so.. here u r...

episode 1 :
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/mvb8JQpZ5mc/

episode 2 :
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0nbDh9BMjrk/

PS : ruby is so funny over here.. so, for new Ruby's fans... dont get shock okay... ^v^

Wallace's acting is soooooooooooooo good!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-4CrSXgM/0/M/i-4CrSXgM-M.gif')

Heard there are 2 trailers - this one puts more focus on Wallace and the other one will have more of Yan Kuan.

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    Heard there are 2 trailers - this one puts more focus on Wallace and the other one will have more of Yan Kuan.
    ??? there's no full trailers??
    as i know the official RubyStudio's weibo uploading 15 more minutes trailer..

well here u are...

Qing Shi Huang Fei full trailer...

part A : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiL2YO2DI6g

part B : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFXJpV00FcE

thanks and credit to Louis the uploader... :thumbsup
    Last edited by my name is zws; 06-08-11 at 11:22 AM.

Yes, parts A and B that you put here are the completed trailer. However, I heard there is another completely new trailer will be put out. In that one they could put Yan Kuan name first. Anyway, it is just a rumor.

Ruby looks quite well matched with both Yan Kuan and Wallace Zheng Kai is the only other cute guy in the series that I could catch. The older ladies are better looking than the younger ones with the exception of Ruby. Looks aside, the series seems quite riveting in a non romantic sort of way. Oh, everyone's acting looks quite solid too.

OH [again!] I didn't get to see Liu Tao in the trailer at all!
    Last edited by ByTmE; 06-08-11 at 11:44 AM.
    I like me.

Yes, parts A and B that you put here are the completed trailer. However, I heard there is another completely new trailer will be put out. In that one they could put Yan Kuan name first. Anyway, it is just a rumor.
    ah.. i see.. i only know there are othes trailers.. but well.. the official havent publish yet.. so, we just can wait then.. hehe..
    hope it will soon publish.. ^v^

PS : just my own opinion.. it doesnt matter who is the first or the second name appear.. for me.. they both are men lead, actor #1..
    both of them cant be separate otherwise this series cant be complete.. so wont matter who is the first or the second one appear.. ^^

Everyone should know that Ruby's Fu Ya is the STAR anyway, hahahaha.
    I like me.

Just saw the trailer now and really liked it, so will definitely be checking the show out. However, from the plot, I've an inkling it'll be tragic... anyone read the book and mind sharing if it's a happy or sad ending? I don't need spoiler details, just a general idea of the direction it'll head towards

trailer was released! =O!! I heard that rumor(?) too. New version will have more scenes of cameo...included Liu tao. Anyway, this 15 minites one is super nice. Better than I expected..haha

I know this maybe have been asked before but may somebody detailed me about the character Wallace is playing? my chinese is not so good but from guessing he looks like a prince and can somebody also explain his relationship with Ruby? thanks alot!

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerDreamz View Post
    Just saw the trailer now and really liked it, so will definitely be checking the show out. However, from the plot, I've an inkling it'll be tragic... anyone read the book and mind sharing if it's a happy or sad ending? I don't need spoiler details, just a general idea of the direction it'll head towards
    I never read the book, but i read the synopsis. let's just say it's a tragic love story...if you want to know the original ending, here it is...

click to show/hide spoilers
    Wallace's character died trying to save Ruby's character...I think it's implied in the trailer. Both Ruby and Yan Kuan's characters commit suicide at the end because they couldn't stay together.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Wooo! Wallace looks so gorgeous here!!! I loooovve his look here - so clean, so young, so elegant! Much prettier than your cocker spaniel (IMO only, no offence )

That's Lian Xi, a total rogue. Guy who plays his brother is so unhot too.
    Lian Xi is not his brother? Then what is his brother's name? I rem there is another Lian-something..

Quote Originally Posted by Fairytale_Angel View Post
    I know this maybe have been asked before but may somebody detailed me about the character Wallace is playing? my chinese is not so good but from guessing he looks like a prince and can somebody also explain his relationship with Ruby? thanks alot!
    I think he is a king, and Ruby marries him to save her lover? Something like that, my chinese not so good too haha...

LianXi is LianCheng's brother, as I know.

QSHF's trailer really popular...already played 560,000 times on youku

so. what i got from the trailer:
    its a lot better than i expected!
    tony yang is pretty hot (it would just be nice if a curtain of hair wasnt in his face at all times), and mao zi jun is not bad either
    wallace hou looks awesome in here (wallace should've totally been the male lead, tbh.)
    yan kuan is getting old.

and oh my god i feel so bad so wallace's character! so sad

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    wallace hou looks awesome in here (wallace should've totally been the male lead, tbh.)
    yan kuan is getting old.
    Wallace and Yan Kuan are actually born in the same year - 1979! Yup, I think Wallace looks his most gorgeous ever clean

Actually I read somewhere that the original author of the online novel wrote the character of Lian Cheng with Wallace in mind. So I'm like WTF that he gets accidentally killed by his brother (Lian Xi).

I love the trailer! Much better than I expected. I still don't like Ruby's look in that balloon hair, but the guys are all HAWT! (except for Tony - sorry, don't think he's hot)

I agree w/ xiaolong. Among all wallace's ancient series, he looks best in here. LOVE HIM. Yan Kuan looks not bad, but almost of his scenes so tragic in this trailer. Can't see any of gorgeous look. But still think he looks hot. (waiting other traliers)

Ruby so beautiful as always. Her scenes w/ wallace super romantic and sweet. Plz more more Fuya & Liancheng scenes!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see other characters - Wang Yu, Kimi yang, liu tao and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Wallace and Yan Kuan are actually born in the same year - 1979! Yup, I think Wallace looks his most gorgeous ever clean

Actually I read somewhere that the original author of the online novel wrote the character of Lian Cheng with Wallace in mind. So I'm like WTF that he gets accidentally killed by his brother (Lian Xi).

I love the trailer! Much better than I expected. I still don't like Ruby's look in that balloon hair, but the guys are all HAWT! (except for Tony - sorry, don't think he's hot)
    wow they're the same age? i never would've guessed lol. wallace looks much younger

lian cheng gets killed by lianxi?! i thought he was killed by that arrow shot by that servant girl. unless he wasnt killed in that scene? boo.