Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Da Ren Wu (celebrity) Translation By Gu Long (Unabridged )

Chapter 25 – A Divine Thief, a Lame Person, a Beautiful Woman

One

Tian SiSi had turned around immediately.
    As soon as she turned her head she saw Yang Fan.

The old Yang Fan, the big head, the round face, with his distinguishable very fat, stupid appearance.
    But Tian SiSi did not consider him ugly at all.
    She only felt a sudden surge of warmth in her heart, not only warmth but also happiness.
    It was the same kind of feeling when someone retrieved her most beloved thing that she had lost.

She almost nearly jumped up and called him.
    But when she actually turned her head, her face seemed to stiffen.

Because Yang Fan did not seem to notice her, nor had he paid any attention to her.
    Yang Fan was speaking with another person.
    As if in his heart, all the people in the world seemed to be a lot more important than her.

Tian SiSi suddenly no longer felt empty, instead she felt awfully mad and angry.

Qin Ge said with a smile, “Now you ought to know who he is?”

Tian SiSi sneered, “I only know that you can see this big-headed ghost.”
    She could not bear asking, “The person you admire the most is really him?”

Qin Ge nodded.

Tian SiSi said, “The person who rescued you a moment ago was him?”

Qin Ge said with a smile, “Moreover, the person who was afraid that you would catch a cold last night was also him.”

Tian SiSi blushed furiously and said, “You saw that...”

Qin Ge said, “I had to pretend that I did not see it.”

Tian SiSi was staring at him, and railed bitterly, “You already knew him before?”

Qin Ge said, “If I had not known him, I could not have admired him.”
    He was smiling, and also said, “The truth is if you were to admire a person, you would need to know him for a very long time, only then you would know what kind of a person he is.”

Actually what kind of a person was Yang Fan?

Tian SiSi thought she knew him very clearly.
    He was from a famous family, the third master Yang was the sole heir of the family property, destined to enjoy money and happiness for a lifetime.

But he did not enjoy a merry life.
    Since he was very small, he had roamed about and created his own world.

He had studied under many martials arts teachers, but most of his masters afterwards took him as a friend.

He was an expert at living a life of dissipation. Someone said that he was dead drunk in Da-tong’s brothel place for 17 days, the wine that he drank was enough to drown several people to death.

Sometimes he could also be found in a temple, but it was not clear whether he just wanted to rest or he wanted to confess his own evil.

His head was very big, he had thick-skinned face.
    Besides living a life of dissipation, he did not seem to have any other proper things to do.

This was Yang Fan— — Tian SiSi knew that much.

But she suddenly realized now that the more she got to know him, the more she could not really understand him. Was it because she had not looked deep enough?

Tian SiSi stared at him with big eyes, looking at Yang Fan.

He was standing there talking to several people. His voice was very low, bringing a little mystery with him. He seemed to always work a little mysteriously.

There were 5-6 people sitting there talking to him originally, but after a while other people had left, leaving only a person there sitting eating the noodles. His eating capacity was really not small, 6-7 empty bowls were already piled in front of him.

When Yang Fan came to him, he was gnawing at the pig's feet, but when he saw Yang Fan, he immediately stood up showing a great respect.

It seemed that besides Tian SiSi, everyone else all showed great respect to Yang Fan.
    Actually what were they saying? What topic were they discussing?

Tian SiSi had called suddenly and said loudly, “Yang Fan, can you come here first?”

Yang Fan turned around to look at her with a frown. The person speaking with him was smiling and nodding, after a gentle two sentences, he walked away with a limp.

Tian SiSi discovered that he was a lame person who was also poor, thin and abandoned.
    This person might not have had meals for several days, therefore he was seizing the opportunity to stuff all the beef noodles into his stomach.

Tian SiSi curled his lips and sneered, “I really do not understand what you were saying to flatter this kind of person.”

She had not said it when Yang Fan came over and said lightly, “You know him?”

Tian SiSi said, “Who would know him?”

Yang Fan said, “Since you do not know him, how do you know what kind of a person he is?”

Tian SiSi said, “What is so great about what kind of a person he is?”

Yang Fan said, “He does not have anything great, but still if he wants to speak to me, even if it is for three days and three nights, I will accompany him.”

Tian SiSi’s eyes grew bigger and said, “He will say something nice?”

Yang Fan said, “Not something nice, but something actually worth listening.”
    He then said leisurely, “Something worth listering usually are not that pleasant to hear.”

Tian SiSi sneered, “What has to be worth listening? Like what place to go to find women?”

Qin Ge suddenly laughed.

Tian SiSi turned her head to stare at him and said, “What are you laughing at?”

Qin Ge said with a smile, “I am laughing at you all.”

Tian SiSi said, “Laughing at us all? Who are us?”

Qin Ge said, “You and him.”
    He was smiling, also said, “When you have not met each other, both of you seem to think of each other a lot, but yet as soon as you meet each other, you actually cannot stop quarrelling......”

Tian SiSi’s face stiffened and said loudly, “I am telling you, I am me, he is him, even if eight sticks were used to bind us that still would not bring us together.”
    Although she stiffened her face, but her complexion had become red.

Yang Fan smiled suddenly and said, “If eight sticks are not enough, how about nine sticks?”

Tian SiSi said maliciously, “With nine sticks I will kill you, kill this big-headed ghost.”
    She spoke this but before the end she giggled as her face became very red.

If you were really a girl who were supposed to be bound together with a man and be pulled somewhere, her face would not blushed, she would just turned pale. She would not giggle.

For the first time Lady Tian felt that this place had a good point, the lighting was at least good.
    She did not really want to let this big-headed ghost see her blush so fiercely.

Unfortunately that mystifying waiter suddenly walked in.
    Seeing Yang Fan, he unexpectedly became like a different person, he showed a very kind smiling face. He bowed and said with a smile, “Today what do you want to eat?”

Yang Fan said, “You just arrange it.”

The waiter said, “Is the previous arrangement good?”

Yang Fan said, “Fine.”

The waiter said, “How about some wine?”

Yang Fan said, “Tonight I have to take care of something.”

The waiter said, “Then a little bit is fine, a catty of wine certainly will not mess things up.”
    He bowed again and left.

Tian SiSi sneered, “There are only a couple of things here to eat, why did he have to ask?”

Yang Fan blinked and said, “Perhaps he only wanted to hear me speak.”

Tian SiSi said, “Hear you speak? What is so pleasant to hear?”

Yang Fan said easily, “Many people say that my voice is pleasant to hear, haven’t you noticed?”

Tian SiSi bent her waist immediately, holding her belly, as if suddenly feeling nauseated and wanted to vomit.

Qin Ge suddenly laughed.

Tian SiSi stared at him, “What are you laughing at?”

Qin Ge said, “I suddenly remember something, this saying is not only interesting, it is true.”

Tian SiSi said, “What is it?”

Qin Ge said, “If a woman starts putting on airs in front of you, she is already expressing how much she likes you.”

Tian SiSi called out, “That is nonsense, who said this kind of B.S?”

Qin Ge said, “Yang Fan.”
    He smiled while also saying, “Certainly Yang Fan, except Yang Fan, no one else can say something like this.”

Tian SiSi winked, putting on a serious face she said, “There is someone else.”

Qin Ge said, “Who?”

Tian SiSi said, “The pig.”

Chapter 25 – A Divine Thief, a Lame Person, a Beautiful Woman

Two

The food was sent out quickly, besides the beef and the pig's feet, all kinds of dishes unexpectedly also came out. Almost any kind of dishes you would want were all laid out on the table.

Tian SiSi was staring at that waiter and said, “Isn’t this place only serves beef and pig's feet?”

The waiter said, “And the noodles.”

Tian SiSi said, “No other?”

The waiter said, “No.”

Tian SiSi nearly shouted, “Then where do these things come from?”

The waiter said, “Fished from the pots and pans.”

Tian SiSi said, “Why didn't you send us these a moment ago?”

The waiter said, “Because you are not the eldest brother Yang.”

He did not wait for Tian SiSi to ask anymore questions and turned around.

If this person were a girl, or if there were not so much oil on his body, Lady Tian would have held onto him and certainly taught him some manners. Unfortunately he was a man and the oil on his clothes was probably enough to stir fry 70-80 types of dishes.

Therefore Tian SiSi only sat there with a blank angry stare.
    Actually what did this big-headed ghost have that cause others to be so good to him? She really did not understand.

Tian SiSi just sat there for a while before blurting out, “What did he say just a moment ago? Eldest brother Yang?”

Yang Fan said, “Seems so.”

Tian SiSi said, “Why does he call you eldest brother Yang?”

Yang Fan said, “Why can’t he call me eldest brother Yang?”

Tian SiSi said, “Is he your brother?”

Yang Fan said, “That is not good?”

Tian SiSi sneered, “Certainly good. As long as he is an individual, he can be your friend and be on intimate terms with you.”

Qin Ge said with a smile, “But it actually has to be an individual, this is most important, because some people are not qualified.”

Tian SiSi looked at him and said, “You are also his brother?”

Qin Ge said, “That is not good?”

Tian SiSi sneered, “Certainly good. Your tune has become very similar to his, if you were smaller, you could even become his son, that is still good.”

Qin Ge said, “There is also a person whose tune has quickly become quite similar to his.”

Tian SiSi said, “Who is it?”

Qin Ge said, “You.”

Some people’s behavior and action were so distinct that other people could quickly follow him involuntarily. It was like spreading the colds sickness, it was too easy to infect the others. When you stayed with him in the same place for a while, you could not help yourself being infected by him.

Tian SiSi detected suddenly that she had changed a little, that before she did not speak like this.
    Should a girl speak like this?

She had not figured that out when from the darkness ahead, some 5 or 6 shadows had walked nearer. The person in the front was walking with a limp, the lame person.

Tian SiSi could not bear asking, “This crippled person is also your brother?”

Yang Fan said, “He is not called the cripple, nobody called him the cripple.”

Tian SiSi said, “What do others call him?”

Yang Fan said, “Wu BanCheng.”

Tian SiSi said, “His name is Wu BanCheng (half a city)?”

Yang Fan said, “His name is Wu BuKe (not possible), but all others actually called him Wu BanCheng.”

Tian SiSi said, “Why?”

Yang Fan said, “Because nearly half of this city used to belong to their family.”

Tian SiSi said, “Now?”

Yang Fan said, “Now there is only this place.”

Tian SiSi was stunned and said, “This place is his?”

Yang Fan said, “Right.”

Tian SiSi said, “He already looks so poor, why doesn’t he open his own business in this place?”

Yang Fan said, “Because he is afraid that if he takes back this place, he will have nowhere to go in the evening.”

Tian SiSi said, “Therefore he would rather die poor, and let others get rich on this place?”

Yang Fan said, “He is not poor.”

Tian SiSi said, “He is not poor? How can he be not poor?”

Yang Fan said, “Although he has sold half of the city, he had actually gained half a city of friends, therefore he is still Wu BanCheng.”

Qin Ge said, “Therefore he is still a lot richer compared to others.”
    It looked like there were certain people who considered having friends to be truly richer and happier than being rich.

Tian SiSi sighed and said, “So, he is actually an odd person.”

Yang Fan said, “Because he is an odd person, therefore I can frequently hear strange news only from his mouth.”

Tian SiSi’s eyes shone and said, “Today you have heard some strange news?”

Yang Fan said, “He has many friends, his news is certainly very interesting.”

Tian SiSi said, “What news do you hear?”

Yang Fan said, “He tells me that there is a temple outside the city.”

Tian SiSi said, “You think this news is very strange? Only if a person had never been in a temple the whole life would he think that news is strange, even a pig should have been in a temple once!”

Yang Fan paid no attention to her, then said, “He also told me that there are three senior monks in the temple.”

Tian SiSi disappointedly said, “Not only this pig has never seen a temple, he has never seen monks too.”

Yang Fan said, “He also told me, today suddenly there are several dozens of monks in this temple, moreover they are not senior monks, but new monks.”

Tian SiSi’s eye had shone, she nearly jumped and said, “Where is this temple?”

Yang Fan said lightly, “Since this news is not strange, why do you ask?”

Tian SiSi sweetly said, “The one who said that this news does not feel strange is the real pig.”
    She suddenly felt extremely excited.

If there were many new monks in the temple, they must certainly be the monks from that gambling establishment. And one of them must be the golden beard.

As long as they could find these monks, they could prove that the event this afternoon was not just a dream, that she was not talking nonsense. As long as they could prove this matter, they could prove that Qin Ge did not kill the meddlesome monk.
    Therefore the key to revealing this plot was in that temple!

Qin Ge also could not bear asking, “Where is this temple?”

Yang Fan said, “Outside the north gate.”

Qin Ge said, “How far is it from here to the north gate?”

Yang Fan said, “Very near.”

Tian SiSi jumped up and interjected, “Such being the case, why don’t we go now, what are we waiting for?”

Yang Fan said, “We should wait for a person.”

Tian SiSi said, “Wait?”

Yang Fan said, “It is a person worth waiting for.”

Tian SiSi said, “If we don’t hurry there now, these monks might leave?”

Yang Fan said, “If they have left, I cannot do anything about it.”

Tian SiSi said, “Why can’t we hurry there, why do we have to wait for that person?”

Yang Fan said, “Because I have to wait.”

Tian SiSi said, “He is so important?”

Yang Fan said, “Mmm.”

Tian SiSi sat down again, pouted her mouth and could not bear asking, “Does he have something very important to tell you?”

Yang Fan said, “Mmm.”

Tian SiSi said, “Actually what news?”

Yang Fan’s face just responded by disinclined “mmm” all the time and he sipped the wine in the cup slowly while picking up a duck gizzard to chew.

Qin Ge said with a smile suddenly, “I think your alcohol capacity has dwindled recently.”

Yang Fan smiled and said, “Indeed it has dwindled, but it would still see you crawling all around the place talking nonsense.”

Qin Ge laughed and said, “Boasting again, when we find the opportunity, I will prevail over you.”

Yang Fan said, “Do you remember when we were at the Fragrant hall, enjoying the Shaoxing wine ......”
    At this critical time, these two people unexpectedly just chatted back and forth.

Tian SiSi became anxious and angry, and suddenly banged the table and said loudly, “Since you two already know each other long ago, why didn’t you tell me?”

Yang Fan said, “Why did we have to tell you?”

Qin Ge said with a smile, “We know so many people, if we have to tell you one by one, three days and three nights are still not enough.”

Men were really not a good thing, yesterday they pretended not to know each other, today they formed the battle front against her.
    The most annoying thing was that when they said something, she could not argue against it.

Tian SiSi had suddenly remembered Tian Xin.
    This servant girl was always glib, if she had her by her side helping her, maybe they could not bully her so easily.
    But unfortunately she could not see this servant girl anywhere.

Immediately Tian SiSi banged the table again and said loudly, “How about my servant? Return her to me quickly.”

Yang Fan said, “What are you saying?”

Tian SiSi said, “You brought along my servant girl, and you still dare to pretend you don’t know?”
    Yang Fan frowned and said, “When did I do that?”

Tian SiSi said, “Yesterday, when you went out of that gambling establishment, didn’t she follow you along?”

Yang Fan said, “You asked her to leave you?”

Tian SiSi, “I could not have provided her lodging.”

Yang Fan had not spoken, his complexion seemed to change really ugly.

Tian SiSi did not like his look and with an anxious smile she asked, “Haven't you seen her?”

Yang Fan shook his head.

Tian SiSi said, “You ......You do not know where she is?”

Yang Fan shook his head again.

Tian SiSi’s hands and feet suddenly became ice-cold, she sighed, “She ...... has been carried away by force by these people?”
    Whenever someone mentioned about Mr. Ge, her hands and feet became icy cold.
    Thinking that Tian Xin could possibly have fallen into this devils’ hands, she felt shivering cold all over.
    After a very long time, she only then struggled to stand up.

Yang Fan said, “You must leave?”

Tian SiSi nodded.

Yang Fan said, “Where are you going?”

Tian SiSi was nipping her lips and said, “To look for that dead servant girl.”

Yang Fan said, “Look where?”

Tian SiSi said, “I ......I would look for Zhang Haoer first, then look for Madam Wang.”

Yang Fan said, “If she were really there, what would you do?”

Tian SiSi was stunned.

Wherever Tian Xin were, Mr. Ge woud also possibly be there.
    As soon as she saw Mr. Ge, her body felt weak, so what could she do?

Yang Fan said, “I think you should better sit down first and wait ...“

Tian SiSi said loudly, “Actually how long are we waiting?”

Yang Fan said, “Until the person comes.”

Tian SiSi said, “What if he does not come?”

Yang Fan said, “I will continue to wait.”

Tian SiSi said bitterly, “Is that person your father that you should be like this?”

And then someone behind her said lightly, “I am not his father, at the most I can only be called his old lady.”

This voice was hoarse and low and deep, but had indescribable charm, even a woman who heard her voice would think that it was extremely pleasant to hear.

Tian SiSi had turned around and saw a woman.
    She had never seen such a woman before.

Three

The light at that place was only as good as the chilly star lights.
    She stood passively underneath.

Her face did not show any expression, she had not spoken and had not moved at all, not even her fingertips. But for some unknown reason, Tian SiSi for a quick moment felt that her whole body was like moving and speaking. In particular that eyes, the dim, partly opened eyes seemed to continuously give this half asleep appearance. But when these same eyes were looking at you, you felt that her life was giving a message about loneliness and at the same time, reaching out to you the cordiality that intertwined into the depth of your bone and body.

Whoever you were, you would feel thorough sympathy with her.
    And yet when you wanted to approach her, she could suddenly became very remote ......
    As far as the horizon.

Tian SiSi had never seen such a woman.
    But she actually knew that such a woman was precisely whom men longed for even in their dreams.
    Zhang Haoer had graceful bearing and was also very beautiful.
    But compared to this woman, Zhang Haoer was simply like a clumsy countryside girl.

“The one Yang Fan was waiting for was her.”

END OF CHAPTER 25

Chapter 26 - Wine and Be Drunk

Tian SiSi clenched her teeth, but also had to acknowledge that she was indeed a woman worth waiting. And worth looking.

Yang Fan and Qin Ge’s eyes were clear, continuously staring at her.

She had slowly sat down and had taken the wine cup in front of Yang Fan.

Qin Ge immediately poured the wine for her.

She raised her cup and quickly tossed it down, drinking even quicker than Qin Ge.
    A woman originally should not drink like that.
    But her way of drinking did not cause others to think that she was boorish, instead her alluring style of drinking could cause a person to get drunk not from the drink.

She had quickly downed five big cups of wine before she smiled at Tian SiSi.
    Her smile was insipid as if she was weary of life, and yet her insipid smile was still elegantly beautiful.

Tian SiSi looked at her, like looking at the star in the sky.
    Looking at her starlike eyes, the star light had seemed to change its color.
    She was already drinking her seventh cups of wine.

Tian SiSi was nipping her lips saying, “Someone was waiting for you here.”
    But her response was just that insipid smile.

Tian SiSi intentionally did not look at her as she coldly said, “If you have something important to say, it is best if you can say it quickly, otherwise we have a very important thing to do.”

Yang Fan smiled suddenly and said, “When Wang SanNiang has not drunk enough wine, she is always disinclined to speak.” He evidently understood her very well.

Tian SiSi’s lips began to hurt from her own nipping, and then in her best serious voice she asked, “When will she have enough wine to drink then?”

Immediately Wang SanNiang smiled lightly and said, “Only when I am drunk.”

Tian SiSi said, “If you were drunk could you still speak?”

Wang SanNiang’s hands took another cup of wine and with a faraway look she said, “What I will say is a drunken rambling anyway.”

Tian SiSi said, “I did not know that some people will also listen to a drunken rambling”

Yang Fan smiled and said, “All living things must say some drunken ramblings at some point.”

Immediately Wang SanNiang smiled and patted lightly Yang Fan’s shoulder as she sweetly said, “You are very good, I have not seen a man like you for a while. No wonder some people will feel jealous for you!”

Although Tian SiSi was trying hard to endure patiently, she still interjected, “Who is jealous?”

Wang SanNiang had not replied, but turned her face to the light and said, “Have you seen my facial wrinkles?”

The lights were chilly clear.
    Although Tian SiSi had not seen clearly the wrinkles on her face, she suddenly discovered that indeed she appeared very thin, pale and very weary.

Wang SanNiang said, “A beautiful woman will always appear well under the lamp, she will always appear young.”

Tian SiSi said, “Oh?”

Wang SanNiang said lightly with a smile, “A woman who looks my age sometimes unavoidably must feel jealous, especially with such a girl like you.”

Tian SiSi stiffened her face and said, “You are rambling?”

Wang SanNiang sighed gently and said, “Often the rambling is the truth, it is only a pity that often people do not like listening to the truth.”

Yang Fan said, “I like listening to the truth.”

Wang SanNiang glanced at him and said, “The story that you heard was not false.”

Yang Fan’s complexion had changed and said, “You know that it is not false?”

Wang SanNiang nodded slowly, no longer spoke.

Yang Fan also no longer spoke, he just stared ahead blankly, after a very long time he finally sighed and said, “Many thanks.”

Wang SanNiang said, “You will later have the opportunity to thank me. Now ......”
    She smiled at the thought and said, “You leave quickly, do not let this youngest sister wait with worry ......When a man makes a girl wait, he is not a fine gentleman.”

Tian SiSi said, “What if a woman makes a man wait?”

Wang SanNiang said, “That is not really a problem, only ......”

Tian SiSi said, “Only what?”

Wang SanNiang’s vision was still pointed at a distant place, she said, “Only you should better remember that men do not have a lot of patience, although you deserve to be waited upon, he cannot wait for a long time.”

Tian SiSi was silent.
    She seemed to chew on this indescribable bitterness in her speech.

Yang Fan said, “We are leaving, how about you?”

Wang SanNiang said, “I will stay here, I still want to drink several cups.”

Qin Ge said, “I will accompany you.”

Wang SanNiang said, “Why do you have to accompany me?”

Qin Ge also sighed and said, “Because I know the drinking taste of a loner.”
    That taste would not feel better.

Wang SanNiang smiled actually, lightly said, “Whatever the taste does not really matter, you do not need to accompany me, you just leave.”

She had returned to the wine cup.
    She seemed to changed completely into her loneliness.
    Perhaps some people were besides her, but she would still be a lonely person.

Yang Fan no longer spoke, he stood slowly, and beckoned to the dark ahead.
    The dark shadow emerged.

Nobody saw where he came from, like he was the dark demon in there.
    That shadow still stood there, as if dissolving in the darkness.
    After he bowed to Yang Fan, he waited there.

Yang Fan turned to Wang SanNiang and said, “SanNiang, I respect you a cup and leave.”

Wang SanNiang said, “Just promise that this is not the last cup.”

Yang Fan said, “Certainly not.”

Wang SanNiang raised her cup and drink.

Tian SiSi could not bear saying, “We leave now?”

Yang Fan nodded.

Tian SiSi said, “You were not waiting to speak to her?”

Yang Fan said, “I have spoken to her.”

Tian SiSi said, “Only that?”

Yang Fan pondered for a little while before saying slowly, “Sometimes a quick chat can exceed millions of words!”

He slowly walked into the darkness.
    That shadow in the darkness suddenly leapt up high and vanished like the spirit.

Yang Fan darted after him.
    Qin Ge and Tian SiSi also pursued from behind immediately.

After pursuing shortly, Tian SiSi could not bear looking behind once.
    Wang SanNiang actually had not turned her head.
    Tian SiSi could only see her elegant slender back that had curved a little, as if there was a very heavy burden on her shoulder. The burden of life.
    Her back unexpectedly looked so forlorn, so weary, so lonely.

Yang Fan was waiting in the front.
    In the darkness up front, a shadow could be vaguely distinguished waiting there.

Tian SiSi had finally caught up with them gently panting for breath and said, “Why do you have to go all out to pursue that person?”

Yang Fan said, “Because he is our guide.”

Tian SiSi said, “Is that the same lame person who told us about the temple?”

Yang Fan said, “That person is not the cripple, he is Wu BanCheng.”

Tian SiSi said, “It looks like your friends mix are indeed very broad, unexpectedly you also know this kind of person.”

Yang Fan said, “You know what kind of person he is?”

Tian SiSi shook his head and said, “I only know that his levitation skill is really good.”

Yang Fan said, “What else?”

Tian SiSi said, “What else? Nothing.”

Yang Fan smiled beckoned suddenly to the shadow up front.
    That shadow immediately rushed like light smoke to them.

Yang Fan had also rushed forward, during the high-speed encounter, Yang Fan seemed to have said something. But he spoke so low, Tian SiSi could not hear what he said. At this moment, that shadow passed over gently and swiftly from her side, looking lively like the wind.

Yang Fan also came back, bringing his smile at her.

Tian SiSi frowned, could not bear asking, “Actually why are you so happy?”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “I only want you to have a look at what he is.”

Tian SiSi said, “Then you should ask him to stand in front of me, let me look at him clearly, now his face is all black I cannot see clearly.”

Yang Fan said, “If you cannot see his face, why don’t you look somewhere else.”

Tian SiSi said, “Where?”

Yang Fan said, “For example at his hands.”

Tian SiSi said, “What is so attractive about his hands? Does he have more fingers in his hands?”

Yang Fan said, “His fingers are actually not that many, but he has more hands than ordinary persons.” He looked at Tian SiSi, smiled suddenly and said, “What has actually fallen from your body?”

Tian SiSi looked up and down, “Nothing.”

Yang Fan said, “Really?”

Tian SiSi sighed, smiled forcedly and said, “Nothing could possibly have fallen from my body.”

Yang Fan said, “Up above?”

Tian SiSi said, “Nothing above ......”
    She had not completed her sentence when she realized that her hair hung loose now.
    The hair tie had unexpectedly disappeared.

When he rushed besides her just now, did he managed to get her hair tie?
    She was not dead, how could she not feel anything?

Yang Fan said with a smile, “Now you ought to understand what type of a person he is?”

Tian SiSi pouted her mouth and said, “I did not know that your friend simply has three hands.”

Yang Fan said lightly, “Not simply three hands, he has thirteen hands.”

Tian SiSi coldly said, “Either three or thirteen, he is merely a thief.”

Yang Fan said, “Have you seen several thieves?”

Tian SiSi said, “No, luckily.”

That shadow was waiting for them in front, calmly stood there, as if he had never moved.

Tian SiSi blinked and said, “Can you ask him to come again, I want to have a look at him.”

Yang Fan said easily, “Since he is only a thief, there is nothing attractive about him.”

Tian SiSi said, “I ......actually want to see how many hands he has?”

Yang Fan said, “You will not be able to see his hands.”

Tian SiSi pouted her mouth and said, “Then, can I see his face?”

Yang Fan said, “No.”

Tian SiSi said, “Why not?”

Yang Fan said, “Nobody has seen his face.”

Tian SiSi passes, “You?”

Yang Fan said, “I have seen him.”

Tian SiSi said, “Why can you see him, while others cannot?”

Yang Fan said, “Because I am his friend.”

Tian SiSi was staring at him and said bitterly, “Besides the thief and the lame person, do you also have some nice friends?”

Yang Fan said, “No.”

Tian SiSi could not bear saying with a smile, “The dragon mingles with dragons, the phoenix mixes with the phoenix, the mouse friend can dig the burrow, I have heard them all, but unexpectedly you do not have any nice friends, I did not know that.”

Yang Fan said, “I also have a very wonderful friend, if others know they will probably laugh very loudly.”

Tian SiSi said, “How is this person wonderful?”

Yang Fan said, “She is all wonderful, the most wonderful part is besides causing trouble, she cannot do anything else.”

Tian SiSi could not bear saying with a smile, “Who is this person?”

Yang Fan said, “You.”

Lady Tian’s anger simply swelled up inside her, ready to explode.
    Before getting to know Yang Fan, she never understood how a person could get fully irritated by someone else.
    Now she had finally understood.

This big-headed ghost must have been born just to irritate her.
    The most exasperating part was besides to her, he was very friendly and polite to other persons.
    And equally exasperating, regardless of what she said, he never became angry because of her.
    So what else could she have done?

If a man really could make a girl half dead with anger, he could not be considered too smart, but that was still very great.
    It was only a pity that such matter did not often happen.
    The majority of men were the ones who were half dead with anger by the girls.
    Therefore the majority of girls all believed that men should be the ultimate scapegoat since they were born.

END OF CHAPTER 26

Chapter 27 – Fan Yin Temple

One

Big forest on the hillside.
    This temple lay on the forest on the hillside.

Fan Yin temple.

The dim light of night was indistinct, but one might vaguely distinguish these three brush-written words on a flaky gold lacquers.

After arriving there, “the thirteen hands” had simply disappeared.

Although it was very late at night, but the temple’s large oil lamp was still shining brightly before the Buddha statue. Gloomy light actually surrounded the tall wall outside, blurred by the pale yellow dense smoke, or was it cloud or fog?

Tian SiSi sighed in the darkness, every time she came to a place like this, her heart felt very uncomfortable. She only felt that temples seemed to be inundated with dead people, coffins, scary relics, ghosts… Things that would never make people happy.

You absolutely would never hear happy laughters inside the temple, you could only hear some monotonous droning sound of the buddhist drums, like a continuous sob of a resentful woman, sometimes the incantation did sound like a sobbing sound.

She liked listening to laughters, she never liked listening to people crying.
    Now luckily no sound came out.
    Unfortunately, no sound was often the most fearful sound.

Yang Fan’s complexion was very serious.
    Tian SiSi thought that he would go in to have a look and have her and Qin Ge wait outside.
    She certainly would oppose that.
    Regardless of what Yang Fan might say, she would certainly oppose it.

Who knew that Yang Fan had not said anything, and just walked forward majestically.

Tian SiSi could not keep her calm and said, “This temple is not a very secret place.”

Yang Fan turned around and waited for what she would say.

Tian SiSi said, “But the these people are actually very important.”

Yang Fan said, “Which people?”

Tian SiSi had stared at him and said, “Certainly the golden beard and others who had become monks.”

Yang Fan said, “Oh?”

Tian SiSi said, “Since they dared to gather these people here in the temple, they could certainly guard against the possibility of us coming here.”

Yang Fan said, “Mmm.”

Tian SiSi said, “They cannot afford to let us find these people, therefore ......”

Yang Fan said, “Therefore what?”

Tian SiSi said, “Therefore I think the outlook of this temple is not that simple, there must be an ambush inside.”

Yang Fan said, “So what if there is an ambush?”

Tian SiSi said, “Since there is an ambush, we cannot just rush in like this.”

Yang Fan said, “Then we should just draw back.”

Tian SiSi said, “Since we are already here, how can we just go back!”

Yang Fan said, “We cannot go in, and we cannot go back, so what are you suggesting that we should do?”

Tian SiSi said, “We can have someone have a look inside, and the two other people wait outside to give help as needed.”
    She originally was determined to oppose this idea, but now she had said it herself.

Yang Fan unexpectedly did not seem to oppose the idea and said lightly, “Who do you think should take a look first?” Surprisingly, he felt alright asking this question. If he were another man, he would have certainly offered to volunteer first before the woman.

Tian SiSi was nipping her lips, and turned to Qin Ge.
    Unexpectedly Qin Ge also did not respond at all.
    He seemed to be a very independent individual, but after being together with this big-headed ghost he seemed to become meeker and less original.

Tian SiSi said bitterly, “What are you saying? Who do you think should advance to have a look?”

Yang Fan said lightly, “Since you raised this idea, certainly you are the one who should go.”

This pig actually felt that it was fine to let a woman be the first one in the battle front, letting the woman take the risk! Tian SiSi soon felt wild with rage, as she stamped her feet bitterly and said, “Fine, I will go first!”

Yang Fan said easily, “After you go in, if you meet with an accident, we can find a way to rescue you, whereas if we meet the danger, you will not be able to save us.”

Although he exposed his friends to danger, he was still giving plausible explanations.

Tian SiSi no longer wanted to listen to him and turned around.
    These two men really lacked prospects for a bright future, they were simply not good people, Lady Tian felt really disinclined to ever look at them again.

She walked without turning back through the stone pillars arriving at the front of the temple, and start stepping on the stone steps. She suddenly stopped.

The front gate was closed but not closed tight.
    Some faint yellow smog, light blue indistinct candlelight fluttered from the crack between the gates.
    Since the temple also had the incense and the candles, there should also be people inside.
    Since people were inside, why was there no sound?
    Did they see Tian SiSi, therefore they were calmly waiting there?
    Had they all been killed by the person to eliminate witnesses. Were they all dead?

Lady Tian was originally aroused by anger before entering the place, but now her anger had dissipated and her hands and feet had become ice-cold, she wanted very much to hold on onto a man's hands.
    In particular Yang Fan’s hands.
    His hands always seemed to be very warm, very stable, very kind, the kind of hands a girl liked to rely on.

It was only a pity that this big-headed ghost’s shadow could not even be seen.
    Qin Ge had also disappeared.
    Tian SiSi had turned around but could no longer see them.

Her hands had became colder, clammy with cold sweat, she almost could not bear shouting loudly. But Lady Tian certainly would not do that, she would rather die than being disgraced in front of this pig.

After standing for a long time at the stone steps, Lady Tian finally gathered up her courage, and pushed open the gate.

The gate was closed but not barred.
    When Tian SiSi pushed it gently, it slowly opened with a creaking sound.
    The grating sound could cause a person listening to feel even scared.

Tian SiSi clenched her teeth, stepped on the topmost stone steps, and did a quick look around.
    She could not see anything.

The courtyard was filled with the faint yellow smog, it was not really clear whether that was smoke or fog.

A faint light illuminated the hall of that temple, although the light was not bright, at least it was better than nothing.

Tian SiSi drew a long breath, and stepped forward slowly.
    She only hoped that she had not stepped on a person’s body.

Chapter 27 – Fan Yin Temple

Two

There was no dead people in the courtyard.
    But no live people either.

Passing through the courtyard, the light from the hall of the temple still shone.
    There was no one in that temple hall, only an incense burner stood in front of the statue that send out the faint yellow smog.

Where are the golden beard and others?
    Did they expect Lady Tian to come and find them here, therefore they had sneaked off first?

Tian SiSi clenched her teeth, and walked forward step by step, walking slowly.
    Was she afraid to see live people? Or dead people?
    She was not clear about it either.

The statue in that temple hall was all mystifying, giving a half-dead look, which permeated chilliness in this smog, causing one to feel even more fearful.

Tian SiSi had suddenly remembered Mr. Ge.
    Mr. Ge gave precisely this kind of mystifying, half-dead look.

Was he behind this idol? Maybe he was just waiting for Tian SiSi to walk by before he sprung out alive, captured her and compelled her to marry him?

Thinking about it, Tian SiSi’s legs had become so weak that she could no longer walk.
    She seemed to see a bench at one side so she took a seat.

She absolutely did not really want to sit down in this kind of situation, after sitting down, she could not sit still. She had to sit down to feel a little bit of relief. Without sitting, her legs just could not support her.

The wind blew hard from outside, sending the smog in that hall everywhere. This mystifying half-dead statue seemed to suddenly become alive, making threatening gestures, waiting to bite on people.

Tian SiSi felt the cold sweat beads dropping down on her forehead.
    “That big-headed ghost unexpectedly has really let me come inside, and now not even his shadow can be seen.”

Tian SiSi tried to think beyond her anger but she felt more hateful instead. Suddenly, she realized something very fearful.

The place that she sat on seemed to move upwards, as if someone was lifting this bench upwards.
    She mustered her courage to look below.
    Instantly, Lady Tian’s whole hair had stood up.

What she had sat on was not a bench, but the cover of a coffin.
    The coffin itself was already fearful, but the fact that this cover was slowly raising up was even more fearful.

A hand had suddenly extended from the coffin, and held on to Tian SiSi’s hands.
    The hand that was as cold as ice.

Tian SiSi’s whole body became like a jelly.
    She originally wanted to rush outside, but as her body tried to move away, she had dropped down instead, nearly fainting with fright.

If she had really fainted, perhaps that would have been better.
    But she was as sober as a monk, not only she could see everything, she could also hear everything.

From the coffin, not only the hand had extended outside, but the laughter had also suddenly filled the room. That gloomy, sneering laughter was grating to the ears like the cry of the ghosts.

Tian SiSi exhausted her whole strength before she could say loudly, “Who hides in the coffin? I know that you are a person, even if you pretend to be a ghost, that will not work.”

She could really tell that this hand belong to a live person?

END OF CHAPTER 27

Chapter 28 - Unexpected Matters

How could a live person's hand be so cold?

The laughter inside the coffin stopped suddenly, the only sound was her shout echoing in the empty main hall.
    That kind of sound seemed like the cry of the ghosts too.

Tian SiSi exhausted her strength trying to throw away this hand.
    But this hand seemed to be stuck to her hand, regardless of how much effort she spent to fling it she still could not escape.
    She was panting for breath, her whole clothes had been soaked by the cold sweat.

Actually whose hand was this hand?
    He had started to make his move, why wasn’t he willing to appear now?
    Maybe he did not have any head or body, this ice-cold ghost?

Tian SiSi wanted to try to pull from this hand in the coffin.
    Who knew that before she tried that, this hand had put forth its strength instead.

As soon as that fearful strength pulled her, she seemed to lose the strength to struggle and revolt. Her entire body had been pulled suddenly by this hand into the coffin.

Whoever experienced something like this must have fainted with fright.
    It was only a pity that she was very, very sober.

Inside the coffin, it was just not a hand, but a head, a body, a whole person.
    The body was hard, besides a corpse, no other body including that of a ghost could be that hard.

As soon as Tian SiSi had entered the coffin, she fell inside horizontally across this hard body.
    Then the coffin cover had fallen down.

The light, the smog did not enter the coffin, what was left was just pitch-black darkness.
    Although Tian SiSi was awake and alert, but her body could not move at all.
    Her whole body all felt stiff, even colder than this hard corpse.

This corpse’s hand had grasped her suddenly and hugged her.
    She wanted to call out, but her throat felt like something was blocking it.
    She was so frightened that she felt she must be going crazy and wished that she could die so everything would fade away. But it was a pity that sometimes dying was not so easy.

A succession of ice-cold teardrops had dropped down on her face.
    Why did she have to suffer this pitiful and bitter experience.

She felt utter suffering through this endless nightmare.
    If she could have wailed bitterly, perhaps she would have felt better, but she could not do that.
    She could only burst into tears silently.

This gloomy corpse had actually laughed.
    Intermittent laughter with warm air had pierced into Tian SiSi’s ears.

This corpse could actually emit warm air!
    Tian SiSi’s stiff throat muscle suddenly relaxed, so she gathered her strength and immediately screamed.

Waiting until her shout had become hoarse, this corpse then word by word said with a smile, “You can shout until your throat get exhausted. But nobody would hear you, not even a ghost.”

This voice was low and deep, also monotonous, very few people had heard this fearful voice.
    But Tian SiSi had heard it actually.
    Her breathing stopped immediately.

This was not a corpse, but an individual.
    But no other corpse in the world would be as fearful as this person.

Mr. Ge.
    She tried to say these two words, but her throat could only make some croaking noise.

Mr. Ge laughed and said, “Now that you know who I am, why should you still be afraid.”

Tian SiSi was not afraid.
    Her feeling could not just be described by a simple word “afraid”

Mr. Ge's hand skimmed over her body, before he slowly said, “Don’t forget that you have agreed to marry me. I am your husband, resting in the same place as your husband should not be a cause for fear, right?”

His hand was like a snake, skimming over up and down.
    His ice-cold stiff body had also moved a bit.

Tian SiSi suddenly screamed and said, “Let me go… let me go…”

Mr. Ge said, “Let you go! Do you think I can let you go?”

Tian SiSi said, “What do you want?”
    Suddenly her voice had become much clearer.
    When a frightened person had reached the extreme fear, the whole body somehow could strangely relax instead.
    Why was this? Nobody had really understood why because this kind of bitter experience itself was very seldom experienced by people.

Mr. Ge said easily, “What do I want? I only want to rest with you in the same place. Since we can’t do it on a bed while living, then we can do it in death inside a coffin.”

Tian SiSi said, “Then why don’t you quickly kill me as well?”

Mr. Ge said, “Do you really want to die?”

Tian SiSi closed her teeth tightly and said, “If I have died, whatever you do to me would not be a problem.”

Mr. Ge said, “But I do not want you to die now.”

Tian SiSi said, “You ......Until when do you want to wait?”

Mr. Ge said, “Can you guess?”

His hand slithered along Tian SiSi’s clothes.

The two people went against each other in a coffin, even if Tian SiSi had the strength to avoid him, she still had no where to hide.

She bit her own lips, until it bled.
    The pain caused her to become more sober, she gave a long sigh and suddenly said, “You sincerely want me?”

Mr. Ge said, “I have spent such big effort to care for you, you also ought to know it clearly.”

Tian SiSi said, “If you sincerely want me, you should not use this method.”

Mr. Ge said, “What method should I use?”

Tian SiSi said, “Parents’ rule, officially request for my hands via the matchmakers, you ought to know about this.”

Mr. Ge said, “You want me to put in a request to Second Master Tian to seek a marriage alliance?”

Tian SiSi said, “Right.”

Mr. Ge said, “If he complies? You are willing to immediately marry me?”

Tian SiSi said, “Certainly.”

Mr. Ge had smiled suddenly and said, “This should be easy.”

Tian SiSi said, “Easy?”

Mr. Ge said with a smile, “Certainly easy, I will immediately seek a marriage alliance now.”

He complied so readily that Tian SiSi was so stunned.
    She could not understand why he would think getting the exemption from her father would be a very easy thing to do? Why was he so confident?

At this moment, she suddenly felt this coffin descending slowly.
    She had to ask, “Where are you taking me? The eighteenth hell?”

Mr. Ge said with a smile, “That place is not too bad either, at least it is warmer, there is no blowing wind nor any drenching rain.”

Tian SiSi said, “But my father cannot be in there, whether he is alive or dead, he would never be there!”

Mr. Ge coldly said, “You have not gotten down there, how do you know that Second Master Tian will not be there?”

The coffin still descended downward, Tian SiSi’s heart was also sinking!

“Has my father fallen into the clutch of this malicious ghost, therefore he has so much confidence?”
    That could not be.

She wanted a way to comfort herself, “Surely my father is not such an easy person to cope with!”
    Thinking about Second Master Tian’s glorious lifetime achievement, Lady Tian felt slightly better.

At this moment, the coffin had stopped.
    Then the coffin cover was raised suddenly, a sliver of gloomy light permeated into the coffin.

Thereupon Tian SiSi saw Mr. Ge's face.
    His face showed that kind of mystifying, half dead appearance, that did not have any expression.
    Even a truly half-dead person would not have such frightfully ugly face like this.
    As soon as she saw this face, Tian SiSi could not help but shut her eyes.

Mr. Ge said, “Why don't you open your eyes to have a look?”

Tian SiSi said, “Look ......look at what?”

Mr. Ge said, “To see whether Second Master Tian is here?”
    His hands had unexpectedly relaxed.

Tian SiSi mustered her whole strength to jump up, but she was immediately stunned, as if she had dropped into ice-cold water.
    As soon as she jumped up, she saw Second Master Tian.
    If she had not seen it with her own eyes, she still would not have believed that Second Master Tian was really here.

This place was a square room, without any doors or windows, the only entrance was likely the big coffin. The light seemed to emanate from somewhere, a dim light, just like the lantern of hell.

There were several chairs in front.
    A clear, thin faced old person sat on the middle chair, his hand was holding a deep green pipe.
    Behind him stood a woman who was pounding his back gently.
    Another woman unexpectedly sat on his thigh, trying to light the pipe for him.

Tian SiSi’s whole body felt ice-cold.
    She recognized that this person was certainly Second Master Tian, she recognized the green jade pipe as well.

She had once sat on her father’s thigh and tried to light the pipe.
    Whoever was in that situation would throw herself at her own father immediately.
    But Tian SiSi just stood there trembling nearby the coffin.

Because she recognized these two women.
    The one who stood behind Second Master Tian pounding his back gently was Madam Wang. The one sitting on his thigh was unexpectedly Zhang Haoer. This shameless woman always liked to sit on a man’s thigh.

Tian SiSi’s body shook all over, she was so mad that some of her tears had dropped down.

Second Master Tian actually appeared very happy, and smilingly said, “Very good, you have finally come.” This is a typical father to daughter conversation, who had just found his own lost daughter.

Tian SiSi really burst into tears and said tremblingly, “You ......You knew that I would come?”

Second Master Tian nodded.

Madam Wang cluck-clucked and said, “You come at just the right time, we were just discussing about you a moment ago.”

Tian SiSi clenched her teeth and said, “What were you discussing?”

Madam Wang said with a smile, “I was seeking a marriage alliance to Second Master Tian for Mr. Ge a moment ago.”

Tian SiSi said, “He ......What did he say?”

Madam Wang said, “A man and a woman getting married is something to celebrate. Moreover, you two are precisely a perfect match, what else do you think he will say?”

Zhang Haoer also turned around and sweetly smiled, “Second Master Tian certainly agrees immediately, now it is you, the young couple’s turn to thank us, the matchmakers.”

Tian SiSi stared and looked at her father without speaking and without moving.
    Her whole body seemed already numb.

Unknown to her, Mr. Ge had stood by her side and embraced her waist with his hand.

Tian SiSi’s eyes straightened, without any expression she coldly said, “Move away your smelly hand quickly.”

Mr. Ge said softly with a smile, “Now the parents agreement is already sought, the matchmakers has also put in the words, why are you still feeling shameful?”

Tian SiSi did not pay attention to him, her eyes kept staring at Second Master Tian and suddenly said loudly, “Actually who are you?”

Madam Wang said with a tender smile, “Now, now, look at you, how can you not know your own father?”

Tian SiSi ran over suddenly and said with a hissing voice, “Actually who are you? Why are you pretending to be my father? Where is my father?”

She just ran over before she was hugged from behind by Mr. Ge.

Madam Wang glanced at her and said, “You know that he is not Second Master Tian? How do you know?”

Tian SiSi struggled with all her might and screamed, “Where is my father? Let me find him!”

Madam Wang sank her face and calmly said, “I am telling you, from now henceforth, this person will be Second Master Tian, he is your father, he is the only Second Master Tian in the world, there is no other.”

Tian SiSi’s body suddenly felt weak, she finally could not bear the situation and wailed bitterly.

Madam Wang had pounded gently the back of “Second Master Tian”, but at this moment she suddenly slapped him and coldly said, “How many times have I taught you, how can you still be discovered by her?”

This person put on a long face and said, “I ......I do not know.”

Madam Wang slapped him again and said, “I have told you never to open your mouth, why do you still talk too much?”

This man protected his face and said, “I only spoke a sentence a moment ago, I ......How do I know ......”
    He slid suddenly from the chair and knelt down.

Madam Wang sneered and walked around him, her face was filled with murderous intent.

Mr. Ge suddenly said, “Keep him, he will have his use later on.”

Madam Wang sneered and kicked him rolling as she said sternly, “Useless thing, roll behind my back quickly......Quick!”

Zhang Haoer sighed gently and said, “I already knew that he could not act like him, even if his face resembles Second Master Tian, but how can he act like Second Master Tian?”

Madam Wang eyed her with the corner of her eyes, with a stiff smile, she said, “He certainly cannot deceive you, but others are not like you who had an affair with Second Master Tian.”

Zhang Haoer gave a faint smile and said, “Are you being jealous?”

Madam Wang had smiled and said, “Why should I be jealous, but do you still dare to accompany him to sleep?”

Tian SiSi jumped up suddenly, clenched her teeth and said, “Where is my daddy now? If you do not dare to bring me to see him, at least tell me where he is.”

Madam Wang sighed gently and said, “We are really a little afraid to bring you to see him.”

Tian SiSi’s complexion became paler and said, “Why?”

Madam Wang said, “I asked you something, you have not answered it, so why should I answer you?”

Tian SiSi said, “What did you ask me?”

Madam Wang said, “How did you see that that person was not Second Master Tian?”

Tian SiSi sneered, “Can’t you see?”

Madam Wang said, “He certainly did not have Second Master Tian’s style, his acting was probably not entirely alike Second Master Tian, but he just sat there without moving, and in such dim lighting too, how could you still see that?”

Tian SiSi hesitatingly said, “I am telling you, my father’s health was recently not very good. He had not smoked for several months.”

Madam Wang and Mr. Ge looked at each other and nodded.

Tian SiSi said, “I asked you a question.”

Mr. Ge said, “What did you ask?”

Tian SiSi said, “My father ......”

Mr. Ge had interrupted her suddenly and said, “If you want to see your father, that is also very easy. As long as you marry me, I will certainly lead you home to pay a visit to father-in-law.”

Tian SiSi clenched her teeth and said bitterly, “I urge you to quickly lose your heart’s wish.”

Mr. Ge said easily, “I will never lose heart.”

Tian SiSi suddenly screamed and said, “No matter what your heart’s wish, I would rather die than marry you, even if my father really complies, I would rather die.”

Mr. Ge said, “Why?”

Madam Wang said, “Why? He is not too old. He does not have a wife, his moral behavior is not bad, his wugong skill is excellent, why can’t you marry him?”

Tian SiSi screamed, “No matter what, he is just not a person!”

Zhang Haoer blinked and said with a smile suddenly, “I think I can infer that you dislike him because he is too ugly.”

Tian SiSi said, “Humph.”

Madam Wang walked and patted Mr. Ge's shoulder and said with a smile, “If you become handsome, perhaps she would marry you.”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “A pretty girl would like to have a matching husband.”

Mr. Ge said, “You want me to become handsome?”

Zhang Haoer said, “The more handsome the better.”

Mr. Ge smiled and suddenly said, “That is also easy.”

He turned around suddenly, and after a long time he turned around again slowly.

Zhang Haoer clapped with a smile, “Really has become a lot more handsome, such a man, everyone will like including me.”

Madam Wang also said with a smile, “It looks like if Miss Tian is not willing to marry him, others will fight to get him.”

Zhang Haoer said, “That is true.”

Tian SiSi originally was not willing to look at this person even if she was dead, but curiosity caused her to take a look.

She only looked once before she was also stunned.

Mr. Ge had really completely turned into another person.
    A mature, outstandingly handsome, romantic middle-aged person, the kind of man that possessed unique leadership strength.
    That was precisely the charm and elegance that moved young girls’ hearts.

Tian SiSi nearly could not believe her own eyes.

Madam Wang looked at her and said softly said with a smile, “Have you never heard of disguising technique?”

Of course, Tian SiSi had heard of it.

But although Mr. Ge's face did not show any expression, that face did not look like it was the disguised face that could be easily altered.
    But perhaps that was because Tian SiSi never looked at this person carefully.
    She did not dare to look at this person even once.

But if he was obviously a handsome man, why did he have to become this scary ugly person.
    Was it because he did not dare to expose his own real identity, therefore he never dared to show his own proper face?
    What was his real identity?

Tian SiSi became more suspicious, but she was actually no longer as afraid.
    Mr. Ge’s present appearance would not incite fear, not only his face was handsome, but his smiling face was gentle and charming.

He looked at Tian SiSi, and smilingly said, “Now I would match you, right?”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “With your appearance, even if a goddess descends to earth, you will still be a match.”

Tian SiSi’s heart had somewhat been moved, but she made an effort to shake her head and said loudly, “This is not good!”

Zhang Haoer said, “Why isn't it good?”

Tian SiSi said, “I do not know him, no one knows him, how can I marry him?”

Zhang Haoer said, “This is actually true, a person like Lady Tian, certainly must marry an honored and popular person.”

Madam Wang said with a smile, “Luckily, our Mr. Ge’s name and fame and yours are a perfect match, therefore you two are really properly matched.”

Tian SiSi said, “Oh?”

Madam Wang said, “If you know his real name, you might get real scared.”

Tian SiSi said, “Oh?”

Madam Wang said easily, “Have you heard of Liu FengGu?”

Liu FengGu?
    This person was unexpectedly the Chiangnan’s number one hero Liu FengGu.

Tian SiSi was really scared.

Liu FengGu was also a great person in her mind, but she could never have dreamed that this mean and shameless person was unexpectedly someone who was a great person in her mind!

END OF CHAPTER 28

Chapter 29 -- Yang Fan and Liu FengGu

One

If this had happened before this, Lady Tian would have probably jumped up with joy.
    But the present Lady Tian would behave entirely different.

Unexpectedly she contained her anger and stared at him, “Are you really Liu FengGu?”

Liu FengGu was smiling and said, “That is not false.”

Tian SiSi said, “You are really that Chiangnan’s number one in wugong, the quick-witted unparalleled in the world Liu FengGu?”

Liu FengGu said with a smile, “Liu FengGu is myself, there is no other.”
    Not only his appearance had changed, his voice had also changed, becoming more gentle, more courteous, and more charming.

Tian SiSi said, “You say that you are Liu FengGu, but how do I know that you are not telling me lies?”

Immediately Liu FengGu smiled lightly and his body leaped up high.
    She saw with her own eyes that he had hit the roof quickly, with arms open wide, he suddenly flew to the side like a handsome swallow.
    And then he pasted to the roof like a fly.

Zhang Haoer had clapped loudly and vigorously.

Madam Wang said, “This is precisely the most difficult to practice levitation skill, “seven types of flying swallow”, this is the unique skill that only Liu FengGu has.”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “No need for you to say anything, Lady Tian certainly can judge his quality for herself.”

Tian SiSi could certainly judge his quality.
    She knew that this kind of changing-direction-in-the-air levitation skill was the most difficult and the best kind of levitation skill.
    She could not bear sighing in secret, as she realized that this mean and shameless person was really someone whom she had thought of as a great person.

Liu FengGu fell lightly in front of her, his smiling face was the gentlest kind, as he said, “Now have you believed me?”

Tian SiSi stood silently for a while before giving a long sigh, “I believe you, but I still do not understand something.”

Liu FengGu said, “You do not understand? What matter don’t you understand?”

Tian SiSi said, “If such a person like you had frankly and with upright means sought a marriage alliance with me, perhaps I am already married to you, why do you have to go around like this?”

Liu FengGu said with a smile, “If you marry me now, it is still not too late.”

Tian SiSi said, “But it is too late now.”

Liu FengGu said, “Why?”

Tian SiSi said, “Because......Because I already have someone I love.”

Liu FengGu sank his face and calmly said, “It is only a pity that your beloved is a murderer who can never appear again in the daylight.”

Tian SiSi blinked and said, “You think I meant Qin Ge?”

Liu FengGu said, “He is not?”

Tian SiSi’s eyes brightened as she suddenly sneered, “If you think my beloved is Qin Ge, and therefore you have framed him by putting the murder accusation of the meddlesome monk on his shoulder, then you are thoroughly mistaken.”

Liu FengGu seriously said, “Then who is he if not Qin Ge?”

Tian SiSi was nipping her lips and said, “Although he may not be as attractive as you, but he is actually very intelligent, and a very lovable person!”

Liu FengGu coldly said, “Actually who is he?”

Tian SiSi said, “He is surnamed Yang, called Yang Fan.”

She stole a look at Liu FengGu, but who knew that Liu FengGu did not show any expression.

Tian SiSi also said, “Not only is he the person I like, moreover my father has also recognized him as his son-in-law, therefore the only way I will not marry him is only if …”

Liu FengGu said, “Only if?”

Tian SiSi said, “Only if he is willing to give me to you.”

Liu FengGu hesitatingly also said, “So as long as he is willing to give you to me, you are willing to marry me?”

Tian SiSi said, “Right.”

Liu FengGu said, “You will not go back on your words?”

Tian SiSi said, “I will not renege on a promise.”
    When she spoke, her heart bloomed secretly.

Although that big-headed ghost had his hateful traits, but he definitely would not betray a friend.
    Moreover, although his face looked stern and unyielding, perhaps actually in his heart he was already secretly in love with her.

“If he knew that I were here, he would certainly have damned all the consequences to rescue me.”
    Had he not rescued her many times before?
    Thinking about it brought some warm happiness in her heart.

She was suddenly only thinking of his good points.
    Although she was hating him so much a moment ago, but at the present time she had forgotten everything about it.

Liu FengGu was unexpectedly silent.
    It was as if he suddenly realized that this was an impossible mission.

Tian SiSi eyed him with the corner of her eyes and said easily, “I have said that I will not renege on a promise, why don't you ask him to chat with you, perhaps he will agree.”

Liu FengGu was silent for a very long time, before he smiled lightly and suddenly said, “I do not need to look for him.”

Tian SiSi blinked and said, “Why? Didn’t you want me?”

Liu FengGu said, “Yes, but actually there is no need to find him, because......”

Tian SiSi could not bear asking, “Because what?”

Liu FengGu smiled very strangely as he said word by word, “Because he will come here.”

Tian SiSi was stunned and said, “You ......How do you know?”

Liu FengGu smiled mysteriously.

“Has that big-headed ghost also fallen into their snare?”
    That could not be!

His head was so big, how could others get him that casually, moreover Qin Ge was also standing ready besides him. Based on their wugong skills and quick wits, even ten Liu FengGus would not necessarily be able to cope with them.

Tian SiSi was stunned momentarily but then she smiled.
    Now she only hoped that Liu FengGu had not deceived her, she only hoped that Yang Fan would really come very quickly.

At this time, she saw a person, walking self-assuredly from outside!

Yang Fan!
    Yang Fan had really come!

Chapter 29 -- Yang Fan and Liu FengGu

Two

If you observed carefully, you could find that some people in the world could appear as opposite characters depending on their needs.

One moment he was a gentleman, and the next moment, he suddenly turned into a villain. One moment, he was serving tea or wine for you, he even would kneel in front of you to lick your feet, but the next moment, he would stiffen his face and kick you down.

Although there were not that many people who were like this, there were not too few either.

Fortunately there were also some people, who regardless whether you were in good luck or in bad luck, he would always appear the same way.

Yang Fan was this kind of person.
    Regardless of where you see him, he woud always show that nonchalant laughing appearance.
    His head always looked bigger than anyone else, he walked along the road unhurriedly, as if even when the sky was falling, he still had no need to worry.
    This kind of appearance could not be his natural appearance, nor could he be considered very lovable.
    But at this moment in Tian SiSi’s eyes, he never looked more lovable.

“He is certainly going to try his hardest to rescue me!”

First as long as there was Yang Fan, there was no problem in the world that could not be solved.
    Tian SiSi liked this development so much, she almost jumped.

What was strange was when Liu FengGu saw Yang Fan, he unexpectedly was not surprised at all, instead he seemed to enjoy his appearance.

He had also beckoned unexpectedly to Yang Fan and said, “Come here.”
    Yang Fan came to him.

As soon as he came in Tian SiSi thought that Qin Ge would also come.
    Who knew that Yang Fan had just calmly stood there with his smiling face.

Tian SiSi’s heart started to wonder, “Perhaps he is only waiting for his opportunities, this big-headed ghost is always very patient and brave.”

She was staring at his hands, hoping that his hands would strangle Liu FengGu’s throat all of a sudden.

Yang Fan had not looked at her once, as if he had not known that she was there.

Liu FengGu smiled and said, “You are late.”

Yang Fan was smiling and said, “Regretfully.”

Liu FengGu said, “You have no need to say sorry to me, this Miss Tian is the one waiting for you, she was very worried.”

Yang Fan said, “Oh?”
    As if he had just found out that Tian SiSi was here, he turned around to smile at her and said lightly, “With regrets, I did not know that you were waiting for me here.”

Tian SiSi stared with big eyes and said, “You did not know?”

Yang Fan shook his head.

Tian SiSi almost screamed, but she reluctantly endured this patiently and said, “Where do you think I am?”

Yang Fan said with a light smile, “Wherever you are, it does not seem to have any relations with me.”

Tian SiSi said, “You ...... have you forgotten who asked me to come here?”

Yang Fan said, “Your feet belong to your body, you certainly came here in your own accord.”

Tian SiSi was so stunned she could not say anything.
    She discovered suddenly that Yang Fan seemed to have completely turned into another person.
    She had never seen anything stranger.

“Is this Yang Fan also a disguised person?”
    It could not be!
    Others’ head would never be as big as his, his smile would never look as repugnant.

Liu FengGu folded his arms while looking, he appeared very happy and satisfied with himself. Then he said, “Miss Tian wants you to chat with me.”

Yang Fan said, “To discuss what?”

Liu FengGu said, “About her.”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “What has to be discussed about her?”

Liu FengGu said, “I want her to marry me, but she actually said that she wants you to agree first.”

Yang Fan said, “She wants me to agree?”
    He seemed to think that this was very funny, he suddenly laughed and said, “Am I her father that she wants me to agree first?”

Liu FengGu said, “Because she says that she must marry you.”

Yang Fan said, “I have already said, even if all the women in the world were dead, I still would not dare to marry her.”

Liu FengGu said, “What did she say?”

Yang Fan said, “She said if all the men in the world were dead, she still could not marry me.”

Then he turned around to Tian SiSi and said, “Isn’t that what you said?”

Tian SiSi clenched her teeth, her whole body was shaking incessantly.
    She was so mad she could not say anything.
    She only wished she could pound this big head into a watermelon pulp.

Liu FengGu said with a smile, “Since you have said so, it looks like our wedding will no longer be in question.”

Yang Fan said, “There should not be any question since the beginning.”

Liu FengGu laughed and said, “Good, very good, when the time comes I will certainly ask you to drink in celebration.”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “I will protest if you have not asked me.”
    Liu FengGu laughed and embraced his shoulder.

Up until now, Tian SiSi still stood there like an idiot, but she could already ascertain that these two people were not strangers.

However she could not bear asking, “You are friends with each other?”

Yang Fan said, “No, we are not friends ......”

Liu FengGu was smiling as he continued, “We are only brothers, the best of brothers.”

Tian SiSi’s lips moved for some time before she could say, “You have planned this from the beginning until the end?”

Yang Fan said easily, “He has said a moment ago that we are good brothers.”

Tian SiSi was staring at him, before she suddenly screamed, “Surnamed Yang, Yang Fan, are you actually a person? What kind of a thing are you?”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “Yang Fan is originally not a thing.”

Liu FengGu had also smiled and said, “You think that his real surname is Yang, and he is really called Yang Fan?”

Tian SiSi felt as if someone had suddenly whipped her, she could not help taking a few steps backward as she dropped to sitting on the coffin.

She was like a person who was quickly drowning to death, she could only grip the floating plank with great difficulty, but she suddenly discovered that she was not gripping a plank, but an alligator, an alligator which could eat a person.
    Now she just felt like she was sinking slowly under the water.

After a very long time, she finally could say with a mute voice, “You are not Yang Fan?”

Yang Fan said, “Luckily I am not.”

Tian SiSi said, “The real Yang Fan?”

Yang Fan said, “In Shaolin Temple.”

Tian SiSi said, “What is he doing in Shaolin Temple?”

Yang Fan said, “Chanting the scripture, knocking the drum.”

Tian SiSi said, “He ......He is a monk?”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “Now he might have possibly become a senior monk.”

Tian SiSi nodded slowly while muttering, “I finally have understood ......”
    She had really understood?
    Perhaps she indeed had understood a lot, but there were some other matters that she could have never imagined even in her dreams.

END OF CHAPTER 29

Chapter 30 - Dead Ends

One

Tian SiSi sat on the coffin although she wished she could hide inside it instead.
    She thought that she would be able to wail loudly to expiate her feeling but she could not even shed her tears.

Couldn’t she force the tears to come? A person without hope and without tears was a person in total despair, although the flowing tears were painful, not being able to cry was even more fearful.

But the way she looked now was very peaceful, very tranquil.

Liu FengGu’s eyes never wavered from her, “You have said that you will not renege on your promise.”

Tian SiSi said without thinking, “Yes, I said so.”

Liu FengGu said, “You agree to marry me?”

Tian SiSi said, “I have promised you, only ......I must ask you something.”

Liu FengGu said with a smile, “As long as you are happy, you can ask 1000 questions.”

Tian SiSi said, “I only want to ask you, why do want me to marry you? There are many other girls in the world.“

Liu FengGu said, “Although there are many women, there is only one Tian SiSi.”

Tian SiSi said, “I must know the truth, now what else do you fear? Why aren’t you willing to tell me the truth?”

Liu FengGu said, “Because the truth is not that pleasant to hear.”

Tian SiSi said, “I want to know.”

Liu FengGu hesitated before saying, “Do you know who is the world’s richest person?”

Tian SiSi said, “Who?”

Liu FengGu said with a smile, “It is you, presently the world’s richest person is you.”

Tian SiSi sat there for a while before saying slowly, “You must marry me, not for myself, but for my money.”

Liu FengGu sighed and said, “I have already said that the truth is not as touching as the lie.”

Tian SiSi said, “Why don’t you simply kill me and rob the money, isn’t that a lot more convenient?”

Liu FengGu said, “That will cause trouble.”

Tian SiSi said, “How can it be trouble?”

Liu FengGu said, “Do you know how many family properties do you have?”

Tian SiSi said, “I do not know.”

Liu FengGu said, “But I actually have investigated very clearly, in each province and in each big or small city, you have family businesses in those places. If I were to grab them one by one, I would still be doing that until my beard has turned white.”

He smiled as he continued, “But if I were Lady Tian's husband, wouldn’t I be automatically the business manager of the whole properties. If unfortunately you were to accidentally die, all the family business would logically be turned over to the person surnamed Liu.”

Tian SiSi nodded slowly and said, “This method is indeed a lot more convenient.”

Liu FengGu said, “Now you have finally understood.”

Tian SiSi said, “Actually I should have understood this before.”

Liu FengGu said, “But you have not thought of this truth before, because this truth is really too simple. The most wonderful thing is, the simpler the truth, the more often people could not understand it.”

Tian SiSi said, “I still have something I do not understand.”

Liu Fenggu said, “You say it.”

Tian SiSi said, “Since you want me to agree to marry you, why did you pretend for Yang Fan to rescue me? “

Liu FengGu said, “Because I originally wanted you to marry him.”

Tian SiSi sneered, “You thought I would marry him?”

Liu FengGu said, “A lot of women want to repay their debt of being rescued by marrying the man who rescued her.”

Tian SiSi said, “Therefore you make several opportunities for him to rescue me?”

Liu FengGu said with a smile, “Although this method has been used many times before, it is still pretty effective.”

Tian SiSi said, “Why didn’t you pick someone else, and chose this pig instead?”

Liu FengGu said, “Because he is my brother, if he were rich, then I would be rich as well.”

Tian SiSi said, “Why don't you think of a way to make me feel grateful to you and then marry you, wouldn’t that be a lot simpler?”

Liu FengGu said lightly, “A person like me would prefer the situation where I do not have to show myself. You might not understand this, but you will slowly understand.”

Tian SiSi coldly said, “Perhaps I have already understood now.”

Liu FengGu said, “Oh?”

Tian SiSi said, “If you do not show yourself, if the proposition falls through, you are not really involved, therefore you are still the Chiangnan’s hero, and no one will find out about your involvement.”

She sneered suddenly and said, “But I have actually found out your problem, your problem is that you are too smart for your own good.”

Liu FengGu said with a smile, “I guess you are not that stupid.”

Tian SiSi said, “Now you have actually shown your own hands.”

Liu FengGu said, “Right.”

Tian SiSi said, “Why have you changed your mind?”

Liu FengGu said, “First, because I thought you disliked my brother so much that you would not be willing to marry him. Second, because I am anxious to get the money now for my use, I don’t have the time to play tricks on you anymore.”

Tian SiSi said, “Therefore you have decided to tell me the truth?”

Liu FengGu said, “Now regardless of what I say, there is no more problem.”

Tian SiSi said, “Now actually what do you want to do?”

Liu FengGu said, “We must certainly return to the Tian village first to get married, moreover we also must have Second Master Tian personally bless this wedding.”

Tian SiSi said, “Which Second Master Tian?”

Liu FengGu smiled and said, “Certainly the one that you saw a moment ago.”

Tian SiSi said, “Then?”

Liu FengGu said, “When everyone in jiang-hu has all acknowledged me as the son-in-law of the Tian’s family, this Second Master Tian can die of old age peacefully in bed.”

Tian SiSi said, “And then not long after that, I will also unfortunately die of illness.”

Liu FengGu said lightly, “The young girl is ill-fated, an intelligent and attractive girl sometimes cannot live a long life.”

Tian SiSi said, “Then all the Tian family’s properties will belong to the surnamed Liu.”

Liu FengGu said lightly, “But I will never forget the way the Tian family has adopted me, therefore every spring and fall, I will offer a sacrifice of prayer, and I will certainly shed some tears on the Tian family’s graves.”

Tian SiSi sighed and said, “You are indeed very thorough in your preparation, but it is only a pity that you have forgotten something.”

Liu FengGu said, “Oh?”

Tian SiSi said, “Since you have told me the truth, how can I still willingly marry you?”

Liu FengGu said, “Didn’t you promise me already?”

Tian SiSi said, “You can treat what I said earlier about agreeing to marry you as a nonsense.”

Liu FengGu laughed suddenly and said, “You think I have not really thought of this? Liu FengGu’s quick-witted, unparalleled, foolproof plan, this reputation is not that easy to get.”

Tian SiSi said, “You ......You can compel me to marry you, but you absolutely cannot force me, in front of the big crowd of people, to bow to Heaven and Earth with you to get married, you should just forget about it even in your dream!”

Liu FengGu said, “I always do not like having a dream.”

Tian SiSi said, “Do you have the method to force me to change my mind?”

Liu FengGu said, “I have no need to force you to change your mind, as long as I will not let you interfere, that should be fine.”

Tian SiSi said, “But my legs belong to my body, how can you force me to bow to heaven and earth with you?”

Liu FengGu said, “But I may use others legs actually to replace your legs, when the new bride walks, won’t other people also support her?”

Tian SiSi had debated this throughout anxiously, fueled with her anger.
    If a person did not have anything to rely on, often she would become unreasonably strong.
    But her tears eventually must drop down.

She nipped her lips, after a very long time, she blurted out, “Although I know that you can say those things, you actually will not be able to really do those things.”

Liu FengGu said, “You do not believe that I am such a person who can deliver on what I say?”

Tian SiSi said, “But you must have certainly realized how all of this will incite others’ suspicion, otherwise you would have already done it. You went around and around to get me, why would you wait until now to do this?”

Liu FengGu said, “Right, Second Master Tian' friends are a lot, by my status, no one should certainly suspect me, therefore first I must certainly find someone who can replace you to speak in the wedding.”

Tian SiSi said, “Nobody else can speak for me.”

Liu FengGu said, “There is someone, I guarantee you that if she speaks for you, no one will disbelieve her.”

Tian SiSi said, “Have you found such a person?”

Liu FengGu said, “You do not believe me?”

Tian SiSi said, “You ......Whom do you find?”
    She really had no need to say this, because she had seen Zhang Haoer entering the room holding a person's hand.

She never could believe that this person could betray her.
    She would rather die than to believe it, but she had no alternative but to believe it actually.

Tian Xin.
    She had finally seen Tian Xin.

Chapter 30 - Dead Ends

Two

Tian Xin was smiling sweetly, holding Zhang Haoer’s hand, just like when she was pulling Tian SiSi’s hand before.
    She still looked very clever, and yet so naive.
    She even had not shown any ashamed look.

Tian SiSi originally liked her smiles a lot, but the most that she liked was looking at her pouty smiles. Sometimes she also seemed very experienced, very sensible, but at times she would smile like a baby.

Babies were always lovable.
    Now she was smiling positively like a baby.
    But Tian SiSi luckily had not actually seen her smile, otherwise perhaps she would immediately get incensed.

Although she stared ahead with big eyes, she really could not see anything.
    Even when Liu FengGu spoke to her, it was as if she was listening from a faraway place.

Liu FengGu was asking Tian Xin, “How we should handle this matter, have you completely understood?”

Tian Xin sweetly said, “What elder sister Zhang said a moment ago, I have not forgotten a single word.”

Liu FengGu said, “What did she say?”

Tian Xin said, “Tomorrow evening, I will accompany the master and the young lady home, on that occasion people will have already slept. Therefore we may slip in secretly into the house from the back door.”

Liu FengGu said, “Why do we have to slip in secretly?”

Tian Xin said, “Because the young lady cannot say anything or walk properly, therefore no one should see her like that.”

Liu FengGu said, “On the next days, why wouldn’t she show up to play in the garden?”

Tian Xin said, “I would say that the young lady feels embarrassed, therefore she would not see anyone.”

Liu FengGu said, “Why should she feel embarrassed?”

Tian Xin said, “Because four days from now will be the young lady’s great happiness day, a person who will become a new bride, will always feel embarrassed!”

Liu FengGu said, “Why does the marriage celebration has to be conducted so hurriedly?”

Tian Xin said, “Because Second Master Tian has gotten sick, he must prevent any possible further bad luck by arranging for this happy event.”

Liu FengGu said, “How could Second Master Tian get sick so suddenly?”

Tian Xin said, “He suffered a heat-stroke on the road, compounded with his chronic illness, therefore he was heavily sick.”

Liu FengGu said, “Because he is heavily sick, therefore he must arrange for this joyous occasion for the young lady, this old person's idea is rooted by this cause.”

Tian Xin said, “Also because he is heavily sick, therefore he cannot leave the room to receive guests, even if some old friends have come, they will only be able to sit in his room.”

Liu FengGu said, “Anything else?”

Tian Xin said, “A patient certainly should not catch a chill again, therefore the windows in his room is closed tight, coupled with covered window blinds
    .”
    Liu Fenggu said, “They must be very thick window blinds.”

Tian Xin said, “The patient already cannot sit, also cannot speak, at most he can only lie down on the bed and greet his friends. Moreover, since the marriage celebration is arranged in a big hurry, not many friends can be contacted.”

Liu FengGu said, “The less the better, as long as some people can speak about the event, that will be fine.”

Tian Xin said, “I have jotted down the list of the invitees and have given it to the elder sister a moment ago.”

Liu FengGu showed his satisfaction and said, “Then?”

Tian Xin said, “Then when the great happiness day arrives, Zhang Haoer and Madam Wang are going to be the happy mothers, they are responsible for dressing up the new bride, and will hold up together the new bride with me to bow to Heaven and Earth.”

Liu FengGu said, “Then?”

Tian Xin said with a smile, “Then when the new bride has entered the marriage chamber, it will no longer be our problem.”

Liu FengGu laughed and said, “Then when this matter has been completed, I might supply you with my brother's marriage celebration, that will be the true marriage celebration.”

Tian Xin blushingly lowered her head, but sneaked a secret glance at Yang Fan, her eyes were filled with sentimental feelings.
    Had she really fallen for this big-headed ghost?
    Had she betrayed Tian SiSi to get him?
    There were many things in the world that seemed too absurd, too strange to be imagined or to be believed.

Everyone was smiling.
    Each of them had reasons to smile, although not necessarily to laugh.

In any case, Tian SiSi had not heard their laughter.
    She seemed to have dropped into some cold water a moment ago, but now this water had started to form the ice at the top.
    She felt her body get chilled to the bone.

“Yang Fan, you are good, Tian Xin, you are good, you two people are both good.”

She really wanted to laugh, laugh at herself for treating these two people as her friends.
    And not just friends, but really parts of her life.

But now? Now, anything else in this world was no longer her problems.
    She suddenly found herself lonely in this world, no family and no friends.
    But perhaps there was someone!

Qin Ge!

Qin Ge would not collaborate with these low, shameless people, otherwise why did they hatched that plan to frame him?
    But where was he? Was he thinking of a way to save her?

This was Tian SiSi final reason to hope, as long as she could hear about Qin Ge now, she would not spare any sacrifice at any price.

At this moment, she suddenly heard Liu FengGu ask Yang Fan, “Qin Ge? You have not brought him here?”

Yang Fan smiled and said, “If not for bringing him here, how could I have come so late?”

Liu FengGu also smiled and said, “How is he? Is he really very difficult to cope with?”

Yang Fan said, “If a person has suffered 500-600 sabre cuts, he is not easy to deal with!”

Liu FengGu said, “Why didn’t you leave him to the monk from the Shaolin Temple? Why did you have to expend your own strength?”

Yang Fan said, “This person really likes to meddle in other people’s business, if I have kept him outside, I would not have felt relieved.”

Liu FengGu said with a smile, “It looks like you work even more careful than me, no wonder other people say that a big-headed person always yields a thorough result.”

Yang Fan smiled and said, “I have left him behind to our guards outside, but now I should bring him in?”

Liu FengGu said, “Fine, bring him in.”

Thereupon Tian SiSi would see Qin Ge.
    But now she would have sacrificed anything rather than to see Qin Ge appear like that.

Chapter 30 - Dead Ends

Three

Qin Ge came in lifted by two people, a person holding his body, a person lifting up his legs, as if lifting a dead person.
    A dead person at least was stiff, with bones inside it.
    But Qin Ge seemed to be completely weak, as soft as the beach sands.
    Others just held him up, as if he might turn into flowing soft mud.

When he was drunk, he seemed to look a little like this too.
    But he was now actually very sober, not even the slightest tipsy feeling, only full of anger and hatred.

Liu FengGu sighed and said, “Actually how did you cope with him? How could you make him become like this? “

Yang Fan said lightly, “Nothing really special, I just use a couple of fingers to knock on him several times.”

Liu FengGu frowned, “Before, he suffered five hundred sabre cuts just fine, but now he could not withstand your fingers?”

Yang Fan said, “Before he was a pauper, a poor person's bones were always especially hard.”

Liu FengGu said, “Now?”

Yang Fan said, “As soon as a person becomes famous, he also becomes different. Anyone who indulges in the life of dissipation all year, even if he was an iron man before, his body would still become porous.”

Zhang Haoer also sighed and said, “Move the chair quickly and hold up Hero Qin to sit. It is cold and wet on the floor, if Hero Qin accidentally catches the cold, who will take the responsibility?”

These two people immediately propped the chair with Qin Ge on it solicitiously, giving him a very sad appearance.
    Tian SiSi clenched her teeth, really wishing she could run over and slap their faces a few times.
    Although the chair was very spacious, Qin Ge sat unsteadily, as if he could slip off easily.

Liu FengGu walked closer and smilingly said, “Brother Qin, I have not seen you for many years. I want to urge Brother Qin to take care of your own body, although wine and women are very attractive, they cannot be consumed daily like food.”

Qin Ge looked at him and spit at him.

Liu FengGu had not moved at all, he had not put up his hand to wipe it away, and yet he still smiled at him. How many people in the world could really withhold himself when someone had spit at him?

Qin Ge suddenly laughed and said, “I really admire you, your really have tight self-control, you are not really an individual, I only feel strange how your mother could have given birth to you?”

Liu FengGu was also looking at him, after a while he turned to Yang Fan and said, “You understand what he is trying to do?”

Yang Fan nodded and said, “He wants you to kill him quickly.”

Liu FengGu said lightly, “Now that Shaolin Temple has known him as the murderer of the meddlesome monk, whether he lives or dies, it is no longer any problem.”

Yang Fan said, “But you cannot kill him very quickly.”

Liu FengGu said, ”Certainly. Before he dies, I still want to know something very much. Besides him, no one else can tell me, how can he die so quickly?”

Yang Fan said, “What matter do you want to know?”

Liu FengGu said, “I want to know how many sabre slashes can he suffer?”

Yang Fan said, “Can you guess?”

Liu FengGu said, “At least 120 slashes.”

Yang Fan said, “Nobody can suffer 120 slashes.”

Liu FengGu instead had smiled suddenly and said, “Do you bet?”

Yang Fan said, “What kind of a bet?”

Liu FengGu said, “If somebody strikes him with a sabre for 119 times and he dies, then I lose the bet.”

Yang Fan said, “That depends on how strong you will strike him?”

Liu FengGu said, “Like this.”
    He swung suddenly at Qin Ge’s leg.

Qin Ge’s face wrinkled and suddenly said with a smile, “This sabre cut is rather too light, even if I were to suffer 300-500 sabre slashes, that will not matter.”

Liu FengGu said easily, “If Brother Qin wants to suffer many sabre slashes, I will not disappoint you.”

Tian SiSi suddenly said loudly, “I will bet with you.”

Liu FengGu had smiled and said, “You want to bet with me? What kind of a bet?”

Tian SiSi clenched her teeth said, “I bet you do not dare to kill him with one stroke of your sabre.”

Liu FengGu said, “Oh?”

Tian SiSi said, “If I lose, I ......I am willing to marry you, you have no need to play anymore tricks for the marriage.”

Liu FengGu was smiling and said, “This gambling stake is actually very big, I should consider this carefully.”

Tian Xin suddenly curled her lips and sweetly said, “Our young lady’s feelings are very generous, she is afraid that Young Master Qin will suffer hardship under the sabre slashes, therefore she devises this method. Since sooner or later everyone must die, suffering one slash is better than many slashes.”

She smiled naively and then said, “Nobody else knows more about the young lady's regard other than me.”

Liu FengGu said, “What else do you also know?”

Tian Xin said with a smile, “Although I know the young lady's feelings well, but it changes extremely quickly, sometimes she really wanted to eat the candied lotus seeds, but when I came with it, she no longer wanted it, instead she wanted to eat the lantern festival day snacks.”

She blinked and also said with a smile, “Therefore regardless of what the young lady said, you just listen to her nicely, but do not make earnest on it, do not make a bet with her, because if she loses, she will not follow through with it.”

Tian SiSi was staring at her, her eyes seemed to spit fire at her.

Immediately Tian Xin turned to her and said, “I am just saying the truth, the young lady should not feel angry.”

Tian SiSi said with a smile suddenly, “You can rest assure that although I am mad at the bastard, I am not mad at you.”

Tian Xin dangled her head and said softly, “I know that the young lady detests me in your heart, but I also have my hardship.”

Tian SiSi said, “Oh?”

Tian Xin said, “I have been a servant girl since birth, you are the young lady since birth, my hardship, you certainly cannot understand, if an individual serves as the servant girl, she will turn into a block of wood, she will not have any joy or pain.”

She sighed, then said, “The young lady is actually a person, the servant girl is also a person, nobody is willing to be the servant girl for a lifetime.”

Tian SiSi’s body trembled and said, “I ......When have I treated you like a servant girl? Say it!”

Tian Xin said, “Regardless of how the young lady treated me, I am always your servant girl.”

Tian SiSi said, “Therefore you wanted to harm me?”

Tian Xin dangled her head and said, “If the young lady were in my situation, you would probably do the same thing.”

Tian SiSi also sighed suddenly and said, “Good, I am not blaming you, but I also have something to say to you.”

Tian Xin said, “I am listening.”

Tian SiSi said, “You come here, no one else can hear this.”

Tian Xin lowered her head and walked slowly.

Tian SiSi said, “Come closer, good ......”

She suddenly expended her whole strength to slap Tian Xin’s face.
    Then she dropped down and wept bitterly loudly.

She really had endured patiently for a long time, she still wanted to continue to endure patiently, but at this last straw, she could not help but collapse.
    She no longer had hopes, not even the last ray of hope.

If a person were in total despair, she could no longer support herself, because what was the purpose?
    If the life were a road, her road would no longer exist.
    She had met dead ends.

END OF CHAPTER 30

Chapter 31 – Asking the Gentleman to Enter the Coffin

One

In the world did dead ends really exist?
    As long as there was the road, people could still walk away.

As long as a person did not have to really enter the coffin, he would still have hope – even without the road, you could still make your own way.

Tian SiSi dropped besides the coffin.
    She was not in the coffin, but she was really too close to it.

Two

The secret room had suddenly became very quiet, not because they wanted to listen to Tian SiSi’s weeping sound, but because they had suddenly heard a very strange sound of footsteps above. The sound of footsteps was heard from above, from Fan Yin Temple.

Fan Yin Temple was a temple, so to hear someone walk inside the temple was not a very strange matter. But what was strange was that these footsteps were really heavy. Even if there were ten tall giants were walking above, they would not produce such loud sounds of footsteps.
    Everyone was listening to the slow rhythmic sound of footsteps walking slowly.

Liu FengGu suddenly said, “Master Wu Se has come.”

Madam Wang looked pale as a ghost and said, “How do you know that he has come?”

Liu FengGu coldly said, “Besides this senior monk, who else could walk with such deep endogenic force?”

Yang Fan said, “There are three people who have come.”

Madam Wang said, “Three people?”

Liu FengGu nodded and said, “The other two people's footsteps are too light, you cannot hear them.”

Zhang Haoer said, “What is this senior monk doing, circling above us?”

Liu FengGu sneered, “He is giving us a demonstration.”

Zhang Haoer changed countenance and said, “If so, does he know already that there are people down here?”

Yang Fan nodded and said, “But he has not actually discovered the way to come down.”

Zhang Haoer said, “But he will know it sooner or later?”

Madam Wang said, “Since he already knows that there are people down here, if he cannot find us, how is he willing to leave?”

Zhang Haoer smiled reluctantly and said, “Luckily the golden beard and others will no longer be able to open their mouths, there are no more witnesses.”

Madam Wang said, “But f he sees us down here, he will get suspicious.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Then we should leave this place as quickly as possible.”

Yang Fan suddenly said, “We cannot leave!”

Zhang Haoer said, “Why?”

Yang Fan with a calm face said, “We cannot leave, that means we cannot leave.”

Zhang Haoer said, “So we just wait for him here?”

Yang Fan said, “We also do not need to wait.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Since we cannot leave, and we should not wait, tell us what you will do.”

Yang Fan said, “I will find him.”

Madam Wang blurted out, “You will find him? Are you insane?”

Yang Fan said, “Since he has found this place, he must be suspicious of something. Until he find the answer, he will not drop this matter easily, therefore…”

Zhang Haoer interrupted, “Therefore what?”

Yang Fan said, “Therefore we cannot stop at this point, we should just continue with him…”

Madam Wang also interjected, “Do you also want to kill him to eliminate a witness?”

Yang Fan said lightly, “We have killed a monk, a monk is not someone whom we cannot kill.”

Zhang Haoer said, “The question is, who will kill him?”

Yang Fan said, “I will.”

Zhang Haoer stared at him with big eyes and said, “You? You are not afraid of his Luo Han crouching tiger fist?”

Yang Fan smiled and said, “I am not a tiger, why do I have to fear his crouching tiger fist?”

Zhang Haoer sighed, turned to Liu FengGu and said, “Do you think he is insane?”

Liu FengGu said lightly, “He is not insane, even if all the people in the world have become insane, he is still not insane.”

The sounds of the footsteps above were still chiming, Yang Fan had strode out.

Zhang Haoer sighed and muttered, “I only hope that he will not turn into a toothless tiger.”

Liu FengGu smiled suddenly and said easily, “Even if he dies, I do not want you to die with him, why are you so anxious?”

The sound of footsteps had suddenly stopped.

Zhang Haoer gently sighed and said, “Now he has already come up, that senior monk has also seen him.”

Madam Wang said, “Since that senior monk does not know him, he certainly will not know what he is doing.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Therefore the senior monk will certainly ask him now, who are you? What do you want?”

Madam Wang said, “Can he say, I am here to kill you?”

Zhang Haoer said, “He cannot, he is not a pig, how can he let that senior monk be on alert first.”

Madam Wang nodded and said, “Right, he must certainly wait until that senior monk’s guard be lowered, then his opportunity to win will be quite big.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Even if the first strike does not go well, at least he wil have the initiative.”

Madam Wang said, “Therefore, he will certainly converse with that senior monk!”

Zhang Haoer said, “Depending on how smooth he talks, he can certainly cause some confusion in the senior monk.”

Madam Wang had also smiled and said, “Have you also been confused by him?”

Zhang Haoer said, “Are you being jealous?”
    She pulled Tian Xin’s hand and said with a smile, “Now it’s not your turn to be jealous.”

Tian Xin stared ahead continuously, not listening to them speak, as if she was listening intently to the sound above.
    She seemed to really care about Yang Fan more than anyone else.

Tian SiSi?
    Did she really hope that Yang Fan would be an easy mark for Master Wu Se and be pounded like a watermelon pulp?

Tian Xin suddenly said, “You listen, they seemed to start fighting.”
    Actually there was no need for her to say anything, others could also hear.

By now the sounds of footsteps had resounded again solemnly above, even louder than a moment ago. The footsteps were very quick, but they actually only treaded on several fixed places.
    It was said that a Shao Lin eminent monk who had truly attained the Luo Han crouching tiger fist, when he fought with his fists in the snowy area, he would at most leave behind only seven footprints in the snowy area.

Madam Wang said, “It looks like that senior monk is really using the Luo Han crouching tiger fist to cope with him.”

Zhang Haoer sighed and said, “Therefore, he has not been able to strike back.”

Madam Wang sighed, “It looks like this senior monk really has some skill, to cope with him is really not easy.”

The sound of footsteps above became more complicated, louder, as if the fighters were expending their whole strength now.

Zhang Haoer smiled suddenly and said, “But he is also not easy to cope with, otherwise how can this senior monk use such vigorous moves.”

The sound of footsteps made seven very quick steps, as if hammering the drum loudly.

Liu FengGu’s complexion also became very solemn, he said, “This must be ‘the wind and thunder working together’.”

“The wind and thunder workgi together” was precisely one of the most overbearing move in the crouching tiger fist, moreover the move has countless, various changes.

With Master Wu Se's skill level, not many people could avoid this attacking move.
    But Yang Fan obviously had avoided this move.

Among the noises above, there was no sound of anyone dropping down.
    Also for some unknown reason, Tian SiSi secretly relaxed —she unexpectedly had not hoped Yang Fan to die faster?

A girl's emotion was, really really difficult to ascertain.
    But why was it any different than men’s emotion?
    Nobody in the could really control his or her own sentiment, just like nobody could really control the weather.

Zhang Haoer had also relaxed and said, “It looks like this senior monk’s 'the wind and thunder working together’ has not tripped him.”

Liu FengGu calmly said, “He has indeed avoided this move.”

Zhang Haoer said, “I really want to come up to have a look, what is he using to cope with that senior monk?”

Liu FengGu said, “Up to the present, he has not attacked even once.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Did he only come under attack, and never hit back?”

Liu FengGu said, “Precisely.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Why on earth is he fighting like this?”

Liu FengGu said, “This is the most formidable fighting method, he only uses this method to cope with Master Wu Se.”

Zhang Haoer said, “You know why he is fighting like this?”

Liu FengGu nodded and said, “Now he is abiding his time by using ‘Eight sides of you-shen-zhang’ lightness moves to tempt Master Wu Se to assault him with all his strength. After Master Wu Se’s energy is consumed, only then he will attack.”

Zhang Haoer blinked and said, “I understand now, no matter how strong Master Wu Se is, he is already an old man after all, his physical strength is always inferior to the young people.”

Liu FengGu said, “Moreover the Luo Han crouching tiger fist is a very vigorous, strength-exhausting moves, therefore it consumes a lot of real strength. Someone who can fight with the 108 fist moves of crouching tigers while also speaking is already a rare master.”

Zhang Haoer said, “But he is not an apprentice of ‘Eight sides clan’, how can he move with that ‘Eight sides of you-shen-zhang’ move?”

Liu FengGu said, “This person’s wugong is very mixed ......”
    He looked pensive before saying slowly, “He is a very good helper, very useful, since I need this kind of person very much, why do I need to investigate his origin?”

Zhang Haoer rotated her eyes and said with a smile, “Who are you saying this to?”

Liu FengGu said lightly, “To myself.”

Madam Wang suddenly said, “I actually have never understood how you can be good friends with him?”

Liu FengGu coldly said, “I have said that I need him very much, he also needs me very much.”

Madam Wang said, “Why does he need you?”

Liu FengGu said, “It is said that he has made several big cases outside the border, he has offended a lot of masters, therefore he can only run away to Chiangnan.”

Madam Wang said, “You have investigated this?”

Liu FengGu coldly said, “You think I would casually trust a person?”

Madam Wang said, “But you have not completely trusted him, you did not let him know about a lot of matters.”

Liu FengGu smiled suddenly and said, “You think you know everything?”
    He smiled very kindly, very naturally.

But Madam Wang's face had became white, she could not say anything.

Zhang Haoer also said with a smile, “I also have something I do not understand.”

Liu FengGu said, “Oh?”

Zhang Haoer continued, “His head is so big, his belly is not small, how can he has such good levitation skill? Maybe because his bone is too light ......”

Her laughter stopped suddenly as Liu FengGu exclaimed, “This is ‘the crouching tiger strikes awe’ move!”

At this moment, a person had suddenly fallen from above, right by chance into that coffin.
    The coffin was only partially covered.

This person could fall directly into the coffin, because his body was really too thin, too slight.
    Even if the coffin covers had covered a little more space, he could still fall in the same way.
    After he entered the coffin, he was likely a dead person, he did not make any move.

This person was certainly not Yang Fan.
    His head was big, his belly was not small, he would have trouble fitting into an even a bigger coffin.
    So the person who fell down was Master Wu Se.

The crouching tiger strikes awe was precisely the last move of 108 Luo Han crouching tiger fist!
    This move had just put been put forth, Master Wu Se had fallen down.
    He could not even say anything.

Then Yang Fan dropped lightly from above.
    He should be at least ten catty heavy, but when he fell down, he seemed to fall like a fluff of cotton.
    Were his bones really wonderfully light?
    Even if his bones were really light, there were more than a few of them, and yet they had made it back completely intact.

Tian SiSi shut her eyes.
    She never wanted to see this person again, never think of him anymore!

But when he had not come back a moment ago, why did she have to worry for him?
    He was obviously a mean shameless person, who had deceived and harmed her.

Master Wu Se was obviously an honest chivalrious eminent monk.
    So why in her heart she had hoped that he would be defeated?

Tian SiSi shut her eyes, and yet she could actually imagine how this big-headed ghost would appear at present.
    Now he was certainly cocky. Complacent.
    Who should not feel satisfied with himself now?

Everyone had been defeated including Master Wu Se.
    Their plot would be of great success soon, there was nothing that would hinder them.

Tian SiSi before had also listened to many stories of evil persons and evil plots. No matter how complex was the plot, afterwards it would always be revealed by someone, and be thoroughly defeated.

The good and honest side, sooner or later, would always prevail.

But at present, when she experienced this bitter experience, unexpectedly she had suffered a completely different story.
    Now the evil people had triumphed, the evil plot had prevailed, the good people were instead cast aside towards the pitiful dark hell.

Tian SiSi really hated, not not just herself, but also these mean shameless evil people and the whole world.
    There was no justice in this world.

Yang Fan had really the cocky, complacent appearance.
    He had his reason to be satisfied with himself.

Liu FengGu walked to him and patted his shoulder, “Good brother, you really have real skills, this fight was really interesting.”

Yang Fan said lightly, “Not really.”

Zhang Haoer interjected, “Who said so? Who else in jiang-hu can defeat the Shao Lin’s law protector?”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “Actually his skills were indeed much deeper than mine, I only had some luck.”

Liu FengGu said with a smile, “That was not luck, you employed your strategy successfully.”

Zhang Haoer excitedly said, “Actually how did you manage to overthrow him?”

Yang Fan said, “Shao Lin’s Luo Han crouching tiger fist has gone through more than ten generations of Shao Lin monks' revisions. The improvements have made these moves almost impregnable. I also knew that when he displayed these fist moves, it would be impossible for me to attack him back, therefore ......”

Madam Wang also could not bear asking, “Therefore?”

Yang Fan said, “Therefore I only waited, waited for him to hit the last move of the 108 moves, and while he was still taking a breath changing the moves, I suddenly spent my whole strength to attack him.”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “You have really overthrown him all of a sudden.”

Liu FengGu said, “Talking about this, everything seemed easy, but actually it was not simple at all. One must find a way to evade Master Wu Se’s 108 moves of crouching tigers fist, moreover one must find the exact moment when he takes his breath, and then just let go in one flow his whole strength, because if one misses this kind of opportunity, it will never come again.”

Madam Wang also asked suddenly, “Those two lesser monks?”

Yang Fanwei said with a smile, “Those two are not the lesser monks, they also have good standings in Shaolin Temple.”

Madam Wang said, “You have also certainly tidied them up.”

Yang Fan said, “No.”

Madam Wang, “No? You ......”

Yang Fan said, “They left.”

Madam Wang said in consternation, “How can you let them leave?”

Yang Fan said, “I let them leave.”

Madam Wang said, “Why?”

Yang Fan smiled and said, “Because I must let them go back and tell the Shaolin Temple disciples, in whose hand the meddlesome monk has died.”

Madam Wang thought and then sweetly said, “The big headed person thinks clearer than anyone else.”

Qin Ge sitting paralyzed on the chair, at this moment suddenly said, “You framed me because you were afraid that Tian SiSi would marry me?”

Liu FengGu said, “Not only for this reason.”

Qin Ge said, “What else?”

Liu FengGu said, “The meddlesome monk was really too meddlesome, I have wanted to remove him since long ago!”

Qin Ge said, “But you were afraid of the retaliation by the Shaolin Temple’s disciples?”

Liu FengGu said with a smile, “Now I indeed do not want to conflict with the Shaolin Temple directly. In several years, the situation will perhaps be different.”

Qin Ge said, “Therefore you must find a scapegoat?”

Liu FengGu said with a smile, “Actually I do not have any deep hatred to you, only at that time I could not find a better scapegoat, therefore I had to use you.”

Qin Ge sneered, “You actually already felt deep hatred towards me.”

Liu FengGu said, “Oh?”

Qin Ge said, “Because my name rose up suddenly, in these two years my reputation has made louder clap compared to you, you already regarded me as the thorn in your side, sooner or later you would find a way to tidy me up. This idea could serve two purposes in one shot, removing two thorns in your side at one go.”

Liu FengGu said easily, “Since you want to think of it that way, I also will not deny it.”

Qin Ge said, “Now I am only asking you, who killed the meddlesome monk?”

Liu FengGu said, “Can you guess?”

Qin Ge said, “You! Certainly it’s you!”

Liu FengGu said, “You saw it?”

Qin Ge said, “Although I have not seen it, but I actually knew that at the time the meddlesome monk fell down from the vane, you have waited down under to hit him with the fatal fist even before he came to a stop.”

Liu FengGu said, “Then?”

Qin Ge said, “Then you brought his corpse from the tunnel to that secret room.”

Liu FengGu said, “Why did I do that?”

Qin Ge said, “Because you have to manage the time before you tempted us to enter that secret room. From that time until we came out, you also took care to make sure that there would be a lively gambling establishment outside.”

Liu FengGu calmly said, “Continue.”

Qin Ge said, “Simultaneously you intentionally leaked the news to Master Wu Se, so he would rush to the gambling establishment at that time.”

Liu FengGu said, “How did I know that he would rush there promptly?”

Qin Ge said, “Because the meddlesome monk is Master Wu Se's younger fellow, they practiced martial arts together since their childhood, both of them have emotional ties like actual brothers. If Master Wu Se knew that his younger fellow was in danger, then he would certainly hurry to the place regardless of the consequences.”

Liu FengGu said, “What else?”

Qin Ge said, “In order for you to let Master Wu Se see the situation with his own eyes, everything had to timed perfectly, moreover you had already bought one group of people to constitute for the gamblers in the gambling establishment, then they would commit perjury in front of Master Wu Se.”

Liu FengGu said, “Then?”

Qin Ge said, “The people that were forced by the meddlesome monk to shave clean their heads, although some of them were your friends, but in order to execute this flawlessly, therefore you did not hesitate to kill them to eliminate any witnesses.”

Liu FengGu said, “Where did I kill them?”

Qin Ge said, “In here.”
    He said slowly, “This Fan Yin temple is an ancient temple, it was completed before Emperor Liang-di slaughtered the monks. In order for the monks in this temple to evade the calamity, they had made many tunnels and duplicate walls here.”

Liu FengGu coldly said, “Continue your story.”

Qin Ge said, “Not only you can kill people here secretly, you can also find many places to bury them. It is also easy to find the dark place for ambush, therefore you want to use this place as the center of your operation.”

He sneered then said, “Therefore you little crowd of bulldogs and *****es had gathered here together and waited to eat the dog excretion.”

Liu FengGu coldly looked at him and said, “Anything else?”

Qin Ge said, “Now the dog excretion is almost depleted by you, I no longer have anything to say.”

Liu FengGu suddenly gave a long sigh and said, “I did not expect that you are actually a smart one, we have severely underestimated you.”

Qin Ge said, “Actually did you kill the meddlesome monk?”

Liu FengGu said lightly, “I seldom kill people, if the meddlesome monk was not such an eminent monk, I would not have personally done it. “

He easily said, “I only kill famous people: an eminent monk, a hero, or a beautiful woman.”

Qin Ge said, “How about me?”

Liu FengGu sneered, “You are not included.”

Yang Fan suddenly said, “But you also do not need to worry, we will find someone appropriate to kill you.”

Qin Ge sneered, “I prefer death. I would rather die than to look at this little crowd of hungry dogs.”

Yang Fan was not angry and said with a smile lightly, “A hungry dog is always better than a dead dog.”

Liu FengGu suddenly said, “Your wugong skills are very mixed, but did you also study the Shao Lin Pai’s fist style?”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “A person who practices martial arts would sooner or later practice Shao Lin’s fist style.”

Shao Lin’s disciples were indeed very common, although many people had practiced the Shaolin’s fist style, but the ones who could obtain its essence are probably just ten people or so.

Liu FengGu said, “Since you have practiced the Shaolin’s fist style, I will just give this task to you.”

Yang Fan said, “What task?”

Liu FengGu said, “The last task.”
    He smiled then said, “You can use the Shaolin’s fist style on Hero Qin's deadly accupoint, and use Hero Qin’s sabre on Master Wu Se's throat, I will then ask someone to naturally deliver them to Songshan.”

Zhang Haoer interjected, “I understand now, you must send them to the Shaolin Temple, so it will look like they have fought together and have perished together.”

Madam Wang said with a smile, “Although Qin Ge has killed Master Wu Se, but Master Wu Se has finally revenged his fellow, henceforth this bloodbath has finally ended.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Our plan is therefore a great success, we just need to wait to drink and celebrate.”

Liu FengGu said easily with a smile, “Therefore I said that this last matter is also the easiest matter.”

Yang Fan shook his head suddenly and said, “You are all mistaken.”

Liu FengGu frowned and said, “Why?”

Yang Fan said, “It looks to me like this last matter is the most difficult task.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Why is it difficult? Now to kill them, it will take only the slightest effort.”

Yang Fan smiled lightly and said, “If you think it is very easy, why don't you kill them?”

Zhang Haoer winked her eyes and said, “If you are not willing to do it, it is no problem for me to do it.”
    She raised her pair of white hands and smiled, “You may think that my hands are only good for caressing a man’s face, but they can also changed into something very hard, hard enough that you will not like to taste it!”

Yang Fan said, “Oh?”

Zhang Haoer said, “You do not believe me?”
    She suddenly took out a spiky glove from her bosom, after wearing them in her white hands, she sweetly said, “Now, do you believe me? Do you want to try?”

Yang Fan laughed, “Since someone else wants to try it already, why should I interfere.”

Zhang Haoer said with a smile, “You are not so stupid after all.”

Liu FengGu had lowered his face and said suddenly, “Slow down.”

Zhang Haoer said, “Do not take me lightly, I have also practice the Shao Lin Pai’s fist style, if you do not believe me, see this move of ‘crouching tiger strikes awe’.”

She suddenly rushed to Qin Ge, lowered her legs like sitting on a saddle and then, “whoosh” her fist had shot out!
    This fist was precisely the Shaolin’s fis style attack, moreover it has enough strength behind it.

But this fist had not landed on Qin Ge’s body.
    Her hand was suddenly seized by Qin Ge!

Qin Ge who had looked as soft as the beach sands, had unexpectedly leaped up and became a strong person.
    His hand was hard, as hard as his chest.

Zhang Haoer exhausted her strength trying to withdraw her hand, and then suddenly her foot had also flown forward.
    Her foot was also seized.
    Her face had become really pale.

Yang Fan sighed at last and said lightly, “I said that this would be the most difficult task, now you ought to believe me.”

Liu FengGu coldly looked at him without any expression.

Tian SiSi was also looking on.
    Actually she was not really clear how everything stood.

Then someone said sternly, “You would kill a famous eminent monk, a hero or a beautiful woman. But the one I kill is just an absurd person, a disobedient son, or a shameless villain, today I must break my vow against taking life!”

Master Wu Se.

Master Wu Se had unexpectedly also stood up from the coffin.
    Although his stature was skinny and diminutive, he looked like a hundred feet tall giant.

Madam Wang’s face realized that disaster was imminent, she suddenly turned around to escape.

Qin Ge raised Zhang Haoer’s wrist, as her hand suddenly got released.
    Zhang Haoer involuntarily flew forward and landed herself on Madam Wang’s body, the two people crumpled together in one place.

Qin Ge said with a smile, “That is right, you are really good sisters, nobody should leave the other one.”

Madam Wang was struggling up, she turned around and opened her mouth to bite on Zhang Haoer’s ear.
    Zhang Haoer shouted miserably and attacked her throat.
    Madam Wang bent her leg and smashed it on Zhang Haoer’s abdomen.
    They were this kind of persons.

They could use each other, then they were good sisters. But when the going got tough, they turned into each other like mad dogs, if you did not bite me, then I would bite you.
    They were this kind of inhuman persons.

Liu FengGu walked suddenly to them. He pulled up Zhang Haoer and slapped her back and forth several times. Then, he lifted up Madam Wang and also slapped her several times.
    The two people were tussled in blood, but they did not dare to move at all.

Liu FengGu had turned around at last, then after a brief smile he said, “They really have no sense of shame, originally I did not want to involve them in this important matter, just something to be laughed at.”

In this crucial moment, he could still suppress his anger.

Qin Ge gave a long sigh and said, “It looks like it is not easy to become a chivalrous person. Not only he has to have an evil heart and be a good behind-the-scenes manipulator, his facial skin has to be thicker than a normal person as well.”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “But a chivalrous person does not always look like this. Not that many chivalrous persons actually look like him.”

Liu FengGu said, “It looks like such good friends like you are not that many either.”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “Indeed not that many.”

Liu FengGu also gave a long sigh and said, “Now I realize that becoming friends is indeed not an easy matter.”

Yang Fan said, “You should have anticipated it before.”

Liu FengGu said, “Oh?”

Yang Fan said, “Don't you understand what I am saying?”

Liu FengGu said, “Enlighten me please!”

Yang Fan said, “You are very well defended here. There are 36 secret mechanisms here inside and outside that can trap you, or make anyone who dares to approach here into some twisted bamboo strips. You will know their presence immediately.”

Liu FengGu said, “You have only miscalculated a point, altogether there are 49 secret mechanisms here.”

Yang Fan said, “If anyone wants to make you be responsible of anything, before they have entered this place, you would have flown far away.”

Liu FengGu said, “It is indeed not easy to find me.”

Yang Fan said, “Moreover, even if we can find you, it is not easy to prove that you have injured anyone. You certainly will not admit easily that you have killed the meddlesome monk.”

Liu FengGu said, “Therefore you have used this method, by bringing them here?”

Yang Fan said, “I let Tian SiSi come inside first, because I wanted you to cope with her, and I did not want you to be suspicious about our plan.”

Liu FengGu said, “Therefore you have concealed the truth from her?”

Yang Fan said, “Because she is not a person who can lie easily, if she had known this secret, you would have certainly seen the flaw immediately.”

Liu FengGu sighed gently and said, “But if it had been me, I would not have allowed her to get worried, it seems that you have not truly understood how to show some tender affection.”

Yang Fan said, “But I actually understood how to make a dishonest person tell the truth.”

Liu FengGu said, “Oh?”

Yang Fan said, “I only use this method so you can tell the truth in front of Master Wu Se, because this matter is indeed a flawless crime. If you had not confessed personally, it is almost impossible to cleanse Qin Ge from these unjust accusations.”

Liu FengGu nodded slowly and said, “You have done very well, indeed too well.”

Yang Fan said, “Do you also admire me very much?”

Liu FengGu said, “I always think of you very highly, I have always considered you as my good friend, I did not expect that you ......”

He gave a long sigh with a painful expression in his face as if he could not see the justification of this betrayal.

Yang Fan actually smiled and said, “You have always regarded me as your friend?”

Liu FengGu said, “You did not understand me then?”

Yang Fan said, “I certainly understood you, moreover I understood you too well.”

Liu FengGu said, “Oh?”

Yang Fan said, “Do you know why I was prepared for you?”

Liu FengGu said, “I only know that since the first day, I have always been a friend for you. It is you who wants to deal with me, I have never thought of how to cope with you.”

Yang Fan said, “Therefore you still have not understood.”

Liu FengGu said, “Which part I still have not understood?”

Yang Fan said, “It is you who wanted to cope with me first, therefore I have to prepare for you.”

Liu FengGu said, “When have I tried to cope with you?”

Yang Fan said, “Since a while ago.”
    He did not let Liu FengGu interrupt him, “Let me ask you, why did you want to get Tian’s family property, what is it for? “

Liu FengGu said, “Because I need the money.”

Yang Fan said, “Why do you need so much money suddenly?”

Liu FengGu said, “Because I must achieve a great accomplishment, achieving a great accomplishment always needs a lot of money.”

Yang Fan said, “What is this important matter?”

Liu FengGu’s eyes flashed, he hesitatingly said, “Have you already known this matter?”

Yang Fan said, “I only knew that there was a secret organization called ‘Qi Hai’ (the seven seas) in jiang-hu.”

Liu FengGu said, “What did you also know?”

Yang Fan said, “I also knew that this organization was trying to cope with 'Shan Liu'. Because this organization's leader has been doing a lot of shameful business in secret, he wanted to have 'Shan Liu' destroyed. “
    He smiled, also said, “I certainly also knew that this organization’s leader is you.”

Liu FengGu’s complexion seemed to change a little, after staring at him for a very long time, he said slowly, “What is your relationship with this matter?”

Yang Fan said, “I am related to this matter. It is a very important relationship.”

Liu FengGu said, “You ......You are a 'Shan Liu’'s person? “

Qin Ge also smiled suddenly, he interrupted, “If he does not exist, how can there be 'Shan Liu'? “

Liu FengGu seemed to have been whipped by someone, even after a while, he still could not say anything.

He sighed deeply, and with a forced smile he said, “I never knew who 'Shan Liu'’s leader was. I was always looking for him, it turned out that he was with me everyday.”

Yang Fan said with a smile, “If you really considered me as your friend, why didn’t you want me in your organization?”

Liu FengGu said, “Because of ......”

Yang Fan had interrupted him, “If you cannot say it, let me say it for you. Because once this matter is settled, you will no longer let me live?”

He then said lightly, “Such a secret organization like ‘Qi Hai' certainly will not need a person who will die shortly.“

Liu FengGu said, “What I wanted you to do is not a bad thing, you have not suffered a loss.”

Yang Fan said, “Oh?”

Liu FengGu said, “I wanted you to perform like a hero to rescue a beautiful woman, also I wanted you to ask the beautiful woman to be your wife, such a good deed, many people would willingly do that thing.”

Yang Fan said, “But you have not looked for anyone else actually.”

Liu FengGu said, “Right, that’s because I thought highly of you, considered you as a friend, therefore I have not looked for anyone else.”

Yang Fan said, “It is not the reason.”

Liu FengGu said, “No?”

Yang Fan said, “You wanted me, because nobody else looked more like Yang Fan than me, you already tried to find such a person.”

Liu FengGu said, “Why?”

Yang Fan said, “Because you wanted me to pretend to be Yang Fan to produce a fraudulent marriage in Tian’s family.”

Liu FengGu said, “Wouln’t I fear that someone might have revealed this fraud?”

Yang Fan said, “Nobody could reveal this. The Second Master Yang has lost his sight and his hearing. Only because he has many enemies that this matter has been hidden from the public, so only very few people know about this.”

Liu FengGu hesitatingly said, “But some people have seen him in recent times.”

Yang Fan said, “That is only the substitute for second masterYang.”

Liu FengGu said, “Substitute?”

Yang Fan said, “Because the second master Yang is not willing to let people in jiang-hu to know that he is already disabled, therefore he found a substitute person who takes a walk in jiang-hu twice a year.”

Liu FengGu said, “Can’t this substitute person also distinguish clearly between the genuine and the fake Yang Fan?”

Yang Fan said, “He seldom saw Yang Fan’s face.”

Liu FengGu said, “Second Master Tian?”

Yang Fan said, “Second Master Tian has not seen Yang Fan in the last few years.”

Liu FengGu said, “What if the real Yang Fan has come back?”

Yang Fan said, “He has been missing for 3-4 years, some people have said that he has already become a monk, also some people have said that he has already died, you calculated that he would not appear suddenly.”

Liu FengGu said, “His friends?”

Yang Fan said, “His temperament was a little strange originally, very few people were close to him, their temperament were even stranger than him, you certainly also calculated that these people would not come to drink the celebration drink.”

He smiled and also said, “Moreover, even if Yang Fan and his friends suddenly appear, you certainly have your own method to cope with them, the method that will make them simply disappear.”

Liu FengGu was silent as if tacitly approving.

Yang Fan said again, “This matter had been planned very well, who knew that something had changed in the meantime.”

Liu FengGu said, “What had changed?”

Yang Fan said, “The change occured to Second Master Tian.”

Liu FengGu frowned and said, “You knew that he has already died?”

Yang Fan said, “I have my suspicion, but it was not confirmed until tonight.”

Liu FengGu said, “How did you confirm it?”

Yang Fan smiled, “Is it possible that you have already forgotten that Madam Wang has a carefree younger sister who is more straightforward than a man?” (ed. He meant Wang SanNiang.)

Liu FengGu said, “You have seen her?”

Yang Fan nodded and said, “You have hidden this important news from me. Because Second Master Tian has already died, you do not need me anymore and you are ready to kick me away.”

Liu FengGu looked at him, and after a very long silence, he gave a long sigh and said, “This very complex matter, unexpectedly you know everything so clearly.”

Yang Fan said, “Indeed I know this very clearly.”

Liu FengGu said, “But you should not have known some of these matters.”

Yang Fan said, “Can’t you guess why I would know them?”

Liu FengGu smiled forcedly and said, “I really cannot find out.”

Yang Fan smiled and said, “That’s because you don’t know about one matter and this matter is the biggest key.”

Liu FengGu said, “What is it?”

Yang Fan suddenly said, “Yang Fan is originally myself, I am originally Yang Fan.”
    He smiled and continued, “You never realized that the fake Yang Fan is also the real Yang Fan.”

Liu FengGu was really stunned at last.

Yang Fan said, “These years I have been suddenly missing, that was not to be a monk, nor have I died. But 'Shan Liu' requires so many things to do, therefore I have not made any appearance in jiang-hu.”

Liu FengGu’s complexion became very pale.

Yang Fan turned around to Qin Ge and said, “This matter was very complex, perhaps you were not that clear about this until now. “

Qin Ge sighed, with a forced smile he said, “Sincerely speaking, I still do not understand most of it.”

Yang Fan said, “Didn’t I explain everything in such detail?”

Qin Ge said, “Although you have said it, I cannot remember everything actually.”
    He looked carelessly at Yang Fan’s head, and said with a smile, “I also do not have such a big head, how can I remember such small details?”

Yang Fan had also smiled and said, “Actually when you think again everything carefully, you would realize that everything was not without its reasons, everything is very logical.”

Qin Ge said, “Very logical?”

Yang Fan said, “Although there are many clues in this matter, but there is only one ultimate outcome, the one that had been doomed from the start.”

Qin Ge said, “What is already doomed?”

Yang Fan had not directly responded and instead turned to Liu FengGu, “No one would buy a coffin without any reason, right?”

Liu FengGu nodded. He had no alternative but to acknowledge, if nobody died, nobody needed to go buy a coffin.

Yang Fan said, “You did not know that Master Wu Se and Qin Ge would be here?”

Liu FengGu said, “I did not know.”

Yang Fan said, “Therefore this coffin was originally prepared for me, right?”

Liu FengGu said, “This coffin is not bad.”

Yang Fan said, “If there is no one dead, the coffin is not needed, if there is a coffin, then there has to be a dead person.”

Liu FengGu looked at Qin Ge and Master Wu Se, he finally nodded slowly and said, “I have finally understood what you are trying to say.”

Yang Fan said, “Therefore I also do not need to say anything anymore ......except one thing ......”

Liu FengGu said, “What is it?”

Yang Fan said, “To ask the gentleman to enter the coffin.”

Chapter 32 - Great People

One

“How long has Liu FengGu died?”

“Nine months.”

“Nine months are not that long, sometimes they pass by like the twinkle of an eye, but these nine months were actually really long.”

“That is only because your heart feels very stuffy.”

“If not for me being so absurd, father would not have died so quickly!”

“Now that you have already grown up, why do you still harbor this childish idea?”

“How should I think then?”

“That you have treated everyone fairly, so you should not feel sorry for yourself, this should be enough.”

“But I ......”

“You should go out for a walk, look around, listen, then your heart can become open and bright.”

“Where do you want me to go?”

“Chiangnan —haven’t you always been thinking of going to Chiangnan?”

Two

Chiangnan.

Chiangnan was thick with spring.
    The road was lined with green jade willow tree, underneath the blue sky.

Tian SiSi was holding on Yang Fan’s hand, strolling on the road.
    Qin Ge and Tian Xin walked in front of them, the bright red silk handkerchief fluttered upwards in the spring breeze.
    The fluttering red silk handkerchief was stroking Tian Xin’s face lightly.

Tian SiSi smiled suddenly and said, “This little rascal has finally grown up, not so long ago I still thought that she would never grow up.”

Yang Fan was smiling and said, “You have also grown up, I thought I would never see you grow up as well.”

A person who had undergone hardship and tribulation was the one who could truly understand the meaning of life, who could truly grow up.
    Tian SiSi indeed had grown up.
    She looked a bit more quiet and also more beautiful.

Yang Fan was pondering and said slowly, “Tian Xin is really a very faithful friend, for you, she could do almost anything. If she were not willing to take the risk, perhaps Liu FengGu could not have been deceived that easily.”

Tian SiSi said, “She even had me deceived.”

Yang Fan said, “I always thought that we should find a way to thank her.”

Tian SiSi said, “How should we say thank you?”

Yang Fan looked at that fluttering red silk handkerchief and said softly with a smile, “We should submit her a red silk handkerchief.”

Tian SiSi had also smiled, smiled really sweetly.
    Only a woman who had obtained love and happiness could smile so sweetly.

Out on the road, the attractively dressed boys and girls formed the pairs.
    Spring originally belonged to the sweethearts.

Now was precisely spring.

Tian SiSi looked at these people and only hoped that everyone had similar happiness and joy like her.

Suddenly, someone was shouting, “Hero Yue is seen in the lake, it is hero Yue whose prestige shakes the world.”

The crowd ran over to the lake ashore, everybody wanted to see the famous hero.

Yang Fan suddenly also said with a smile, “Are you also going to have a look?”

Tian SiSi blinked and said, “Whom do I want to look at?”

Yang Fan said, “Yue HuanShan, isn’t he also one of the great persons in your mind?”

Tian SiSi said, “But I actually no longer want to look at him!”

Yang Fan said, “Why?”

Tian SiSi lifted her eyes, stared at him, and gave him a glance as gentle as the spring water. She said gently, “Because I have found a genuinely great person. In my heart, there is none other bigger than him.”

Yang Fan intentionally blinked and said, “Who is this person?”

Tian SiSi smiled and whispered gently into his ear, “It is you, the big-headed ghost.”

T H E E N D