Page 101 of 250 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 5000

Thread: Random Thoughts II

# 那天那夜 又痴又傻
     回忆里你都完美无瑕
     如今你在天涯 我忘记了代价
     只许缠绵留下

那天那夜 又痴又傻
     我要那一切完美无瑕
     你爱我吗 不要回答
     留给我牵挂
    . . .
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Do Chinese ppl who take orders at take-out Chinese food places realize they talk like zombies?
    and then????

Today was pretty neat...just went to first class to prep for Winter Study Abroad trip to Qatar. Never been to the Middle East before!
    I like me.

I don't want my iMac anymore... I want Alienware... but now I'm told that Alienware is way overpriced! I'm sad. T_T
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Anyone watch HSDS 09? LOCH 08?
    Last edited by wkeej; 09-03-11 at 08:54 AM.

"The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had." -Eric Schmidt

Just been tracking down some quotes heard at the beginning and end of Criminal Minds. Such a dark show. Serial killers are sick!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    "The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had." -Eric Schmidt

Just been tracking down some quotes heard at the beginning and end of Criminal Minds. Such a dark show. Serial killers are sick!
    I love Criminal Minds! I own a couple of seasons of it..haha
    I like me.

don't you love it when ppl just hit you up when they need/want something?
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

My mom told me that my auntie (dad's sister) slyly made a comment about my "old maid" status. The MoM replied back with a comment that I will not repeat...but my MoMs is pretty wicked and funny haha. Anyway, I have prepared a couple of one liners for my Momsie if this should ever happen again...which it will.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    don't you love it when ppl just hit you up when they need/want something?
    Ugh! I hate it when a friend of mine who never usually calls me, calls me around 10pmish because she's waiting for her husband to get home from work or to pick him up from work. And she'd call and just yak. It's like she just needs somebody to talk to just to kill time, but not really talk to them and listen to them. I just make an excuse or just not pick up when she calls around that time. And so she never called again after I think she got the message.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    My mom told me that my auntie (dad's sister) slyly made a comment about my "old maid" status. The MoM replied back with a comment that I will not repeat...but my MoMs is pretty wicked and funny haha. Anyway, I have prepared a couple of one liners for my Momsie if this should ever happen again...which it will.
    Oh gosh! You're not an old maid. You know, they would actually have to worry about you if you're single and you're in your forties. Seriously, you're no where near old maid status. WTH?

Anyway...my computer had been running slow, but I guess uninstalling some programs I don't use or no longer use is helping. Even the fan in my cpu doesn't fan loudly like it had before. Before whenever I use my computer you can literally tell that it is on, but now it's working and I don't hear it fanning so loud anymore. I hope it continues to be like that. Now...it's almost like it has gone back to the earlier times before that weird loud fanning sound. I guess all those programs that I had on my computer was exhausting the computer and uninstalling them helped a lot of letting go of the load? Anyway, I hope that loud fan sound goes away for good.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 09-04-11 at 03:12 AM.

I'm not sure the difference, can you post pictures?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_n3JVEuVVcws/Sr9k-9Ur00I/AAAAAAAACeo/u0kbNLsqplA/s1600-h/DSC08179.JPG')

This is the traditional one - "brown-skinned"

The commercialized ones will be those with fanciful-looking "skins". I like the traditional ones with lotus seeds and eye yolk - yummy!

I was reading up quotes from Criminal Minds a few days back as well!!

I love Criminal Minds! I own a couple of seasons of it..haha
    Same here! I'm keen to decipher the meaning behind that profoundness!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

It was an accident. The woman already felt extremely guilty and sad and the police still want to throw her in jail for 10 years. What for?

http://www.courierpostonline.com/art...ler-s-drowning

She is not a criminal. She did not intentionally harm the child. This is an accident no one wanted to happen.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Busy days ahead.

Where is Banh Mi? Can we find out who got lynched alreadY????

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    Where is Banh Mi? Can we find out who got lynched alreadY????
    Me got lynched lah.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

but we don't know if you're mafia or not!!

my interview is tomorrow. i have made a list of possible questions. if i don't get the internship, i will feel disappointed. if i get the internship, it is going to be a tough semester...it is better to get the internship, anyway. i would rather not be a bum.

shout out to yushi: i have referred back to your email to come up with my list of potential questions. thanks!

i feel quite ok actually...now i just have to pick out pants and shoes.
    I like me.

but we don't know if you're mafia or not!!

my interview is tomorrow. i have made a list of possible questions. if i don't get the internship, i will feel disappointed. if i get the internship, it is going to be a tough semester...it is better to get the internship, anyway. i would rather not be a bum.

shout out to yushi: i have referred back to your email to come up with my list of potential questions. thanks!

well, of all people, YOU should know .

anyways, good luck with your interview. GO TO SLEEP! rest up well

And I've been wondering: Isn't it about time for the interview?

Well, all the best! I hope you do well and get the internship. Juggling studies and a related internship is too interesting to be exchanged with the prospect of being a bum!
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

^ Thanks for the well wishes you guys! I was told that I would know the result by the end of next week. A couple of other people are also interested in working for free like me hehehe. I was able to anticipate 60% of the questions that they asked me. I was not able to anticipate that I'd be interviewed by 3 people! I think I did okay-well, better than OK.

----

I came home to upsetting news--my brother ate my leftover spicy chicken leg--where does this sense of entitlement come from? I was super mad when I found out. In fact, I smacked him twice! I paid for his food (more than mine and gobbled up last night) and mine ( I left some last night because I knew would be hungry today)...I've been maintaining a perpetual state of upset at my brother this entire month!
    I like me.