Thread: Random Thoughts II

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Personality profiling through habits? Well, that's interesting I drink both tea and coffee. I drink coffee when I need it, but also appreciate the different style of coffee (latte, mocha, white coffee, etc). I prefer my drink with milk (too stubborn to do without it) and not too sweet despite I am asked to take less dairy product as possible. I mainly take anything that I need than I want - fruit juice, water, beverage, thirst quencher like Gatorade, etc. Can you make up anything from my habit, SS?
    LOL! Well...may I remind you this is for entertainment purposes only and I am no expert on people and their habits. This all may be presumptuous.

The fact that you are a tea and coffee drinker means there is a duality to your personality. There is a tea drinker in you who is calm, patient and deep thinker and planner. The tea drinker in you will take time to analyze, study and observe people and see things in people they do not even realize or is aware of about themselves. Your insights are always sharp to the point some people who don't know you might take offense. And of course, you have to be a very complicated and intricate individual that is hard to guess. So you drink coffee too. But because you don't drink coffee often and everyday, but only when you need it, shows that you are sometimes a hot tempered person when provoked in the wrong way, though you do well to hide that side of you. You enjoy the different styles of coffee means you are not closed-minded, you don't like restrictive and limiting lifestyles and like to explore and discover different things. You like to explore all the options the world and life throws at you. You joke and play pranks to entertain your mind so it doesn't rot in boredom and everyday dullness.

You prefer to drink with milk...Well..I guess you're not strongly lactose intolerant! However, some dairy products and the cultured ingredients does not always work well with you. You are somewhat concern for your healthy intake, so you would drink things that would help your health, but could care less for it if it wasn't necessary.

How's that?
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 10-01-11 at 04:45 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Listen to the lyrics of Leo Ku's 'Love Too Late' for the first time. It's actually a meaningful lyrics. Have never paid attention to the lyrics before because they melody does not attract me and the song title sounds like a generic love song.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

What is the purpose of prison?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Mostly, to keep dangerous people from having access to an entire community as potential victims.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    In most of the world: to provide a horrible place whose existence incentivizes people to do their best to avoid ending up there.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Kids nowadays are so smart. Listening to RTHK call in radio show, I often heard young kids call in discussing very adult matter like social problems, international news and even politics and their opinion are often very mature. But, some are funny, like, one 3 year old kid phone in to which his 6 years old twins cousin happy birthday and 'grow up quickly' (快高長大).

I am expected to develop a term paper that identifies an issue in higher education policy or practice.
    I like me.

What's up with the milk going bad before the expiration or best before dates? My stomach is feeling a little weird right now. : /
    Less Than Perfect

I set the curve on the first Organic Chem test w00t
    --=={Grundle}==--

Today at the library..
    Me: That computers not working.
    Boy: Oh ok. Thanks.
    Me: You can use mine. I am done. (logs off, gets up, scoots over, attention diverted)
    Boy: Oh thank you.
    Me: Uh huh (turns back around)..there is this card on my phone:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/iampheng/IMAG0031-1-1.jpg')

Ok. haha.
    I like me.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geekyblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/young_steve_jobs4.jpg')

RIP

Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    Today at the library..
    Me: That computers not working.
    Boy: Oh ok. Thanks.
    Me: You can use mine. I am done. (logs off, gets up, scoots over, attention diverted)
    Boy: Oh thank you.
    Me: Uh huh (turns back around)..there is this card on my phone:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i953.photobucket.com/albums/ae15/iampheng/IMAG0031-1-1.jpg')
    Ok. haha.
    Is that your cork board? I have one too. I keep pictures and sentimental keepsakes on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geekyblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/young_steve_jobs4.jpg')

RIP
    I remember those computers. They were still used when I was in 6-7th grade.

He reminds me of Ashton Kutcher in this picture.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Is that your cork board? I have one too. I keep pictures and sentimental keepsakes on there.
    LOL yes that's my cork board with all my reminders on it. It's mostly being utilized to remind me of my goal weight and to track my results (mostly lack thereof).

RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRR I hate people who like to give others a hard time over completing tasks that they must do anyway. You do nothing all day but play games, your car insurance free, you don't have to pay for your own gas, you currently drive the car that's meant for your sister, you don't pay rent, you don't actually go to school or do classwork...and you don't care enough about your only sister to give her a ride to go to the library!!!! I know, you'd rather let me walk under the sun and rain in our neighborhood full of honking jerks who shout out obscenities at female pedestrians. Good lord, the school is all of 8 minutes away!
    I like me.

Beautiful or not?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/steamputer_keyboard_screen.jpg')

@Kidd - It's a bit much, Ode to Typewriter?

It's a nice steampunk piece.
    --=={Grundle}==--

Quote Originally Posted by Grundle View Post
    It's a nice steampunk piece.
    What is steampunk piece? I've googled for definition but still don't understand what is means.

go to google images and look up steampunk. It is a genre of art/decoration/personal expression
    --=={Grundle}==--

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    LOL! Well...may I remind you this is for entertainment purposes only and I am no expert on people and their habits. This all may be presumptuous.

The fact that you are a tea and coffee drinker means there is a duality to your personality. There is a tea drinker in you who is calm, patient and deep thinker and planner. The tea drinker in you will take time to analyze, study and observe people and see things in people they do not even realize or is aware of about themselves. Your insights are always sharp to the point some people who don't know you might take offense. And of course, you have to be a very complicated and intricate individual that is hard to guess. So you drink coffee too. But because you don't drink coffee often and everyday, but only when you need it, shows that you are sometimes a hot tempered person when provoked in the wrong way, though you do well to hide that side of you. You enjoy the different styles of coffee means you are not closed-minded, you don't like restrictive and limiting lifestyles and like to explore and discover different things. You like to explore all the options the world and life throws at you. You joke and play pranks to entertain your mind so it doesn't rot in boredom and everyday dullness.

You prefer to drink with milk...Well..I guess you're not strongly lactose intolerant! However, some dairy products and the cultured ingredients does not always work well with you. You are somewhat concern for your healthy intake, so you would drink things that would help your health, but could care less for it if it wasn't necessary.

How's that?
    You are pretty good at sizing up people as well, I must say You read me well. You are right - I dislike anything uninteresting and unchallenging. I actually enjoy working under pressure - challenge my limit or at least try out something before saying 'No' - and appreciate teamwork. Being a considerably impatient person, I think I haven't fully appreciate tea.

Personality interpretation through habits is interesting, isn't it?

P/s: My Apologies for this late reply btw.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 10-11-11 at 11:50 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?