Page 11 of 250 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts II

Women get a +1 on the hotness scale when they bring a man food and/or drinks. That's why waitresses appear hotter than average.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide View Post
    Women get a +1 on the hotness scale when they bring a man food and/or drinks. That's why waitresses appear hotter than average.
    what if they were rather unfortunate looking to begin with?
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    what if they were rather unfortunate looking to begin with?
    If they were hambeasts to begin with, they would become ham-humans? That's a hypothetical situation anyway, since nobody hires fuglies to wait tables.

The waitress theory has more to do with the fact that those seemingly hot waitresses would only be cute or slightly above average outside of their workplace where they serve men foods & drinks.

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by xJadedx View Post
    I made this for my mom's birthday:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1360.snc4/163279_10100115978106022_28105004_59130654_5258359 _n.jpg')
    clap clap.

If they were hambeasts to begin with, they would become ham-humans? That's a hypothetical situation anyway, since nobody hires fuglies to wait tables.

The waitress theory has more to do with the fact that those seemingly hot waitresses would only be cute or slightly above average outside of their workplace where they serve men foods & drinks.
    I can't remember which rest I went to but there was this fat mama waitress who tend to me. It was unmistakeable, a fat mama.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Yes! I have tickets to the UFC again in February. Sydney, here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    I can't remember which rest I went to but there was this fat mama waitress who tend to me. It was unmistakeable, a fat mama.
    Imagine what she would have looked like if she had not brought you food. Or is it possible that it all works a s a scaling factor, i.e. a woman rating a 8 on a scale of 1 -10 would become an 9, while a woman rating a 4 would become a 4.5, while a woman rating 0 would still be a 0?

Lets explore the science here.

When their rating goes down to something like pig carcass, they no longer belong to the women species, and therefore do not appear on the scale.

There is probably some truth to this. There have been waitresses I thoguht were hot at first, but then was like, wait not really.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

Quote Originally Posted by missouri.slim
    Imagine what she would have looked like if she had not brought you food. Or is it possible that it all works a s a scaling factor, i.e. a woman rating a 8 on a scale of 1 -10 would become an 9, while a woman rating a 4 would become a 4.5, while a woman rating 0 would still be a 0?

Lets explore the science here.
    You forget the boner-factor. It is a boolean, meaning if it's False/0/NoWayJose, then the rest doesn't matter, because the result is always 0. If it's a True/1/IdHitIt then we now have a scale. $boner is 1 if and only if $rating >=5 (if we take 5 as average, and rating is objective). So $scale = $boner * $rating.

If you want to do proper research, there's the alcohol element which can be very important if you have low tolerance. It goes something like: $scale = $boner * ($rating - $numdrinks * $drinktype / $tolerance). My latest research shows that there is also the lighting element but I have not worked out that equation. But for the purpose of this discussion, we'll assume nobody's drinking anything alcoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by xJadedx View Post
    There is probably some truth to this. There have been waitresses I thoguht were hot at first, but then was like, wait not really.
    Process of evolution, from back in the caveman days. Cavewomen who brought delicious roasts and drinks were more favoured than the caveb1tches that brought burnt meat, rotten fruits and vomit-worthy soups. That was written in our caveman ancestor's gene.
    Last edited by Candide; 12-15-10 at 01:18 AM.

^^ I need to see references from original sources, please. haha. Sounds like you've either thought about this in depth or just exercising your BSing skills, again. Perhaps, both. I wonder how this affects the young impressionable SPCNeters here?
    ---

Paying it forward. What an interesting concept. I am extremely fortunate in life.
    Last edited by ByTmE; 12-15-10 at 12:38 AM.
    I like me.

^^ I need to see references from original sources, please. haha. Sounds like you've either thought about this in depth or just exercising your BSing skills, again. Perhaps, both. I wonder how this affects the young impressionable SPCNeters here?
    If they have Internet access, I somehow doubt that SPCNet of all places would be the place for their corruption .
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

---
    I like that!

Quote Originally Posted by *signature*
    I am much more diplomatic online than I am in person. Just clarifying. Don't want y'all to get the wrong impression of me or anything .
    You're doing fine, my dear! And I'd appreciate you just being you!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I wonder how this affects the young impressionable SPCNeters here?
    The lesson for them is to choose neither linen nor women by candle light & wine.

And maths skillz are mad.

The lesson for them is to choose neither linen nor women by candle light & wine.

And maths skillz are mad.
    Ok, Casanova, so what's your take on Goody-two-shoes guys?

Ok, Casanova, so what's your take on Goody-two-shoes guys?
    Casanova is a different type of guy. I'm just Candide.

Goody-two-shoes guys are often just one BJ away from commiting the worst sin imaginable.

Goody-two-shoes guys are often just one BJ away from commiting the worst sin imaginable.
    My boss also says that the quietest is also the scariest because we don't know what they're thinking.
    Less Than Perfect

Casanova is a different type of guy. I'm just Candide.
    Hey, Candyman, I have that book by Voltaire, actually. But I haven't started reading it. I found that book by chance.

Ok... wait, what's BJ again? I'm losing grip with your acronyms.

Unfortunate choice of words.

You're too cute.

lol blow job
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!