Thread: Random Thoughts II

  1. #2381
    Senior Member kay &!*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    320

    Default

    hellooooo waddapppp spcnet *****s
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

  2. #2382
    Senior Member kay &!*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    320

    Default

    how the hell do i change my avatar and signature??!?
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

  3. #2383
    Senior Member patricia n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    really, really, really exhausted. =(
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

  4. #2384
    Senior Member IcyFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    4,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    how the hell do i change my avatar and signature??!?
    The panel near the top --- Forum Actions => Edit Profile

  5. #2385
    Senior Member PJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    18,035

    Default

    1/4 of what you eat keeps you alive. The other 3/4 keeps your doctors alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by CC
    So what if 1000 arrows are targetted at our wuxia hero? LHC's missile breaking stance can deflect thousands of projectiles in 1 stance and send them back to the enemy. The more arrows the better!

  6. #2386
    Senior Member LuNaR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    a place full of raymond fan, HELP!
    Posts
    6,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    hellooooo waddapppp spcnet *****s
    wazzup homegurl
    SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 2010 and 2012 CHAMPS

  7. #2387
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    4 seasons in 1 day
    Posts
    1,142

    Default

    Just won $180.

  8. #2388
    Senior Member ByTmE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    District of Columbia
    Posts
    962

    Default

    I wish I could win $180. I am so broke.
    I like me.

  9. #2389
    Senior Member ByTmE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    District of Columbia
    Posts
    962

    Default

    Today, my Dad backed up and hit someone's car in a quiet parking lot. He said at first, he considered leaving and not finding the owner because there were no witnesses. Then he thought to himself, "my kid just started driving, what if karma gets her instead if I don't report my wrongdoing?" So, he went to find the driver of the other car in the building and confessed.

    That's kind of funny.
    I like me.

  10. #2390
    Senior Member jadebunny9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hoppingland
    Posts
    2,317

    Default

    I was just randomly looking at my feet today and then realizing that I have manly looking toes. =/

  11. #2391
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    13,949

    Default

    What is advanced in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint? What are you suppose to know to be considered to be advanced in it?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  12. #2392
    Senior Member LuNaR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    a place full of raymond fan, HELP!
    Posts
    6,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    What is advanced in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint? What are you suppose to know to be considered to be advanced in it?
    word + powerpoint = nothing really advance

    but for excel, advanced usually mean u know how to create macros and pivot tables. of course theres other stuff like multi cell array and etc etc, but if u know macros + pivot tables ur set
    SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 2010 and 2012 CHAMPS

  13. #2393
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    13,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    Today, my Dad backed up and hit someone's car in a quiet parking lot. He said at first, he considered leaving and not finding the owner because there were no witnesses. Then he thought to himself, "my kid just started driving, what if karma gets her instead if I don't report my wrongdoing?" So, he went to find the driver of the other car in the building and confessed.

    That's kind of funny.
    Aww...thats cute. You just started driving? Congrats!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  14. #2394
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    13,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    word + powerpoint = nothing really advance

    but for excel, advanced usually mean u know how to create macros and pivot tables. of course theres other stuff like multi cell array and etc etc, but if u know macros + pivot tables ur set
    TQ, So when would people use Access and other MS Office suite stuff? I know somethings about Publisher, but what about the other stuff?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  15. #2395
    Senior Member LuNaR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    a place full of raymond fan, HELP!
    Posts
    6,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    TQ, So when would people use Access and other MS Office suite stuff? I know somethings about Publisher, but what about the other stuff?
    i never used access before, mainly word, excel, powerpoint and outlook. outlook is basically an email + calendar software, very useful.
    SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 2010 and 2012 CHAMPS

  16. #2396
    Senior Member patricia n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    my girlfriend who doesn't care for kids will be having kids for the wrong reason and is actually pregnant.
    my other girlfriend who has been trying to conceive for the past two years cannot sucessfully get pregnant.

    now there is tension between the two.

    such is life.

    but really, i hope my good friend can conceive. she and her husband were born to be parents.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

  17. #2397
    Senior Member LuNaR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    a place full of raymond fan, HELP!
    Posts
    6,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    my girlfriend who doesn't care for kids will be having kids for the wrong reason and is actually pregnant.
    my other girlfriend who has been trying to conceive for the past two years cannot sucessfully get pregnant.

    now there is tension between the two.

    such is life.

    but really, i hope my good friend can conceive. she and her husband were born to be parents.
    question: are u male or female?
    SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 2010 and 2012 CHAMPS

  18. #2398
    Senior Member patricia n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    4,278

    Default

    i'm a shemale
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

  19. #2399
    Senior Member LuNaR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    a place full of raymond fan, HELP!
    Posts
    6,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    i'm a shemale
    gat dayum :x
    SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS 2010 and 2012 CHAMPS

  20. #2400
    Senior Member S Beaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    i'm a shemale
    and runs a harem, i c...
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Similar Threads

  1. Random Thoughts of Wuxia
    By PJ in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 339
    Last Post: 08-05-14, 11:55 PM
  2. Random Thoughts -- about Love
    By PJ in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 04-17-13, 11:09 AM
  3. Random Thoughts
    By kay &!* in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5269
    Last Post: 11-25-10, 02:07 AM
  4. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-17-10, 12:05 AM
  5. what are your thoughts on accented singing?
    By jiang bao in forum Music
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-05-08, 07:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts