Thread: Random Thoughts II

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver View Post
    and runs a harem, i c...
    as a hermaphrodite, i am self sufficient. having a harem would be a waste of my precious time.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    as a hermaphrodite, i am self sufficient. having a harem would be a waste of my precious time.
    you need to mix up the gene pool every so often love. you of all ppl should know the results of offsprings that come from homozygous pools.

plus, hermaphrodites still need partners.
    Watch out! Dihydrogen Monoxide will kill us all!

Quote Originally Posted by S Beaver View Post
    you need to mix up the gene pool every so often love. you of all ppl should know the results of offsprings that come from homozygous pools.
    my genes are resistant to unwanted mutations. i'm a super-evolved species. wink wink!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

my genes are resistant to unwanted mutations. i'm a super-evolved species. wink wink!
    but you never know what'll happen in the future, so diversity will allow you to tackle all situations. you might be missing a key feature that seems to be unappealing at the moment, like sleepy eyes

diversity will be non-existent in the future anyway what with all of this mixing of gene pools. eventually, everyone will be good looking hapas with the same ancestry. i'm a step ahead of the game and am doing the world a favor by showing what lack of diversity looks like. as for the sleepy eyes...it's too late for that. that is my one flaw. =p

diversity will be non-existent in the future anyway what with all of this mixing of gene pools. eventually, everyone will be good looking hapas with the same ancestry. i'm a step ahead of the game and am doing the world a favor by showing what lack of diversity looks like. as for the sleepy eyes...it's too late for that. that is my one flaw. =p
    not true. mixing will cause more diversity because with a larger gene pool, the number of permutations for gene sets increase.

whereas you have a limited gene pool, and hence limited combinations of genes

but what if my genes are already perfect (minus the sleepy eyes)?

we're going in circles love.

i didn't say your offspring is going to die from gene mutation, but with a lack of diversity, they may not be able to survive if conditions change and require another, perhaps even lesser trait. you can't have mulitple traits at once if your gene pool just does not carry the gene (ie. you can't have sleepy eyes and energetic eyes at the same time).

plus, all species survive by mutation to create new traits for changing times. if your genes don't mutate, then you're screwed either way

i have dormant genes that are activated in the right environment. my gene pool is more vast than meets the eye. anyhow...enough for me. must get back to more research.

If I ever become a teacher, I'm gonna get me one of these.

http://pinterest.com/pin/220254237996032173/

Muahahahahha...

My Dad asked me this morning why I am so "black" (literal translation that references skin color) these days.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    My Dad asked me this morning why I am so "black" (literal translation that references skin color) these days.
    got dayum u be just came bak from da hood nawmean?
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Things go back to square one in lives.

haha it is just leftover glow from tanning
    I like me.

FML - i am so mad right now.. fk i so want to punch or break sth. Woo sah!!
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Let's hope for the best.

If you want to do something really, really cruel and evil to someone, do this:

Convince him/her that there's something out there that he/she *must* have for his/her happiness...that failure to get this thing will mean his/her life is a failure and he/she will never be happy without it.

Then, put this person through all kinds of miseries and failures chasing after this thing...assure the person that he/she will soon attain it, although he/she never does.

After several years of this, let the person know that the thing he/she supposedly needed for his/her happiness doesn't exist, never did, and never will.

There are a few things you could do to a person more cruel and evil than this, but not that many.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    If you want to do something really, really cruel and evil to someone, do this:

Convince him/her that there's something out there that he/she *must* have for his/her happiness...that failure to get this thing will mean his/her life is a failure and he/she will never be happy without it.

Then, put this person through all kinds of miseries and failures chasing after this thing...assure the person that he/she will soon attain it, although he/she never does.

After several years of this, let the person know that the thing he/she supposedly needed for his/her happiness doesn't exist, never did, and never will.

There are a few things you could do to a person more cruel and evil than this, but not that many.
    Wouldn't this apply to pretty much most people? You're taught to keep striving, keep moving forward, in order to reach that great reward at the end that will bring you happiness. Except you rarely do reach it. And those who supposedly reach it don't seem too happy either. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Wouldn't this apply to pretty much most people? You're taught to keep striving, keep moving forward, in order to reach that great reward at the end that will bring you happiness. Except you rarely do reach it. And those who supposedly reach it don't seem too happy either. *shrugs*
    The cruelty lies in the fact that you *know* this mythical thing doesn't, never has, and never will exist, but the victim doesn't...you just make him/her believe in it for the longest time, expend great time, energy, and emotion on it, then pull the rug out under him/her by telling him/her that the thing he/she pursued so long and sacrificed so much for NEVER EXISTED and NEVER WILL.

They will have wasted time (perhaps many years), energy, emotion, possibly even great amounts of money chasing after something that DOESN'T EXIST.

Disclaimer: I don't advocate anybody doing this. It's a despicable and evil thing to do.

But there people out there who *would*...some not so much out of malice as ignorance or negligence (or misguided attempts to be helpful), but some because they really are sick, cruel, twisted, and evil.