Thread: Random Thoughts II

What does smh stand for?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I use "smh" to "shaking my head"

...but I have also hear "sex might help" haha
    I like me.

Stalking the My ebay page for the opportune time to bid and get my long-soughted coffee mugs. It's not just any mug, but a pair of special edition mugs. Woo...I should get something done while I wait.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 09-01-12 at 01:01 PM.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I am afraid to go down to the basement by myself because I have been watching too much Supernatural.
    I like me.

Anyone try dancing the Gangnam style? Think it's good exercise.

I won and got all the items I wanted--all 4 of them. One of four has arrived. Waiting for the other three.

It's so muggy and humid today, but I gotta do my laundry.

Anyone in the area want to form a study group?
    I like me.

yo ken, some joey meng for u brah

http://upic.me/t/6w/w1933.gif
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Bill Clinton, ooooh, how we've missed thee. Good to see you haven't lost a step.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    yo ken, some joey meng for u brah

http://upic.me/t/6w/w1933.gif
    Thanks, but I'm only interested in Joey Meng images from before 2000. She's still an attractive woman, but her looks have changed *radically* in the past twelve years (not for the better). It's not just aging; she's actually aged well, but...something has just changed about her looks beyond just age and she's lost many of the features that made her attractive during the 1990s.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Bill Clinton, ooooh, how we've missed thee. Good to see you haven't lost a step.
    Someone else from the 1990s, although in Clinton's case, his political cachet seems to have improved with age. Who would have guessed that thirteen years after Monicagate, Bill Clinton would emerge as a respected elder of the Democratic Party. I know many people wish the Constitution allowed him to run for President again.

Chance encounter with Rayann at a local Starbucks today. First time I've seen her in four years. She was with her boyfriend and a few other friends. They seemed quite happy.

Sometimes, life throws you a slice, and all you can do is laugh and say, "Well played, life...well played."

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Thanks, but I'm only interested in Joey Meng images from before 2000. She's still an attractive woman, but her looks have changed *radically* in the past twelve years (not for the better). It's not just aging; she's actually aged well, but...something has just changed about her looks beyond just age and she's lost many of the features that made her attractive during the 1990s.

Someone else from the 1990s, although in Clinton's case, his political cachet seems to have improved with age. Who would have guessed that thirteen years after Monicagate, Bill Clinton would emerge as a respected elder of the Democratic Party. I know many people wish the Constitution allowed him to run for President again.
    http://upic.me/i/6w/w1933.gif

wait this is the real gif
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Time is cruel. @.@;

There are baby-faced actors around but once the age starts to sink in, somehow they look like the weirdest people around, as though their faces couldn't decide to look young or old so they went along with queer instead. u.u;

I like his broken clock quote. Where did he get that from?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Time is cruel. @.@;

There are baby-faced actors around but once the age starts to sink in, somehow they look like the weirdest people around, as though their faces couldn't decide to look young or old so they went along with queer instead. u.u;
    That's what happened with Joey Meng. She looked consistently great until about the year 2000, and then, her looks began to deteriorate at an alarming rate. It wasn't a gradual deterioration, either; she suddenly looked like a different person between the end of 1999 and the beginning of 2001. Not that she became an unattractive woman, but suddenly, she looked more like my auntie than my 1990s wet dream.

I suspect more than age is involved; an errant attempt at plastic surgery, perhaps?

I like his broken clock quote. Where did he get that from?
    It's an old American idiom.

anyone knows who is this actress? China, HK, Taiwan?
    carolancient5.jpg
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

That's what happened with Joey Meng. She looked consistently great until about the year 2000, and then, her looks began to deteriorate at an alarming rate. It wasn't a gradual deterioration, either; she suddenly looked like a different person between the end of 1999 and the beginning of 2001. Not that she became an unattractive woman, but suddenly, she looked more like my auntie than my 1990s wet dream.

I suspect more than age is involved; an errant attempt at plastic surgery, perhaps?
    It's not just her... others too... it's really sudden... but I'm not sure if all of that has got to do with plastic surgery or not.

Or maybe all of them just decided to stop taking Botox?

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    It's not just her... others too... it's really sudden... but I'm not sure if all of that has got to do with plastic surgery or not.

Or maybe all of them just decided to stop taking Botox?
    It's also because Joey started going for that super-anemic look since around 2001. During the first part of the 1990s, women had curves; this was before the anemic look began becoming popular towards the end of the 1990s. "Anemic," however, doesn't really look good (believe me, as a guy, I can attest that most of us guys HATE the look) and in any case, it doesn't suit every woman. It doesn't suit Joey Meng at all. When she was younger and still had some"baby fat" on her, she looked cute and curvy. Now, she looks like an anemic skeleton with a head too big for her body. It brought out all her angular features rather than the attractive, rounder features she had in her twenties.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    anyone knows who is this actress? China, HK, Taiwan?
    carolancient5.jpg
    Carol Yeung Ling, former TVB actress.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Carol_Yeung
    玉木宏

blog

Does it really take 2-4 weeks for something to ship from overseas to the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Does it really take 2-4 weeks for something to ship from overseas to the USA?
    Yup. It takes about that same amount of time to ship something from the US to Singapore... so it shouldn't have too much difference in reverse.