Page 16 of 250 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts II

People should stop giving me pajamas for presents. I have a collection of pajamas or pajama pants now. People who know what I want would not give me pajamas. Not that I'm not grateful, but after receiving some I'd like to get something different. It'd be refreshing to get something different.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    People should stop giving me pajamas for presents. I have a collection of pajamas or pajama pants now. People who know what I want would not give me pajamas. Not that I'm not grateful, but after receiving some I'd like to get something different. It'd be refreshing to get something different.
    Next time say to this gift-giver, "What a beautiful outfit! I doubt I will wear it as I already have five pairs."

Think I will go out and take a stroll later. Bye.

Dad: "Eating noodles? It looks red."
    Me: "It's really spicy."
    Dad: "Didn't you just eat a muffin and tea?"
    Me: "I'm hungry."
    Dad: "I saw you eat dessert before you ate the muffin."
    Me: "I just woke up like 2hrs ago. I'm hungry."
    Dad: "But it's 2AM..."
    Me: ::blink::blink::blink::

The man is attentive.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    Dad: "Eating noodles? It looks red."
    Me: "It's really spicy."
    Dad: "Didn't you just eat a muffin and tea?"
    Me: "I'm hungry."
    Dad: "I saw you eat dessert before you ate the muffin."
    Me: "I just woke up like 2hrs ago. I'm hungry."
    Dad: "But it's 2AM..."
    Me: ::blink::blink::blink::

The man is attentive.
    Hahaha Parents are like that.

Snow is coming today! A snow storm to be exact but when exactly is it coming? I got a snow shovel this time.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Merry Christmas, my fellow SPCneters! Happy Boxing Day too!

I need a serious break out of this country!!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

crazy christmas weekend. just spent 14 hours in several karoke, i didnt even know how i ended up home
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    crazy christmas weekend. just spent 14 hours in several karoke, i didnt even know how i ended up home
    Your sOo AZN.

There's not a whole lotta snow[ing] here...but it's friggin' cold! Hopefully my space heater will be enough.
    I like me.

I have a conversation with a 85-year old man. He asked me what I will like to do when I hit 80. After some pondering, I told him, "I have not thought so far". He replied, "That was his answer too".

Your sOo AZN.

There's not a whole lotta snow[ing] here...but it's friggin' cold! Hopefully my space heater will be enough.
    except i dont sing cause i cant read chinese that well, i go just to play drink games

If you have a friend that is not on the same or higher level of intellect, determination/motivation, and EQ, how can you be a good friend to them or even put up with their eccentricness? Where and how do you look for their good qualities?

If you have a friend that is not on the same or higher level of intellect, determination/motivation, and EQ, how can you be a good friend to them or even put up with their eccentricness? Where and how do you look for their good qualities?
    If I've already been calling this person friend, then I must have already looked past the limitations, whatever they might be.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    If I've already been calling this person friend, then I must have already looked past the limitations, whatever they might be.
    What if this person is your classmate from highschool or childhood? Would they automatically become your friend? I'm still uncertain.

What if this person is your classmate from highschool or childhood? Would they automatically become your friend? I'm still uncertain.
    I don't know if this answers your question, but in my lifetime, I've had many friends. There's only *one* friendship I've ever regretted, however.

If you have to purposely go look for their good qualities to persuade yourself to be their best friend, then they are not destined to be your best friend.

You usually become best friend with someone naturally. You don't purpose go look for their quality. You would already have noticed before you become BFF. They can either have the same interest, principle, outlook as you or they are someone who you know you can depend on, that you can trust, or some other reason.
    Last edited by kidd; 12-27-10 at 02:54 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

LOL!! I was told by my very good friend, and we have known each other since 9th grade, that she's my friend despite my "shortcomings" because I'm an overall decent human being. I've only come to realize how I've not appreciated her friendship as an adult...to think she's stuck with me all of these years lol. Our lives were not the same growing up, nor are we headed in the same direction as adults, but she's a good reality check for me...and for my part...well, yeah I don't know why I'm worthy of her friendship.

I am a friendly person, but I do not make friends easily...so I don't have many close friends in life as a result. In fact, my friendships as an adult have not worked out too well for me so I am not inclined to trust anyone so easily. This would also apply to friends from high school or in childhood. I don't know them that well...and neither do they know me, so there is a lack of trust and familiarity that is present in traditional friendships. I also consider my cousins and second cousins in this category too. Just because they are related to me doesn't mean they are my friends or are even obligated to be friendly to me...
    I like me.

LOL!! I was told by my very good friend, and we have known each other since 9th grade, that she's my friend despite my "shortcomings" because I'm an overall decent human being. I've only come to realize how I've not appreciated her friendship as an adult...to think she's stuck with me all of these years lol. Our lives were not the same growing up, nor are we headed in the same direction as adults, but she's a good reality check for me...and for my part...well, yeah I don't know why I'm worthy of her friendship.

I am a friendly person, but I do not make friends easily...so I don't have many close friends in life as a result. In fact, my friendships as an adult have not worked out too well for me so I am not inclined to trust anyone so easily. This would also apply to friends from high school or in childhood. I don't know them that well...and neither do they know me, so there is a lack of trust and familiarity that is present in traditional friendships. I also consider my cousins and second cousins in this category too. Just because they are related to me doesn't mean they are my friends or are even obligated to be friendly to me...
    u need to trust more people i can tell, it took like 10 messages and i still couldnt get ur fb hahaha kidddding

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    u need to trust more people i can tell, it took like 10 messages and i still couldnt get ur fb hahaha kidddding
    HaHaHaHa you look friendly and innocent...should I be suspicious?
    I like me.

HaHaHaHa you look friendly and innocent...should I be suspicious?
    yes

How many classmates from high school or childhood do you have? They can't all be your best friends.
    No, being classmates from childhood does not automatically make one a best friend.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩