Thread: Random Thoughts II

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    Oh...lol...well then, that makes a huge difference. When it snow, it is beautiful. The only part I don't like is the cold, especially when the temperature hits the single digits and in the negatives. Over here in Minnesota, we haven't gotten any snow for a while now, but it is FREEZING cold. Now, I am looking forward to spring. I guess you can say i am tired of the cold. I can have enough of winter for a certain amount of months. Lol.
    If I am an American, I would live in Florida, Hawaii, California or Washington State where the weather is warm with beautiful sceneries. I would likely to choose Florida though because housing is so cheap and the weather is beautiful with ocean.

Oh...lol...well then, that makes a huge difference. When it snow, it is beautiful. The only part I don't like is the cold, especially when the temperature hits the single digits and in the negatives. Over here in Minnesota, we haven't gotten any snow for a while now, but it is FREEZING cold. Now, I am looking forward to spring. I guess you can say i am tired of the cold. I can have enough of winter for a certain amount of months. Lol.
    I hate coldness too. That's why I never go north, e.g. Japan/Korea in the winter months of Nov-Jan. Actually not, what I dislike is the chilly breeze/strong wind. It make my skin very dry/itchy.

At times, that's life.

I'm in the Midwest, ugh...we have been getting snow for...the whole day.
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I don't have any snow this week (so far that is). But was extremely cold this past weekend. Today is relatively warmer than it has ever been. Trying to get Ren Wo Xing to go out for Pho with me but he's a slave to his readers. LOL. Oh well. I'm getting the apartment ready to welcome the new Goat year.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

For you guys who have to deal with snow, you have my sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    If I am an American, I would live in Florida, Hawaii, California or Washington State where the weather is warm with beautiful sceneries. I would likely to choose Florida though because housing is so cheap and the weather is beautiful with ocean.
    My friends who used to live in Florida tell me that the summer is unbearable. Hot and humid to the max. Of course, that's said of just one city in that state, perhaps other cities are better weather-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Went out for Karaoke with Ren Wo Xing and some other friends tonight. Found out Mister Ren here is a soprano. Impressive vocals.

Haha nice.
    Current Translation: I Shall Seal the Heavens
    Recommended Translation: Heroes Shed No Tears

strangely, getting busy which should not be the case now. Need more organization.

Another day, another year older.

Thought I had a breakthrough in my technique but can't replicate it. Maybe I'm just tired.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

Total fail: workout today but then had two slices of pizza afterwards....there goes the carbs! Lol...
    Sim neej aws...

Total fail: workout today but then had two slices of pizza afterwards....there goes the carbs! Lol...
    Simple = double workout the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I am from the Midwest too. MN to be exact. What state do you reside in?
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Simple = double workout the next day.
    Yes, I will need to do that tomorrow!! Sweat here I come!
    Sim neej aws...

goodnite. i need and want to sleep.

If you're interested in me, take the initiation of getting to know me besides just flirting. To me, you're just playing games and it's getting boring.
    Sim neej aws...

sigh. did not sleep well on tuesday and thurs night. slept for about 4 hours each. hope that I can sleep better and more tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    sigh. did not sleep well on tuesday and thurs night. slept for about 4 hours each. hope that I can sleep better and more tonight.
    I get 4-5 hours of sleep too. It's been like this for a while that I'm getting use to it. The downfall is that I have baggy eyes. I blame myself for being like this. I just can't have enough of late night shows... *a hem* thanks to S.O.S. Lol....
    Sim neej aws...

I was watching one of the M-Girls MV Lunar New Year songs and couldn't understand some. Excuse my ignorance, but I don't know a lot of Malaysian ppl, but is the Chinese there different than the Chinese in Mainland, Taiwan and HK? And how different is Singapore?
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 02-14-15 at 02:26 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Speaking from Singapore, I will say we are very different in behaviour compared to China Chinese. E.g. Singapore is more Western-like in business dealings [possibly due to the fact that we are once under British rule]. We prefer black-and-white (in contracts) while China Chinese will go more for trust/relationship. The emphasis here is the degree.

Happy Valentines and Single Awareness Day everyone! Enjoy your day with your significant others. To those who are single, enjoy it with your friends, family, and most importantly, yourself. Relax and/or have fun.
    Sim neej aws...