Thread: Random Thoughts II

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    If you're interested in me, take the initiation of getting to know me besides just flirting. To me, you're just playing games and it's getting boring.
    Can you post your picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Can you post your picture?
    TC, you post yours first since you asked
    Last edited by skoo78; 02-15-15 at 11:47 AM.
    Sim neej aws...

CNY is coming. Do you enjoy CNY? I do enjoy when I am younger - receiving red packets, eating, some drinking. Today it has become another holiday/Sunday to me though I cherish meeting some relatives again.

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
    Sim neej aws...

My roof is leaking! It's seeping through the walls, and coming out a vent in the ceiling of my kitchen. Supposedly ice dams have formed on my roof so the water has no place to go.

I'm actually considering throwing stockings with ice melt on to the roof. Supposedly that will help break up the ice. Also been thinking about shooting an arrow with a line attached so I can pull a rope over my roof to see if I can floss some of the snow down... maybe a rope soaked in ice melt...

Ah!!! All the snow is driving me nuts!
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

Putting on weight. In Dec, I was 63 kg. Jan - 65 kg. Yesterday, I weighed 66 kg. Though my doc did said my ideal weight is 65kg. During my university time, I once weighed 80 kg. When I was in the army force, I once weighed 59 kg.
    Last edited by wkeej; 02-19-15 at 11:07 PM.

I read from newspaper that CNY is now a holiday for students in US. Is it true? Is it applicable to all states? Is it meant for all students?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    I read from newspaper that CNY is now a holiday for students in US. Is it true? Is it applicable to all states? Is it meant for all students?
    Is it? I know it's a holiday, but for students? I do not know. I've been out of the "Student" phase for too many years.
    Sim neej aws...

CNY is over.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    CNY is over.
    Au contrere, it has only just begun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Au contrere, it has only just begun.
    Good point.

All these people posting their food on their FB page is making me hungry. Lol..
    Sim neej aws...

Read this from a post. "Ever pick up a book, the cover is old, worn, maybe out of shape, or mishaps a bit? but then you read the opening credits, decided that it sounded like a pretty good book, read the book from cover to cover, maybe more than once, and you know the story by heart after reading it so many times, and then decided..."Hey that's a pretty darn good book, even if the cover is kinda worn!" Sometimes I think this is the same with people, the outside of someone may not be what folks be looking for. Some people shouldn't let an outward appearance of someone cloud judgments of who they really are on the inside, they just may be the sweetest, nicest, most compassionate, loving person you'll ever meet, that may just richen people's life forever."

never judge the the book by its cover everyone.
    Last edited by skoo78; 03-04-15 at 10:13 AM.
    Sim neej aws...

Anyone seen the Power Ranger short by Joseph Kahn? It's of course unauthorized but pretty well done with good production values. Very dark with references to "child soldiers recruited to fight in an intergalactic war". Lots of head shots (as in a shot in the head) and NSFW.

It's amazing how a different spin changes things -especially for a kid series.

btw: If this series holds some special place in your heart you may want to avoid watching it since it could be rather disturbing.

First time I've seen anyone twirl a p90. Didn't think it was possible, must be a specially weighted prop.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

My mind still wants to pound y'all into the ground and chew your heart out raw and bloody while it still beats, but my body is too old and tired to do that anymore.

Registering for the color run this June. This will be my first time participating in any of these events.
    Sim neej aws...

Always feel a little bewildered putting an offer on a house/condo. Feels like I'm rolling the dice on price/value, and then opening myself up to further liabilities down the road. Poor risk tolerance I guess... especially if I end up either performing or overseeing repairs later.

-KotOR

Snow.............I knew winter wants to give us a big surprise.....for sure, it is not the last too....
    Last edited by skoo78; 03-23-15 at 12:20 PM.
    Sim neej aws...

Got about 1-2 inches of snow on Saturday morning, enough for me to fishtail on a small road in the woods on the way to hunters ed. Gone by the afternoon.

My credit card had fraudulent charges on it, had to close down the account :<

-KotOR

Quote Originally Posted by darkcser View Post
    Got about 1-2 inches of snow on Saturday morning, enough for me to fishtail on a small road in the woods on the way to hunters ed. Gone by the afternoon.

My credit card had fraudulent charges on it, had to close down the account :<

My sister was one of the victim of Target credit card theft and now Tax threat. Where's the security?
    Sim neej aws...