Thread: Random Thoughts II

Quote Originally Posted by Nan Ling View Post
    lol reminds me of all those stories you hear about people getting killed and turn into cha siu bao.
    Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    or laap cheung. :Yum!
    There was one story in hong kong at least over ten years ago where the first wife killed the second wife and turn her into sweet and sour pork.

There was one story in hong kong at least over ten years ago where the first wife killed the second wife and turn her into sweet and sour pork.
    YOU SERIOUS?! Did she feed it to the husband?
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    poor dog. is that snoopy? How can they use such pictures?
    Yeah, it's snoopy. Actually, it seems like this picture is from a group of animal activist who wants to stop people from eating dogs. Me, I just wanted to tease Ken.
    Last edited by skoo78; 07-17-15 at 12:30 PM.
    Sim neej aws...

If you were fat, you dislike people who are fat. If you were pretty, you dislike people who are pretty. Any truth?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

wats happening people?
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    wats happening people?
    Life not going to expectations.

Things happened so long ago. One cannot remember the details.

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    YOU SERIOUS?! Did she feed it to the husband?
    I don't think so. I think he had call the police and the police went to question her. She serve them the dish while she was being question and she told them that is what they are eating.

If you were fat, you dislike people who are fat. If you were pretty, you dislike people who are pretty. Any truth?
    I'm not sure about being fat and disliking fat people but I always hear people say that a person who is fat is not happy with themselves. That I really do not know....
    Never heard of the pretty people do not like other pretty people.

I don't think so. I think he had call the police and the police went to question her. She serve them the dish while she was being question and she told them that is what they are eating.
    Strange. The police ate the stuff?

I wonder how mosquitoes know which house to visit to find blood.

Hmm...serving human meat to the police...in some parts of the world, they call police "Pigs"...ironic?
    Last edited by skoo78; 07-19-15 at 06:42 PM.
    Sim neej aws...

I'm big and I like big people and other shapes of people. Why be ignorant and judge others just because of their looks, shapes, and sizes when you are not perfect as well? If you don't like fat or pretty people, and you are one or the other, then you have a serious problem. Either you hate yourself because they remind you of you, or jealous that they are better than you. Change that mindset and love yourself. If you are going to make that change, change for yourself and not for others.
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    I'm big and I like big people and other shapes of people. Why be ignorant and judge others just because of their looks, shapes, and sizes when you are not perfect as well? If you don't like fat or pretty people, and you are one or the other, then you have a serious problem. Either you hate yourself because they remind you of you, or jealous that they are better than you. Change that mindset and love yourself. If you are going to make that change, change for yourself and not for others.
    I've heard that what we dislike in others is actually a magnification of what we see bad in ourselves. So it is a subjection problem with self-image more than a physical appearance.

For example, my mum is very thin and always has been thin. But the minute she puts on a bit of weight, she goes crazy and overacts. I am slightly overweight but my general health is otherwise normal. She goes actually believes that both me and my sister are obese and even my dad thinks we need gastric band surgery or we will die of being fat. I find it insulting because both me and my sister are health professionals and we know whether we are healthy or not.

Once in an elevator in HK, I heard these two girls chattering and laughing and saying how HK people are fat and lazy and ugly. I look back at them and truthfully, they aren't that thin and perfect either so I don't know what their problem is. Maybe they are in self denial and find relief in laughing about others so they can forget their own problem.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

I've heard that what we dislike in others is actually a magnification of what we see bad in ourselves. So it is a subjection problem with self-image more than a physical appearance.

For example, my mum is very thin and always has been thin. But the minute she puts on a bit of weight, she goes crazy and overacts. I am slightly overweight but my general health is otherwise normal. She goes actually believes that both me and my sister are obese and even my dad thinks we need gastric band surgery or we will die of being fat. I find it insulting because both me and my sister are health professionals and we know whether we are healthy or not.

Once in an elevator in HK, I heard these two girls chattering and laughing and saying how HK people are fat and lazy and ugly. I look back at them and truthfully, they aren't that thin and perfect either so I don't know what their problem is. Maybe they are in self denial and find relief in laughing about others so they can forget their own problem.
    do we get to see a pic of u

and yea theres never a perfect figure, so i could careless
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    do we get to see a pic of u
    Do you really want to see one?
    Cyril Connolly

Strange. The police ate the stuff?
    That is what the article said, as if it really happen I do not know.

I heard about that too, some people are not happy with their life and they put others down... One of my friends told me she has cut out a lot of people from her life because she does not need negative people in her life. I think you can google "toxic friend"

I heard about that too, some people are not happy with their life and they put others down... One of my friends told me she has cut out a lot of people from her life because she does not need negative people in her life. I think you can google "toxic friend"
    It like how some girls hang out at school in groups but there is sometimes one girl that doesn't fit in but still stays with the group. Some of the popular girls her as a clown to make themselves feel better as someone us worse off than them. Then you get the other type where that girl being made fun off puts up with them because she feels that being around popular girls will somehow make her popular as well or better than the other unpopular girls. I just see it as very unhealthy self-perception and self-esteem.

As you get older, one tends to subgroup their friends according to your needs. You have one lot for dinners, one lot for parties and one lot where you really reveal your deepest secrets to. I have a lot of acquaintances from church, work and general life; but I only have a small circle close friends which are enough to get me past the hard times.
    Cyril Connolly