Thread: Random Thoughts II

Made a bunch of chocolate roses for Valentine's banquet. It was hard labor but the end result was great. Happy Valentine's Day.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://imageshack.com/i/poFUdYVdj')
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis View Post
    Is the icing blue due to colouring or did you use blueberry or something? They look awesome!
    It's colouring.
    Sim neej aws...

Beautiful chocolate roses. Who do you intend to give to?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Beautiful chocolate roses. Who do you intend to give to?
    Thank you. Sadly, there's Nobody to give these chocolate roses to but for a valentine event tonight.
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    Thank you. Sadly, there's Nobody to give these chocolate roses to but for a valentine event tonight.
    Who knows. You may meet someone here.

Need to sleep more. For the last three days, because of family gatherings and voluntary work, I have been averaging 5-6 hours of sleep every night though I was able to sleep relatively well.

Quote Originally Posted by skoo78 View Post
    Made a bunch of chocolate roses for Valentine's banquet. It was hard labor but the end result was great. Happy Valentine's Day.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://imageshack.com/i/poFUdYVdj')
    aww I want to see the roses, sounds very pretty and delicious =) Hope you all had a good Valentines day. I gave out cards to people at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nan Ling View Post
    aww I want to see the roses, sounds very pretty and delicious =) Hope you all had a good Valentines day. I gave out cards to people at work.
    It was delicious. I ate a few while making it lol. You have a great Valentines too.
    Sim neej aws...

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Who knows. You may meet someone here.

Need to sleep more. For the last three days, because of family gatherings and voluntary work, I have been averaging 5-6 hours of sleep every night though I was able to sleep relatively well.
    He he...I might have met someone here already, who knows. 5-6 hours is better than 3-4 hours. I still am waking up earlier than my alarm clock.
    Sim neej aws...

any one up for spcnet idol again? we have like 4 ppl interested rite now including 2 time spcnet world champ sugar lol

O..M..G.... it's been like, 6+ years since I last posted!!! Anyone here remember me? >.<
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

<3 them.

Quote Originally Posted by imthatlady View Post
    O..M..G.... it's been like, 6+ years since I last posted!!! Anyone here remember me? >.<
    of course

So person A makes a big mistake at work and person B catches the mistake. Now both person A and person B are both in trouble. Person A also blames person B for it. However if person B did not report it, the consequences could have been worst. Since person A blames person b, person a decides to not talk to person b or anyone associated with person b. Since person b is my friend, person a completely ignores me too. I don't think that's right. Person B is person B, not me, why get mad at me as well for something I did not do. Plus the job requires communication or how am I suppose to know what needs to be tested. sigh.... Thank you all for listening

Saw a video a while back about people on their phones and not watching where they are going. As a result, they are hit by cars. It was a very graphic video. A lot of those accidents you see the person walking while looking at their phone the whole time and the car/truck cannot stop in time and hits the person.
    Another video I saw gives the message that this generation, people are just on their phones, no longer go to parks and play, don't spend time with friends, just constantly on phone.
    In class, professor said this generation people are no longer going outside to play and get excercise. Kids are getting fatter just sitting at home playing games or on their phone.

What do you guys think?

Saw a video a while back about people on their phones and not watching where they are going. As a result, they are hit by cars. It was a very graphic video. A lot of those accidents you see the person walking while looking at their phone the whole time and the car/truck cannot stop in time and hits the person.
    Another video I saw gives the message that this generation, people are just on their phones, no longer go to parks and play, don't spend time with friends, just constantly on phone.
    In class, professor said this generation people are no longer going outside to play and get excercise. Kids are getting fatter just sitting at home playing games or on their phone.

What do you guys think?
    phones are the least of the worries on cars imo, go watch some liveleak or worldstar, there are crazy ppl out there

So person A makes a big mistake at work and person B catches the mistake. Now both person A and person B are both in trouble. Person A also blames person B for it. However if person B did not report it, the consequences could have been worst. Since person A blames person b, person a decides to not talk to person b or anyone associated with person b. Since person b is my friend, person a completely ignores me too. I don't think that's right. Person B is person B, not me, why get mad at me as well for something I did not do. Plus the job requires communication or how am I suppose to know what needs to be tested. sigh.... Thank you all for listening
    Not everyone open minded enough to acknowledge their own fault. Person A thinks if not for Person B's meddling, Person A will be not be in any trouble. In Person A's mind, he/she in the right and Person B is in the wrong. Since nobody dissuade Person B from reporting the mistake, Person A wrongfully assume anyone associate with Person B must share the blame.

Just my 2 cents.
    You plant a garden and the flowers do not bloom, you poke a stick in the mud and it grows into a tree

Random thought: At times, problems disappear on their own.

Random thought: Deep inside, people understand.

Random thought: I think people understand you more than how much you think they understand you.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Random thought: Your live is not what you want or inspire, your next generation could be better.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/most-ame...surprise-bill/

Do you believe this from CBS news? I don't. This is BS.