Page 33 of 250 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts II

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Dreamt of a "big" car.
    High-end 4 wheels? Long-shaped 6 wheels? Or, the mega 8 wheels?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    High-end 4 wheels? Long-shaped 6 wheels? Or, the mega 8 wheels?
    Perhaps this.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chickslovethecar.com/images/uploaded/627200515815bat_m.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    Perhaps this.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chickslovethecar.com/images/uploaded/627200515815bat_m.gif')
    Cool car, Ken!

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    How about you, dear; what are you like in real life? And how do you think I'm like in real life?
    I would breakup my impression of Precious Jacque into 2 stages -- before and after our longest conversation:-

Before-

A personality I couldn't really grasp, but I think you're a reserved, playful someone who is friendly and sincerely care for others. A man with few words. Definitely, you're mysterious, to me. Hothead beneath that calm exterior.

After-

I've deduce these personality after our convo and time-to-time noticing: Short-tempered, (still) reserved, playful someone who is friendly and sincerely care for others. A man with few words who prefers to listen to others than telling your problems. And, will try your best to comfort your friend to make them feel better. Not forgetting, definitely, you have a jovial side of you! These are some characteristics I've noticed and some more at the back of my mind which I'll keep it til we catch up in Chat sometime.

I'm abit of a cynic with a flair in sarcasm and word of humour that hurt the minority while entertaining the majority! Emotionally, we are similar in some ways. Definitely, am a laid back personality.

Hmmm, I'm known to be strong in personality, perhaps due to the fact that I'm a pragmatic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    What are you two up to? Trying to guess what Ken sounds like?

From his face, I don't think he has a soft voice and neither is it deep deep, but moderately deep voice, just not high pitch. I think Joey Meng has a deep or husky voice (well from what I remember).
    Yes, we are

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Yay for the year of the rabbit! Now if only I wasn't spending it coughing my lungs out...
    Take medication promptly, my dear!
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 02-05-11 at 05:41 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

I'm an Eighties guy, so my ideal ride looks like this:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://soupart.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/kr-original-kitt-375x250.jpg')

But I'd be equally happy with this relic from the Sixties:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.silent-k.net/html/blog/san_diego-2006/2006-08-01-sdcc-018-mach5-01.jpg')

^^ I would take the first car 'cause the 2nd one would cost me to pay unnecessary road tax due to the impractical length or even caused road accidents due to the queer design. Nice to see, not nice to drive.

Nice cars, Ken. My dreamt "big" car is a Mercedes 280.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    I'm looking forward to being 30. Just a couple more years...
    Some plans when you hit 30?

No, I just like the number.
    I like me.

Precious Jacque
    You have good memory~!
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

I'm abit of a cynic with a flair in sarcasm and word of humour that hurt the minority while entertaining the majority! Emotionally, we are similar in some ways. Definitely, am a laid back personality.
    That sounds pretty much like your online version. So there will be no big surprise if we meet in real life then

I have previously been known to have different personality online than in real life. And why not? Online is a place where we can be whatever we want, with little consequence. So why not have some fun.

Nowadays, I try to incorporate more of my fun side from online into real life.

What's if you have US$1 billion now?

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    What's if you have US$1 billion now?
    Then I will have it.

have not even graduated and already considering a career change HAHAHAH whattt is wrong with me.

anyone watch that show on spike.. 1000 ways to die? are they true... shit is making me so queezy.. and some of the scenarios are like uhhh, r u that ****in stupid
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

You have good memory~!
    I didn't remember; I just never forget.

That sounds pretty much like your online version. So there will be no big surprise if we meet in real life then
    There may be no big surprise. However, there might be small surprises.

I have previously been known to have different personality online than in real life. And why not? Online is a place where we can be whatever we want, with little consequence. So why not have some fun.

Nowadays, I try to incorporate more of my fun side from online into real life.
    Why not, indeed. We can be anything we want, be it just the simply us, or the more interesting side of us. I think, anything that might defer -between the online and reallife moi- is that, in real life, I use less brains than online. Meaning to say that, I would do something and deal with the consequences later. That, of course, only extend to matters that compromise myself with least or no effect to the people around me, especially not to the people very close to me. People who don't know me well, I can appear to be rude when my point is simply to convey a piece of fact/truth.

There may be no big surprise. However, there might be small surprises.
    I prefer big surprises

Quote Originally Posted by kay &!* View Post
    have not even graduated and already considering a career change HAHAHAH whattt is wrong with me.

anyone watch that show on spike.. 1000 ways to die? are they true... shit is making me so queezy.. and some of the scenarios are like uhhh, r u that ****in stupid
    I used to watch it before Comcast got greedy and decide to rent out the cable boxes in addition to what they've already charged. I remember watching an episode where these 'young' kids were sniffing fire ants? People are crazy.

Chinese New Year used to be lively and fun.
    Less Than Perfect

What does the number 1616 signify? Bad luck?

This morning, a worried parent said to me: "The dog ate my son's homework!" and took out a chewed up book from his bag.

It was the first "dog ate homework" occurrence in my entire 15+ years as a teacher, and it was true too.
    I tried not to laugh, and offered to photocopy the chewed up pages so that the kid could redo his homework.
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by HuangYushi View Post
    This morning, a worried parent said to me: "The dog ate my son's homework!" and took out a chewed up book from his bag.

It was the first "dog ate homework" occurrence in my entire 15+ years as a teacher, and it was true too.
    I tried not to laugh, and offered to photocopy the chewed up pages so that the kid could redo his homework.
    Haha. Can't believe that this often used excuse can turn out to be true.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Surprised that Wolves can beat Man U. Ball is round.