Page 49 of 250 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts II

Quote Originally Posted by Lucre View Post
    dont believe we have them. in fact reincarnation is a theory that i could never resolve in a 'logical way'; for example...if we all had past souls, which is our first?

do we all started out as new souls together, or new souls were created along the way? (since population is forever on the rise; someone once mentioned about souls of animals being elevated to human beings, thus contributing to the 'human-demand' or at least something along these lines, not sure if i got them right. but I guess some of us might be roaches previously? but most people don't seemed to view it that way. we are always humans in our past lives.)

not that it matters, since my beliefs do not support reincarnation theory either..but it's a romantic notion nevertheless...forming lots of pre-destined stories
    Past souls? I thought it's the same soul all over again, only our lives get renewed....
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

oh, why did I eat that big muffin after lunch? Now I am feeling the after effect.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by milKBoi View Post
    Did anyone forget to mention pubic hair?

Trim...Trim...Trim................................
    You.are.such.an.arse!!

But that was grossly funny!

Hey, you look abit like Zhang Yusheng in your avatar!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

"to flirt is to exist in ambiguity"

show me a wise person and i'll show you a liar. =<
    o wilku mowa...♪

The only thing I need to know is that I don't know anything.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    You.are.such.an.arse!!

But that was grossly funny!

Hey, you look abit like Zhang Yusheng in your avatar!
    Indeed i am an arsehole.

Hmm... i am not sure if it is much of a compliment to be look-alike.

I had to wiki this guy and he's dead.

RIP dude!!
    Last edited by milKBoi; 03-10-11 at 09:43 AM.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Woohoo. 1,000. I'm an old timer now.

Where can I watch 'I Have a Date with Spring' movie again?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by milKBoi View Post
    Indeed i am an arsehole.

Hmm... i am not sure if it is much of a compliment to be look-alike.

I had to wiki this guy and he's dead.

RIP dude!!
    Your current one don't look so much like him.

But yes, it is a compliment. Zhang is a very talented guy in the music industry, who did many great great composition of songs - he is, and I believe he will always be. I vaguely remember he was the one who discovered/introduced A-Mei into the industry.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Yay! Steamed Mantous! Going wuxia style! Oh wait, mine is actually red bean filled and custard filling, wuxia style has it plain and tasteless (making American dinner rolls tastier).
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Update on my "lovely" assistant:-

She's late for work.... before doing anything more important when she reaches our office, she got herself a big bowl of cereal and enjoy it. So, she's paid market-rate but she's only here to "learn" rather than doing anything more beneficial/contributive to the company? Pay me one more K and I'll show you what it trully means by Mighty Mouse!

I'm very tired of doing my part of work, and taking care of every single shit, plus teaching and paying attention to what that assistant do (anything foolish). Teaching her including the slightest professional work ethics - the really detailed ones, I'm saying.

I'm glad my boss has began to sound to me about her, despite I feel that he really sound mean. He literally told me, "If our work has caused her to fall sick so frequently when she's barely doing anything productive -- please ask her to go." Well, I reserved my comments to him because I know better. The night before she left office really late due to her freelance "radio show" using our office facilities.

Update on my "lovely" assistant:-

She's late for work.... before doing anything more important when she reaches our office, she got herself a big bowl of cereal and enjoy it. So, she's paid market-rate but she's only here to "learn" rather than doing anything more beneficial/contributive to the company? Pay me one more K and I'll show you what it trully means by Mighty Mouse!

I'm very tired of doing my part of work, and taking care of every single shit, plus teaching and paying attention to what that assistant do (anything foolish). Teaching her including the slightest professional work ethics - the really detailed ones, I'm saying.

I'm glad my boss has began to sound to me about her, despite I feel that he really sound mean. He literally told me, "If our work has caused her to fall sick so frequently when she's barely doing anything productive -- please ask her to go." Well, I reserved my comments to him because I know better. The night before she left office really late due to her freelance "radio show" using our office facilities.
    Have you had a serious talk with her yet? Maybe you should issue a warning or two, and tell her you will be observing her for another short period of time. This should be a red alert for her to start changing for the better.

She needs to be KO'd soon!^^
    I like me.

or SSME'ed.

that is, Slapped and Shipped to Middle East.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    or SSME'ed.

There are no Yeung Gor fans in the Middle East. Maybe I should go there...become an oil sheik or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Have you had a serious talk with her yet? Maybe you should issue a warning or two, and tell her you will be observing her for another short period of time. This should be a red alert for her to start changing for the better.
    Yes, I had. A few times, in fact, and I increased the level of seriousness every time I have a talk with her.... until the point that, I don't know if I could/should increase the level of seriousness anymore.

I'm also doing what HYS advised - doing a log, jotting down a list of her incompetency at work, which is seriously, extra work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    She needs to be KO'd soon!^^
    Yes, and there was this phrase that goes saying "When someone pissed you off, just throw a flower at them.", I would do that, throw a flower............... with the pot! That should KO her.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    or SSME'ed.

That makes part of the picture. KO, and shipped her to Middle East. Perfect evil plot.

Thanks, folks!

Yes, I had. A few times, in fact, and I increased the level of seriousness every time I have a talk with her.... until the point that, I don't know if I could/should increase the level of seriousness anymore.

I'm also doing what HYS advised - doing a log, jotting down a list of her incompetency at work, which is seriously, extra work for me.

Yes, and there was this phrase that goes saying "When someone pissed you off, just throw a flower at them.", I would do that, throw a flower............... with the pot! That should KO her.

That makes part of the picture. KO, and shipped her to Middle East. Perfect evil plot.

Thanks, folks!
    Is she aware she's at risk of losing her job then, after the talks you had with her? If no, perhaps you should let her know that, then observe to see if she made any effort to change for the better. If you already let her know that but is still behaving like that, then it just means it's time to pull the plug...

The Creator did give me some abilities and talents.

Unfortunately, none of them is particularly useful in getting me the things I really want.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Is she aware she's at risk of losing her job then, after the talks you had with her? If no, perhaps you should let her know that, then observe to see if she made any effort to change for the better. If you already let her know that but is still behaving like that, then it just means it's time to pull the plug...
    I don't know if she is sensitive enough to sense that coming. She has been quite relax/happy-go-lucky and only try to show her concerns in work when people display the obvious displeasure of her work ethics. If no one needs her assistance, she will offer to make coffee and stuff - yes, the tactful tactic, per se. My boss only thought me that yesterday, so I might need to give her another kick in the butt.

She's turning 23, and she is not a greenhorn to the world. Actually, some things are pretty common senses or at least initiative required but she just seems to possess them nor have the desire to pick them up and simply being so un-focus at work. I can tell it is her problem from the pattern in her resume - job history, and her usual patterns at work. Maybe that "lose her job" thing will wake her up. I know she has some problems/financial problems at home, but so does everyone (having their sets of problems). At work, I expect the basic professionalism - at least. She was on sick leave yesterday and guess what? It was due to she went home late the day before. So, she went home late, because she was doing that radio show in our office after office hours til midnight.

Ced, use the log and kick her out. Then, you don't have to keep the log and don't have to "take care" of your lovely assistant anymore. Two birds with one stone.
    ---
    Today, my boss gave me the green light to kick another misbehaving staff member out. Now, we have 4 vacancies and a steadily growing customer base to serve. What luck!
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!