Page 68 of 250 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 5000

Thread: Random Thoughts II

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post

Newborn Bunnies... my friend was the midwife to the mother bunny. They look so cute when they're all fast asleep. Coincidentally, she also has 3 kids of her own! Being the midwife to a bunny, successfully bringing 3 new lives to the world, is quite a big achievement.
    holy shit, bunnies freak me out -_-

i say i hate mind games, but how could i? it's so fun, especially when you make the other person crazy over you hehehe
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zjol.com.cn/pic/0/01/96/90/1969070_163914.jpg')

Show-off.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Most likely will be going to London in August again ... can't wait.
    Because I'm somewhere in between,
    My love and my agony.

^^jealous

Those baby bunnies look super sized!
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.zjol.com.cn/pic/0/01/96/90/1969070_163914.jpg')

Show-off.
    Wow. Is that who I think he is? Haha....he should've did the splits while holding a spear type pose...ala Miu Kiu Wai as Yeung Hong.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 04-26-11 at 02:40 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

^^ Li Jie was my most favorite Ouyang Ke ever. I envy his flexibility...but not the paleness of those legs!
    I like me.

ow ow ow ow i didn't know it was a scab because i didn't know that i hurt myself so i picked at the bump and it hurt and i realized it was a scab and now it's bleeding and it hurts ow ow ow
    I like me.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    ^^ Li Jie was my most favorite Ouyang Ke ever. I envy his flexibility...but not the paleness of those legs!
    Me too. My fave portrayal of Ouyang Ke too. Gee...no hair on those legs either. Well he's a pale mei nan (bishie), it would be strange to have dark legs and such white face and upper torso/body.

Quote Originally Posted by ByTmE View Post
    ow ow ow ow i didn't know it was a scab because i didn't know that i hurt myself so i picked at the bump and it hurt and i realized it was a scab and now it's bleeding and it hurts ow ow ow
    Umm...clean it, put some ointment on it and a band-aid and stop picking it. That scab will turn into a scar if you don't leave it alone.

I want to go shop for some more Spring/Summer clothes and shoes.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

When will *parents* ever learn check their children's notebooks regularly for messages from the school and read these messages in detail before speaking rudely to their children's teachers about things that the parents themselves should have read in the notebooks and known about?

And these same parents say that their children are ill-disciplined, rude, don't listen, hard to teach and cannot be bothered about anything.

Last edited by HuangYushi; 04-26-11 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Typo.
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

Lou Gehrig? what kind of illness is this?

Caught a bucket of pipi today.

Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    Caught a bucket of pipi today.
    How do you cook/eat it Down Under?
    Soon ... SOON!

you know, I don't want to sound like a snob, but people on dating websites who write like 10 year olds just don't turn me on.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by HuangYushi View Post
    When will *parents* ever learn check their children's notebooks regularly for messages from the school and read these messages in detail before speaking rudely to their children's teachers about things that the parents themselves should have read in the notebooks and known about?

And these same parents say that their children are ill-disciplined, rude, don't listen, hard to teach and cannot be bothered about anything.

Wow, my mom (who works at a school) recently encountered the same thing!

A parent rang the school up demanding to know where the kid was, why he wasn't home when he should be. My mom informed the parent that the child was staying back in school for extra lessons and parents had already been informed via consent letters. The parent was shocked, saying he/she did sign something but wasn't aware of its contents....

Really...
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. My mommy trimmed my hair today, but now I have a new haircut. OK the quote is a little dramatic. I knew she was messing up my hair when the trim lasted for like an hour. I just sat there through the whole ordeal trying not to laugh. At least now the back of my head is breezy
    I like me.

How do you cook/eat it Down Under?
    Garlic, chilli, XO sauce, chinese donuts.

I'm not too sure on the specifics. I'd just assumed they're done the in Chinese restaurants all over.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    you know, I don't want to sound like a snob, but people on dating websites who write like 10 year olds just don't turn me on.
    Writing effectively is a dying art.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    Any examples?
    Actually, I need to good laugh, so this might interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    A parent rang the school up demanding to know where the kid was, why he wasn't home when he should be. My mom informed the parent that the child was staying back in school for extra lessons and parents had already been informed via consent letters. The parent was shocked, saying he/she did sign something but wasn't aware of its contents....
    Oh man, the parent could be signing his/her kid away on some potentially dangerous activity, especially if the kid has some inherent medical problem that makes certain activities unsuitable.

Being well-educated doesn't help much either. One parent, who is an accountant, walked his son into the school a few days ago and asked why he didn't receive a certain message. I took the son's notebook out of his bag and showed it to him: Here it is, on the *other side* of the page.

Somehow the parents never thought about where their kids get their bad attitudes from.

And the accountant's kid is just as blur, if not more, as him in the classroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Banh Mi View Post
    Garlic, chilli, XO sauce, chinese donuts. I'm not too sure on the specifics. I'd just assumed they're done the in Chinese restaurants all over.
    "Chinese donuts" - cool name for dough sticks! The local slang here sounds like it's calling them "oil-fried ghosts"!
    We do them in two ways, either fried with some spicy chilli-ginger-garlic-onion-XO sauce mix or steamed with ginger and chilli. Haven't had big lala (that's what pipi are called here) in ages!
    Last edited by HuangYushi; 04-27-11 at 07:03 AM.
    Soon ... SOON!

"Chinese donuts" - cool name for dough sticks! The local slang here sounds like it's calling them "oil-fried ghosts"!
    We do them in two ways, either fried with some spicy chilli-ginger-garlic-onion-XO sauce mix or steamed with ginger and chilli. Haven't had big lala (that's what pipi are called here) in ages!
    The menus here call them chinese donuts in English. I think that's similar to what happens here. Though some restaurants vary their menu alot.

Any examples?
    Actually, I need to good laugh, so this might interesting.
    Here is one verbatim:

IF I AM ON HERE I AM LOOKING FOR FRIENDS AND MABYE A DATE OR MORE and I am single and love blacks and please have a pics and i love kiss cuddle and love gettin rimmed. and if u want my number just ask btw ryan
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」